Toy Story

Story Info
Exhibitionist sis performs with sex-toy for reluctant bro.
3.6k words
4.44
71.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie, my usually cheerful and outgoing kid sister, sat across from me on the couch. She looked nervous. I figured her problem was about money because, with us, our problems were always about money.

"OK, what is it?" I asked.

"Well... tuition for the Fall semester is due in a couple of weeks..."

I sighed heavily. "I'm really sorry Cassie, I just can't spare that kind of money right now... maybe next year..."

Her worried, pale blue eyes rose and met mine. "That's not it. I can earn the money... but I need your help."

"Oh?"

She paused and looked away.

"How?" I prompted.

"Well... For the last couple of weekends I've been making good money, but my... um... partner dropped out and I need someone... a guy... a big muscly guy (she nodded to me), someone I can trust. And you're the only person I know like that. If I could get someone else... anyone else... I would."

"Oh shit, Cassie, what are you up to?"

"Do you promise you won't freak out?"

"I think I'm already freaking out."

"OK. OK! ...Here it is... I... I perform... shows for private parties. Exclusive, private parties. I just perform, I'm not a whore. OK? I... I... fuck myself with a dildo." She sat back and folded her arms across her chest. Her cute freckly face tightened into a scared but confrontational scowl.

"While guys watch!?"

She gave me a 'no duh' face.

"Oh fuck Cassie, No!"

She just stared at me.

"Live sex shows?! What the hell are you thinking?! Call whoever you have to call and tell them you're quitting, right fucking now!"

She continued to stare at me for a long time; until I shut up and my breathing returned to normal. Finally, she spoke calmly. "I'm not quitting. I'm not. The money's good. Besides, I like doing it. I like it a lot. It... turns me on... you know, sexually."

That knocked the wind out of me. "Wha-what? You like degrading yourself for an audience?"

"Let me see if I can explain, OK? Remember after mom died and we lost the house? I was finishing high school in a new district, you were still trying to get your Masters degree and we were both living that tiny apartment?"

"What does that have to..."

'Let me finish! Remember how sometimes you'd accidentally walk in on me while I was..." - she smiled - "you know?"

I knew. I squirmed mentally at my memories of the times in that awful apartment when I'd turn a corner or step through a door to find my 18 year old sister splayed out with her damp fingers tracing complicated patterns up and down her tight, glistening slit. I remembered the times when her eyes opened and she held my glare as I stood there longer than I should, luridly giving over to the instinct to inspect her incredible young body until shame finally forced me to pull my gaze away from the womanly swell of her hips and the pert lilt of her breasts. I remember how she'd watch me retreat, never looking away or displaying the slightest embarrassment. And yet, until just now, she had never once mentioned these episodes. And, of course, I sure as hell hadn't either.

"Uh, yeah, I remember," I said.

"Well, those weren't accidents... well, the first one was, but the look in your eyes as you paused to look me over, holy shit, it was fucking intoxicating. So I started laying sexy traps for you. I'd lay somewhere and finger myself, for hours sometimes, waiting for you to walk in and find me."

"Jesus, Cassie."

"I know, right? I guess I was just figuring out that I like being watched," she said with a shrug. "Sorry to have taken it out on you."

I dropped my face into my hands and sighed.

"So, will you be my bodyguard?" she asked.

"I really don't..."

"It's for college!"

"You really want me to stand there while rich perverts watch you fuck yourself?"

"Well, yeah. That's the job. You just have to enforce two rules: they can't physically touch me and they can't take pictures. If you just stand there looking large and serious they won't even try. It'll be easy."

"I am totally not comfortable with this."

"Maybe it'd be better if you saw my act,"

"Your act?"

"Yeah. That way, when we're working I won't be doing anything you haven't seen before."

"I don't..."

"Oh don't be a baby!" she said as she stood up.

I looked up at her and was unable to ignore the fluid bounce of her breasts straining at the tight fabric of her faded pink tank top, or the smooth expanse of thigh emerging from her tiny white denim shorts. She stood with a hip cocked, inviting my gaze. Once again I was disturbingly reminded of my sister's obvious comfort with her potent sexuality.

"Maybe..." I said.

"No, definitely!" she said. She pulled out her phone and tapped around until she found the song she wanted. "Start this one when I tell you I'm ready," she said, handing it to me before disappearing into the bathroom with a skip.

I sat paralyzed, unable to think because the only thing my mind could process was the mental image of my little sister impaling herself on an oversized phallus while a circle of rich men leered at her and stroked their blue-blooded pricks.

"OK, I'm ready!" she called from the bathroom.

With shaking hands, I synced her phone to my Bluetooth speakers and hit play on the song she'd selected. A subtle and sultry electronica jam began to wash through my apartment.

Cassie stepped into the room. She was wearing minimal make-up and the old floral kimono my ex-girlfriend had never bothered to retrieve. Her wavy blonde hair was done up in twin pig-tails. She looked at me and smiled. Then she laughed.

"Ahem... usually I try to act a little timid when I do this - guys love that - but you look scared enough for both of us, so I'll just be myself."

"What do you usually wear?" I asked, indicating the old kimono.

"School-girl uniform, of course," she said as she untied the sash and let it fall open. The pink folds of her bare snatch hovered before me at eye level. With a quick shrug of her shoulders the robe fell to the floor and she stood before me naked.

"Oh God," I said as I swallowed heavily.

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet," she said with a cute smile and a slight laugh.

Her hands began roaming her body as she stepped within a few feet of me. Starting at her hips, her slender fingers traced up along the tight flesh of her abdomen to her chest where she caressed her breasts and teased her nipples. She arched her back as she brought her hands down her torso and slid them between her thighs. As she caressed the ruby-tinged folds of her pussy she slid a finger deep into her sex. Withdrawing it slowly she held it up to display the dampness of her depths and slid it suggestively into her mouth.

"I'm so fucking turned on," she whispered.

"Yeah... I can see that," I said.

"Oops. I almost forgot something," she said, suddenly turning away. With her back to me and her legs parted, she bent at the waist to rummage through her handbag where it lay on the floor. Her tight, shapely ass and fragrantly dewy pussy hovered directly before me.

"Is this part of the act?"

"Actually, yeah," she laughed. "I like to take my time and give my fans a good look", she said with an mischievous smile as she stood up straight with a long, fat and knobby clear-Lucite dildo in her hand. "No one's ever complained before."

"Oh, I wasn't," I said as I plucked at the freshly tight fabric in the front of my shorts. Cassie noticed and treated me to a pleased grin as she started to play with her toy.

As she had done with her fingers, she now roved over her body with the rounded head of the dildo. After rubbing it around her nipples and up and down her tummy, she lifted her left leg to place her foot on the arm of my chair and begin playing the tip of the toy along folds of her glistening labia and around her clit. The tight pink petals of her young flower opened and deepened to a dusky red as they were teased into bloom to hang ripe with wet desire. Soon the clear head of the fat phallus was smeared with her silky juice. She brought it to her mouth where she luridly licked and sucked the shaft, moaning all the while.

Finally, she withdrew the dildo from her mouth with a soft pop, stepped away from me and reached down to pull something else from her bag. "I don't feel like I'm gonna need this right now, but it is part of the act," she said, showing me a tube of lube as she lay down on my couch.

"Oh," I said.

"Why don't you get up and stand close. That's how guys always watch this part, standing right over me. Don't look so scared."

I did as I was told. In a horny daze, I got up and was standing at the edge of the couch, looking down at my kid sister when she squished a healthy dollop of lube between her beautiful breasts and began applying it to the dildo by slowly and lasciviously tit-fucking it. After the shaft and her boobs were thoroughly glazed she dragged it down her body, leaving a shiny, slimy trail to her pussy. After teasing her lips and clit for a bit, she lined it up and slowly began to feed it into herself. Her breath grew rapid and her body writhed as it filled her. Her back arched and she cried out as it reached its maximum penetration. She reopened her eyes to look up at me as she began to let it slowly slide back out.

"It's OK if you want to touch yourself," she said breathlessly as she began to slowly fuck herself..

"What!? I... I..."

"It's OK."

"No... I might, you know..."

She laughed. "Yeah, that's the point. They all do it. They're not allowed to touch me, but jizzing on me doesn't count," she laughed. "Although that costs extra... but not for you."

"They... they... come on you!?"

"Don't worry. I like that too," she said with a wink.

Oh the mental images! Oh my God!

My resistance crumbled. I pulled my rock-hard cock out of my cargo shorts. Cassie's eyes grew wide as she surveyed the hefty girth and impressive length of my manhood. I found myself grinning proudly down at her despite myself. I grabbed the lube and shot a healthy squirt into my palm before I began sliding my fist up and down the length of my shaft in unison to Cassie's thrusts.

"Oh yes, Oh fuck!" (and etc.) we both grunted in deep breathless pants as we watched each other fuck ourselves for several long minutes.

"Come on me. Please! Please fucking come all over me!" grunted Cassie as her sweat-washed skin bloomed a bright pink and her body began to quiver with the rush of orgasm.

I shouldn't do this, I managed to think briefly before the flood of climax surged through me and erased all thought. Thick powerful pulses of pearly slime erupted from my cock and I watched with disbelieving eyes as a shower of my sperm rained down on my sister, splattering thickly against her tits and tummy to collect between her breasts, pool in her belly button and run off onto the couch in viscous streams that flowed along the contours of her ribs.

Watching from directly above, I squirmed as I suddenly remembered how, when I was in middle school and she in kindergarten, I used to serve her pudding cups before school. She called it 'cooking breakfast'. Sick, isn't it, how the mind fucks with you.

I stepped back in shock and sank into my chair, mentally reeling from what we'd just done. I looked over at Cassie who was dabbling her fingertips through the thick layers of my spunk clinging to her body. She must have felt me watching her because she suddenly turned toward me and smiled.

"How you doing, Bro?"

"A little freaked out."

"To be honest... me too. But also really, really turned on."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Having you watch me, it's like mainlining ecstasy. I'm gonna do great with you there. Guys love seeing me come for real."

"I still don't know about this," I said, mostly out of a sense of moral obligation. In truth, I was still really turned on. My cock was already stirring in my lap as I watched Cassie lick strands of my spunk off her fingertips.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

I hesitated, my voice caught in my throat.

"Or... maybe we should practice some more," I finally said.

The eager smile on Cassie's face made my dick grow about an inch. And she noticed. She rolled off the couch and approached me on her hands and knees like a stalking animal, staring at me with a primal look of ravening lust the entire time. She stood on her knees right in front of me and put her hands on my thighs.

"So you want to see my act again?" she said.

"Maybe I could hold your toy for you this time..."

She gave me a long, dirty look before she turned, fetched the toy from the coffee table and handed it to me. "OK, but let's just skip to the good part," she said.

I nodded eagerly and motioned her forward. She climbed onto my chair, sitting on her haunches and straddling me with her knees on opposing armrests. Her wet cunt gaped open and ready inches from my face. With my left hand on her waist to hold her steady, I brought the dildo to her pussy and lightly teased it along her lips and clit. Her hips gyrated lustily as I began to circle the rim of her vag and she quaked with pleasure as I slowly slid it in. She moaned and shook above me as I began to fuck her with it, my thumb positioned so I brushed her clit at the top of each upstroke. She rode it like rodeo star, thrusting her pussy down with a vigorous bucking motion as her torso undulated and her breath came in ragged gasps. "OH... OHHHHH. FUCK. DON'T STOP. DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!" she said as her body thrashed above me, showering me in a hot rain of sweat, lube and cum. Finally she grabbed my hand and held the dildo close as she began to climax. "AHHHH.. uh-uuung. oooooh," she moaned as thin jets of feminine nectar sprayed me from her convulsing vulva.

I caught her as she slipped off her perch and dropped into my lap. I stood with her in my arms.

"Where are we going?" she panted.

"The bedroom," I said.

"Oh?"

"Yup," I said as I tossed her on my mattress. "I still think I need a little more practice. But this time, I think we should use my toy."

Her eyes dropped to my cock. It hung proudly at attention. She smiled.

"Do you think you know my act well enough to take the lead?" she said, with a teasing seriousness.

"Maybe," I said. "How about I get started and you can tell me if I miss anything?"

"OK," said Cassie cheerfully as she pulled herself up into a sitting position on the mattress. "How do you want me?"

"That will do," I said as I got up onto the bed with her. "If I remember correctly, you started by touching yourself all over your body."

"Bingo," she said as I moved in close, taking her into my arms. Our mouths met in a tender kiss that rapidly grew hot and ravenous as our hands began to explore the long-forbidden expanses of our siblings' skin. As our tongues danced and teased back and forth between our mouths, my hands stroked and squeezed the alluring mounds of my sister's soft, shapely breasts. As our lips pressed and sucked, my fingers probed down the slick crevasse of her hot young pussy. As our teeth nibbled along our necks and our breaths sighed hot into each other's ear, I kneaded her tight, gorgeous ass.

Finally, I pulled away. Cassie looked as eager as I to get to the good stuff.

"OK, what next smart guy?"

"After the touching, you need to gratuitously display your ass to your audience, which, fortunately, is still me."

"Ha! I almost forgot that," she laughed. "Here you go," she said, rolling over and thrusting her butt towards my face. I spanked her with a loud slap. She giggled.

"Next," I said. "I get to rub the tip of my toy all over your body... which is going to require a lot more athleticism since it's, you know, attached."

Let's not waste too much time on that one. Just slap me in the face with it a little, or something.

Which is what I did. Her giggling grew louder as I poked and struck at her face with my firm erection.

"Next..." I began, but she interrupted.

"I know what's next," she said, grabbing my cock in her right hand. "This," she said as she pulled it to her face and gave it a long lingering lick up along the tight skin of my shaft.

I let her take control as she urged me onto my back and got to work: licking up and down the length of my cock, taking it deeply into her mouth, licking my balls and nibbling back along my taint. Too soon I was fighting to control myself as my dick began to twitch and leak copious flows of precum. Cassie moaned in delight at the taste as she smeared a glaze of clear slime around her lips, occasionally pausing to stretch a shimmering strand between my head and her tongue.

But I hungered too. I maneuvered us into a sixty-nine position, which she readily adopted. Soon my tongue tasted the ambrosia of my sister's pussy, licking and lightly nibbling her lips and clit between bouts of deeply tongue fucking her.

Soon I could tell she was about to come again. As was I.

I rolled her off me, onto her back. Climbing over to lay atop her, face to face, I said: "I want to make love to you so bad Cassie."

"Make love, huh?" she said. "Points off. That's not the next part of the act."

"Fuck the act. I love you, Cassie."

"I love you too, Bro," she said with a sweet smile. "But for now, just fuck me. Please."

I pulled her to me. Spreading her legs I climbed between them with my erection resting against the hot valley of her sex. She reached down and guided me inside her. I paused with just my head tucked within her body and savored the moment. Then slowly, very slowly, I sank my cock into her, both of us watching as my veiny slab of fuck meat disappeared into her straining pussy inch by impossible inch. Finally I was buried in her down to my balls. I gyrated my hips to stir up her insides a bit.

"OH... OH... OH GOD. Fuck you're big," she said.

"Sorry," I said. "I'll take it easy."

"Don't you dare!" she said.

I slid my cock out just as slowly and sunk it in a little quicker. Cassie matched my rhythm, grinding her hips up into me in time with my deep, slow thrusts. I took her thin wrists in my big hands and pinned them to the mattress above her head as I kissed her hungrily. She wrapped her legs around me and dug her heels into my ass as if to spur me on. Our tempo slowly grew faster and faster until we were violently slamming into each other, bucking wildly in a deep, punishing fuck that shook off buckets of sweat from our bodies and aroused feral cries from our throats.

Too soon my skin felt like it was zapping out green sparks of horny energy as I felt my balls tighten and my teeth tingle with my gathering climax. Cassie's cries, which had grown louder and louder, suddenly stopped as her body tightened and her breath caught in her lungs. Finally I slammed my last thrust as deep as I could go and held it as my back arched over her. Her nails dug into my flanks as she began quaking beneath me. Her climaxing pussy began to constrict around my hair-trigger cock...

Then, at the worst possible moment, my horrible brain put the worst possible thought in my head: "...I should've worn a condom. "

But it was too late. My climax exploded from my aching balls sending a tsunami of sperm flooding into my kid sister's unprotected womb. I collapsed on her, as I fought for breath.

'Mmmm," said Cassie. "Thanks." Beneath me, her hips still gyrated slowly as her pussy milked me dry.

'Thank you," I said. But what I was thinking was: I hope I didn't just get you pregnant, sis.

"We should get some rest," she said. "We have a gig tomorrow."

I'd honestly forgotten about that. But I no longer dreaded it. Frankly, I was looking forward to watching her tease those rich assholes with her toy-show then taking her back home and fucking her brains out all night.

"Will you sleep here?" I asked. Hoping she would.

But her only answer was her deep regular breathing as she drifted into unconsciousness with her face laying against my shoulder.

12