Toy Box: The Flipside

Story Info
The same story as Toy Box but from the thief's perspective.
4.5k words
4.45
10.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N

This is my story Toy Box but told from the thief's point of view instead. Enjoy.

*****

Preston gardens. A gated community with lots of nice families. Families, who have vacations, love one another and all that good stuff. What a wholesome little cul-de-sac. For a thief like me though, it's like a candy store. Everywhere I look its nice cars and boats and big screen TVs in the windows. But it's what Google street view can't show me that has me all tingly. Cash, jewelry, hidden wall safes full of goodies. It's been too long since I had a good score. I've wanted to get into some of these rich-bitch houses for months now. Any one of these houses would probably set me up for a few months or even a year.

Security is pretty tight here. I've been caught trying to sneak in before though so I was cautious. I'd been looking for the perfect house. One with the stench of riches but the sweet glow of vulnerability. I was beginning to think I'd never be able to get in there when I found it. 'Perfect' I thought. White and teal exterior with golden door knobs and adornments, nice big yard with trees that had lots of leaf coverage, best of all though this house had high fences all around. Fat cats love their privacy. I logged off my laptop and loaded up my gear into my bag and headed out.

It took me almost two hours ride on my motorcycle through the wooded area behind the houses to get to a good enough distance. I made sure to roll my bike up the rest of the way near the wall but not so close that they could hear me getting away. I skulked through the woods slowly and carefully. My heart was racing. I always have to try and calm myself down. I loved it, all the sneaking around and taking things, the chance to get caught, walking through strangers homes and ransacking all their favorite stuff. It was such a rush. The thrill of it all.

Twenty or so minutes later I made it to the fence. It was solid no chain link or anything. I came prepared though, always do. I took out a few rocks I found along the way to the house and chucked them over the wall, testing the motion sensors of the houses security system. Nothing. Next I took my buddy out of my bag and sent him flying. My buddy was a drone I got on eBay at a steal. I used it for recon. I flew the drone over the fence and surveyed things. I swooped it in all around the exterior of the house. No cameras, no motion sensor lights, does this thing even have a security system?

I bring the drone back and jump up onto the fence. Peeking over the fence I almost can't believe it. Such a nice house and no protection with riches all inside. Mmm I can't wait. I put on my night vision goggles and climb down the other side of the fence and make my way to the first tree. Nothing. I get to the second, third, and fourth trees with no problem. The back door is made of glass and I reach for the glass cutter in my bag and pop just enough off for my large hands to fit in and unlock the door. Finally I'm in.

I crouch down and peer around corners. Its Friday so I don't expect anyone to be home but one can't be too careful in my line of work. "Shit," I whisper. My bag knocked over a lamp shattering it loudly. I sat in the dark waiting to see if anyone would come running. Nothing.

So far I'm in the third room and nothing special. Couple pieces of silver things but nothing like I expected. I'm so pissed off. All this work all this planning all this for... hello. A woman, sleeping soundly on her bed. She's practically naked wearing just a pink nightie and panties, big tits moving up and down as she breathes. Mmmm maybe there was something of value in the house after all. sometimes when I can't find anything I can sell I try and make the most of my night in other ways, and sleeping hot chicks definitely fit in that category.

"Hunnnh," she moaned seemingly in her sleep sending me dashing into her walk-in closet. I sit still for a few minutes and her breathing returns back to its relaxed state. I can feel my cock coming to life as I watch her. I stumble on a box, a big box. What have we been hiding? 'Finally,' I think hoping for some kind of jewelry or maybe even cash.

"What the fuck," I whisper. It's not money, or jewels or anything I would think to be of any value. Just a box of toys, the adult kind. I look over again at sleeping beauty. God she's fucking hot. I could just imagine her having all this stuff used on her. Naughty naughty girl. I think it over for a bit and then I decided to throw caution out the window and have some fun. I grab what I'm going to use and slip some other things into my bag and carefully make my way to her.

Kneeling by her bed I decided to test and see how deep a sleeper she was. I lay under her bed and reach up and poke her soft creamy skin. Nothing. Poke her again, this time a bit harder. Again, nothing. Cautiously I reach up and pinch her arm firmly and quickly pull my arm under the bed. Still nothing. A smug smile creeps across my face as I slide out and stand there looking her over. I touch her a little more. All the fear of her catching me gone. Her soft pink lips and creamy white skin make her glow in the moonlight. I touch her nightie and am surprised. It's not even silk. I'm beginning to wonder if this girl has any money at all. I reach for one of her tits and cup it in my hand. I run my fingers up and around it relishing the feel on my gloved palm.

I take a blade from my belt and slice through the little straps of her nightie and down the sides too. God her tits were even better than I thought. Perky with tiny little areolas but big pink nipples. This girl was built like a porn star. I squeezed them just a little bit. They're real alright. I couldn't believe my luck. I slipped the knife lower and sliced off her panties. God even in the dark her pussy seemed to just glow. Her creamy white thighs just made her puffy pink pussy glisten. Wait... glisten? Well now. I reached down, couldn't resist checking. Sure enough she was a little moist. Body's natural reaction to being played with I suppose. I brought it to my lips and spread it across them like lip balm. I licked the rest off. Mmmm it's been too long since I've tasted such decadence. I rolled my tongue around in my mouth savoring her warm orangey taste.

I took a minute to look her over and even take a few shots with my phone. I was tempted to eat her pussy right then and there but she would definitely wake and scream. I slipped some rope I got from her black box of toys around each bed post then secured her wrists and ankles firmly but not too tight. Then I placed the ball gag I pocketed in her mouth and secured it around her head. She starts stirring out of her sleep with her mouth covered. I stood back in front of her at the foot of the bed to take more pics. God these pants were getting unbearable. She first shivers, her eyes still closed. She tries moving her arms but cant and that's when she opens her eyes. Her eyes trail towards the her wrist and I guess that's when she notices she's tied up but she doesn't struggle. The pretty girl lifts her head and sees me, a masked man in her room at the foot of the bed. "Wakey wakey," I say. She looks back at her arm and starts to struggle.

"Mrrrfrrrrmmmfph!" Her screams are muffled to a quiet groan through the gag.

"Don't be like that baby, after all these are your toys. I hope you don't mind sharing them with me," I say smiling smugly. She struggles against the ropes but she can't break free.

I walk towards her and sit down next to her on the bed. Looking down I continue admiring her sexy body. "You've got a pretty nice house, in a nice neighborhood but," I said waving my arms around pointing at the blank empty walls and worthless bullshit in her room, "You aint got nothing worth taking." Still she struggled, anger flaring in her eyes. They were like an emerald in the twilight. "Then I found this," I said pointing at a black box on the floor by the bed. "People usually hide money or valuables in boxes in closets like you did with this, but what I found in there... ooo hooo ho!" I hooted, couldn't help it really. "Normally I get in steal a few things and get while the getting's good. But, sometimes I may stick around If the owner is...worth my time." I said looking her over. I ran my hand lightly over her body dancing my fingers over her sweet creamy tits. I stopped just above them. She jerked away from me, well as much as she could tie down to the bed. Her nipples were so hard; she had to be just as turned on as I was.

She may not have asked for any of this and I'm sure given the choice she would opt out of a "late night stranger fuck," but I'll make sure she gets almost as much fun out of this as I do. I lean in close and blow softly on her neck as I move some strands of hair behind her ear gently. I kiss her softly on her shoulder making sure to caress the sides of her body as I do it. Her eyes are clenched so tight. She must be trying to deny she likes it. I kiss my way up her neck being more and more tender with each one. This doesn't have to be a painful experience" I whispered softly. I trailed my fingers sensuously over her bare skin. I could feel the goose bumps on her skin and she struggled to get free. Slowly I kissed my way across her neck to her ear and down to her other shoulder. I tried to be as gentle and loving as possible.

I start kissing down her sides while my hand caresses her breasts just barely touching her nipple. I like to tease. It makes the orgasms for both of us that much greater. I can smell her want and her need to be taken in the air. She wants it even if she won't admit it yet. She shudders under my lips as I trail kisses down her stomach. I can feel her warmth beneath me as the scent of her arousal fills my nostrils. It's all I can do but stifle a contented sigh once I reach her thighs. I continue my onslaught of love pecks till I'm just above her knee then move to her inner thigh. Reaching up I fondle and knead her soft creamy breasts. I'm so close now, just a hairs breath away from her wet cunt. Mmm I love that word. so vile and yet so perfectly kinky.

Just as I'm about to give in to the temptation of her sweet nether lips I notice she's rocking her hips to meet my mouth. Now I know she really wants it. It pains me to ignore such a sweet slit but I know the pay off will be that much greater so I pull back. She whimpers and growls into the gag as she looks down at me angrily. She's gotta be aching with desire now, I know the feeling.

Lowering myself again I go back to touching her delectable tit flesh as I l kiss up her thigh, beginning even closer to her knee than before. My fingers dance slowly and smoothly over her breasts coming just close enough to her nipples but not quite. She's practically begging me for it with her eyes now. My lips come so close now to her moist lips I can taste her in the air. Mmmm to just stick my tongue on it once, once would be torture for her and agony for me. I let my tongue just graze the wetness of her lips. Barely even enough for a taste and then I bolt up and collect myself as best I can. Trying not to lose control I steady my own arousal and have a seat on the bed next to her.

I look into her eyes and she seems almost... sad. For a minute I feel like a monster for doing these things to her against her will but then I see it. There's a need there, a wonton desire to have my tongue and anything else I'm willing to give her. Could I have her willingly now, I wonder. "By the time I'm done with you we won't need this gag. You'll be begging me to fuck you," i said as I nuzzled her neck. She smelled of a strawberry orchard. She must have fallen asleep just after a shower. Her skin smelled so tantalizingly fresh. She struggled against her restraints and clenched her fists. 'Maybe she was close to giving in to me,' I wonder. I kiss her neck rubbing my masked face up and down till I get to her earlobe and just breathe next to her. My hands slide up her legs, letting my fingertips just barely graze her. I moved them slow teasing her drifting closer to her wet heat. My fingers got closer and closer to her sweet slit just barely within an inch. She was quivering. Maybe it was the anticipation. I couldn't let her pussy feel me though, not yet.

Pulling my hands away I climb up on the bed and straddle her. i grab big handfuls of her soft pillowy tits and bring them to my mouth. God she smelled so good. I let her scent intoxicate me. Till something inside me filled to the brink of insanity. I let my tongue slide slow smooth circles around her nipple. Her nipples were like glass, no like rock candy. I could hear her moans now. All she had to do was give in to desire fully and I would make her mine. I lick and nibble on her tit feeling her shudder beneath me. She arches her back pressing her breasts into my face and I gobble them up lovingly. I move to the other breast and sample her nipple a new. After what seems like an eternity of teasing I finally suck her nipple into my mouth. Nibbling gently and tugging on her nipple I can feel her wetness with my free hand. She's in so much pleasure right now I bet she can't even feel me grazing her pussy with my fingertips. I bit down hard on her nipple and sucked it into my mouth and she practically screamed into the ball gag as she came all over my hand.

That was all I could take, I needed this as badly as she did now. I reached up and unlatched the ball bag around her head. I let it fall to the floor as I kissed her hard and deep. I sucked her lips and she invited my tongue into her mouth with her own. Our tongues wrestled and she moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss and started trailing kisses down her body again. I could've sworn I heard a whimper. I kissed down from her neck and trailed lovingly between her tits and down to her fit stomach. I kept going till I was just inches over her wet heat. I looked up and she had this look about her that screamed "Fuck me." she wasn't gagged anymore and as much as it pained me to do it the need to tease her some more was just too strong. If she wanted this, for me to dive in and devour her pussy, well, she was going to have to say it. As if she was a mind reader she parted those luscious lips of hers and let slip out a "Please."

Satisfied I had her now I dipped into her wetness. I slid my tongue in first lapping up all the juices from her earlier climax. She tasted like warm oranges with a hint of cream. Fucking delicious. "Yes!" she moaned loudly. i was glad no one was in earshot, not that she was likely to press charges at this point. I slipped a finger into her wet pussy savoring the feel of her insides. I slide another finger in and spread them as I started fingering her sopping wet snatch. I fucked her with my fingers harder and faster with each thrust making her tits bounce as she pulled at the ropes. "Mmmmm fuck!" she moaned as I went faster and faster. I slid in a third finger trying to give her a nice stretching making sure she is ready for my cock later. "Oh! Mmmm yes!" She screams as she clenches her pussy tight on my fingers, cuming all over my hand.

I keep fingering her then lower my face to her pussy again. With my tongue I start flicking her clit stopping every now and then to slurp up her sweet honey. I lick and slurp at her clit as my three fingers pump away at her dripping wetness. She cums again squirting all over my face and in my mouth. Against my better judgment I stop and yank my wet mask off. My cock is throbbing now. I look up at her and notice she's looking at me. My green eyes shining in the moonlight. "Come to me," She says arousal dripping from every syllable. i get up and almost whimper myself as my mouth is separated from her wet pussy. I walk over to the bed where she is struggling to touch me with her hand. i move towards her, my cock struggling with the confines of my jeans and rub my covered dick against her fingers. She turns her hand towards me and begins rubbing my cock through my pants. She rubs up and down the shaft. i look down at her face and see her licking her lips as she stares at my denim covered cock. She rubs a bit more then reaches for my zipper.

She bites her lower lip as she grabs onto the zipper. I can feel my heart beating out of my chest as she slowly lowers the shiny metal. She unzips me and my cock springs out right into her hand, now that's service. She opens her mouth and I immediately shove my dick in her mouth. I roll my eyes back feeling the warm wetness of her mouth as I feel her lips tight around my dick. I slide my dick along her tongue trying my best not to blow my load so soon. my cock is so thick it stretches her lips as she struggles to take me all in. slowly I start fucking her throat moving my bulbous head down her tongue. God she was like heaven incarnate. Her mouth was too small to accommodate my cock as most women's were but damnit if she didn't try her best. She sucked and slurped as I slid my dick in and out of her throat trying not to gag her.

She slides her tongue around my dick as I slowly fucked her mouth. She moaned as I slid my cock deeper into her mouth. She started sucking harder as she looked at me with lust glazed eyes. I slide my cock a little deeper still trying not to gag her and I feel my balls graze her chin. 'she, she couldn't have,' but she did. She took my whole cock in her mouth. i was honestly a little proud of her. I fuck her faster knowing she can take it now.

"Glaark glaark glark," she gugrles on my cock as I slide my three fingers back inside her wet pussy. My fingers slip right into her wetness with ease. I start finger fucking her as I slide my dick in and out of her mouth. She closes her eyes as she rocks her hips bucking on my fingers. She clenches tight around my digits again as she cums all over my hand soaking me to my wrist. She shudders as she moans and sighs. I continue feeding her my dick as she yells gurgled with my cock, "Don't cum yet!" I look down at her smiling and pull my fingers out of her with a wet pop.

Sliding myself down I position myself at her wet entrance just inches from her wetness. 'Fuck,' I hate myself for not bringing a condom. 'Back to eating i guess.' I lower my head close to her and am intoxicated by the smell and taste of her pussy. i give her pussy one little kiss and then I get back up. 'She's suffered enough' I tell myself. I position my dick and before she knows what's going on I'm in. I go in deep filling her up.

"Ahhh!" she screams. Guess I hurt her a little. I was sorry about that i started pulling out and slamming in long fast strokes. "Oh yes! mmmmm" she must be over that bit of pain cus she is moaning nice and loud. I could feel her pussy trembling as I fucked her hard and deep. I loved the wet sounds we were making. I could feel her clench tight around my dick and shower my cock with her juices. I slid my cock in and out of her as fast as i could and she was loving it. I reached down and untied her legs and placed em on my shoulders and sunk my cock even deeper in her wetness.

She screamed over and over I could tell she really needed it. "Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me!" she moaned like she was barking out orders. I loved it. I fucked her harder and faster splashing every time she squirted for my cock. I kept most of my groans quiet not that she could hear me over her own moans anyway. Her neighbors must think she's getting the fucking of a lifetime and I feel like she really was.

"Cum for me!" she screamed. I stopped mid stroke and looked up at her. I couldn't have heard her say what I think she just said. There's... there's just no way she said "cum in me". I started pulling out slowly and she wrapped her legs around my waist in like a vice grip. I looked up and saw like a look of determination on her face. She wasn't letting me go.

We just kind of sat there staring at each other in the dark. I tried to pull free and get my dick out of her pussy but she had some strong legs. Before I knew it she was fucking me by humping my cock squeezing me with her legs. I-i couldn't believe it. She was fucking me now. "Fuck me!" she screams again.

12