Tracey at the Truck Stop

Story Info
Young wife plays peek-a-boo with truckers.
4k words
68.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alparker
alparker
320 Followers

Things took a turn in the summer before her senior year, Tracey's parents moved from Florida. Her father had once again caught her mother in a car banging some stranger. It was something that happened more than once and rather than dealing with the problem, they moved away. The grandparents had a greenhouse business in Indiana. Her younger sisters and brother were excited about the move.

Tracey didn't think it was fair. Because her mother couldn't keep from screwing other men, she had to suffer for it. She only had one more year until graduation. How could her mother do this to her? Why couldn't her mother be faithful? What type of a role model was this for a teenage girl? She hated her mother for being a tramp, and lost respect for her father for allowing it.

It was tough being 18 and the new kid in school. Things were not so good at home. Her parents were fighting. Her father had little time for her. She wanted him to pay attention to her. She was in a new town and the problems at home made her feel like she didn't even have her family. She was feeling very lonely. Tracey didn't like that feeling. She knew ways to get the attention she desired especially from the boys. She had her mother as an example. Desperate for male attention she decided to be more friendly and outgoing.

It wasn't long before she was invited to every party and football game. She liked being the center of the boy's attention. She told herself it was because she was pretty and they liked her for who she was not what she did with them in their cars or their parent's basements. After graduation, Tracey couldn't stand it at home so she married a guy from school, Bob. They were happy for a few months, She loved him and he loved her. But it wasn't enough. Shortly after she got married her family moved back to Florida. Tracey was alone with her husband. She was no longer the center of attention. Money was tight. With Bob working long hours and with her going to college they hardly spent any time together. She was feeling ignored and insecure. Tracey wanted to be faithful to her husband, but she also wanted attention.

She went to college for accounting but found she still missed the guys fawning over her. She didn't want to get involved with the guys in her class, even though she had lots of offers. She loved Bob and didn't want to cheat. She didn't want to be like her mother. She didn't want to treat Bob the way her mother treated her father. Despite wanting to be faithful Tracey had needs. She needed to feel she was attractive and desirable. She liked having men make a fuss over her. She knew what it took in high school, but she was single then and found it fun to work the boys up to a fever pitch until they almost begged her to do something.

Those boys with their feeble attempts to get their hands on her titties or stick a couple fingers up her. She would kiss them and let them touch her. She made it seem like she was reluctant to touch them but eventually she would 'give in' and pull on their dicks for them. Part of the fun was watching these boys with their pants open trying to get her to finish them off. She always did, but she made them tell her how much they needed her, how much they loved her. She had a lot of fun in high school but didn't want to do those things now that she was married.

She didn't want to be like the married friends of her parents that she sometimes babysat for. Those husbands were more desperate than the boys she went out with. It wasn't completely their fault. She was a sexy little thing. Tracey wanted to see if she could get the attention of older men and would tease and flirt with them. They would tell her how their wives didn't understand them or she would ask if they thought she was pretty or had a nice body. There was more than enough married dads who were willing to help a teenage girl discover the joys of womanhood. They would offer her extra money if she would let them feel and kiss her breasts. She thought it was fun and exciting to play like the big girls. She would let them touch her and they always commented on how big and beautiful her tits were. They would fondle and kiss them and several times she ended up jerking off the men who drove her home.

She never fucked any of them but a couple got her so excited she did suck their cocks. They were the most grateful. She wasn't very experienced but they didn't seem to mind. She liked giving hand jobs the best though. She could see their faces when they came. It was fun watching their stuff shoot all over. Now that she was married herself, she had to find a new way to get the attention she needed. Tracey found a way to interrupt the tedious 30 mile drive from college to home and her husband without actually cheating on her marriage.

One day while driving home and feeling particularly lonely she passed a highway rest zone and saw several truckers standing around one corner of the lot. Streaking was in at the time so she came up with her own version. She decided to drive through the next area with her shirt open if there were men there. She was nervous as she pulled into the rest area approach. There were men there. Her heart was pounding as she approached the group, driving slowly. She felt like a little girl about to get caught by daddy for doing something naughty. She was proud of her large chest and small waist so what better place to start? Her fingers trembled as she unbuttoned and opened her shirt. She looked down and frowned. 'More.' She thought. She pinched her nipples through her bra. She moaned lightly. Her nipples made bumps against the material but she wanted more. Tracey pulled her bra up over her tits.

She'd had a big set of tits since her freshman year in high school, part of why she was so popular, that and her hand jobs. They had filled out even more now and were round like cantaloupes. Her pink nipples were as big as the tip of her pinky and were fully erect from anticipation. There was plenty for these lonely truckers to see. When the first one saw her, he motioned to his buddies. The rush she got from their whistles, horn honks and waves made her feel beautiful. It brightened up her whole day and turned her on a little. The possibility of getting caught was like a drug for her. She liked the attention she got when she was a 'bad' girl. Being 'bad' was exciting.

Tracey was once again a 'bad' girl. Her father called her that when he caught her making out with a boy when she was younger. It was one of the few times he paid attention to her. He sat down with her and talked about the troubles those girls have. He told her that she didn't want to turn out like her mother. It was the first time in a long time she had her daddy's attention all to herself. She got this by being 'bad'. So a 'bad girl' was what she had been in high school and would continue throughout her life.

After a few times with her streaking, she got bolder. The game progressed from just driving through to stopping and talking with these strangers. Tracey would take off her bra and leave her shirt unbuttoned and opened. She drove slow so the men got a good look at her, naked from the waist up. If there was a group she stopped and parked off to the side. It wasn't long before she found out there was a certain amount of privacy if she stopped between or close to the trucks. On a few occasions she would take off her panties. Knowing her pussy was naked excited her that much more.

She laughed and joked with the truckers when they came to leer at her. While she talked with them, Tracey would pull up her skirt and slide her hips forward a bit so that her naked pussy was available for their hungry eyes. If they were sweet enough to come over and pay attention to her, they deserved the full show. She stayed a few minutes talking with them as they watched her. Tracey knew men were such little boys when it came to naked woman flesh. Especially breasts. They seemed to like when she would grab her chest and rub or tug on her erect nipples. It always brought comments like, "You're so beautiful" or "Yeah baby squeeze them knockers like that", "look at them big titties" or "you look good enough to eat".

More than a few times someone reached in and touched her or moved close enough so she could touch them. Once in a while, one of the men would press his crotch against the open window. Tracey knew what these horny men wanted. The same thing the married men wanted. She would reach over and squeeze their peckers between her thumb and forefinger and jerk them through their pants. Seeing the stranger's body stiffen and the dark stain on his pants always made her smile. She was glad she could make them feel good. Not to mention that touching a stranger got her hot, especially if he reached in and touched her chest while she was jerking him. It was the best part of the game. It proved how sexy she was. She got a stranger hard and made him shoot just by touching him through his pants.

After, she would drive off down the Indiana highway laughing and rubbing herself. The rest areas got her so hot she always had to play with herself till she came. This game was the way she got the attention she needed but stayed faithful to her husband. It's wasn't that she didn't love Bob, quite the contrary. It was because she did love him that Tracey played her rest area game. And it wasn't that Bob didn't give her enough sexual attention. This had nothing to do with sex. It had to do with being liked. She wanted to be liked by everyone, especially men.

Technically, she told herself, she wasn't cheating because she never touched any naked man parts, although some would pull their dicks out and try to get her to jerk them off. She drew the line at that. Rubbing through pants was okay but no bare flesh. Also she never let anyone touch her below the waist. She convinced herself she wasn't being unfaithful, it wasn't like she was having sex with these guys. She was just sitting there. If they came from her touch, Tracey couldn't help that, or if they did themselves while they looked at her touching herself, well, what's the harm there?

If they wanted her to jerk them off she would laugh and say she was married and couldn't but if they wanted to jerk themselves off, she would watch. She wouldn't do them but she would join them. More than a couple took her up on that offer. She was fascinated watching their hands slide over their dicks as they watched her finger her pussy. She would pretend to climax and that always made the men shoot their load. A few came on her tits and that was really exciting. Tracey liked to watch their faces and liked to watch their jiz come out. Something about it excited her. (It always had since the first time she pulled off one of her father's friends after babysitting.) It was just a game to make her feel better. Like a peep show. She showed and they peeped. It was only being a 'little bad' and kept her from being 'really bad'. It was just something to help relieve the stress of being married. And there was stress to married life.

Money was tight and at the end of the month they had a whole $4 left over. They found cheap or free things to do. They would take a rowboat around the lake in the park and then have a picnic lunch. They went for bike rides or sometimes just walks together. It was okay but Tracey wanted more. That's why she was going to school. If her game kept her faithful during these stressful times so much the better. Tracey knew Bob would understand if he found out. It wasn't long though before the strain was telling on both of them. They were fighting more over silly things. The fights lasted longer and they were going to bed mad at each other more and more often. That was the worse part for Tracey. Here she was trying her best to be faithful and Bob wasn't there for her.

She tried putting on sexy nighties. He just ignored her. If she started by touching him, he would tell her to stop and roll over to sleep. It was a very frustrating time for her. Strangers came in their pants just from looking at her but here she was naked and eager beside her own husband and he just turned her away. She was only 19, not some old married woman. Why didn't her husband want her? She wondered if he loved her any more, or if she still loved him.

Tracey ended her truck stop game one day when things got away from her. She was having an especially bad day and really needed to feel that someone liked her. She did her usual stop at the rest area but there were only two guys there. She wished there were more but she laughed and joked while showing her tits and pussy. Both truckers pulled their dicks out and jerked off for her. When they zipped up and left, Tracey was still feeling unhappy. She noticed a new trucker standing about 50 feet away, by his truck. She smiled and waved but he didn't move. She straightened up so her tits were visable above the dash and waved him over. He still didn't move.

Now she was even more frustrated. He must be a queer, otherwise he would be over admiring her body, like everyone else. She needed to know. She couldn't accept that a straight male wouldn't come over to her. It just wouldn't happen. Maybe he was shy. Tracey looked around and she was alone with him. Her heart raced as she pulled her shirt closed but left it unbuttoned and opened the car door. She could feel her nipples scrape against the shirt as she walked to him. He would surely notice. As she got closer he stopped looking at her and looked at the ground.

"Hi." She said."

"What can I do for you, miss?" He was an older guy, maybe 65 or so. But he was still a guy.

"Why don't you come over to the car, I got something to show you." She said sweetly. She had her hands behind her back and was swinging her shoulders. Her naked tits swung under her unbuttoned shirt.

"That's okay. I know about you. I'm not much for jerking off in a parking lot." He told her.

"What? I didn't..."

"Course you did. I saw those other guys. What? Two weren't enough to get yur rocks off?"

"Bu ... bu...." She was stunned. Not only was he refusing to admire her, but he didn't even care she had her wonderful tits on display.

"Yeah, I'm a bit too old to play them games." He said. He took a step closer. Before she could run, he grabbed her shoulders. "But I don't mind kissing a pretty young face like yours."

Tracey was concentrating on what to say when it happened. She saw his arms raise and felt him grab her and pull her to him. She saw his face get closer and felt his mouth on hers. She could smell stale cigarette smoke on his breath. Instinctivly she opened her mouth when she felt his tongue trying to pry her lips open. She licked at the stranger's tongue as it invaded.

He had one hand behind her head now and the other cupped her asscheek with his fingers lifting her leg. She kissed him back. She liked his intensity. Like a starving man he sucked on her tongue when she put it in his mouth. His hand moved from her head to her chest. He grabbed her chest as he moved her so that her back was against the truck, hiding his actions from others who might look over. Tracey felt his massive hand roughly mauling her tit. He pinched the nipple and she moaned in his mouth. It felt good. She hadn't even kissed her husband in about three days, much less been mauled or had a boner pushing against her crotch.

"No please. I can't. I'm married." She whispered breathlessly when she finally got a chance.

"You ain't got no panties on do you?" He said with a leer as his hand rubbed all over her ass. He started pulling up the back of her skirt. She felt the material slide up her leg. He grabbed her leg just above her knee. He lifted her leg as he kissed her. His rough hand slid up the soft flesh of her thigh. His fingers touched her naked flesh just where her ass curved. She felt him tug on her cunt hair.

"Wait. We can't... not here." She stammered as she struggled to keep from moaning. Suddenly his fingers moved over to her pussy. Tracey felt them lightly brush her pubic hair. It tickled. She moaned when he rubbed her slit. That made her itch. An inside her groin itch. She gasped and held his shoulders. His kissing on her neck and the fingers rolling her nipple back and forth was enough to drive her crazy, but when his finger parted her pussy lips and slipped in two knuckles deep she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Oh god, that feels good." She groaned as the oldtimer sawed his finger in and out of her wet hole. She leaned her head on his shoulder and wrapped her leg tighter against him. His hand stopped fingering her for a couple seconds but soon returned. it slid up and down her pink slit. "Oh my god." She cried out when she realized that when he stopped earlier he had unzipped and that wasn't his finger. She tried to say no, but the word never came. And she knew why. She wanted this. She needed to feel a man, this man, any man, inside her. She needed to have a man give himself to her.

She closed her eyes and bit down on his shoulder when his dick got lubricated from her juices and took the spot where his finger had been. It stretched her cunt and filled her up. Tracey rolled her hips to meet his thrusts. She stroked his hair as he lowered his mouth to her nipple. "Unng. Unng. Unng." She grunted each time he pushed into her. It was a half groan, half air being forced out of her lungs as he pressed her against the truck. She open her eyes and looked around. No one was in the area. In the distance she noticed the building where the bathrooms and machines are.

"Unng, unng, unng," She chanted. She couldn't believe she was getting fucked by a stranger, old enough to be her grandfather, in the open, up against a truck and it felt good. He moved both hands to her tits and pushed them together so he could suck both nipples at the same time. That was it for the young wife. The sensation of having both nipples licked and sucked along with the thick pecker pounding into her and the sinfullness of it was explosive. She felt her pussy contract as her orgasm started.

"Fuck me. Pleae fuck me. Oh, don't stop. Don't stop now." She begged. She was worried he would cum too soon and not finish the job. She learned that experience was better than youthful energy as the old man kept pounding her snatch. "Yes, yes. There." She hissed as one hand slid down and a finger nudged at her butthole. "Ohhh god, Now." She called out when the stubby digit pushed it's way into her tight asshole. She shuddered as her climax hit.

The trucker did a see-saw with her front and back holes. His dick went in and his finger came out. Then as his dick pulled back his finger pushed in. He must have noticed the start of her orgasm because he pulled out and spun her around. Tracey was cumming and almost fell as he turned her to face the truck. As quick as could be she felt her skirt go up and his dick press against her butthole.

"No. Not there." She started to shout but he clamped his hand over her mouth and pushed his hips forward. He pinned her against his truck. Tracey screamed against his palm. The condition of her body, which was in the middle of an orgasm, actually helped reduce the pain. Her ass contracted with her climax and he slipped right in. The stranger moved his hands back to her nipples as he fucked her virgin asshole. Tracey's body betrayed her. Him pulling her tits and sodomizing her, started the fires of another climax.

"Oh you fucking little slut. You got a tight asshole." He groaned into her ear as his hips pushed against her violated opening.

"Ohhh." She moaned.

He pumped his cock into her ass. It filled her and her ass pulled him back in each time her pulled out. Tracey panted in unison with this old butt bandit. "I'm cumming, babydoll. Right in your sweet young asshole. Arrug. Arrrggg. Unng. Unng. Take it, little girl. Take it all."

Tracey bit down on her fist to keep from crying out. She didn't want him to know that his vile act was bringing her off again. She shuddered as her climax came when she felt his warm jiz spurt into her ass.

alparker
alparker
320 Followers
12