Traci's First BBC Ch. 01

Story Info
It all started on a simple Saturday night.
2.7k words
4.38
96.5k
80

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started so simple that as I look back now, I am in shock of how naive I really was. Here is how our life changed after simply going to an outdoor concert fest in our Midwest community on a Saturday night this summer. We had taken the kids but Traci and I decided that our chairs were in a safe place and we left our teenagers to themselves to more than likely, be on their phones and not paying attention to the music being played.

I should add a little history here regarding us, we both are in our early 40's, in good shape, and both of us are good looking people who are very in love with each other. We had started a few years previous to using fairly large dildos on her when we made love. A couple of years ago, as told in a previous story, I had my mind blown in the locker room when a black friend of mine was changing and I looked over and saw his huge black cock swinging back and forth as he changed. I had never known that something like that even existed in this universe. After that experience, my fantasies and the dildos I bought changed to huge black ones. After time and much questioning from Traci, I finally told her what was on my mind. She assured me that nothing would ever happen for real but it was fine if we kept it to a fantasy.

After many attempts by me to tell her if it did ever happen, I would be fine with it. She would always smile and say that she didn't want anything to happen that could change our amazing relationship. Please understand though, that our love making was now including black dildos and a few times, porn with amateur white wives getting plowed hard by a huge black cocks. Even though she was pretty prudish and very involved with Church, she still would get so turned on watching them and have a great orgasm. This would soon always be followed up with that we should not be watching that kind of thing.

Now fast forward back to that Saturday night. We were standing near the beer tent relaxing and taking in the surroundings. We hadn't been getting out much since both of our careers had been keeping us very busy. I soon was grabbed behind to turn around and get a big hug from my friend Luke. Luke was not in my inner circle of friends but we played softball together and some other sporting events. He introduced us to his friend from out of town, Michael. Michael was taller and thinner than Luke but also a nice looking guy.

Now a little more about Luke, he is about 10 years younger than I, he is in great physical shape, a very handsome guy even from a dude's perspective, and Luke is black. We did our customary greeting and started to catch up on life since we had not seen each other in sometime. I noticed him look at Traci a few times and follow up with some sexual comment. In Traci's defense, she was looking amazing that night with a low cut shirt and daisy duke shorts. She looked hot, sophisticated, and beautiful. Luke and I promised each other that we would get together soon and we headed out to check on the kids. When we were walking, Traci makes the comment, wow, is that one sexually charged guy. I smiled and told her that he is always like that.

When we got home that night, Traci was really in the mood to make love and she was already so wet when we got down to business. I was so naive that I checked it off to the fact that it was our first relaxing night out all summer. That night, we did not use any toys but it was more of us in silence, loving each other and the experience of making love and relaxing before a great night of sleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up and thought to myself, holy shit, she was turned on by Luke and that is what got her so turned on. My mind raced back to the conversation and Luke's eyes darting over to hers and his huge smile. I replayed the entire night and how she had gotten so affectionate with me after that moment at the concert. It turned me on so much that I could barely get back to sleep because my cock was so hard. I decided to keep it to myself and not to talk openly about it because then it would go right into the fantasy category in her mind.

The next day started out normal with our normal rush to get to Church and getting the kids organized and fed. When we got home, I decided to head outside and do some work on our landscaping. Soon my phone went off with a text from Luke stating that he had a dream about Traci. I text him back, what was the dream, he text back, he couldn't say without hurting our friendship. Many texts went back and forth to his text saying that it was hot and that he woke up with wet sheets. With that, I sat down on a rock to think over the next step in my plan. I text him back that I agreed that Traci is hot and she makes the sheets wet for both of us. He text back that I am a lucky man. I ended it with stating that I knew I was and that I would mention his dream to her when the time was right. He sent back a black thumbs up emoji.

My mind raced as the day went on trying to figure out what my next step would be. That evening, Traci was outside helping me and we were trying to figure out where a leak was in our outdoor water feature that was quite elaborate. We narrowed it down to a certain area and I told her that it was above my pay grade to know how the hell to fix that. Then I went, I know who I can ask to help, she said who, I told her Luke had done this type of work for five years. It was at that moment, that our eyes met and the smile that came across her face, I knew that she was interested in taking it further.

I sent him a text about helping a buddy out and he text back absolutely and you will not pay me. He said the dream he has was good enough and that he hoped that Traci would be around to help some. I told him if that is all that it took, count her in. As I read the text to her, her smile got huge as she walked away and said that guys are pigs but was still smiling.

The next portion is partially true and partially made up to take my plan further. I woke up early after having a dream that included Luke with Traci. I laid in bed thinking about it and how to get her to go to the next level. I thought about the fact that we had never fantasized about an actual person that we knew, it was always just about a fictitious person that we would meet someday. We never fantasized about somebody that we actually knew so I was fearful of what her response would be. I jumped in the shower to think of my next play.

As I headed out the door early that morning, she was still sleeping, I gave her a light kiss as she smiled. When I got to work, I was still thinking about it and that is when I devised a story about a hot dream that I had that would be partially true. I sent her a text telling her that I was really horny and was there anyway that she could take a longer than normal lunch break and we meet at home. She sent back a smiley face and said of course, that she also was horny.

As the morning went on, she continued to ask me what got me so in the mood. I told her that I was too embarrassed to share over the phone. She sent back a question mark and a sad face. I then told her that I thought I was hornier than I had ever been. I then told her that I was unable to think at work until I shared my dream with her. She sent back a smiley and she now told me that she couldn't work either that she was getting so turned on.

I beat her home and quickly went into our bedroom and got out her favorite big black dildo and a bottle of lube and laid them on the bed. I then went into the bathroom to freshen up when I felt Traci hug me from behind and ask me if the dream was about a big black cock. I turned to kiss her and I said yes, it was. Soon our hands and mouths were all over each other as we both were so turned on. I led her to the bed as we laid down with our mouths still kissing. I reached over, grabbed the dildo, and I squirted some lube on it. We were kissing as I was rubbing it against her pussy when she reached down and slid it in. Both of our hands at this point were moving it in and out of her.

She kissed me and whispered in my ear that she was so turned on to hear about my dream. I kissed her and whispered that it was about her and Luke. Her eyes got big and I could see that she was not offended. She asked me to please tell her more and her other hand now reached down to start touching her clit. I told her that in my dream, Luke was over helping me with the stream, since it was so hot, he had taken off his shirt and his muscles were rippling as we tore all of the large rocks out. Then I told her that she came out wearing a camisole without a bra and I could see Luke looking at her breasts as she bent over to help. At one point, I had to go in the garage to get something and that she followed me inside and that she gave me a huge kiss and told me that she could tell that Luke had a nice thick cock. I asked her how she knew and she said she could see it through his shorts, that it looked amazing.

This was not out of the normal for her, even though I am larger than normal and the largest that she had ever had, she always had a thing for noticing a guy's large cock if we were out and about and she always would comment about it to tease me. It was a little game that we had and probably the reason that I had originally gotten turned on by buying her large dildos.

I went on with the dream that Luke had walked into the garage to catch us kissing, he asked what was up and why were we kissing and not working with a smile on his face. I looked at Traci and I blurted it out that Traci had noticed that he had a large cock. He started laughing out loud as he reached down and touched himself through his shorts. I took a large breathe and asked him if he would show it to her, he got a weird look on his face and then he did it, he unbuttoned his shorts letting the fall to the floor. He then eased down his underwear, exposing a very thick about eight inch long cock. There was silence and then I told Traci to go over and touch it. She walked over and tentatively started to touch it and then stroke it. I told her how Luke's cock got so hard and then she dropped to her knees and started to suck on his huge cock.

With that, she pulled the dildo out and brought it to her mouth. She then started to give the dildo the best blowjob ever. I then went on that I told them that we should sneak in the back way to our bedroom so the kids don't see any of this. With that, we headed into our bedroom. I went to lock the doors and turned around to see them already kissing as she was stroking him again.

I then kissed her and asked if my dream was OK with her. She gave me back a huge wet kiss and said yes, please keep going. I then told her that Luke helped her out of her clothes as they both were now naked and kissing. Then he climbed up on the bed and laid down on his back. In the dream, she then climbed up on the bed and returned to sucking on him. As I said this, she rolled over and got onto her hands and knees and started to suck on the dildo very hungrily. I then told her in the dream that she climbed up on him and started to kiss him, she left the toy on the bed as she moved higher. I then took the dildo and started to tease her incredibly wet pussy and rubbed it along the opening. I then told her in the dream that she slid down on his cock and slowly eased him inside of her. I then held the dildo and watched her slide down on it. Soon she was fucking it with so much speed and depth. I watched as I held in and I was in awe of how wet she was.

She was feverishly rubbing her clit and soon she let out a scream as her entire body trembled with an amazing orgasm. As her orgasm faded, she laid down next to me and said that it felt absolutely amazing. When she caught her breathe, she climbed on top of my hard cock and started to fuck me slowly. I asked her if she liked the dream about Luke, she smiled, kissed me, and said that she loved. She said she was thinking about what it would be like to be on top of him with all of his muscles glistening. Imagining what he would feel like inside of her. She continued on until I erupted into a huge orgasm as I moaned out loud. When my orgasm faded, Traci laid down on top of me and snuggled in. We held each other in silence, knowing that something had changed in our sex life.

I was waiting for her to say something like "that was an amazing fantasy but it will never happen" but she never said that. We laid there in silence then she rolled off me and said, I bet he wouldn't even be interested in her. That is when I finally told her that Luke had text me that he had masturbated thinking about her. Her jaw fell open and she said that she did not believe me. I pulled up the string of texts and let her read them. She smiled and said that she was in shock. I responded by telling her that it is not only I that thinks she is incredibly beautiful and sexy. She smiled, kissed me, and jumped off the bed to go into the bathroom. When she came back, the dildo was still laying on the bed, she picked it up to clean but stopped and started to suck on it again. She smiled and went in to clean it up and put it away.

She laid back down beside me and asked when Luke was going to help with the landscaping. I told her that I was thinking Thursday after work. She looked at me kind of nervous, started to say something, then she stopped. She smiled, kissed me and said that we both had better get back to work.