Tracey and Damien

Story Info
Dominant sister takes charge on a boring holiday.
7.1k words
4.37
84.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers

'Come on Damien, time to get going!'

It was my sister Tracey. She is 19, a year older than me. She had just completed a gap year, and had saved up enough to buy a little Ford car. I had just left school and was broke.

'Okay, I'm coming.'

I hauled my hold-all down to the car. Tracey had already stashed her stuff in the back. She had lots more than me.

'Come on little brother, let's hit the road.'

Little brother indeed! I am taller than she is, by at least two inches. But she had always called me that.

'Yes boss!'

We were about to drive to a remote cottage in mid-Wales, for a holiday. Mum and Dad had booked it for the four of us, as an old fashioned family holiday. I had thought we were too old for that kind of stuff, but there was nothing else on offer. Dad had chosen the spot, one as remote as possible, but where there was the possibility of rare birds. He is keen on wildlife, and it was a good vantage point. Then his company had decided to send him to China for some important business negotiations, and mum had gone with him.

So it was just the two of us. I had had to promise dad that I would record what birds we saw. Besides, there wouldn't be much else to do. It promised to be the most stupendously boring holiday ever. How on earth was I going to spend my time, with just my bossy elder sister for company?

We set off with a lurch as she shoved the car into gear. I am not sure she is a very good driver, but I wouldn't dream of saying anything. I value my life too much.

'Okay' said Tracey, 'here are the ground rules!'

'Ground rules?'

'Yes. First up, I'm in charge! I am the boss for this holiday. You have to do as I say.'

'Why?'

She looked sideways at me, and gave me a withering look.

'Because, dumbo, you have to have a command structure, to like get things done. And as I am older and smarter than you I have to be in charge.'

I looked across at her. She has ash blonde hair cut fairly short, a fine straight nose, biggish eyes, and a kind of secret smile. She was wearing faded blue jeans, and a sleeveless tee shirt. She is slim with smallish breasts, but she looks neat. I think she looks terrific, but I wouldn't tell her. She is pushy enough already without my paying her complements.

'Can't we take it in turns?'

'Good grief', she muttered, 'Okay. If you are good, you might have a turn later.'

'We always used to take turns when we were kids.'

'I always let you think that, but really I was in charge.'

'Duhh!'

'Okay, tell you what. You can be in charge of bird watching.'

'Oh, thanks a bunch!'

'And navigation.'

A car sounded its horn at us. Tracey was letting the car drift across the road. I decided I had better shut up, so that she could concentrate on driving, otherwise we would have an accident.

The cottage was indeed isolated. But it was of a goodish size, with broadband, but there was no cell phone coverage- so there would be no scope for phoning friends. Tracey bagged the biggest bedroom, and I was allocated the room from which the rare birds were to be spotted.

She left me to sort out unpacking food while she drove off to find a shop for essentials. When she returned I was upstairs in my new room. I was lying on my tummy looking out through the window with binoculars, looking for rare birds.

'Hi, little brother. How is it?'

'A few rock doves and crows. Nothing unusual.'

'Oh well. Did you put all that stuff away, like I said?'

'Yes, boss, I did exactly as you instructed.'

'Good boy!'

Then she laid her hand on the back of my thigh, as she peered through the window. What was she doing?

'Would you like a cup of tea?'

'Yes please.'

'As your reward I shall make tea for us.'

She got up from the bed, and left the room. I tried to order my thoughts. I had been oddly disturbed by her hand on the back of my thigh. I was wearing jeans, so there had been no contact with flesh. But it was an intimate gesture.

She returned shortly with two cups of tea, which she placed on the bed side table. Then she placed her hand on my thigh again and rubbed it up and down.

'Here's your tea. Did you bring many clothes?'

'Enough. Why?'

'Just asking. Come on drink up your tea. I have bought a Chinese meal. Just got to warm it up, so there won't be much for you to tidy up.'

She removed her hand, I sat up and we drank our tea.

Tracey decided that we were having a quiet evening watching TV, to recover from our journey. The following day she proposed a major hike round the local hills. The views were impressive and it was quite good talking to her. She was quite civilised and not very bossy, maybe because I am better at navigation than she is, so she needed me to avoid getting lost.

Back at the cottage in the afternoon I retreated to my room to do my bird watching stint. I lay on the bed so that I could use the binoculars to look through the window. It was more interesting, as I spotted a large brown bird of prey circling above. I wondered if it was going to swoop down and kill something. There were unsuspecting rabbits in the field below.

After about twenty minutes Tracey arrived. She perched herself on the edge of the bed.

'Well little brother, how is it going? Anything interesting?'

'There is a big brown bird hovering and gliding. Looks like a small eagle, except you don't get them here.'

'Is that right? What could it be?'

She leaned forward and put her hand on the back of my thigh again, at the top, near my bum. I gulped.

'I think it is a buzzard.'

I was in jeans as I had been the previous day. Her hand was moving over my right thigh and onto my buttock. I caught my breath. I discovered that I was enjoying what she was doing and getting turned on.

'Do you think it is hunting?'

Her hand moved over to my left buttock. I was scared to say anything. I didn't want her to stop.

'There are rabbits down there. It might be after one of them.'

'A buzzard after the bunnies, huh?'

Her hand was moving over my bum, lightly pressing between its cheeks.

'looks like it.'

'And which are you? Do you identify with the buzzard or the bunnies?'

Her hand was on the top of my bum. My breathing was more laboured.

'I'd like to say the buzzard, but I suspect I am more of a rabbit.'

She laughed. Then the buzzard swooped and seized a rabbit.

'Look quick, it's got one.' I said, handing Tracey the binoculars.

'Move over.'

She lay on her tummy on the bed looking out through the binoculars. I sat up.

'Gosh, that's incredible. It's tearing it to pieces.' She sounded excited.

I looked down at her shapely legs and nice round bottom. She was wearing jeans and a low cut tee shirt. I wanted to touch her like she had touched me.

'All the other bunnies have disappeared.' Her voice had a sense of wonder.

Tentatively I put my hand on the back of her left thigh. She didn't say anything.

'This is more interesting than I expected, little brother.'

I caressed her thigh slowly moving my hand up and down. She appeared to take no notice.

'Do you think it will take it back to its nest?'

'I don't know. I think that is what they do.' I croaked, I was having trouble controlling my breathing.

I moved my hand onto her left buttock, doing to her what she had done to me.

'Hmm. I think this bird watching is more addictive than I expected.' She sighed.

I moved my hand around on her bottom. My sister has a very sexy bum, and I was getting quite hard. My breathing was quite heavy.

'Some black birds have arrived. I think they are crows,' she muttered.

I continued stroking her jeans clad buttocks. I wanted to put my hand inside them, and inside her knickers. I was panting now.

'They are harassing the buzzard. I think they are trying to get it to give up its prize!' She sounded excited.

I pressed my hand into the crack of her bum. Still she said nothing, and seemed to ignore what was happening.

'Oh, and now it is flying away, with the rabbit. And the crows are chasing it, but I think they can't catch it.'

With that she jumped off the bed, and she stared hard at me.

'Just you remember who is the boss here! Okay?'

'Yeah, okay, whatever.'

'I am going to take a shower. You probably need one too.'

With that she left. Had she noticed my hard cock pressing against the front of my jeans? And was I in trouble? I was certainly in a turmoil.

********************************************************************************************

A little later Tracey appeared at the doorway to my room. She appeared to be naked apart from a towel wrapped around her. It was barely big enough.

'I've finished in the shower, so you should take one now. I want a clean little brother.'

'Okay, okay, I'll do it.'

'Good. And just you leave it clean and tidy. Now I'm heading for the computer, need to catch up on stuff.'

With that she turned and hitched up her towel as she departed. I caught a brief sight of her beautiful bum.

So I took a shower. I had difficulty in keeping my cock from leaping up, and I thought about masturbating. But I became convinced that some how Tracey would find me doing it, so I desisted.

The day had got much warmer, and a shower was certainly refreshing. I decided to wear a pair of light shorts and a singlet.

It was late afternoon and I was back in my usual position on the bed staring out through the window with the binoculars when Tracey reappeared. She was wearing grey stretch cotton leggings which came to mid-calf and a short wide neck tee shirt.

'I've put it on Facebook, that I am stuck in a remote cottage with my kid brother.'

'Jeez. Do you expect someone to rescue you?'

'No. Don't be insolent!' With that she smacked me on the bottom.

'Ouch!'

'Any way as I am in charge, there isn't a problem. Is there!'

'No Tracey.' I wasn't going to argue with her.

'Well, what can you see out there now? What's happening on the bird front?'

'It is quite busy. There are lots of small birds.'

She sat down on the edge of the bed and her hand landed on the back of my thigh. Only this time all I had on was light shorts. She was touching my bare flesh.

'Do you recognize them?'

Her hand moved slowly slowly up and down my thigh.

'Some of them are a bit difficult to see, but the ones closer to the cottage I recognize.' I was breathing heavily again.

'You feeling okay?'

'Yes I'm fine.'

Apart from I'm getting all turned on again because you are caressing my thigh- I thought about saying it out loud, but something told me I would get into trouble if I did.

'That's okay then.'

Her tone had become much softer. She sounded almost dreamy. I tried to turn my head round to look at her. Her tone changed immediately.

'Keep your eyes on the birds! I will tell you when you can turn round.' She was quite sharp.

So I did as I was told and returned to looking through the binoculars. And she kept on stroking my thigh. Her hand had travelled down to the back of my knee, and then slowly back up. It was now just under my shorts stroking the base of my right buttock.

'So, tell me what birds you can see.' Her voice had returned to sounding dreamy.

'Well there are finches, green finches, and chaffinches, and a robin, and a dunnock, and stuff.'

I was losing concentration as her hand continued its wayward journey over my bum.

'What else?'

'Lots of little birds. There are tits, blue tits and long tailed tits and willow tits.'

'Do you like those?'

'Yes, I suppose so.'

I could barely speak as her hand was now right inside my shorts touching the crack between my bum cheeks. I had a massive hard-on. It was excruciating and wonderful all at the same time.

'You like them then?'

'Yeah.' I could barely concentrate.

'You like small tits.'

'Yes.'

'Correct answer!' Her voice was husky. Tracey has small tits. I had no idea whether we were talking about birds or boobs.

Suddenly she moved her hand out of my shorts, and stood up.

'I think it is my turn to look through the binoculars. Come on, move out of the way.'

'Eh, yeah, okay.' I was nonplussed.

'You look as if you would be more comfortable in a different position' she said with a mischievous smile, 'see, I am a considerate boss.'

As I got off the bed and stood up my hard-on was pretty obvious, pushing out my shorts.

Tracey settled down lying on her tummy, holding the binoculars to her eyes. Her tee shirt was pulled up so that a lot of her back was visible. Her grey leggings were soft cotton and were so close they could have been painted on. There was no panty line visible. I wondered if she was wearing a thong, or nothing at all. She looked so so sexy. This was my sister and she was turning me on more than I could say.

'Now, let me get comfortable.' Tracey muttered.

I put my hand on the back of her thigh.

'Yes, that's better.'

Slowly I moved my hand up and down her thigh, as she had done to me.

'There are lots of little birds. You weren't kidding.'

I moved my hand to the base of her bum and traced her buttocks with one finger. I was panting, and she was letting out sighing noises.

'Ooh there's a blackbird and its doing something. It seems to be pulling out a worm.'

I moved my hand over her bottom caressing the crease between her cheeks. Then I moved my hand to the bare flesh at the base of her back.

'Yes, it has pulled it right out. And gobbled it up. Gross!'

I slid my hand under the material of her leggings to touch her bare bum. I moved it over her buttocks caressing them. She moaned.

'There are some bigger birds. My, they are hens, chickens. Where did they come from?'

I moved my hand onto her anus, stroking it and seeking her pussy. She pushed her bum up.

'I wonder if they have a cock with them.' She murmured.

My fingers stroked up and down her damp secret places. I had found her pussy and I was pushing my fingers up and down her pussy lips. I hardly knew what I was doing, driven by instinct I suppose.

'I like to see a cock.' She muttered huskily. Then she let out a funny squeaky noise and curled around.

There was a pause. I had no idea what would happen next, as she looked up. Her hand snaked over to my shorts and pulled them aside to lift out my very rigid cock.

'I like to see a cock!' she muttered and began to masturbate me very vigorously and quite roughly. I was so close to coming that it did not take long. I squirted semen all over her tee shirt.

'Oh Tracey' I muttered quite emotional and overcome. There was a long silence as we sat together staring in opposite directions.

Then eventually Tracey got up.

'We shall have to clear up this mess you've made. I shall need to get changed. You can tidy up in here. Then we will say no more about it!'

With that she left. Good grief, I thought, I didn't know whether I was coming or going.

********************************************************************************************

We got through the evening without any mention of what had happened. It was clear that Tracey regarded it as a forbidden topic. We lapsed into a kind of broody silence as we sat in front of the TV.

I did not sleep well, I kept thinking about this peculiar illicit stuff which was going with my sister, and getting a severe hard-on. I mean we had played together when we had been much younger but it had tailed off as we became teenagers. Some of the games had involved taking off our clothes.

One game we had played consisted of hiding together under her bed. We were supposedly under siege from some unnamed enemy. We had to pay a ransom to escape with our lives. As we never had enough, so we had to pay with items of clothing, until we had none left. She was quite interested in how our bodies were different from each other, and wanted to know what it felt like to have a penis. She was also very bossy even at that age. Another game had me as her slave, who she would punish for any transgressions, by smacking my bottom.

I went along with it all as she was such an important part of my early life. She was the creative one and being with her was fun. And it was clear that despite it all she enjoyed our time together. Of course all that had changed as we became teenagers, and put aside such games. I suppose that my deeper feelings for Tracey had not changed however. I would always go along with what she wanted!

Breakfast was coffee, juice and toast. I was just wearing the boxer shorts I slept in, and Tracey was in her nightwear which was a baggy tee shirt. It was pretty warm, sunbathing weather.

'Well', said Tracey 'you're looking in good shape. Do you work out?'

'Eh, yeah, usually', I was confused; compliments were rare from my sister.

'I like to see that my slave is in good condition.'

'Am I your slave now?'

'Too right! And your first job is to tidy this lot up.'

'Okay'.

'But, as I am considerate, I will help you'.

She picked up the marmalade jar and reached up to a top cupboard to put it away. Her tee shirt rode up and revealed her bum. She was wearing no knickers, and had flashed me a quick sight of her beautiful bottom.

I wanted to touch it. I wanted to reach over and to caress and fondle her buttocks. I wanted to kiss her bum. I wanted to lick it.

Tracey turned round and looked at me piercingly, as if she could read my thoughts. Or maybe it was just that the shape at the front of my shorts showed that I was getting turned on again.

'Come on, get this lot tidied up. Otherwise...'

'Otherwise, like what?'

'Otherwise, like I shall have to punish you, slave.'

'Okay.'

I got up and she swatted me on the bum. Then she turned and marched out, saying as she went that she was going to have her shower.

A little later I was showered and dressed. It was warm enough for me to be able to go bare-chested, so I was I was just wearing shorts. I was in my room, and my mind was meandering over thoughts as to what my bird-watching session might bring. I needed to discuss with Tracey what was happening.

I was lying on the bed staring out of the window, when she arrived in my room. She was wearing a bikini top and a very short tight denim skirt.

'Well little brother, any interesting birds out there?'

'There are some oyster catchers, down by that little lake.'

'Oyster catchers?'

'Usually find them on the sea shore. They have bright orange bills. Take a look.'

'Okay.'

Then to my surprise she got onto the bed and sat on top of me. She hitched up her skirt and had a leg on each side. She leaned forward so that her breasts were pressing into my back and her face was close to mine. She took the binoculars from me and peered through them.

'Oh yes. They are quite unusual looking.'

She began moving the binoculars around to look at the other parts of the landscape. Then she handed them back to me.

'There are some robins down there,' she said.

'Ah yes, robin redbreasts.'

'Yes, redbreasts.'

She sat up and was squirming and doing something. Then she dropped something to the floor.

I twisted my head round to see. She had removed her bikini top, to reveal her beautiful firm perky round breasts. She had strawberry coloured nipples which were sticking up.

'Eyes to the front slave!' she said sharply, 'or it will be punishment time.' I returned to looking through the window, but I did not think I would be able to concentrate.

She began to move her hands up and down my back, moving them slowly from my spine to my shoulders. I groaned. Then she began to press herself onto my bum, squirming around. I was getting hard, and my position was quite uncomfortable.

'Do you like this bird watching thing? I had thought it was going to be boring.' She spoke almost in a whisper.

'Yes. I didn't expect it to be like this.'

'See how much better it is with me in charge, little brother.'

MDesign
MDesign
42 Followers
12