Toy Land Sex-R-Us Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens in toy land stays in toy land.
1k words
3.86
23.9k
0
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happens in toy land stays in toy land.

Before I built the homes, I solicited the people who I wanted for neighbors, namely six of my closest friends with house number seven being my house. I first sold them on the idea of having our own private, gated community compound, so as to speak. Once they saw the land with the view of the lake and with the mountain range in the background, it wasn't very hard to sell them the idea for the development. At first the idea was a bit bizarre with all of us living in close proximity of one another. Still, we each had nearly three acres of land. We never had to see one another if we so wanted. Yet, after I ran some numbers and they saw what I could build for them at an affordable cost and even cheaper if they agreed to do some of the work themselves, they were sold on the idea. We even chose the name of the drive, Toy Land Drive for obvious reasons that I will divulge later in the story.

For years, the group of us partied together, vacationed together, shopped together, and traveled together. We all get along fabulously. There is no dissention among our group of fourteen adults and eighteen children. Yeah, sure, we've had some disagreements over the years, but nothing that could not be resolved over a bottle of wine. Matter of fact, we get along even better now, since all of our children are grown and have left home. I am lucky because we have a fun group of neighbors who are our closest of friends. We are all around the same age and all have the same interests. We love to have fun and have grown to become even closer friends since living in our little utopia. Life couldn't be better.

We've even been discussing that we each could take an acre or so of our land, donate it to our little community for a common cause and make our own golf course. Now, that's exciting. When we first developed out little community, instead of adding the expense of everyone having their own pool, we chipped in and built a clubhouse that sits by the lakefront with an indoor pool, full bar, game room, lounge TV area, and exercise room. This is a great little place to have when friends and relatives visit. There are even guest bedrooms on the top floors, should anyone require the extra space. We've even hosted a couple of weddings at the clubhouse, not to mention birthday, anniversary, Christmas, and New Year's Eve parties.

Over the years, our relationship with one another has been heating up, especially whenever there is an abundance of alcohol. When we drink a little too much, there is always some touchy feely going on between horny husbands and frisky wives who are not married to one another. Nothing ever comes of it; it's just a lot of innuendos and sexy play teasing. Believe you me; it's a lot of fun. Lately, when we get together for a barbeque, we go skinny dipping in the community pool once the sun goes down. We all take turns hosting the barbeques. Let me tell you, it's great fun feeling up someone's naked wife in the dark, deep end of the pool.

We are all happily married. We love our spouses and would never dream of cheating, especially with any of our neighbors who are our close friends. Nonetheless, none of what we do feels like cheating and none of us would describe it as such. We call it getting friendly, if you know what I mean. Only, lately, the more we touch, feel, and see, the more we want to experiment. Moreover, the older we get, why the Hell not? What do we have to lose? Even if we took it a step further, it isn't like we are leaving our wife or husband for one of our friend's wives or husbands.

Once in a while, the guys will go to down to the strip club and pay for a lap dance while the women will go to the CFNM revue and allow the strippers to tease them with their cocks. After a while, we figured that if the guys were willing to have a lap dance with a stripper and the women were willing to fondle and mouth a male stripper's cock, why not construct something that we all can enjoy at home with our friends for free. We have plenty of room in the clubhouse after all.

That was when I decided to construct an adult toy land down the cellar of the clubhouse. I had plenty of help and they were all cheap, volunteer labor. Besides, we all had a vested interest in making this a one of a kind adult toy land, call it an adventure park, if you will or our little erotic escapade escape from reality. Even the women with a wink and a giggle helped with the painting and the decorating. Only, to keep it away from the snooping eyes of guest visitors and relatives, we keep it under lock and key with a sign on all the doors that reads storage. We still want to maintain our respectable image in the eyes of our community, friends, neighbors, and relatives. We all go to church together every Sunday, after all.

In the way we custom constructed it, the men enter one side of it and the women enter the other side. I sectioned off a designated area, put up some sheetrock, cut some holes in the sheetrock, and fashioned the sheetrock in a maze formation. The women painted the sheetrock and decorated the area with carpeting and small furniture pieces to look like little motel rooms. There are multiple ways in and out of the maze without having anyone accidentally bumping into someone that they don't want to bump into. We felt it important to retain one another's anonymity. We figured that we would be more apt to experiment with our sexuality if our identity was not known by whoever was on the other side of the sheetrock. Do you get where I am going with this? I figured you would.

To be continued...