Toy Shop Fun Stop

Story Info
Two friends visit their local toy shop.
646 words
3.68
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just two friends hanging out, at least that is where it started. You spotted an adult toy shop and asked if I minded checking it out. I didn’t mind.

Looking at all the products in the shop was an exhilarating experience I had never done this with anyone else. Some just made me laugh and some peaked my interest. You had excused yourself to use the rest room and I was left to myself to browse the store. Little did I know it was your way of watching me to see what I was drawn to.

Looking over the shelves something caught my eye. It was a toy with a rotating tip. Well this would be interesting I thought to myself. I didn’t notice you behind me. You reached from behind and grabbed my tits caressing them. I could feel your cock in my back. Nibbling at my neck you whisper in my ear. “Have you made your choice?” My god your hands on my body feel so good I couldn’t help myself. I stumbled for a response. “Yes this is the one that I like.” You turn me around and press your lips to mine. I nibble on your lip as you press me against your body.

You grab the toy from the shelf, grasp my hand and head to the person behind the register. “All set?” the man quips. “Yeah that is the one that we will take”

“You do know there is a room in the back you can use” he says. “It seems you two might not want to wait” My pussy is wet at the thought of us together using our newly acquired device. I squeak at the thought and the man points us in the direction of the room. We head to the back of the store and find the room. It isn’t much but when you’re horny you don’t really care.

I am taking the toy out of the package when you come behind me and caress my tits. You dip your hand between my legs and rub my swelling pussy against my pants and your hand. Unzipping my pants you pull them down to reveal my pussy. You slide your hand between my legs, spreading my pussy lips with your fingers you start rubbing my clit, slipping your fingers inside my pussy. You slide your hand under my shirt reviling my ample tits. I take my shirt off and face you. You thrust your tongue deep in my mouth slowing kissing my neck and down my body. You stop and lick my nipples sucking on them trailing your mouth down the rest of my body until you reach my pussy.

You spread my lips trailing your tongue around my dripping hotbox. Sliding your tongue in and out of my pussy while your fingers work my clit. You take the toy from my hands and turn it on the lowest setting to start. Probing my pussy lips you slip it inside me. Sliding it in and out of my pussy I moan in pleasure my hand on your cock stroking your hard shaft. You turn up the setting on the toy making me cum.

Taking the toy out you make me lick all my juice off of it, while you trust your stiff rod deep inside me. Your hard cock fills my pussy, causing my juices to flow out and down your cock. Our sweaty body entwined in passion you want to cum in my pussy, but you have a better idea. You fuck me until you can’t take it anymore. You push me to my knees and tell me to open my mouth.

You grab your cock in your hand aim it at my face and let your cum go. In my mouth, on my face and dripping down my tits, you cum all over me.