Track 63: The Broodmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cask tightens her hold and yanks, a flare of pain-pleasure igniting in his chest. He scrambles off her lap, fat breasts slapping on the hardwood floor. Takafumi's mouth drops open at the size once more. They've gotten bigger since he last saw them. They distend halfway off his chest, two mountain-like mounds capped with ruby-red peaks. Like lighthouses upon a cliff coast, they draw his eyes to sheer weight and volume.

Takafumi turns over onto his back, breasts clapping together from the abrupt move. He opens his legs.

"I need to milk you proper." Cask scolds. "And I need to set up a den. Is that camp cot all you have?" Takafumi blinks at her. Did she mean his sleeping bag? He points at his closet and tells her where the good futon is. "Yes, I think that will do." She goes to step away. He clamps his hand around her ankle.

"I'm not leaving you."

Itfeelslike she is. Why is she going away? Why aren't they yoked?

"So clingy, my beautiful broodmare." she laughs. "If you don't mind the mess, neither do I."

Cask sits on top of him, her thick and hard cock pushing into his belly through the boxers. She peels off the underwear and sits on him stark naked. One pink mottled cock white with pre-cum dripping on his skin. Milk droplets gathered on the tips of his nipples, they mix together. White on white, an aroma of musk and more.

She breathes into her hands, warming them up and then they descend. Pale fingers delving deep into his dollops of tit-flesh. From the base of Takafumi's breasts, she cups the underside of his mounds and pushes in. The milk inside collect and converge under her tender directing, dribbling first lightly out his nipples.

"Your first milk." Cask drags her index finger around his nipple to collect a hearty drop. "See."

The color amber-like and bright, she brings it to his mouth. He sticks out his tongue and accepts her gift. The taste explodes in his mouth. So sweet and tasty. She goes back to working his breasts. The yellow sheen of first milk slowly fading away into typical creamy white. His nipples, once thin trickles, now overfilling rivers, spew out more of that white liquid.

It spills out onto the floor, creeping across the stacked games beside the computer chair.

Cask leans over him and her mouth latches onto one nipple. Neat teeth nipping around his nub, forming half-crescents into the red flesh. Takafumi bucks up into her. She sucks, drinking his white foamy essence. The sound of it -her gulping, his heart thumping, their bodies grinding against each other slick with cum and milk- He sobs into her black bed hair, hands wrapping around her broad shoulders.

With her hand, Cask pumps the other seeping breast. Takafumi arches under her, his clit hard and pulsing. The mere sensation of it. Him feeding her with his milk. Her accepting his milk.

He can't.

Takafumi's mind fades once more and the the broodmare coos in his place.

The broodmare allows his mate to partake in his milk for a while. Listening out for when her belly extends and sloshes with his drink. The mate is unaware of the effects of his love milk. He can tell as her gulps slow and she fights to get more milk inside. The mate's cock succumbing to his natural aphrodisiac. Engorged and strapping with girth, his shaft is ready for yoking.

The broodmare flips them over. Him on top and her on bottom.

"Husk, wait. There's an order we must-"

The broodmare wraps his tail over her mouth and stuffs the tip inside. Pleased, he moves to her cock. Long and veiny from her love milk, he slobbers over the crown. Letting his lengthy tongue slide around the cockhead and weeping purpling slit. Her love milk rousing the cock into absolute hardness.

The broodmare kisses and moans into the member, paying her respects to her mate.

Once shiny in spit-slick, he moves his mounds to entrap her cock. The broodmare begins slow, bobbing up and down. Adding more bawdy saliva to help his glide. Her cock jerks and twitches. The vibration delightful to feel. The broodmare drops his tongue to wipe clean her cock slit, wanting to catch every yummy drop. His heavyset breasts smash against her shaft. Huge mounds squishing the smothered cock.

The mate rocks her hips up, trying to knock the broodmare off. He will not be moved so easily.

He releases his tail from her mouth and moves his hips back. Knees enclosing around the mate's head, he sits. She moans against him. Her hot breath nice against his snug pussy. With his large thighs and mammoth breasts, he has her. The broodmare resumes testing his mate's virility. She must cum for him. His tail cups her swollen balls, massaging them to ripen. The cock stiffens. It won't be long now.

"Husk."

The broodmare pushes his nipples along the shaft, milk spraying and saturating the cock to be his.

"Ta-Takafumi."

And they switch.

Back into his own body, Takafumi emerges. What cum he had on his cock has been long slathered on her fat breasts. Coating them in creamy smearing white. The image sharply fills his mind and suddenly, he can't hold back. "I'm cumming-"

He releases, his whole body arching in one shuddering motion.

Either Cask didn't hear or care. In the firing range, she takes the full brunt of his wild shot. Her tail smacks his cheek. But her warm mouth hones for his cock. She licks up his seed, her long and frisky tongue sliding around and up his length. He can hear her breathless murmurs. She slurps him down, guzzling every trace of his orgasm.

After teasing his oversensitive length, Cask pulls away.

"I know you don't understand. You never do when I try to explain it with words." she pants, her breath ragged. "But this is Oblation. We aren't doing this for anything but that. We cannot yoke. We cannot think of children. We cannot be anything else to each other but Cask and Husk."

Takafumi sits up on his elbows. "Why?"

"I shouldn't have said your name. Given you names." she whispers into her hands. "It is against tradition. You don't remember. You won't. All I am doing is hurting us by being with you this way."

"Talk to me." he shouts, grabbing by her shoulders so they are face to face. "I want to hear. I like you, damn it. Or. Shit, this is hard. God, I want to like you." He nuzzles her forehead. "I don't need to hear the whole story. Past lives or weird ancient mind-erasing magic. I want to hear you. I want you."

She looks at him, eyes wet with unshed tears.

"Do you really mean that?"

"Yes," he breathes. "Yes."

Her hands move to touch his chin, thumbs stroking his cheeks. "I believe you." And they kiss.

What happens next is a blur. One minute they're kissing, the next Takafumi is on his back on the good futon. And he is once more she. On his ass and elbows, he can't ignore the vulnerability his particular position inspires in him. Thighs and hips open. His holes freely laid out for Cask. His large mounds pushing against him.

He's not a girl and guys don't usually lose their virginity like this but he's giving himself to her.

Knees shake. Muscles ache and flare at how strange it feels to be propped up on pillows. The early morning waltzes into his one-room apartment. Its blue light revealing the evidence of the night. The stained chair. The recording camera. The milk cooling on the floor. It's still there. All of it. Proof that it did, and still was, actually happening.

Through his walls, he hears his fellow neighbors get up for the day.

God, the apartment manager is going stop by later today isn't she? They weren't exactly quiet or respectful of everybody else who lives here.

And then Cask steps back from the bathroom carrying a vial of clear lube. He doesn't know what she was doing in there. Probably talking to vague yet menacing voices from earlier. She's in his body but it feels like it suits her more than it did him. Especially with the new horns. Apparently, drinking love milk was different from 'the first milk' or something. The love milk temporary gave his former body horns and a tail similar to hers.

Cask's horns are smaller than his own. Looking like the nubs off a calf than anything intimidating.

But her tail is quite bigger, beefy and covered with ringlets of bulb-like fur among the hairs. Her face red, she stiffly walks over to him. The new tail and horns not the only thing she became endowed with. Almost like a horse's cock, she carried a impressive set of inches on her enhanced member. The great girth thicker than his fist.

Takafumi almost, kinda, didn't want that third leg in him. So big. What if it broke him?

"Ready?"

Takafumi eyes her cock, her smile and the craziness he let loose in his life.

"Ready."

Cask rubs his thighs, brushing against the dips and muscles tensed in Takafumi's legs. She cups his lower lips. "You're still wet, I see." She fingers him briefly, checking to see if he is still ready for her. A group of fingers push into him and his ankles kicks out. "Just making sure!" Her tail moves from behind her and lines up with his hole.

Takafumi braces himself.

Her tail pushes in slowly, the movement taking his breath away. Inch by inch, her cow limb divides his trembling walls. Takafumi can't get over the shape it's making inside of him. Unlike his tail, hers is much more meatier. Screw-shaped on its tip. She twists it inside of him and he grunts, the ringlet ridges stroking all his bundles of nerves at once. He bites his lip, waiting for the first thrust.

Cask chuckles at him.

"You do know I don't plan to fuck your plot with my tail, right?"

Takafumi throws an arm over his face.

"Then what are you doing?"

Her mouth moves to his breast.

"Lubrication."

Cask sucks him with her lips, drinking his rich milk. Takafumi rocks into her, shamelessly grabbing and humping anything to make the tail move. The cow limb only turns inside him. Denying Takafumi rut. He drags his nails along her back, hips locking over Cask's. His pussy overflows, sweet juices running out of him unbidden. It soaks the tail, drenching the cow limb in his scent and fluid. Cask gulps him down for a bit longer. Her cheeks pink from lust and desire. She pulls out her tail, the hairs and fur now matted and drippy.

"That should be enough."

Her tail moves to his ass, wringing its gathered lube onto his entrance and smears it around. The screw tip prods his rim and teases loose his ring of muscles. Cask uncorks the vial, pouring the clear fluid in equal measure on her tail and his entrance. The tip slathering in more lube until it oozes right back out.

Slippery and lubed, the tail gently steers into his hole.

Takafumi tries to relax. He'd been okay with her fingers inside him. They were big compared to his slit but the tail is so much wider and thicker. An intrusion. A foreign thing forcing itself in.

He breathes deeply, trying to keep his muscles from pushing the tail out.

Takafumi's tight walls slowly relent against the cow limb, clinging instead of clutching to keep it from going any further. Her tail's ridges twist and grind across his insides, skimming and caressing the untouched flesh. Faint pain comes and goes then replaced with a dull rising heat.

With her tail settled, Cask turns her attention on his soft mound.

The tip of her engorged cock brushes against his clit. Fresh cum painting the pink folds in smooth white. Cask looks at him. Takafumi nods. She lines up her cock and plunges in, her great shaft burying deep into his inner walls until she's hilted inside. Her bloated balls slapping against his ass. Takafumi gasps. His pussy limpy adjusting to the size and girth stretching out his slit.

He wheezes, the strain of these two powerful things inside him almost too much for him to handle.

They are like for a while.

Touching.

Breath upon breath. Hips upon hips.

Then they fuck.

Cask pulls out until only the crown of her cock is inside. The tail doing the same. And she thrusts back in, claiming both of his holes at the same time. Takafumi screams, his breath fucked right out of him with every slam in. God, he loves it. Wants more and more. Their hips crash. Their bodies make war. Flesh hitting flesh. Pleasure mounting in the brutal air. Her tail corkscrews inside him, battering his quivering walls. He can feel his holes gaping, seethe as they are stretched to accommodate both shafts.

Her cock outright plows him into the ground.

Each brutal thrust quaking the very walls of his apartment.

The broodmare asserts itself within Takafumi. He slams back into Cask with the same fervor, using his breasts to move them into a sitting position. Thighs spread over her legs, Takafumi bounces up and down on her cock.

Cask growls.

Grips up his bruised hips and forces Takafumi to be still. Caught and made endure her rough love as she thrusts up. Takafumi wraps his arms around her shoulders, riding the pistoning force of her mighty shaft. As they come together, their bodies fit like puzzle pieces. As they part, they switch. Him male. Her female. Him female. Her male. Their bodies burn as they hit a fever pitch. Lips and teeth attacking and kissing. Hands and arms holding and imprisoning.

With war, they make love. With love, they make war.

It's in this moment, he understands. Takafumi remembers what Oblation is.

They are fragments, Husk and Cask. Old misremembered pieces of a long-dead goddess. By coming together, they were bringing her back. By coming together, they would be gone. Consumed to remake, to breed, the deity back into existence.

Cask's cock twitches, a prelude to the end. She yanks his head back and bites on his neck, marking him. Her cock releases like a geyser. Abundant cum rushing straight to his womb. For minutes or hours or eternities, her member pours and pours. The endless amount of seed forcing Takafumi's belly to bulge.

Takafumi cries out and cums right after.

His vision crystals into light and the pleasure courses through his weak frame. He clings to Cask, his moans echoing and his heart roaring in his ears. Just because they were fragments didn't mean he didn't want her on his own. That what they could've had- Cask's tears stain his back, and without pulling out, moves him to be on his stomach. His ass high in the air.

She plunges back in and everything goes black. Then beautiful.

________________________________________

The goddess wakes up.

12