Traci Spencer's First Threesome

Story Info
Literotica author Traci shares her first mfm threesome.
1.3k words
3.88
33.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 2006. I was twenty-two years old. I was in a serious relationship with a wonderful man named Mark. Mark was twenty-six. He wasn't the looker, but he was sweet. I was attracted to him. Mark and I had met at work when I was working as a receptionist for a company that helps disabled people find jobs. Mark had worked in the store part of the company, with having learning disabilities. Mark and I had the same lunch and we were introduced by his hot but married friend Matthew. The three of us became good friends. I knew Mark had a thing for me though. He had an intense stare that showed he desired me. It was my first time ever being noticed like that by the opposite sex in person. Within the next couple of weeks, Mark and I exchanged numbers and went out on a date and later became a couple.

Mark was a virgin. I had to teach him the ropes of sex, although I felt I wasn't a great teacher. In March of 2007, I decided to suggest something that could help him...a threesome. Not just any threesome, but perhaps a male, female, male threesome. In a way, I knew it would just benefit me and probably wouldn't teach Mark a thing about love making. But I thought it would spice up our relationship. I loved him and I thought nothing bad could happen.

"So who do you want to have the threesome with?" Mark asked as we lied in bed naked, cuddling after a fuck session.

"I was thinking Matthew. I'm very attracted to him and he's experienced. I talked to him already, and he said he would love to join us." I replied.

"Okay, no male-on-male stuff...that is my limit." Mark said.

"Of course, darling."

It was July of 2007. It was a hot and muggy summer day when we decided to meet up with Matthew. Matthew knew of Mark agreeing to the threesome. We met up at a fast food restaurant. Matthew got out of his car. He was tall, about 6'1", slender, short red hair, a goatee, and wore glasses. He was wearing just a t-shirt and jeans but he looked sexy. Mark had on a t-shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts. Mark was short, about 5'10", dirty blond hair, piercing blue eyes, and a baby face that you wanted to pinch.

As soon as the guys got something to eat, we went back to Mark's place. Mark shared the house with his younger brother, who was working at the time. We had to act fast before he came home. When the guys finished eating, I said I was bored and wanted to do something.

"Let's play truth or dare!" I exclaimed, hoping they would play this game that was so delightfully naughty.

"That's a kids game," Matthew replied, "how about we play cards?"

"Okay, but I suck at cards." I said.

"We'll play Rummy. We'll teach you how to play Rummy." Mark said.

Mark got the cards out and started shuffling. We then started to play. I didn't quite catch on to it, as, like I stated, I suck at card games. Matthew then thought about making it interesting.

"Let's play stripped rummy! Whoever loses has to lose one article of clothing." Matthew made the rule.

So we played. The first person to lose an article of clothing ended up being Mark. Mark took off his shirt and revealed his hairy dirty blond chest. The next person to lose an article of clothing was Matthew. Matthew removed his jeans and sat in his silk blue boxer shorts. Then I lost and took off my red v-neck tank top. I was wearing just a white cotton bra and a pair of white shorts. We then played again. I lost again and took off my shorts. I was now down to my bra and panties. I then had an idea to spice up the game.

"I have an idea...let's add some truth or dare to stripped rummy. If you lose you also either have to answer a truth question or do a dare." I smirked.

The guys liked the idea. The next game, Mark lost. Mark took off his pants and was sitting in white briefs.

"Mark, truth or dare?" I asked him.

"Um, truth I guess." Mark answered.

"Are you horny?"

"Maybe a little." Mark shyly responded.

I then lost. I took off my bra and panties. I was horny, I wanted action. Matthew then asked me to pick truth or dare. I picked dare.

"I dare you to jerk off one of us." Matthew dared.

"Can I jerk off Matthew?" I asked Mark.

Mark nodded his head yes. I crawled over to Matthew and started stroking his 8 inch meat. He was semi-hard. I slid my hand up and down fast as my thumb rubbed the head. I did this for about three minutes before I announced my next idea.

"I want to have sex, with both of you, right now." I proposed.

I started fingering myself. I slid two fingers inside my wet cunt. I pulled them out and started to lick and suck on my fingers. Mark was jerking off his cock while I masturbated Matthew and fingered myself. I then stopped and crawled over to the couch. I motioned Mark and Matthew to come. I told Matthew I wanted him to eat me out while I sucked Mark. What a scene I was. I was a regular whore. I had my boyfriend's cock in my mouth as our mutual friend started eating me and fingering me. I moaned into Mark's cock. Mark's six-in-a-half inch cock grew in my mouth. I licked all over the shaft and the tip as Matthew sucked on my clit and slid his two fingers in my tight, juicy cunt.

The next thing I know, Matthew then slides his hard cock into me. Mark pulled out of my mouth and just stood there over me watching Matthew fuck me. Mark stroked his cock. I moaned loudly. Mark then came over and shoved his cock in my mouth. I was so surprised by his roughness. It made me want him more than ever. Mark continued fucking my mouth as Matthew kept fucking my pussy. Matthew couldn't hold it in any longer and he came in my pussy.

"She's all yours, buddy." Matthew said as he pulled out of my slutty cunt and patted Mark on the back.

Mark then pulled out of my mouth and demanded I get on the floor on all fours. I got on all fours. He then motioned Matthew to come over and demanded that I clean up Matthew. Matthew stood in front of me and I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. Mark then shoved himself into my cum-filled love hole and started thrusting hard and fast. Mark was no longer acting virgin-ish. He was acting like a man and acting like I was his property. I was proud to be his property. Mark spanked my ass hard, and pulled my hair. He then leaned down and bit into my neck then roughly kissed it.

"Mmm you're my slut, aren't you Traci?" he whispered as he continued pumping in and out of my pussy.

I moaned yes as Matthew slid his cock into my mouth, forcing me to take all 8 inches down my throat. I gagged on Matthew's cock just as Mark was about to climax.

"Ohh fuck yes...choke on that cock you dirty whore!" Mark yelped as he started filling my pussy with his cum.

Mark pulled out and Matthew started cumming in my mouth. I swallowed his load.

The three of us then composed ourselves. It was going on ten o'clock and Mark's brother would be coming home by ten-thirty. We decided we better quit while we were ahead and get dressed. Matthew also had to get home to his wife, who had no idea about the threesome.

This was my first and only threesome. It was pleasurable. Mark and I never talked about the threesome since that day and Mark and I have been broken up for years. I'm still friends with Matthew and we fooled around once. But that was it. And that's another story for another time.