Toys are Us Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand slid down across her belly and cupped her sex. She could feel how slippery she was as his hand moved between her thighs. She moaned softly and took a small step to the side, allowing him easier access to her secrets. His hand felt wonderful, even if it was moving randomly and irregularly, as if he wasn't sure what to do.

She dropped her hand on top of his and guided it until his middle finger dipped between the folds of her sex. She took a deep hissing breath as his finger rubbed her slit and bumped over her clit. Her hips moved her back against his hot dick and forward against the finger.

Brenda suddenly realized that she was whimpering and moaning softly as an orgasm was rising rather quickly. She wondered what it would feel like to come in the kitchen and then she giggled at the absurdity of the idea.

"What's funny dear?" Ron asked in a low whisper and she told him. He chuckled and nodded against her shoulder. "Do you want to go back to bed and show me what I'm supposed to be doing here? I don't have any idea really."

Brenda gave a shiver and whispered; "With only a little help you've got me right on the edge." His hand on her breast pinched her nipple sharply and she jerked. His fingertip rolled her clit around as she had shown him and she burst into flames right there in front of the sink.

With a soft yell she was coming. Her hips bounced jerkily back and forth between his dick and his finger. She grabbed onto the counter for support, as her knees got weak from the surging pleasure between her legs. Sparks and fire shoot out along her nerve endings and made her jerk and twitch all over.

Ron ended up holding her up. He had had to move both his hands to get a good grip on her and now he was hugging her tightly from behind. Brenda laid her head back against his shoulder and rubbed her ass against the long hot presence of his dick.

How long they stood there, Brenda wasn't sure. Her body was down to trembling and tingling by the time she could take some of her weight off Ron and her arms. "Washing dishes will never be the same." She whispered softly in a trembling voice.

Ron kissed her hair and chuckled. "I don't think anything is ever going to be the same around here again."

"I hope you mean that in a good way." Brenda said.

"With a wonderful sexy wife like you, how could it? Especially now that we've found out that both of us love sex and I don't mean the boring way we were going about it."

Brenda stood up and turned around. She smiled up at Ron as she whispered, "It takes a sexy husband to make a sexy wife."

Ron laughed and then kissed her deeply. When he broke the kiss, he swept her up in his arms. "Then I guess you had better teach your husband how to please his sexy wife, so he can be the sexy husband he's supposed to be."

*****

Brenda expected to be carried to the bedroom and was surprised when Ron deposited her in the overstuffed chair in the living room.

"I'll be back in a second." He told her as he headed for the bedroom.

He returned a few minutes later with a towel and the bag of toys. "Stand up so I can spread this towel under you. As messy as we seem to get, I'd hate to ruin your favorite chair."

Brenda giggled and blushed deeply as she stood up. "I.... Uh... I'm.... Uh...." She stammered as she realized he wanted her to play with herself here in the living room.

Ron kissed her softly and then sat her down in the chair. "I want to be able to see all of you and see everything you do. Think of it as educating a dummy."

"But the living room? I'm not sure I could, uh, you know, in here." Brenda whispered.

Just sitting there in front of Ron naked, had her antsy and fidgety. How she could feel that way after that monster of an orgasm in the kitchen was beyond her wildest dreams. Then she remembered what Rose had said about being horny all the time. Was this what she had meant? Brenda shivered at the thought.

Ron opened the sack and took both boxes out. "Which one should I open?"

With a quiver in her voice, Brenda replied, "I've only played with the long one."

Ron grinned as he opened the wide flat box. He took the double-pronged vibrator out and looked it over. He held it next to his hard dick and chuckled. "It's shorter than me but wider at the base. What's this short little arm for?"

"I.... Uh.... I don't, uh, really know. I have some ideas but like I said, I never got around to playing with it."

"Why not? And for that matter, why were you trying to give them away to Rose?"

Brenda blushed deeply and stammered, "Some of the thoughts I was having scared me and I got to worrying about giving you some wrong ideas."

Ron smiled, knelt down, and leaned in to give Brenda a soft gentle kiss. When he leaned back he said, "You should have hit me up side the head with a skillet a long time ago for being such a idiot. I knew there was more to sex but I didn't know how to open my mouth and mention it to you. I had worries of my own and for the same reasons."

Brenda nodded and whispered, "I guess we both wanted more but didn't know how to say so. We were scared of what the other would think."

Ron nodded and then grinned as he reached out and pushed her back in the chair. "I can fix that!" He said as he hooked his hands under her knees, lifting and spreading them. She ended up with a leg over each arm of the chair.

Brenda gasped as Ron lifted and spread her legs so wantonly. When he hooked her knees over the chair arms she blushed and then trembled as she realized he was looking at her openly displayed sex. He was kneeling only a foot or so from the chair.

When Ron licked his lips, Brenda whimpered at the thought of that tongue on her clit. Her hands were on her breasts before she could stop them. Ron's eyes flicked up to her hands. Brenda could see the lust and love in his eyes and that empowered her.

With more confidence, she caressed her breasts and teased her nipples with her fingernails. Flicking the tip of her nail against her super sensitive nipples, shot little jolts of pleasure straight to her wet pussy. Ron's eyes made her even wetter as they followed her every move.

Brenda dropped her eyes and stared at Ron's hard dick sticking up against his lower belly. There was a clear drop of fluid on the very tip. She licked her lips and moaned at the thought of licking it off. The orgasms from licking and sucking the big dildo while she had played with herself that first weekend came to her mind.

On impulse she whispered, "Hand me the toy."

Ron didn't respond for a second and then he held it out to her. She continued to tease her breast and nipple with one hand, while she raised the new toy to her lips and licked it like she had Ron's dick.

Ron's eyes flicked up to the toy and he groaned softly as she sucked the head into her mouth. This toy was made of a soft jelly like plastic and it tasted bad. Brenda pulled it out of her mouth and made a face.

"Give me the other toy, this one tastes terrible."

Ron stood up and moved to the side of the chair. "Here, try this one." He whispered as he held his dick down, pointing it at her mouth.

She laid the toy in her lap and made a soft whimpering sound as she leaned sideways and sucked the head of Ron's dick in her mouth. They both groaned loudly and Ron flexed his hips forward pushing more of his shaft into her mouth.

Brenda wasn't surprised this time and continued to suck and flutter her tongue wildly around. His taste was wonderful but not as strong as before. She moved her head back and swirled her tongue around the flare below the head. Ron groaned loudly and trembled.

After a minute or so, Ron moved his hips back, pulling his dick out of her mouth. Brenda had had both hands on her breasts and made a whining sound as he did. She looked up at him questioningly.

"I'm very close to coming and I don't want to this soon." He whispered breathily.

Brenda smiled up at him and licked her lips. "I can wait. This time I want it all, not just a taste afterwards." When Ron shivered, her smile turned into a grin. "You like that idea I take it."

Ron nodded and moved to kneel in front of her again. He caressed her thighs and then picked up the toy. "How does this thing work?"

"There's a little switch on the end. That makes it vibrate." Brenda explained.

Ron flicked the little switch and the toy began to hum. He felt of the big shaft and then the little one. "Very interesting," he whispered as he rubbed the toy along Brenda's inner thigh. When she jerked and gasped, he rubbed it along the other one with the same reaction.

He ran the head of the big prong along her puffy outer lips for a second. Brenda's gasp was even louder and the jerk much harder. "Does that feel good?" He asked as he continued to caress her pussy lightly.

Brenda nodded and sighed. "Yes, in an itchy, tingly way."

When he brushed the head along her slit, she took a hissing breath and then jerked as it touched her clit. The sudden jolt of pure pleasure to her center made her jerk and give out with a sharp little yelp.

Ron jerked the toy away and asked hastily, "Did I hurt you?"

Brenda took a deep shuddery breath and shook her head. "Oh no, believe me, you didn't hurt me at all."

"Maybe you need to take this thing before I do hurt you with it." Ron told her.

"You're doing just fine dear. I don't know any more than you do. You just have to be careful around my clit."

"Your what?" Ron asked.

Brenda smiled and used two fingers to pull up on each side of her slit and then spread it a little wider. Her clit popped into view and the hood was pulled all the way back.

"The bump you were rubbing when we were at the sink. The one that made me go boom big time."

Ron leaned closer until his face was just a few inches above Brenda's sex. "You mean that little pink button between your fingers?" He asked.

Brenda could feel his breath on her sex and clit as he spoke. She bit her lip and moaned softly as her hips trembled. Suddenly, something hot, wet, and slippery slid across her clit. She was so surprised that she didn't make a sound. Her body wasn't though and it made her sit halfway up as muscles in her stomach contracted.

Ron licked her clit again and Brenda gasped loudly this time as her stomach muscles jerked and quivered. On the third lick, her hand found his head and tangled in his hair, pulling him forward as she lifted her hips. Ron's hot mouth and nimble tongue were all over her sex.

Brenda wanted to scream but nothing would come out. Her orgasm was like a monster waiting in the dark, ready to jump out and consume her but in it's own time. That hot slippery tongue made her breath in without breathing out. If she ever caught her breath, she would explode.

When Ron's tongue circled her sopping wet opening and then slipped inside, she sat straight up, grabbed his head with both hands, and tried to shove his tongue in even deeper. It felt so different from his dick, a toy, or even a finger. It was like an electric wire shoved up inside, one that lit the final fuse on the biggest explosion of her life.

Brenda's hands pulling on Ron's head just spurred him on to explore the sweet, musky depths of his wife's pussy. Her smell and taste made him moan softly and her reactions to his tongue made him feel alive and powerful. He suddenly realized that his tongue was now the very center of her world as her orgasm crashed down on her.

The world ended in blinding light and pinwheels of fireworks, as far as Brenda was concerned. There was nothing but the feel of Ron's hot tongue wiggling and squirming in her vagina and pure liquid fire running up and down her body. She couldn't breath in or out; her body was frozen.

Finally she took a great big gasping breath and let out a long wailing moan. The world started to move again. Ron's hot tongue was still inside her and now she could feel her hips moving back and forth as she fucked herself on that marvelous thing. Ron was helping by moving his head back and forth rapidly.

Brenda's orgasm was starting to taper off slightly and the movement of her hips slowed. Ron pulled his head back and suddenly there was a cold sensation against her opening. Slowly that coldness entered her. Her eyes popped open and she looked down.

The new toy was in Ron's hands and slowly it was sinking into her vagina. Brenda moaned loudly and flexed her hips forward, cramming more of the toy in. The thicker base spread her open and filled her. Her mind went to the big toy and how it had stretched and filled her so completely.

Ron flipped the little switch on the base of the toy and Brenda froze. The small little circles and twitches that her hips had been making stopped instantly. Ron looked up at his wife's face. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open in a silent O. He continued to hold the toy still except for the vibrations.

Brenda's mind was frozen again. The vibrations in her vagina were bad enough but the end of the little arm was pressing against her clit. The monster was back in the shadows and this time it had a club.

She wanted to make Ron move the toy away from her clit but her body wouldn't respond. She couldn't breath again, much less speak, and her hands and arms didn't want to work in the least. The monster was approaching quickly and Brenda was suddenly scared.

Ron pulled the toy out almost all the way and slowly pushed it back in. Brenda gasped loudly and then yelled as the toy stopped where it had been before, only now her hips were jerking and jumping. The tip of the little buzzing finger was working back and forth over her clit and the monster was beating her body with the club.

Ron was surprised by his wife's reaction. He knew she was having an orgasm but this was a beauty by what he had observed in the past. He also noticed the little finger rubbing her clit. He pulled back on the toy slightly and then pushed forward again.

Brenda arched up, her ass coming completely up off the chair as she yelled. Her ass moving so quickly rammed the toy even deeper and suddenly the orgasm was on a totally different plan as something inside her vagina kicked in. The thick vibrating base was rubbing something that took her breath again.

The vibrator moved out and then back in. Brenda took a gasping breath and flexed her hips rapidly. Between the finger on her clit and the vibrations on whatever it was inside, she was about to die. Her body was a mass of surging pleasure and electrical tingles. Her mind was flashing pinwheels of light and cascading pleasure.

Her orgasm would level off or start to drop and Ron would move the toy. The orgasm would jump back up and Brenda would yell again. This went on until Brenda finally slumped and slipped down in the chair, her head lolling to the side.

Ron had watched his wife with a look of awe on his face. He knew that woman's orgasms were different from men's and that they could have more than one at a go but this was something beyond his imagination. He marveled at his sexy wife and the look on her face, a mask of almost pain that was pure pleasure.

When she slumped, he got worried. When he called her name and she didn't move, he got scared. He pulled the toy out of her and shut it off. He came up on his knees and felt of his wife's neck and then he sighed with relief as he felt a pulse. She had only passed out.

With a grin, he straightened her legs and lifted her out of the chair. She was dead weight as he carried her into the bedroom and placed her on the freshly made bed. He pulled the bedspread over her and kissed her gently on the forehead.

Brenda murmured softly and then sighed deeply. A moment later she was snoring softly, fast asleep.

Ron was smiling as he went to finish washing the breakfast dishes. He replayed the memories of his hot sexy wife as he did. They were right; nothing would ever be the same around this house ever again. Especially the boring sex part.

12