Traci's First BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
The saga continues into another Chapter.
3.9k words
4.66
35.2k
48

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the last news out of Traci's mouth being that she has fantasized for years to not only have a black man in her but the fantasy that she wanted three or four black guys fucking her. As my head cleared, I remember for years when I would fuck her with a dildo, she would suck on one or alternate between two others. I always thought it was being done as a show for me, I was in shock that it was actually for her. I then heard Luke give her crap that the two of us weren't enough. She laughed and said that the grass is always greener on the other side. With that, she got off the bed and offered to get us drinks.

When she left, Luke asked me what my thoughts were about that news. I told him I was shocked but also turned on by it. He then thanked me for letting him fuck Traci and he asked if I wanted him to leave. I said I was fine with him staying but Traci would be the one to make the call on that one. He then told me I was very lucky to be married to such a tight beautiful woman as Traci. I smiled and told him I knew that every day when I saw her. I also told him that I thanked her for doing yoga every day to keep her body and her pussy tight. Luke laughed at the comment but then said that he is now thankful for yoga also.

Traci came bounding back into the room carrying a glass of wine for her and two beers for us. It was amazing seeing her walk so confidently naked in front of Luke. The girl I met many years ago was very shy and not comfortable about her body. After many years and many heart felt compliments by me, she finally has the confidence I had always dreamed for her. She handed us our beers and sat at the foot of the bed facing us with her legs spread so we both could get a great view of her pussy. As she started to talk, I watched as Luke's cum started to flow out of her pussy. I giggled and teased her about it when she told me to get over there and lick her. I laughed and told her that it will take many more beers to get me to do that with Luke's seed inside of her. She then reached down and put two fingers inside of her, as she pulled them out, she held them out to me and then put them in her mouth sucking and licking his cum off of her fingers.

I then smiled at her and asked, so tell us more about this fantasy, I can't wait to hear more. She smiled nervously at me and then she started. She told us that it has evolved over the years, that it started out with her having a threesome with two guys, and as I purchased more dildos, her fantasy has grown to wanting to be used by four really hung black guys. She took a break and nervously smiled at me and asked if it was OK. I told her absolutely it was fine. She then went on to tell us how she wanted them fuck her hard and to really enjoy themselves selfishly. She said she just wanted her body to be used by them. She then smiled at Luke and I and then asked if she could ask for something from us. We both said yes as she climbed up between Luke's legs and started to rub his cock and kiss it.

Luke asked her what as he started to chuckle as she was teasing him. She looked at me and then Luke as she bit her lip. She then asked if he could text his friend Michael that we met at the concert. He looked at her and asked if we weren't enough. She said that ever since that night, she could not get the thought of Michael's cock out of her mind. We both looked at her confused and she then told us that Luke was very large but she could tell that Michael's cock was massive as it bulged in his shorts that night. Luke laughed and said that he had never noticed but that he was a dude and he wasn't into looking at others guys packages. She teased his now semi erect cock as she sucked on him and said please. As he reached over to the night stand to grab his phone, she got up on her hands and knees and started to alternate between the two us, sucking on our cocks slowly. I was reaching down, playing with her amazing nipples, twisting them how she liked. Luke was texting away like crazy to Michael when he finally told us that Michael would be there as fast as he could. He was totally up for this and could not wait. Traci got a huge smile on her face and told me that we probably both would be calling in sick the next day. Traci then came up and laid alongside of me and started to kiss me. She leaned over and asked Luke if we could be alone for a little bit, he said sure and that he would go get us refills on our drinks.

Traci then asked me if I was still OK with what was going on and if it was OK with me for her to have two black cocks since we had only ever fantasized about one. I told her that it was a little bit of a shock but that I was totally cool with it. I told her to orchestrate it however she wanted it to play out. I told her to let the fantasies become real, I teased her and asked her how often she has had two black cocks ready to do whatever she asks? She laughed at that one. She started kissing me and she asked me if I could record it when she has both of them in her. I said absolutely and that way, we can watch it over and over as we make love later. With that, she climbed on top of me, started kissing me, and then she slowly slid me inside of her stretched out white pussy.

We were kissing and making love as Luke came back in the room. He stuttered and asked if we wanted him to leave. She said no, but to feed her his big black cock as she motioned that she wanted to suck on him to get him hard. He knelt off to the side of my shoulder as she started to suck on him. It was amazing getting such a close up view of Traci working her magic on his cock. Of watching his cock get larger and harder. She took a break from sucking on him as she started to kiss me. At first I was repulsed but as her tongue worked her way into my mouth, I realized that her mouth was on fire with passion. She asked me if I liked the taste, I whimpered yes. She started to kiss me again, as I felt her hips pushing down deeper on my cock.

She started to suck on Luke again and I realized that she was pushing his hips over so he would straddle my head as she sucked on him. As he swung a leg over my head, I felt his balls rub on my head but now I had the most amazing view ever of her sucking on his cock. She started to work on him feverishly now, making his cock swell in size right above my face. Traci would let some of her spit slide out and land on my mouth as she sucked on him. I found myself getting more and more turned on with the view right above me. Soon, Traci was pushing Luke's balls into my face as she stroked him hard. She came down and started to kiss me again, letting me taste him on her lips. She whispered that she wanted to watch me suck on his balls. I told her no and she gave me a pouty face as she kissed me again.

She now was even more turned on and fucking me harder and that got me so close, feeling her hips pushing down so hard. She continued to push his balls on my head, she then took her hand and fed her fingers into my mouth, getting me to lick and suck on them. Moving them in and out, teasing me, as she fucked me hard moaning out loud. As my tongue was out, licking her fingers, she pushed Luke's shaft down on my mouth, letting me lick him accidentally. She kept pushing his cock back and forth on my mouth. I finally did it, put my tongue out and licked him, she moaned so loud seeing this. She then moved my hand up to stroke him as she sucked on the head of his cock. Soon Traci started to moan out, so turned on by what I was doing. Soon, I screamed out as I started to cum deep inside of her, feeling her pussy clamping down on my cock, pulsating together. Soon, she collapsed on top of me and started kissing me. With that, we heard somebody start to clap, as we all looked over seeing that Michael had been watching us.

With that, Traci got a huge smile and started to climb off me as she squeezed Luke's cock. She went over to Michael and asked him if his cock was bigger than Luke's, he smiled and said, sorry buddy but I have you killed in that department. He told Luke, maybe you got the muscles but I got the cock as he laughed out loud. Traci was obviously already very turned on as she started to rub his cock through his shorts, kissing his shorts where his cock was. She then kissed her way up his body, pulling his shirt up over his lean toned body. He then bent down and their lips met gently. Their kisses started to get deeper and deeper as the both of them were becoming lost in their passion. Traci's hands were rubbing his cock as his huge hands were feeling every part of her body. Traci finally dropped back down to her knees, looked at Luke and I and told us to be astonished. She then started to unzip his shorts, she then started to slide his shorts and boxers down at the same time. His cock slowly was coming into view as she slowly continued to pull them down. I know that my eyes were huge because it just kept going further and further down his thigh until finally, the head of his cock popped up.

Traci started to giggle as she stroked and examined it. She turned on looked at me with a huge smile on her face and giggled that her mom might be taking the kids all weekend. She then leaned forward, kissing his dick from the head down to his balls. She then started to suck on one ball at a time since they were so huge. As she was sucking on him, his huge fingers were probing and rubbing her pussy. After about five minutes, she looked at me and said she could not take it any longer and for me to grab the camera. I zoomed in on his cock with her mouth rubbing it. I then got behind her, filming his huge fingers slipping in and out of her wet pussy.

Traci then motioned Michael to lay down on the bed, his huge cock now fulling standing at mast, throbbing with anticipation. She climbed on top of him, rubbing her pussy up and down his cock as she kissed him. I filmed the wetness she was leaving on his cock. I could not help but put three fingers inside of her, feeling how wet she was. Her clit was harder than I had ever seen it. I then grabbed his cock and started to slide the head up and down on her pussy. Every time it got by her opening, she would push down. I would tease her and slide it away causing her hips to move even faster trying to get him inside of her. Finally, I held his cock still and watched as his huge pink head started to ease inside of her. She moaned as she was being stretched further than she ever had. I then focused on filming but my cock was also rock hard.

I watched as the pink head slowly disappeared inside of her followed by a couple of inches of his dark brown thick cock. Traci was now moaning, trying to force more and more of him inside of her. Michael"s cock was bending in the middle as he also was trying to force more of himself inside of her. I filmed as her eyes were closed and her body was turning flushing red. I knew from past experience that she was getting close to an amazing orgasm. As she was pushing deeper and deeper on him, she suddenly started to shake as the most amazing orgasm I ever saw, washed over her body. She was moaning a deep guttural moan as she exploded inside of her. I was filming watching her pussy clench his cock tighter and tighter. When it finally started to subside, all she could say was "My God" from my holy roller Church wife. I filmed her face as her senses started to come back. She was looking into the camera telling me that his cock felt fucking amazing. She asked me to grab the lube because he was going to be all the inside of her. I grabbed it and then is when she ordered me to lube up his cock good. I looked at Luke and he laughed as he handed it to me. I squirted some on my right hand as Luke took over the camera duties.

Traci pulled her body off of Michael and said that she wanted to watch as she looked down between her legs. I gingerly took his cock in my hand and lifted it up, slowly letting my hand slide down his cock. Traci watched and told me that he needed more lube. I squirted some directly down the length of his cock and she told me to rub it around good. I then realized, even as large as my hand was, I could not fit it all the way around his cock. She ordered me to stroke him harder, the entire cock. Soon my hand was giving another guy, who had the most massive cock I ever seen, up and down, making him even harder. As I stroked the head, I started to pull her hips back on to him. His cock slowly started to disappear inside of her. Soon she had most of it in but still had two inches to go. I watched as she pushed down very hard, soon, his entire shaft disappeared inside of her. Her body shuttered when she realized that she had him all the way in.

As her body started to acclimate to Michael's huge size, she soon started to fuck him with more vengeance. She then asked Luke to come closer so she could suck on him. His cock was now soft as he held it to her lips. She started to kiss and stroke it as she already had one huge cock inside of her. I was getting so turned on watching the contrast of her white skin to these two black guys. All three of them now together. Michael's hips were now driving his cock deep inside of her and Luke was fucking her mouth with more intensity as his cock was now rock hard. I once again, got to watch as Traci's body flushed red from the oncoming orgasm, her large nipples were now rock hard. As I filmed, I motioned for Michael to start twisting them. Traci's initial scream was very high pitched and then followed up once again with a low guttural sound as she popped off of Michael's cock as a huge gush of fluid sprayed from her pussy. She was still moaning as it continued once again to spray out. She was making a whimpering sound with a look of confusion at what had just happened.

Traci looked at me with a confused look at what had just happened. I was so excited, for so many years, we have tried countless times for Traci to be able to squirt. Years ago, I had told her about a previous lover that I had that had amazing orgasms when she was able to squirt. We had spent so much money on countless toys and books. She finally had it happen. I was so happy and proud of her. I dropped the camera and started to kiss her and stroke her hair. I asked her if it felt great. She looked at me with lust in eyes and said it felt fucking amazing as she hungrily kissed me back. She had so much passion and lust in her at the moment. She would suck on Luke's cock and then kiss me. I was so wound up myself, that I did not care that she was doing that. She stroked him hard, got some of his precum on her tongue and then stuck it in my mouth. I kissed her back with so much intensity, oblivious to what she was up to.

She slowly had pulled Luke's cock closer to our lips that were locked into such an intense kiss. She was rubbing his head up and down our lips, as she slid his cock between our now parted lips. Her tongue sliding under it to meet up with mine. My mind was in a frenzy filled with passion. Traci slid her mouth off of him, she looked at me and asked for me to lube up Luke's cock in front of her. I reached over and grabbed the bottle, filled my hand, and started to stroke his cock. She was now pounding back harder into Michael's cock as she was so turned on watching what was going on in front of her and also, having such a huge cock inside of her. She leaned down and sucked on the head of Luke's cock, her eyes were so filled with lust, she pushed his head towards me, and begged for me to please put the head in my mouth. I was quivering but did what she asked, as soon as it was in, she begged me to stroke him, as soon as I started, she once again started to moan so loud as another amazing orgasm rolled across her body.

As soon as her orgasms floated away, I stopped what I was doing and I kissed her. She then told me to grab the camera again because she was finally going to have two black cocks deep inside of her. She asked Luke to take it easy on her until she got used to having two huge cocks inside of her. He smiled, kissed her, and said he will play nice. I got back there to film him, at first, he started to slide two fingers covered with lube inside of her, then three. When she finally seemed to be ready, he squirted more lube on his cock and held it to her opening. Traci started to slowly push back on him, and his head slowly started to ease in to her. He let her set the speed and the depth as she slowly was taking more and more of him inside of her. It was amazing watching two huge black clocks, sliding into my sweet wife. She asked for more lube and then she pushed all the way back down on Luke's cock. At that moment, she had two huge cocks buried as deep as they could go. Traci then started to move faster on them, she finally moaned out to both of them to fuck her hard. With that Luke grabbed onto her hips, and started to fuck her hard.

Michael also picked up his speed, I was in awe watching the two cocks fucking her hard and Traci so turned on by it. Michael was twisting her nipples and within one minutes, she screamed out loud "FUCK FUCK FUCK" as an amazing orgasm spread over her body. She was covered in sweat with the workout she was getting, screaming for them to fuck her harder! I couldn't take it any longer as I straddled Michael's body and stuck my cock in Traci's mouth. She started working my cock like a whore, she then told me to fuck her mouth hard. I let my cock slowly slide into your throat, something that she had never done before. I started fucking her mouth and when she would start to gag, I would give her a break. I was so turned on by my sweet little wife being used like a rag doll whore by the three of us guys. Soon Luke, started to moan as his orgasm was nearing, that seemed to set Michael and I both off also. Soon, Traci had all three of us guys moaning and we were all dumping our seed inside of her. When we all got done, Traci laid down on Michael's chest and nearly fell asleep. I hurried up, grabbed the camera because I wanted to film while both of their cocks slid out of her.

Luke pulled his out first and his cum started to slide down to her pussy. Michael then pulled out of her, and their seed started to stream out. I had Traci roll over onto her back with her legs spread as I filmed all of the seed flowing from her body. The room was silent as all of our minds were whirling with what had just happened. Everybody was catching their breath and their thoughts. I laid down beside Traci and started to stroke her beautiful long hair. Her eyes were still closed. I asked Michael and Luke to go grab some beers and to give us a little bit of private time.

When they left the room, Traci finally opened her eyes and they were full of tears. I continued to stroke her hair and wait for her words. Tears flowed out and she started to cry that she was a whore and do I still love her. I continued to stroke her hair and then I told her that I was the one that got all of this started and she should not feel any guilt. This caused a small smile on her face. She asked me if I was sure that those were my true feelings. I kissed her and told her that I loved everything that happened and that I had never been more turned on in my entire life. With that, she started to giggle and then she teased me that I sucked on Luke's cock. We started to kiss more and then she crawled up on top of me, kissing me, and rubbing her pussy on my cock. I could tell that I was getting hard and soon my cock slipped inside of her stretched out cum filled pussy. She then started telling me how much she loved everything that had just happened. Hearing her tell me more of the details of how it felt, soon sent me over the edge as I unloaded another orgasm inside of her as her lips were kissing me.