Toy Story (A Tale of Longing)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Releasing the dildo from her gorgeous wet mouth and smiling to herself she left the vibrator in her tight hole clamping it in place with her pussy muscles tightened around the shaft. The feelings she had built up with her own actions and the images in the mirror had put her on the edge now. Finishing her glass of wine she decided it was time. She couldn't wait any longer to please herself to the climax. She knew that it was time that she would have to let herself cum. And what a cum this would be!

Placing a hand around the end of the vibrator and another on the chain between the clamps on her nipples she gently pulled the chain out to the front which pulled her nipples out further. This in turn caused the clamps to become tighter creating an exquisite feeling of that pleasure/pain mix that felt so good to her. Whilst doing this she started to plunge the curved headed vibrator into her dripping pussy faster and faster, thrusting the toy in and out of her wet hole with it plunging against her G- Spot on each entry.

And suddenly, it happened! My wife knew it would and she couldn't wait. Her body tightened and electric pulses seemed to send shock waves all around her whole being. She let out an involuntary scream as her body was covered in goose pimples! Her clamped nipples throbbed and her hot pussy almost exploded as she felt the dam inside her tight hole begin to burst. Watching her pussy intently in the mirror she pulled the vibrator out and watched in amazement as her juices started to squirt out of her hole with such force it splashed across the bed with droplets of her nectar. And the feeling continued for ages, wave after wave and splash after splash as she squirted out.

Robyn's nipples in their clamps were now causing more pain than pleasure so she released them from their captors and gently lifted each reddened nipple to kiss it. She gently lapped with her wet tongue at each before releasing them both to let them hang free. Spreading her legs wide she lifted the black rubber dildo cock and began rubbing the head against her dripping hole before slowly inserting it wishing it was my thick cock instead of just the rubber toy.

She watched in the mirror as the rubber dick disappeared inside, slowly and gently, inch by inch, filling her sodden pussy canal to perfection. Holding one hand on the end of the toy she started to slide it out and then back in fucking herself slowly at first. She was enjoying the feel of her pussy being violated and filled up with this imitation cock and continued to slide the dildo in and out clenching her cunt muscles around it on every upward stroke to intensify the feelings. She built up the momentum a little at a time until she was fucking herself like the cock-starved woman she was. Pounding her pussy mercilessly she slid the black rubber cock in and out of her soaked cunt at a furious pace.

The entire time she was fantasizing that it was my cock invading her hot cunt and bringing her to another squirting orgasm. She could feel the tension start to build again as she fucked herself and knew she would be cumming again in no time. Trying so hard to keep the frantic rhythm going she could tell she was on the verge of cumming again and this felt like it would be even bigger climax than earlier.

She watched as the cock slid in and out by her own sweet hand and relished the feeling of the rubber monster filling her up to the brim each time it plunged up into her tight wet tunnel. At the last possible minute she pulled the dildo out and watched again as she squirted all over the place writhing around on the bed. And as soon as her juices stopped flowing she drove the dildo excitedly back into her pussy and continued where she had left off fucking herself hard and fast and it didn't take long before she felt the need to cum again.

But this time she kept fucking herself with the thick black dick until another orgasm shot through her body making her nipples stand on end as every nerve ending in her body seemed to explode all at once. And she felt herself squirt her hot juices all over the hot rubber toy still embedded inside her. She pulled the dripping toy out of herself and felt her juices run down the crack of her arse soaking into the already drenched bedding and dripping off the dildo.

Greedily she wrapped her lips around the cum-covered dildo and proceeded to suck it clean as she continued to lightly tease her red swollen clit with her fingers bringing the solo sex show to an end. Laying back and closing her eyes she imagined what I, her husband would have made of what she had just done to herself. She had certainly been pleasuring her own beautiful body in every way possible. She continued to enjoy the pulsating and throbbing feeling deep inside her pussy that was finally satisfied for the time being. It was definitely a good session but she still hoped I would hurry home and service her in the way only I could with my tongue and lips and hands and body and cock.

Glancing over at the laptop dreamily she saw that 'Cornish-Pete' had come online. Excitedly she sat up and clicked the box to reply to my greeting.

"Hey Baby"

"Hi Sugar, you been up to anything nice while I am away?"

Robyn giggled, "Well, I have just been playing with my toy box, darling."

Sitting in the hotel room in front of my laptop, I tapped out a reply.

"I know you have, Robyn!"

"What?......................! How?"

"Look over at the wardrobe!" I typed

Her eyes follow my guidance,

"At the gap on the left"

"Yes"

"See the small red light?"

"Oh! Yes!"

"That's a webcam I set up before I left so I wouldn't miss you too much!"

"Oh, fuck!"

"But I have just seen the most beautiful erotic and fucking sexy show I have ever experienced, Robyn, with you playing with your toys!" I Paused "And like you I have been playing solo and cum 3 times during your show, baby!"

I watched through the webcam as my wife Robyn, rolled about on the bed laughing and pointing up at the camera before blowing me a kiss and licking her lips seductively. "Miss you!" She mouthed to the camera.

I smiled as I looked down at my naked body with my hard cock, balls, tummy and chest all covered in thick white sticky cum.

12