Toys are Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That shocked her when she admitted it to herself but suddenly she knew it was true. She had loved her mom but there was always fear right below it. It was for her own good she had always told herself but was it really. Was her mother's hard harsh manner really needed? With seven kids a little fear was a helpful thing.

Brenda jerked as she realized her fingers were back in the tight curls and her nails were combing it while lightly grazing her skin. She shivered as her stomach muscles tightened. Her other hand was still on her breast and between the two her body was quivering. The warm tingling glow now warmed her from her breasts down to the lower hand.

She felt so good and seemed to be floating more than the water should account for. The lower hand moved lower to the thinner hair covering her outer lips. The quiver turned to a shiver quickly. There was a quick little catch in her breathing as a finger slipped in to part her lower lips. Her nail teasingly touched her inner lips.

Brenda's mind was floating more than her body. It was awash with the warm fuzzy light from all the mixed feelings drifting through her body. Both of her hands were sending gentle pleasure to different places. Her breasts had been foremost earlier but now that finger between her parting lips was taking precedence.

When it bumped into her clit, she gasped loudly and jerked it away. A jolt stronger than anything she remembered shot along her nervous system. It was similar to the better feels that she had occasionally with Ron on top of her and in her. Her hand went back to her sex and the finger gently explored her clit.

After that first jolt, touching her clit was pleasurable, very pleasurable as long as she kept the touch light and slow. A tension was building in her lower back and deep inside her pussy. It was itchy and antsy in a very pleasant way but it was building. Brenda wondered where it was going.

The one finger on her swelling clit was bliss, a finger on the other hand rolling her nipple the same ways at the same time was heaven. Brenda would sigh and then moan softly. The soft moans were from the pressure inside her building a little to rapidly. It would give off a small spark of deeper delight and then eased up slightly.

The pressure was growing though, always growing, slowly but sure it was heading toward a climax the likes of which Brenda had never felt or even imagined. She was totally lost by now on a sea of gentle golden contentment and warm dreamy pleasure.

She was beyond the shores of an ocean she had never known. A sea that could have a violent storm of passion erupt at any time. Brenda's breathing was getting shallower and her heart was racing before the wind. She was headed for the rocks of a spectacular crash that would hit her without any warning that she would understand.

Her finger smoothly rubbing on her clit stumbled and her nail flicked the bright pink nub. That was all it took, Brenda frozen in panic as every muscle in her body tried to tighten up at once. Her knees came up trapping her hand, as her stomach muscles wanted her to sit up. Her eyes flew wide and her mouth opened silently.

Then the storm fell on her, not one of dark clouds and dim thunder, but one of bright starbursts and a deep ringing in her ears. The world went away even farther and her body disintegrated with pent-up energy and passionate fire. Brenda was in the middle of a storm all right and it was her first orgasm in full bloom.

*****

Brenda floated on a sea of euphoria and wondered vaguely why she hadn't drowned. She was curled up on her side in the tub and the water was no longer hot but lukewarm. She felt a sense of wonder and wonderful both at the same time. Brenda was very relaxed, content, and sleepy.

Her mind in its hazy afterglow wondered if that had been one of those orgasms that Rose had ranted and raved about. If it was then she had ever right to rant and rave. A whole new world of feels had opened to Brenda and she knew her old one would never be the same.

She briefly wondered how long she had been in the bath. The temperature was to the point of being chilly. It was time to get out of the tub if she could. As she rolled over on her back she sighed and wished she didn't have to do anything but sleep. She had never been so relaxed, happy, and sleeping in her life.

Getting out of the tub was an adventure in its self. Her arms and legs didn't want to work properly and didn't seem to have any strength. She ended up on her hands and knees and crawling over the side of the tub to the floor. The rug there was soft, fuzzy, and so inviting.

It took a force of will to climb to her feet and dry her body off. She had to pause when she dried her breasts and again when she dried between her legs. The soft but rough towel caused shocks from her hard nipples and jolts from her clit. Even being careful she was shaking slightly by the time she was dry.

Her whole body seemed more sensitive. Just stroking her fingers over her arm made her shiver. The brush of the towel over her thighs was titillating and over her inner thighs, exquisite. Butterflies would jump in her stomach and the muscles there would roll at the oddest touches and caresses.

When she tried to dress, the pressure of her bra on her nipples was just too much so she left it off. She picked up her panties and jumped when the toy dick rolled out and fell to the floor. It bounced once and then laid there in all its glory. Brenda felt her sex tighten up with a fluttery feeling.

She dropped the panties on top of the bra and bent to pick up the toy. It still felt funny in her hand but not as much as the other day. Something had changed and it seemed to be with her, Brenda thought suddenly. Where she had been afraid of the toy before, she was now very curious and excited by it.

With it in her hand she turned, walked into the bedroom, and over to the bed. She laid the toy dick on the nightstand and lay down on the bed. She laid flat on her back, her eyes on the ceiling and the slow turning blades of the ceiling fan. Ever so often her head would turn and she would look at the rubber dick.

Her mind was wrestling with the problem of what to do with it. Where she had decided to give it to Rose a few days before, she now had other ideas and they shocked her. Bits and pieces of things Rose had said in the past floated up from her memory. Hand jobs, blowjobs, titty fucks, riding the pony, and anal ended up being quite a list.

Most of them Brenda understood at least in principle, although why tit fucking? That was a real unanswered question and anal was mind blowing to even consider. Riding the pony was with the woman on top but again the why was beyond her. She wondered how the man could move in that position and then blushed as she visualized herself bouncing up and down on Ron's dick.

Her thighs and stomach muscles tightened, squeezing her pussy at the vision and then she giggled. She would blow Ron's mind if she even attempted anything like that. Anything and everything on that list would blow Ron's mind. It would blow hers also she had to admit. Not that it was ever likely to happen, things as far as sex went were pretty much set in stone.

Did it have to be that way? Was there a way to change it? Well, yes, anything was possible give time, patience, and practice. The only problem was explaining to Ron where these thoughts and skills came from. Her mind jumped at the word skills. Was she actually thinking about trying any of those things for real?

The answer was a meek but resounding yes.

*****

Brenda woke up cold and horny. Her dreams had been filled with all sorts of debauchery, some of which had even startled her in dreamland. Now that she was awake they seemed unreal and impossible, but then again so had touching herself before her bath. The memory of that orgasm made anything possible and even plausible.

Brenda pulled the silk comforter over her body and shivered as it rubbed her hard highly sensitive nipples. The cloth felt cool and sensuous as it slid over her body. Her whole body seem overly awake and alive to any and all touches. Her hands were suddenly on her breasts and she moaned deeply as they caressed and teased her nipples so lovingly.

They almost seem detached from her, an entity of their own with a mind of their own. She sighed and squirmed as the passion grew along with the tingling itch she remembered so well from before. As it moved down to her belly, so did her hands. Light caressing fingertips that were just firm enough not to tickle made her squirm more.

She ran her hands over her stomach, her hips, her thighs, and around her sex without touching it. They moved on down to the tops of her thighs and then inward as she spread her legs. Her nails scarping lightly on the tender sensitive skin of her inner thighs had her groaning loudly.

She knew where the hands would go next and wasn't disappointed as one searched out her clit and rolled it lightly. She gasped loudly and lifted her hips. The other hand surprised her by seeking out her wet opening. A fingernail circling it lightly brought a yell to her lips and a jerking in her hips.

When the finger dipped inside, she went up in flames as the second ever orgasm of her life washed through her straining body. She faintly realized that only her shoulders and heels were on the bed and her hand was trapped with the finger deeper inside her pussy. She shook as her other finger strummed her clit once, twice, three times.

Quick, hard, and sharp, this orgasm wasn't as all out intense or as long and drawn out as the first but it was still hell on Brenda's mind and body. Muscles strained to pull her body apart at one point and the next it was trying to ball up and savor the mass of fiery pleasure shooting out from her depths.

*****

Brenda sighed deeply and stretched under the comforter. It rubbed her body sensuously as she raised her arms over her head and twisted the kinks and tight spots out of her body. Her hand bumped into the toy on the nightstand and she grabbed it. She brought it over so her hands were resting on her chest.

She looked at it closely and ran her hands over it, feeling the thickness and the veins and bumps on its surface. It seemed to warm up as her hands played over its surface. She wondered what Ron's would feel like if she played with it the same way and how it would feel to him. Would it feel good like her finger on her clit? Would he orgasm like she had?

That thought made her shiver but she didn't understand why. She could almost feel him moving inside her as she held the toy with one hand, wrapped her fingers around it, and stroked them up and down. She could feel the ridges and veins as they rubbed her palm. She moaned as she wondered what they would feel like in her pussy.

The thought of the size of that thing jerked her back to reality. There was no way it would fit inside her, Ron was a tight fit, and he was a lot smaller. The thought that a baby's head and shoulders came out of there during labor, so that thing shouldn't be a problem, crossed her mind. She wouldn't have a baby so she would never really know.

To get her mind away from that line of thinking, Brenda brought the head of the toy up to her mouth and licked it. It tasted like rubber and slightly antiseptic. Rose had talked about sucking and licking on her husband Joe's thing so she was curious as to how it would feel and taste.

The taste of this thing was terrible and she wondered about the taste of Ron's. Rose said she like the taste of Joe's so it must taste totally different from this rubber one. Well, duh.... That was a give me, if there ever was one. Then another thought hit her like a bolt of lightning and made her shiver.

What did she taste like? She had never thought about it until now. There had been a lot of things she had never thought about she realized. Her hand sliding down across her belly brought the shiver back even harder. A finger gliding down her slit made her whimper loudly and she groaned as the finger slipped into her pussy easily.

That brought up another question and a second finger joined the first. Brenda gasped, spread her legs wider, and then raised her knees. The two fingers fit easily and moved even easier. She was very wet and slippery. She could feel the heat of her sex and the way the inner muscles grabbed at the fingers, only to relax and then grab again.

This surprised her, as she didn't realize that she was doing it. No wonder Ron came so easily and so quickly. It was exciting her and it was only her fingers in there. Her other hand moved down dragging the rubber dick with it as she worked the two fingers in and out slowly. Her hips would rise as they went in and fall as they came out.

Ever so often her wrist grazed her clit and she now understood the intense good feeling ever so often, when Ron fucked her. Uh.... Made love to her. Her mind was getting nasty and she had to stop that now before it got to be a habit. A third finger tried to join the other two and she felt full like she did when Ron was in her.

She was breathing hard and rotating her hips to make her clit brush against her wrist. Things were building fast, the tension was in her lower back again, and the antsy feeling was rising. She was having a hard time rotating her hips and flexing them at the same time. She kept losing her place as her fingers pressed deeper and deeper.

She was hovering right on the edge but couldn't quite get over it. Her fingers felt so good, the brush on her clit heavenly, but she needed something else. She didn't know what it was but....

She jerked her fingers out of her pussy and stuffed them in her mouth. Why she didn't know, it was a sudden impulse. Her flavor filled her mouth and her aroma filled her nostrils as her free hand jumped to her clit and rubbed it fiercely. She went over the edge and crashed spectacularly into another mind numbing orgasm.

Her body jerked and twisted about on the bed, wrapping her tightly in the comforter, her hand locked over her clit. She was sucking wildly on her fingers only it was Ron's dick in her mind. She was well past wild abandon and into new and uncharted space.

*****

Brenda woke up on her side with one hand still over her clit and the other near her nose. The smell of her sex was still strong on her fingers and she whimpered softly as she remembered sucking on them greedily. The memory of the orgasm seeped back slowly and she sighed contently. Those things were addictive, she thought with a mental smile as she went back to sleep.

*****

The phone by the bed had been ringing for some time Brenda realized as her hand went in search of it. What time was it, she wondered. The clock on the nightstand next to the phone said nine thirty. This gave her a start as she picked up the phone.

"Good morning dear," Ron's voice came from the phone.

Morning? Brenda sat upright in bed, confused. It was light outside and brighter on the back windows that faced east. "Uh, good morning dear," She replied.

"You sound sleepy. Are you sleeping in while I'm away?"

"Yes dear. I was really tired from the traffic yesterday and a hot bath just put me out like a light."

"I'm glad you're resting, I worry about you when I'm not there."

"I know dear but there's nothing to worry about. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself."

Ron chuckled playfully and replied, "Yeah, I know, that's what I'm worried about."

Brenda froze for a second. Did he know about what she had been doing? That wasn't possible, he was just teasing her. "I'm waiting until you come home so I'll take care of you and you can take care of me." Brenda said and wondered about the pun in the middle of that sentence.

"Promises, promises," Ron said and she could just see his big grin. Then he went on, "I have to get going, I have two meeting this afternoon and a dinner with a district manager tonight. I love you and miss you and I'll call you in the morning."

"I love you to dear and have a good day." Brenda said and then Ron hung up.

Brenda sat there looking from the phone to the clock and then at the back windows. She wondered just how long she had slept. Then she wondered what time she had had that last orgasm. For some reason, time since she got in the bath yesterday had no meaning. She hung the phone up and rolled over to stretch.

She jerked and then jumped as something long and hard slipped between her ass cheeks. How the hell had that got down there she asked herself and then she remembered having it in her hand just before the orgasm hit her. She must have dropped it during the excitement and mind-blowing pleasure.

She reached around to move it over out of the way. She ended up with it on her chest between her breasts as she stretched. Some sore and achy muscles were scattered here and there throughout her body. Orgasms seemed to use certain muscles more than others she thought as she relaxed back and sighed deeply.

She felt so good and so happy. Usually she was a little depressed in the mornings and it took a while for her body to wake up. This morning she was anything but depressed, she felt energized more than the extra sleep should account for. Extra sleep usually made her logy and groggy. The orgasms were the reason; there was no getting around that.

The big dick on her chest once again caught her eye. Smiling she pressed her breasts together around it. She fumbled around trying to hold them that way and to move the toy dick at the same time. She didn't have enough hands she decided with a giggle and anyway the rubber didn't want to slide.

Laughing at her own silliness, she tossed the dick to the side and rolled off the bed. It was time to get cleaned up for coffee and a little breakfast. She found more sore muscles as she got to her feet and made her way to the bathroom. She thought about a shower but decided to wait until she finished her housework.

*****

It was noon before Brenda even thought about getting dress and that wasn't like her. She always had at least her nightgown and robe on in the morning. Being naked all morning had been interesting and she liked it she decided. Rose always laughed about the fact that she did her housework in the buff. Brenda hadn't believed her then but found the idea interesting now.

She straightened the bed and folded the comforter. The toy was lying in the center of the bed and Brenda picked it up as she headed for the bathroom. She dropped the toy in the sink and carried a load of clothes to the laundry room. When she returned she washed the toy with hot soapy water and laid it aside.

As she opened the shower door Brenda paused and then went to retrieve the rubber dick. She returned to the show dropped the toy on the shower seat and turned the water on. The hot water cascading over her skin felt so good and when a particularly hard jet caught her nipples just right she would sigh and shiver.

Everything felt so different with her body awake, the nerves so sensitive and receptive. Her body scrubber loaded with soap glided so sensuously across her breasts, belly, and thighs. When she ran it up and down between her parted thighs she gave out with a deep hissing breath. Everything seemed to turn her on now.

Turning under the hot water her eyes went to the big toy. With just a slight hesitation, she picked it up and rubbed it over her body. It felt odd but good gliding over her skin and nearly took her breath away as she ran it lengthwise down her slit and between her legs. The veins and ridges bumped and massaged her clit so nicely.

Brenda spread her legs wider and used one hand to guide the long thick toy dick between her legs and the other hand moved it slowly up and down. It rubbed in her slit and over her opening; she tilted her head back, bit her lower lip, and moaned loudly. She rubbed it lower and felt it bump over the tight pucker of her anus, which drew a deep hissing breath.