Tower Of Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Young stripper is given a proposal.
2.2k words
4.29
20.8k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers

I was looking at the pile of bills on one side of the table and a small buisness card taped to a long envelope on the other. I was at work at a strip club and this was left in the back room for me. In small gold letters, were written: Sandy. My name. That’s it. I disregarded it at first and then noticed how strange it really was when I got home. I opened it and saw a neatly typed note. I have enjoyed your show on many occasions, slut. You could have a future at my tower. If you are interested call the number at the bottom and you be told where to go.

Now that was strange. Who was this person? Should I answer it? It could be a dreanged psycho. Or it could be a much better club. I gazed back to the bills and picked up the phone. It was late but if it was a club, someone should still be there. It rang 4 times and I was just about to hang up when a husky woman’s voice answered “Hello, Sandy”

“How did-“

I am so very glad you called. Leave your apartment in 10 mins and walk to the corner of sullivan and atumn” And the line went dead. Are these people crazy? I hung up the phone and leaned back. I would be crazy…. But I looked at the clock and then back down to the shorts and tank top I was wearting. I couldn’t. The tingle in my stomach got stronger as the minutes passed. I don’t know what made me do it but I jumped off the couch and to the bathroom. After brushing and fluffing my hair, Ithrew a little make-up on. I was out the door. My brain was screaming, but my curiosity was in control.

I reached the specified corner and looked around. Dark and desolate I was going to give myself 5 mins. Before walking back home. 4 minuntes must have passed and a dark black limo pulled up next to me. It just stopped. No windows opening, no nothing. My brained reeled. What do I do? I looked up and down the street and back to the door in front of me. Suddenly it clicked open and I jumped back. It was dark inside. I stepped closer and before I knew it I was climbing in. All my thoughts were centered on who wold know where I was? How long before someone knew I was missing? The same voice from the phone, pierced my attenteion.

“Relax, dear. No one is going to hurt you. My Master has a proposition for you and you apparently have chosen to listen. No one will force you to do anything but listen. Once he is done, we will take you home again.” She reached down into a compartment by the seat. I got a glimpse as she leaned down. She was a strikingly beautitful woman. Blonde, slim. She picked up a black silk scarf and smiled at me. He is very secretive. I must block your vision until we arrive.I stared at her “Blindfold me?”

“I know it looks bad, but really you must trust me.” Before I could say anything further, she was approaching me across the length of the limo and tying the silk firmly around my eyes. I was plunged into darkness and my breathing got heavy.

“Please relax, it’s only about 20 mins. And I think you will like what you hear” I sat back after a while and concentrated on the hum of the engine as we rode. As various thoughs sifted through my head, I suddenly remember her calling this man “Master”. What was meant by that? Was this a slavery ring? I panicked all over again, but before I could say anythign about it, the car stopped. I felt her hand on my elbow nudging me up. I blindly followed her out of the limo and across what seemed a gravel path. I had the feeling we were walking around a building and then we stopped. She untied the blind fold and I blinked as I looked around. I was standing before pair of large oak doors on a wraparound porch. Behind be was woods. A lot of woods.

“We must arrive through the back door, “ she said as she lifted a heavy pair of knockers. The back door! I though to myself? This looked like a pretty elaborate entrance for a back door. I was too close to the house to see it’s true size, with the awning over my head. The door was opened by another woman. This one was dressed in just a thong and heels. The thong was a white leather and she had a matching collar around her neck. Attached to it was a small pendant with a name I couldn’t see etched into it. She looked at us and immediately bowed her head and moved out of the way. I followed her through a very narrow and dim hallway. It seemed to go on forever before hitting a saircase and then we reapeated the process, until we were on what I think was a 5th floor.

“These hallways were built within the walls of the house so that no visitor may see the tower until they have commited to membership.” She offered and explanation. We came to a small plain door and she knocked three time before someone opened it. This girl was dressed the same as the first one only her thong and collar were gold. She and the woman lead me into an office. The warmth of it hit me right away. It had thick carpeting and a large mahogany desk in the corner with two chairs facing it. A fire burned in a fireplace directly across from it. As sparesely decorated as it was, it excluded warmth. Both women seemed to be waiting for me to sit on one of the chairs so I did.

“Would you like a drink?” the original woman smiled to me. I thoght about it and had nighmares of being drugged but decided if they were going to do something they alreadywould have. “Yes, Please. Anything with vodka in it. Thanks.” I watched her walk to the wall and open a panel which led to a small inset bar. .Before mixing the drink she removed the long jacket she had been wearing and revealed the same exact gold outfit as the other woman. What the hell? She brought my drink to me and I took it and turned around. I nearly spilled the drink all over me when I realized a man had sit at the desk. How the hell did he get there? Keep calm. I sipped at the drink.

At first he just watched me intently, making me even more nervous. His eyes scanning my entire body.

“I have watched you carefully.” He finally said. “You make a wonderful enertainer. Do you like to entertain men?” I looked at him dumbly for a minute, took a sip and then nodded. “I suppose, sure.” Maybe this is a club after all. A little secretive, a little strange but maybe. He chuckled then.

“Let me see you. Please stand.” I was used to this and immediately stoop up, proud of the way I have kept my body in shape to look good on stage. “Yes, as nice as always.” He paused and picked up a cigarette. The blond girl who had answered the door bolted to his side and presented a lit lighter to him. He inhaled deeply and suddenly got serious, leaning slightly over his desk.

“I run a very private establishment here. I will get to the point and tell you that I think you would like it here. From what I can see you familylife and love life are non-existent.” I started to protest when I realized I had nothing to say. He was right on both counts. He smiled. “I have a lot to offer here. You would move here of course, and sign a confidentiality statement.” He kept talking but I didn’t really hear him. This was way too strange for me. I would let him speak and then leave here as fast as I could. Then he said something that made me listen. An account would be set up for you with 150,000 dollars put into it on a yearly basis. He knew that got my attention and that knowing smile crossed his lips. “Of course you can have no access to it while actually under my employ. Everything you need will be provided for you. It will be signed over to you upon your exit. Which will be as much your choice as it is mine. No one will ever force you to stay here.” He seemed finsihed and he sat back, but unless I tuned him out for longer than I thought, there was no actual job desciption.

“Excuse me, but I am confused. What is it I will actually be doing?”

“You will be my property.” He said like he said he was buying a watch. I looked at him and knew he was serious. Somewhere in my body I caught a shiver. This was insane. My mind tried to wrap around the concept but I couldn’t. He motioned to the women and they moved to stand on either side of him. One started massaging his sholders and the other stood facing him from the side. I suddenly noticed how perfect her tits were. I had to think of soemthing else besides the decision before me. Why didn’t I get up to leave already?

“I can see you need to think about it. Why don’t I send you home with a copy of the contract and you can have 24 hours to think about it. Girls?.” The one with the perfect tits reached into a drawer in the desk and pulled out a manilla envelope and slid it across the table. The blonde behind him, motioned for me to follow her and before I knew it I was on my way. I took one look back before leaving the room and saw the first woman, kneeling between his legs under his desk. The whole ride back I thought of that. And I knew I was turned on from it too.

The limo pulled up in front of myhouse and I nearly flew out of it. I got inside and couldn’t believe I made it. I was safe. I sat onmy couch and stared at the envelope for a while. Then I saw the bills and opened it.

TOWER OF LUST Contractual agreement.
1. Upon signing, You belong to Master Kinkade. (funny how he spelled it, I thought)
2. You will answer to and completely obey any and all established members of TOL at all times, excluding specified “off time”. If not inservice of a member, you are to comply, within limits, any slave in any rank above yours. (The word slave sent a shock through me. My nipples felt hard and sensitive. I absently rubbed at them with one hand as I read.
3. You may not enter or occupy the premises at any time with clothes other than what is designated by any “owners” on your body. (My breathing was getting heavier and I felt the dampness between my legs)
4. You pain threshold will be determined upon initiation and will not be crossed thereafter. You will be protected and anyone found violating those rules will be ejected from TOL. (That idea of protection made the feelings in me suddenly rise. I don’t think I was ever protected by anyone. My hands traveled between my legs and I started stroking my wet slit slowly. This is a every basic and preliminary outlining of the most fundemental rules. There are many more and will be given to you upon a tour given to you upon agreement of terms so far.

I put the paper down and leaned back, parting my pussy lips, feelig for my clit. I took a deep breath in and spread my legs wider. I thought of what must go on in that club. I was never an angel but I was not exactly sexually outgoing if you know what I mean. I fucked men for money out of the club I was in but not with the owner knowing about it and not under such lavish circumstances. My mind drifed to the women in that room. Their perfect tits and bodies. The one who who just a little while ago was about to suck the cock of her master. My stroking became more intense. My fingers playing with my clit. I felt the waves in my stomach begin. I imagined her prefect lips gliding over his cock, sucking and moaning in every effort to please him. Oh god, my whole body starts to spasm as I cry out and begin to cum on my fingers.

I curled up starting to catch my breath, the paper clutched in my hands. I feel asleep knowing I would be making a phone call in the morning.

slavetara
slavetara
12 Followers