Toy Shopping

Story Info
Wife enjoys shopping spree at favorite store.
1.6k words
3.98
37.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine approached me one day and asked me if we could go toy shopping. I looked at her with a puzzled look and asked, "You mean for our son?"

"No silly, I meant for me!" was her response as she kissed me lightly on the lips.

I smiled back at her and told her I would see if my mother could watch our son for the day. Lucky for us, my mother was able to watch him. Since she was doing some baking, Mom liked to have him there to help out.

Once we dropped the prodigal son off at grandma's we headed to the "toy" store. As we walked in we noticed that Vinnie was behind the counter. Vinnie is one of the guys that worked at the store and since we shop there quite frequently, have gotten to know him very well. Christine has always had a crush on him and often fantasized about fucking him while we were fucking. Lucky for us, and as I would learn later Vinnie too, we were the only patrons in the store.

While looking at the various playthings, Christine was bending over showing Vinnie more and more of her ample cleavage. Christine is 5' 2" with 38 DD breasts and one great ass that she likes to have spanked. I ventured off to another area of the store to give her some private flirt time. The store is not very large so I couldn't go that far. When I looked back I noticed that Chris had much more of her cleavage showing than before and at this point Vinnie, had a great view of her beautiful tits.

After watching the flirt session for some time, I came back over to where they were. I purposefully rubbed up against my sexy wife so she could feel how hard I was getting. I heard the end of their conversation with Christine saying, "....some things on? Sure... Let me go pick something nasty out."

Christine turned towards me and asked, "Would you mind if I tried some things on hon,,,,?"

"Of course not," I replied with a permissive look, "Have all the fun you want!"

With that Christine walked over to the rack where the leatherwear was and proceeded to pick out two items. She then retreated to the changing room as we waited for her to start her fashion show. The first item she appeared in was a one-piece outfit with holes in strategic places and a thong back. She gave us both a good look before returning to try on her other item. The next time she appeared Christine was wearing a two-piece bikini that had chains holding up the top over her huge breasts. The bottom was a thong with thin straps that hugged her hips and accentuated her scrumptious ass. With her high heels on she looked spectacular. Christine slowly walked over to me and gave me a hug and kiss, which gave Vinnie a good long look of her ass. When she broke the kiss she winked at me, turned and walked over to where Vinnie was behind the counter.

"Is there any new arrivals that haven't made their way out to the display case yet?" Christine asked while bending over at the waist and leaning on the counter.

Vinnie looked in my direction for some kind of approval. I smiled and gave him an approving look while staring at my beautiful wife's ass. With that Vinnie said, "We just received a shipment and it's still in the back. Would you like to take a look?"

"Lead the way." Christine purred, standing and following Vinnie.

Vinnie asked if I wouldn't mind watching the store for him while he was in the back.

"Don't mind at all." I said with a big grin.

Vinnie than led Christine into the backroom and closed the curtain. There was a porno playing on the monitor behind the counter. I sat on the stool and kept watch of the store while Christine and Vinnie "looked" at the new arrivals. I heard muffled conversation in the back and boxes being moved around.

I realized that about half and hour had past while I was sitting there keeping watch. There was gang-bang action on the screen and thoughts of what might be going on in the back occurring in my head. My dick was hard as a rock from what I thought was happening behind that curtain. When reality set in, I realized that there was a new sound permeating from the backroom. It was the sound of muffled moans. I stood up and went to see what was going on, already knowing what I could expect, especially with how the shopping excursion started.

As I approached the entrance to the backroom the sound increased to that of moans of ecstasy. I peeked through the curtain and what was before my eyes made me almost explode right there. Christine was completely naked and literally suspended from a sex swing. Vinnie was in front of her just banging the shit out of her. Her eyes were closed with her mouth opened and the sounds of satisfaction emanating from it. At one point she opened her eyes and slowly turned her head in my direction and smiled.

Vinnie realized I had pulled back the curtain completely and was watching the action. He never stopped fucking her. "You don't have to be quiet anymore just on my count," I said

With that out of the way Christine leaned her head back and let out, "Ohh Myyy Goddd his dick is incredible!!!!! Just keep fucking me with that dick."

"You like that Slut?" Vinnie asked.

"Yeesssss!!!!!! Your dick feels so good in my pussy," Christine exhaled.

The sound of their fucking was too much for me. I didn't care if the front of the store was open. Whoever came in now would get a huge special of the day. I started removing my clothes as I walked to where Christine's head was. She saw me coming and smiled in my direction. When I got there I grabbed her by the hair and started to fuck her mouth.

At this point her moaning got even louder, making Vinnie slam into her even harder than before. Her moaning was creating an incredible vibrating sensation on my dick and I couldn't hold out any more. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and proceeded to cum all over her tits. When I was finished, I stepped back, put my clothes back on and continued watching the action in front of me. Christine re-focused her attention on the ramming she was receiving from Vinnie. The swing was in full motion and Vinnie was in full control.

"You like my dick, slut!!! I knew you've always wanted it." Vinnie said.

"It,,,is,,,,more than,,,,I,,,, exxx,,,pected," Christine was able to get out in between Vinnie's hard thrusts.

"I'm going to cum soon slut. I'm going to cum all over those huge tits of yours."

At this point, I could tell Christine was cumming too, from all of the moaning and panting that was being emitted from her mouth. I then watched as Vinnie pulled his large dick out of Christine and started to cum all over her tits adding to the cum I already deposited there. After he finished cumming, he gave Christine a kiss and helped her out of the swing. We both helped steady her on her feet until she regained her balance. Vinnie then led Christine over to where the bathroom was so she could clean up. After Vinnie put his clothes back on, we went back to the front of the store to await Christine's return. Fortunately no one was there wondering what was going on.

"You have one fun and sexy wife," Vinnie said to me as we entered the front of the store.

"That I do," I responded, "We both enjoy having fun and experiencing as much as we can."

"You two are ALWAYS welcome here. Anytime."

"Thanks," Christine said appearing from the backroom wearing nothing but her high heels.

She saw the surprised look on my face and said, "Honey, I figured that if there was anybody here they already heard what was going on. At this point I wanted to see what would happen if I appeared from the back as you see me now."

"I think seeing you like that would increase the days sales," I replied smiling while giving her a light kiss on the lips and rubbing her fabulous bottom.

Christine walked back to the dressing room and put her clothes back on. When she reappeared, she walked towards Vinne with a huge smile and said, "I'll take the vibrator I was looking at before and the leather and chain bikini. And if you get any more new shipments in,,, please call me and let me know. I think my next shopping trip will be solo."

With that comment Vinnie gave Christine a satisfied smile and said with a wink, "I think there will be a new "shipment" in about a week."

Christine giggled and gave Vinnie a hug. Vinnie ran his hands over her ass and gave both cheeks a squeeze. Christine kissed him goodbye and we paid for our items. As we left the store we asked Vinnie to join us for dinner. He graciously accepted and asked if we wouldn't mind waiting until he closed in about half an hour. I looked at Christine who gave me an approving nod and responded, "I think we can do that."

With that Christine walked over to another clothing rack picked up an outfit and walked back to the dressing room.

But that's another story...