Tracey's Dirty Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh fuck." Her movements became more and more erratic as her cunt muscles spasmed, clenching around my cock. She was drooling on my shoulder, gasping and moaning, her breasts half-smothering me.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. You're so tight. You're a dirty girl, a dirty girl, a dirty girl." Her ass was wet and slippery and my fingers were sliding in and out, my cock balls deep in her as she ground against me. My other hand pawed at her jiggling tits, squeezing her nipples roughly. I sank my fingers as deep in her ass as they would go and started to vibrate them.

Suddenly her back arched. "Fuuuuuuuuuck," she screamed, pushing her cunt down hard on my cock, the rocking stopped, keeping me deep inside her. "Ooooooooh!" The orgasm seemed to hit her in waves. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back, her cunt gripping and releasing my cock. Her legs seemed to lose all strength and she wobbled precariously on my lap, now giggling as the orgasm subsided. "Oh fuck." She rolled off me and slid down onto the sofa, a huge smile on her lips, leaving me laying back with my erection, wet and sticky with her cunt cream, sticking straight up in the air. She opened her eyes, out of breath, and looked at me. I was wanking my sticky cock, and she looked down at it, and said: "Now I want you to come in my mouth."

I didn't need any further prompting and leapt up and knelt over her on the couch, wanking my dick in front of her face. She leant forward and licked the tip, then left her tongue out as I continued to stroke myself over it.

"You are a dirty girl," I gasped, my heart pounding, my hand a blur on my cock, my semen mounting in my balls.

She cupped her breasts bringing them up under her chin. "Cum on me," she said, "I want to taste your cum. Cum on my big tits!" And then her tongue was out again, licking at my tip.

"Shit," I said, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum in your dirty mouth!" And then I was cumming, shooting my sperm all over her tongue, her cheeks. Two, three, four big spurts. Tracey let the semen drip from her tongue. It was thick and hung there for a moment before dripping onto her tits, where she rubbed it into her nipples, before raising them to her mouth and licking them clean again. I knelt there mesmerized, as she wiped the sperm sprayed on her cheeks and chin with her finger, and then sucking it into her mouth and swallowing it. My erection was declining and my legs felt suddenly weak, so I let myself subside down onto the sofa, beside her.

"Fucking hell, Tracey," I said, "That was amazing."

She leant in and kissed me. "We haven't even started yet. We've got all weekend. And I want to be very dirty with you. I've got so many things I want to try.."

12