Tracey Helps a Friend in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers

"Who owns this pussy?" Bill asked. Shannon's tight pussy felt amazing on his cock. Most girls were not able to take all of his cock the first time, but he knew that Shannon would. He would make it fit. Bill was excited by the sight of Shannon's huge tits swaying underneath her chest in rhythm with his thrusts. Each of her small orgasms was accompanied by a spasming of her vaginal muscles, which brought him closer to cumming.

Who does he think he is, Shannon thought to herself. His Big Black Cock is amazing, but he's still black. Her husband was the man she was meant to fuck. It was her husband's fault that she was fucking the big, hung black man, Shannon told herself. Yes, because of his cheating.

"Tom does." Shannon quietly responded.

Bill started thrusting even harder into Shannon. She responded by pressing herself into the glass. Her big white tits were now pressing against the glass, causing them to push outward all around. Bill was getting close to cumming.

"Who owns this pussy?!"

Shannon was being dominated by Bill and she knew it. Still, she refused to look back. She did not want to see the big, sexy black man dominating her body. Shannon loved the feeling of Bill's Big Black Cock so deep inside her. He was deeper than Tom had ever been. Shannon loved having Bill's powerful hands grabbing her, and loved feeling his powerful thrusts into her. She was happy that she could drive him into such desire. She never imagined that she could feel this way about a black man. He's already fucking me, Shannon said to herself. Still, she would not admit who owned her pussy.

"Tom." Shannon practically whispered.

Bill was close to cumming, but he was also displeased with Shannon. He slowed his thrusts and pulled his cock out. Shannon's pussy had squeezed tightly to keep him inside her, to no avail. Bill opened the shower door and walked outside, followed by billowing steam.

"Well then I guess Tom is going to have to fuck you from now on." Bill said as he left the room. He headed down to Tracey's bed, where he had enjoyed many amazing fuck sessions. He sat on the end and leaned back. Bill would wait. It won't take long, he smiled to himself.

Shannon was outraged. How could he leave me like this?! So empty! Shannon stormed out of the shower. Tom is my husband, she said as she left the bathroom. My husband is my lover even if he doesn't have a magnificent Big Black Cock, she said while walking down the hall. Besides, he's black! Shannon told herself as she almost ran into the bedroom, her wet tits bouncing with every step. I don't have sex with black men.

"Come fuck this Big Black Cock." Bill commanded Shannon as she climbed onto the bed.

Shannon quickly set on Bill's cock, taking it back into her now gaping pussy. That I can do, she said to herself.

Bill sat up and fucked Shannon as she sat facing him. She bounced up and down on his cock and he thrust forward and back. He once again started sucking on Shannon's beautiful white tits. She was cold now, having left the shower, and her soft skin was covered in goosebumps. Bill was happy, warming her tits up with his mouth. Her cold nipples were more erect than ever before, and Bill sucked them as hard as he could while gently pulling with his teeth. Shannon let out another primal moan. Another orgasm, Bill thought to himself.

He really knows how to fuck me, Shannon thought to herself. She was still riveted by the feeling of the Big Black Cock stretching out her pussy. If only he was white, I could just fuck him whenever Tom left me unsatisfied. I would even travel for it. Shannon was now excited by the prospect of Tom leaving her unsatisfied. Shannon looked down at Bill sucking on her white flesh. She quivered with desire. That's not so bad I guess, she said to herself. No. It's... gross. Shannon closed her eyes and pushed Bill's head deeper into her breast. She focused on the amazing feeling between her legs and enjoyed another small orgasm.

Time to finish this off, Bill told himself. He turned Shannon around so that she faced away from him and into the mirror opposite the bed as he sat back further on the bed. He leaned both of them so that they were now on their right sides, with Bill behind Shannon. He continued fucking her. In the mirror Bill could see himself behind Shannon, driving his dick into her. She had her eyes closed with her face scrunched up in desire. Bill reached his right arm underneath Shannon so that he could grab one of her nipples. She responded very positively to this. Bill then put his left arm under Shannon's left knee and pulled it upward. It bent at the knee, and provided him with a clear visual in the mirror. He could now see his dark black cock as it fucked Shannon. Her amazing tits jiggled with every thrust. Bill started sucking on Shannon's earlobe.

"Open your eyes." He commanded her.

Shannon did not want to open her eyes. She was already in ecstasy, getting fucked by the Big Black Cock. She did not want to see what she knew was in the mirror. Shannon suddenly felt Bill bite down and tug on her earlobe. The sensation it caused forced her to open her eyes as she let out an excited moan. Shannon looked in the mirror.

Shannon could see Bill fucking her. His big black body rose up behind her, looking so strong and powerful. His seductive black body put Tom to shame. His strong hands played with her nipple, causing her such great pleasure. His other hand powerfully holding her long, smooth leg up. Between their legs, Shannon saw the Big Black Cock rapidly fucking her pussy. She never imagined that she would fuck a black man. She could try ignore it as long as she couldn't see it. No more. She stared at the Big Black Cock as it entered her white body, bringing her immense pleasure with every thrust. Somehow it contorted every time in order to fit inside her tight, white pussy. Even Billy's black skin looked incredibly sexy against her own. Bill's rhythmic thrusts had worn down her will. Shannon knew who owned her pussy. It wasn't just Billy's Big Black Cock. Billy owns my pussy, Shannon admitted to herself. She felt a huge orgasm swell through her body.

"YOU OWN THIS PUSSY BILLY!" Shannon screamed out.

Shannon could not believe how good it felt to admit it. Billy owns me, Shannon acknowledged. A black man owns me. Shannon knew that she could never go back. Bill and his Big Black Cock had already given her more orgasms, more pleasure, than Tom ever had. More pleasure than all of the white men she had been with ever had. Shannon even loved watching herself being dominated by a big black man. She knew that she needed Big Black Cocks to fuck her white pussy from this point forward. Shannon turned her head and kissed Bill passionately.

"Shoot your black seed all over my white face!" She begged. She still needed to see the Big Black Cock erupt in pleasure.

Shannon's large tits and tight pussy had already worked Bill up into a frenzy. Hearing Shannon admit that he owned her pussy, just as Tracey had a year earlier, and telling him to shoot all over her beautiful face put Bill over the edge. Bill pulled out of Shannon quickly and pulled her onto her back. He straddled her stomach, pointing his huge cock between her tits and directly at her face. Bill grabbed each of Shannon's massive, milky white tits and wrapped them around his cock. He started thrusting back and forth. Within seconds the feeling of Shannon's soft tit flesh against his cock, in addition to the black monster emerging from her mountainous white tits, was too much for Bill to handle. Shannon's face had a look of wonder and anticipation, and her green eyes never left the end of his jet black cock. She was in bliss having the sexy black man use her body to get himself off. Finally, Bill began cumming. He shot his load all over Shannon's face. She loved the hot juice squirting all over her face, smelling of pure lust. Bill loved the sight of Shannon's beautiful face, one that she had never imagined would touch a black man's lips, having his black cock juice covering it. Shannon allowed herself to catch some of the jizz in her mouth. She needed to taste some. She wiped some off of her forehead with a finger and placed it in her mouth. Delicious. Shannon looked at the mirror. The powerful Big Black Cock pointing out from her huge white tits toward her beautiful face, now covered in his semen. Perfection, Shannon thought as she admired herself.

Tracey walked into the house two days later. She had not heard from Shannon since their telephone conversation. She must really be enjoying herself, Tracey cheerily thought. Who could blame her? She knew that Shannon had now experienced Big Black Cock, and her life would never be the same. Tracey had heard from Tom however. He explained that he and his therapist had worked past his issues, and that he wanted Shannon back. He would have no need to visit her at odd hours any more in order to conquer his sexual inadequacies, he explained to her. Tracey would inform Shannon of this information when the time was right.

Tracey walked past the bathroom. She noticed her lingerie sitting just outside of the open door. Lucky girl getting it in the shower, Tracey thought as her excitement built. She could just imagine them in the shower, fucking like animals. She continued to the guest room. The door was closed. Tracey waited outside a few moments before she heard the scream.

"FUCK ME BABY!! I NEED THAT BIG BLACK COCK DEEP IN MY PUSSY!!!"

Tracey smiled as she opened the door. Shannon was on her back, her hands pressing against the wall behind her and her legs wrapped around Bill's hips. Her face was scrunched up in carnal delight, her eyes closed to all distraction. Bill was above her, thrusting wildly into her stretched pussy. Bill's pounding caused Shannon's tits to swing wildly up and down. Tracey felt her thong moisten. She loved seeing a Big Black Cock working its magic in a white woman, especially if it was Bill's. She walked nearer to the sexy scene in front of her. Shannon finally opened her eyes and saw Tracey approach and her eyes widened.

"TRACEY!! It's not what it..."

"Yes it is!" Tracey laughed. She walked to Bill and kissed him passionately on the lips as he slowed his fucking motion.

"Glad to see the package arrived safely Billy!" Tracey added

"Yep, not a problem at all. She's even ordered more since the first delivery." Bill continued lightly fucking Shannon.

"So Shann, anything you want to say after all the shit you gave me for fucking black men?" Tracey was getting extremely turned on watching her black nephew fucking her judgmental friend.

"I'm so sorry! I was so so SO wrong about black men!" Shannon was nearly out of breathe as she apologized.

"Anything else?" Bill asked as he started fucking Shannon at full force once again.

"I live for Big Black Cock!" Shannon yelled out. She did not care if Tracey knew. It was undeniable. She was in heaven.

Tracey was content.

"Ok, well enjoy you two! Billy, I'm going to take a shower. Come and see me when you're done here, baby." She gave Bill a kiss and walked out the room.

The knowledge of what Bill would do to Tracey in the shower caused Shannon's pussy to tremble on Bill's Big Black Cock as she climaxed yet again.

The End

Shabobo
Shabobo
306 Followers