Tracking Villains: Harley Quinn

Story Info
Harleys gone rogue, Batman hires someone to track her down.
3.7k words
4.48
15.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A red humanoid strode across the room to join his brethren. They stared down at the pod beneath them safe in the knowledge that they're future was now secure. He rested his hand on the glass and read the monitor beside the glass. DESIGNATION: FORESHADOW. ABILITIES: ADAPTIVE PRECOGNITION. STATUS: DORMANT.

ONE AND A HALF YEARS LATER, EARTH, USA, GOTHAM

Grey rose gasping for air from the Gotham docks. He silently treads water and observed the groups of men loading and unloading crates from one boat to another. His vision blurred and the colour melted away as he saw the same men but in the day opening the crates and finding guns inside. He recognised the city as Metropolis. Grey shook his head and swam over to the dock. He climbed onto the pier and caught his breath, grinning to himself. He loved the city at night. His vision went gray as he looked up to see fists and boots rain down on him. Shaking his head he quickly rolled forward as a boot cracked the board he had been kneeling on. He turned and fired a custom built weapon he had under his jacket. The single barrel fired a plastic slug that safe house into a man's stomach. The man flew backwards with audible cracks as his ribs broke from the slug and landed behind his two friends. Both of the thugs looked up as Grey stood and backed away. The gun was only single shot and he could reload but that was more than enough time for the two thugs to charge him and kill him. Suddenly a shadow fell behind the men and pulled a thug backwards onto the floor and kicked the second one in the head. They both crumpled on the ground. The shadow rose, as Grey reloaded and took in the sight of the Batman.

"How did you find these men," Batman said in his monotone voice "I had them under surveillance".

"Precognition" Grey stated holstering his weapon "I saw the semen in a cafe and then ta da vision".

Batman remained motionless but a twitch passed across his face. "How did you acquire the visions?"

"Well" Grey began "I woke up in the streets with memories of big red men yelling about extinction and my responsibilities, they said something about my failures" Grey shrugged as he walked to the edge of the pier and looked at the men smuggling across the water "I couldn't remember anything, I started helping people, tracking down missing persons".

"Your ... visions" Batman spoke, moving to stand beside Grey on the pier "Can you see anyone?"

"Sure, it's focused around me but if I look for someone I can find them in a few days."

"I need your help tracking someone down, Harley Quinn"

"Really" Grey exclaimed looking up at the Bat "Wow high profile case, why do you need me?"

"She's gone underground, planning a breakout at Arkham, I can't track what doesn't move" Batman stated and turned and shot a grappling line "Find her and tell me where she is, here next week"

Grey looked up as The Bat scaled the side of the building and glided towards the smugglers over the water.

THREE DAYS LATER

Grey looked out of the window across the street and counted the men leaving the building. One, two, three and then four men left, looking both ways nervously and drove off in a van. This was his chance. Finding Harley had been easy, incredibly easy actually and he had spent the last six days staking out one of her hideouts. Yesterday Harleys men had left and moved goods across town in four pickup trucks. It seems that today would be no exception. Grey checked his watch. 22:00. He had about four and a half hours before they would return and after seeing what would happen after getting caught in a vision, they were all carrying guns. He looked in the mirror, a tall average man with gray eyes wearing a navy v-neck, gray cargo jeans, and a black overcoat. Grey opened the door, peered to the side to check the van was gone and crossed the road. Grey jiggled the door finding it locked and brought out a switch knife and broke off the rusted lock. Before he was an abandoned warehouse with old crates and furniture. Running along the sides and crisscrossing above the room was metal catwalks. Grey slid into the room and moved through the shadows.

"BOYS is that you?" A feminine voice called through the building.

Grey moved across the room hugging the wall and going from cover to cover. He watched Harley enter the room wearing black fishnet tights, blue and red sparkly booty shorts and a tight white t-shirt. Her white hair was in two ponytails on either side of her head, one red and one blue. Grey climbed up an old fridge to perch on the catwalk overlooking the storage room.

"Whoever's out there better come out or I'll smash their face in" Harley warned, her wide eyes circling the room. "I don't wanna hurt ya so just come out and say hi, I won't bite"

Grey watched her move through the room, circling with a baseball bat. She licked her lips at the thought of having some fun with the intruder. God, she was bored. Waiting around for Mister J's contacts to break him out and trying not to raise the attention of the numerous vigilantes in Gotham took patience, something that Harley didn't have a lot of. Additionally, she was horny. Subconsciously she started to massage her breast through her t-shirt. With only four meatheads to stare at she had been stewing in her room fingering herself to orgasm after orgasm but she needed something, else.

Grey dropped down behind her silently and appraised her perky ass and long legs.

"Harley" He stated, moving a step back out of range of the baseball bat that swung towards him.

"Whatcha doing here" Harley demanded staring Grey down.

"Just here to share some information" Grey casually said putting his hands in his pockets and pacing back and forth "About how the Bat has put me on your trail". Grey noticed the spark in Harley's face and continued "I would be willing to lie or even deceive the Batman for a better deal".

"Oh well why didn't you say so" Harley exclaimed straight up. "Let's talk in my office, you first" Harley gestured to a small side room.

Grey saw himself being battered with the bat as soon as he turned his back to her but had trapped himself into a conversation with her. "No, you first" Grey replied, "I insist".

"Sure thing follows me," Harley said swaying her hips from side to side.

Inside was a bed, a couch and a desk with a leather office chair. Harley gestured to the couch and watched Grey sit down and take off his coat.

"I'll just get us a drink m'kay" Harley drawled turning away towards the desk and started pouring two shots. Fuck fuck fuck she thought. Mister J was gonna kill her if the escape was ruined. And how did this guy find out where her safehouse was. The only sure thing to do was kill him. She turned and saw him staring at her ass and winked at him. Well, this should be fun she thought.

Grey watched her bend over to pick up the bottle and admired her smooth legs in those tights. He really had no reason to stay any longer, he had all the intel he needed to report back to Batman but for some reason, he was still sitting there and was now going to share a drink with Harley Quinn of all people. His eyes roamed her body as he thought fuck Batman I'll bring him Harley in person. He took off his coat and looked up to see her wink at him and thought, this should be fun, as Harley turned with the drinks.

"Here ya go," Harley said handing Grey his drink and sitting down on the couch with him. She crossed her legs and rubbed one up against Grey and lowered her head at him and whispered: "drink up". Grey tilted his head back and drank it down feeling the burn of the whiskey on the back of his throat. He felt Harley's hand start to stroke his arm and her leg rub against his as she leaned in and slowly exhaled onto his lips. Grey leaned forward and gasped as Harley squeezed his cock and sucked his neck. "Wow, that's uh wow" Grey gasped as Harley giggled into his neck. He suddenly saw himself being stabbed repeatedly in the chest with Harley on top of him. "Hey, I didn't squeeze you that hard did I?" Harley said staring at Grey before sucking his neck and moving down to his collarbone. "No just god your tongue" Grey stuttered trying to concentrate, where was her knife!?!

"Mmmmm tell me how good it feels baby" Harley whispered before standing up. She pushed Grey down onto his back so he was sitting down on the couch leaning back before she swung a leg over him and lifting off his shirt. She began bucking her hips against him while biting his ear. Greys' hand roamed her back before settling at her ass squeezing it and pulling her in with her every movement of her hips. She stopped her kissing to whisper in his ear "I'm gonna make you feel so good" and leaned over him, smothering his face in her t-shirt covered tits. Grey moaned into the tight fabric and suddenly realized she was trying to reach for something behind the couch. Grey wrapped his arms around Harley and flung her down onto the couch and moved on top of her shoving his tongue into her mouth. Out the corner of his eye, he saw the knife in Harley's hand skid across the floor and under the desk. He smiled as he ran his hands over her legs.

How the hell did he know?!? Harley thought her mind racing as she saw her knife slide away. She struggled to come up with a new plan fighting not only Grey's insistent hands and tongue but the growing wetness between her legs. She ran her hands down his bare back and up through his hair pulling him in closer. A groan escaped her as she felt a hardness press against her crotch. Harley moved like split oil dragging her body out from under him and stood up blowing a stray hair from his face and looked down at Greys' chest rising and falling with his fast breathing. She traced her hands down her chest lifting her breasts and sighing tilting her head back and moved her hands down her stomach to the hem of her tight white t-shirt. Slowly seductively she lifted it teasingly over her head revealing more and more of her stunning body until her chest was completely free. She tossed her shirt aside and stood before Grey, her tits standing proudly outwards with hard nipples poking out towards him, begging to be sucked.

Grey pulled her towards him, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer as she leaned forwards and slowly kissed him as he leaned forwards before pushing him back with her foot. She turned around showing her tight ass in her booty shorts and backed up onto his lap and began grinding against him. As Grey started to touch her she pulled away to her desk and went into the draw. BANG Grey saw his hands covered in blood as he attempted to keep his stomach in by pushing his hands into his chest. He looked up to see Harley resting a smoking gun between her heaving breasts. He shot up from his chair and ran over to Harley and yanked her shorts down and bent her over the desk, slamming the desk draw shut with a loud bang. Grey unbuckled his belt and wrenched his jeans off to reveal his iron hard cock. With one thrust he entered Harley from behind.

Harley shook with this penetration. She groaned arching her back as she adjusted to the new feel of the cock deep inside of her. She didn't even notice the sting in her hands from when the draw caught her fingers. Inside was a gold emblazoned revolver that she planned to use on Grey. She shuddered, feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate the new member inside her. She felt Greys' hands grope her ass as he pulled back slowly out of her. Harley groaned feeling it slowly pull out and tensed anticipated what was to come. Grey started thrusting.

Grey was swimming in a world of pleasure. Harley's pussy was like a velvet vice wrapped around his cock milking it as he grabbed her ass just to steady himself or he would fall on top of her. He pulled out and began thrusting back and forth slapping his body against her watching the sweat run down his naked body to mix with the sweat running down her back as she arched upwards groaning loudly. Grey felt the orgasm boiling upwards as he saw the curves oh Harleys tits bounce back and forth in front of him.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Grey yelled spurting cum deep inside Harley's pussy and collapsed back in the chair watching as Harley lay on the desk gasping. He saw his semen drip out of her bald pussy and run down the back of her legs.

Harley looked over her shoulder at him and arched an eyebrow "Is that it?" Harley sniggered standing up and stretching.

"Harley you're just so ... tight" Grey protested sitting higher in his chair as he took in the curve of Harley's smooth hips down to her perky ass cheeks.

"You're not done yet" Harley demanded as she sauntered up to Grey, shaking her hips seductively. She knelt down next to him and slowly licked his flaccid cock right up to the tip and flicked her tongue like a snake while grinning up at him. She then moved slowly upwards craning her neck out. Closer and closer till Grey could smell the sweat on her skin and see the flecks of green in her eye. Slowly and silently she moved her lips closer and closer, parting those red fleshy lips as Grey leaned down. Then Harley dove, taking his whole erect cock in her mouth in one go, swirling her tongue around it sucking it in one glorious move.

"Oh my god" Grey groaned at the swift and sudden envelopment of his cock, the warm, wet and insistent sucking of Harley. And on top of it all her moans and groans, audible even with her mouth full.

"Aaaaah" Grey gasped straightening up as Harley scratched his balls with her long nails while nipping the tip of his cock. The combination of pain and pleasure was driving Grey insane as he writhed around in his chair with Harley holding his thighs while deep throating him, gagging on his cock. She straightened up and wiped her mouth of spit and swung a leg over Grey and positioned his cock as she started to rub it against her pussy, pinching her nipple. She looked down at Grey struggling with the sensory overload and laughed at him. Grey angered by this teasing grabbed her hips and brought her crashing down, spearing her with his full erection. Harley threw her head back her ponytails having come undone and her blonde hair cascading down covering her face as her mouth gaped open groaning. Grey began to thrust upwards and grabbed Harley's plump ass and pulled her down after thrusting up.

Harley pushed her hair back as she began to ride him in the chair and pulled his head forward burying it in her tits. Grey felt his control start to slip on the situation as he began to feel delirious from the lack of oxygen and a constant barrage of Harley bouncing on top of him wearing him down. As he was bombarded by her young, sweaty body he heard her laughing as she dug her nails into his back. Harley began chanting "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" And burying her head into Greys' shoulder whimpering "fuck me, fuck me" and bit down on his shoulder. Grey was drowning as he threw his head back. Harley was all over him. Her nails in his back. Her pussy squeezing his cock. Her hard nipples rubbing against his chest. Her face in his shoulder, biting him. And everywhere her smooth sweaty skin. "FUUUUUUCK ME" Harley screamed as her pussy convulsed around his cock as an orgasm shook her body. Grey grabbed her as her body went limp from the orgasm as he continued to pump into her rag doll body and came deep inside of her.

Grey gasped fell back as he felt Harley's chest rise and fall on top of him. Harley rose up and fixed her eyes on Grey leaned forwards and kissed him and then jumped off Grey and skipped over to the bed. She got onto her hands and knees sticking her sweaty fat ass into the air.

"Won't you come and play" She pouted "Come on, for lil old me" She begged in a high pitched voice. Grey rose on his legs and strode towards her as Harley looked over her shoulder alternating with each slow swing of her ass from left to right. Grey crawled up the bed towards her and grabbed her hips and pulled her back. And began rubbing his cock up and down her wet pussy.

"Wait, do Harley a favor will ya?" She begged, pouting her lips and showing her wide eyes over her shoulder.

"What" Grey demanded as he grew increasingly horny with such a sexy women so close to him, literally rubbing her naked body against him.

"lick my ass for me," Harley said raising her ass to shake it against his chest and then down low, trapping his dick in the valley of her cheeks and began moving up and down. Grey felt the pressure in his balls beginning to stir again as his dick was squeezed between two fleshy globes. He reached forward and began fondling Harleys hanging breasts. Harley kneeled upright resting her head on his shoulder, her hair in her face and lying over her closed eye and brilliant white teeth, her gaping mouth wide open as she sighed in contentment. Grey shoved her down on the bed. Harley fell forward onto her stomach gasping at the shock. Grey grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up towards his face. He bent down and lapped his tongue against Harley's ass cheeks, covering them in saliva. Harley's body shook and shuddered as she gasped.

"Wow," Grey said straightening up and rubbing his cock over Harley's now lubricated ass. "You really seem to get off on this."

"Uh yeah, its ugh so good" Harley groaned into the bed sheets.

Grey pulled his arm back and smacked Harley's ass while he thrust his dick up and down, nestled in her fleshy ass.

"Ah yes" Harley moaned

Smack! Grey spanked her again, harder.

"Mmmmmmm yes that feels so good" Harley moaned out clawing the sheets.

Grey pulled his dick back and slapped it against Harley's asshole. He ran his hands backward and forwards on Harley's ass before squeezing her ass cheeks hard and saw the flesh spill out over the edges of his fingers. He pulled back befoe slamming forwards, thrusting his cock into Harley's asshole.

"Aaaargh" Harley screamed as she felt Grey's cock push inside her.

"Of fuck" Grey moaned as he saw his cock push inside Harley, pushing in between her tanned ass. Grey had thought Harley's pussy was tight but he felt his dick stop half way in. Grey steadied himself by planting his hand on the small of Harley's back and spread his fingers out. Grey pulled back and then thrust forward with all his might. Harley screamed out as she pushed back at the same time. Grey began pulling his dick all the way out, till just the tip remained inside and then thrust forward again. The pair began to buck and grind against each other for the next half hour until Grey felt his balls tighten. Grey pulled his cock out and threw Harley down on the bed. Harley was gasping as Grey flipped her over to her back. Harley propped herself up on her elbows and looked down at Grey, over her tanned heaving breasts and hard pink nipples. Grey shuffled up the bed and straddled her torso and rested his dick in Harley's cleavage and squeezed his dick between her fleshy globes.

"Oh yeah, baby cum all over my big soft titties" Harley moaned, rolling his balls in her hand.

Grey moaned as he felt his orgasm rise through his body. His dick jerked between his tits splattering Harley's face, chin and tits with cum. Grey fell onto his back gasping from the power of the orgasm that had shaken his body. Harley resting against Grey's chest and idly scratched Grey's chin while staring up at him. She slowly sucked his collarbone before stretching her warm sweaty body out.

Harley got up and crashed on the couch running her hands through her hair. "Phew, thanks, big boy" Harley said fixing her hair back into ponytails. Grey strolled over to a mirror on weak legs and looked down at his heaving chest and saw blood over his shoulder running down his chest. He turned around and looked over his shoulder to see claw marks on his back leaving bloody crescents.

"Fuck me," Grey said observing the war ground his body had became after only one encounter with Harley Quinn.

12