Towelling Off

Story Info
Swim with sexy co-worker heats up.
1.6k words
4.05
129.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on upstairs. Quick."

Linda grabbed my hand and led me through the kitchen and living room up the stairs, leaving wet footprints on the carpet. In the bathroom, she pulled a couple of towels from the cabinet and I stepped out off my wet trunks, drying myself as I watched her peel off her black one-piece, her curly dark-brown hair draping across her shoulders above her tits, big and a little droopy with big dark-red nipples that were already rock hard. Her face was flushed as she rubbed the towel over herself. At 29, she was three years younger than me and a little plump, but man, was she sexy - a full, voluptuous figure with a round ass (a "meaty" ass, I told her once as I nibbled on it) and those beautiful tits.

We had been working together for a few years and had developed a good friendship outside of work which had gradually become more and more flirtatious, until one night, it had just sort of happened, after we'd been out for a few beers after work. That was about six months ago and we got together every couple of weeks or so to fuck one another's brains out. Usually we'd rush back to my place for a quickie during our lunch breaks, or - like today - spending the afternoon at her place, playing in the backyard swimming pool on our day off while her fiancé is at work.

Yeah, that's kind of a wrinkle. Makes for a lot of sneaking around, as you can imagine.

Linda bent over to dry her legs, and I moved up behind her, pressing my hard cock against her ass. As she straightened up, I moved her hair aside and buried my face in her neck, breathing in her musk and the slight chlorine smell from the pool as I nibbled her earlobe. She moaned softly as I ran my hand over her soft tummy, cupping her right breast.

"Come on," she hissed, reaching behind her to grab my cock and lead me to the guest bedroom across the hall.

We stood just inside the doorway for a minute and kissed, Linda sucking hard on my tongue while she stroked my cock and I ran my hands up and down her back, cupping the cheeks of her ass. She broke off the kiss and turned to the bed, grabbing the blankets at the foot and pulling them up. This was a trick she'd come up with to keep Brad - the fiance - from finding stains on the covers. She bunched them up at the bed head and then sat down on the sheet, laying back with her ass at the edge of the mattress.

"Will you eat my pussy, Jim?"

I was only too happy to oblige. I knelt on the floor and spread her legs, admiring the sight of her twat, her lips bright pink and wet under a dark strip of neatly trimmed pubic hair. When Linda gets this worked up she's not big on the foreplay, so I just dived right in, pushing my tongue as deep into her cunt as I could.

"Ohh!" she moaned, grabbing my hair with one hand while the other went to work on her tits. I licked up and down her pussy, circling her clit with the tip of my tongue before sucking it into my mouth, then moving back down. Her pussy was dripping and I smeared it all over my cheeks as I drove my tongue deep into her.

"Move up," I said, getting up. When she was ready, I straddled her head, lowering my cock towards her mouth. I felt her soft lips close around the head as I bent back down to her pussy.

Linda ran her tongue all over my cock head then up and down the length of my shaft, gently sucking first one, then the other of my balls before moving back to the tip and slowly, ever so slowly taking it into her mouth, moaning around my cock as I continued to eat her pussy.

I could feel the first stirrings of a huge orgasm as she deep-throated me, so I rolled off of her and knelt between her legs.

"I have to fuck you," I breathed, pressing the tip of my cock against her hot, wet cunt and pushing it in. We moaned out loud together as I buried my entire length in her, and Linda wrapped her legs around my ass as I started to pound in and out of her furiously.

"Oh god, Jim, ohhh, oh my god, fuck me hard, baby," she moaned as her right hand snaked down to her pussy and immediately started rubbing her clit. I sucked hard on her right nipple, biting it gently as I slowed down to a slow, probing hip grind, then pulling almost all the way out and driving it back into her.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, baby," Linda said, her eyes squeezed shut and her face blushing fiercely. "I'm coming, I'm coming hard, so hard, fuck me hard . . ."

I could feel her pussy juices running down my balls. "I'm gonna come too," I panted, pumping hard.

"Oh, god, come in my mouth, baby," Linda moaned, her fingers a blur on her clit. "I want to suck your cum, baby."

I pulled out and moved up next to her head as Linda continued to finger her clit. I jerked my cock as Linda turned her head and her tongue snaked out, licking the spot between my balls and asshole. Crying out, I felt the first hot spurt of come shooting out of my dick, landing on Linda's cheek. She opened her mouth and I fed her my cock, still jerking it as she closed her lips in a seal around the head and swallowed my cum.

I collapsed onto the bed and Linda followed me down, never letting my cock out of her mouth, licking me clean of cum and her pussy juices. As I caught my breath, I ran my hand through her hair as she finally released my cock and moved down to my balls.

"I wouldn't mind another round," she purred, licking my scrotum. "Think you're up for it?"

"Maybe in a minute," I panted as her tongue worked its way down, tickling the sensitive skin between my balls and asshole before finally probing around the rim. I bucked my hips as I felt her pressing into my hole.

My cock never really softened and Linda's oral attentions soon had it rock hard again. She moved back up and slowly slid it into her mouth. She sucked gently on the tip, running her tongue around the ridge, then slowly moved down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I reached down and felt her pussy, which was still sopping wet. I put two fingers into her and she moaned around my cock before moving back up and kissing me deeply.

I rolled her onto her back and got on top of her. My cock slipped easily into her soaking cunt. I pushed slowly, moving it from side to side before pulling out and pushing it slowly back in again.

"Ohh my god," Linda whispered in my ear as I kissed her neck. I ran my right hand down her side to her soft, plump asscheek, reaching between us and running my fingers up and down her crack. I found her rosebud and slipped my middle finger in past her sphincter. Her anus was slick from her pussy juice and my finger slipped in easily, earning me another loud groan.

Pulling out of her cunt, I pressed the tip of my cock against her puckered asshole and slowly pushed. Linda moaned loudly as I broke through her sphincter and her tight anal ring squeezed my cock. I held her legs up toward her chest and slowly, I moved in and out until after a few thrusts, my entire length was buried in her tight, dark hole.

"Fuck my ass," she hissed, moving her hips up and down as I drilled into her. "Fuck me hard, baby. Make me come. Come in my ass."

Her ass was so tight, so hot. I looked down and admired the sight of her hole stretched around me as I moved in and out. After a final, slow, thrust, I pulled out.

"Roll over," I said. Linda got on her hands and knees and I got into position, pushing back into her tight hole. Putting her head down onto a pillow, Linda reached beneath her and found her clit, rubbing herself as I fucked her, occasionally reaching up to squeeze my balls.

That was all I needed to push me over the edge.

"I'm going to come, baby," I moaned.

"I'm coming too," she said. "Oh, fuck me, fuck my asshole, Jim. Ohhh, fuck." Shuddering, she came, her tight ring squeezing my cock.

I pulled out of her hot hole and, holding her asscheeks apart with one hand, with the other I grabbed my cock and stroked it furiously as the first rope of cum shot out, landing on her pussy. I covered her asscrack with sticky come, rubbing my cock head in it and pushing it gently into her gaping hole before collapsing onto her back with my softening cock buried in her asshole. We lay still for a minute, catching our breath.

Linda turned her face toward me and we shared a soft, gentle kiss.

"Want to go for a dip in the pool to cool off?" she asked, winking suggestively.