Tractor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

"Are you insane? Do you seriously expect me to bend over and let you pull down my pants? Besides, you just did it. You can't want to do it again."

"If I can't perform again then you should drop your pants so you can laugh at me when I fail. Alternatively, if I can, it's only fair that you let me because you're the one who got me worked up."

I wasn't waiting around hoping for my words to persuade her. My hand was lightly pressing on her back, steering her into position. She was still protesting and explaining why this wasn't a good idea when I was sliding her pants and panties down, exposing that lovely bottom of hers, still with a nice warm glow.

"Oh, come on, you can't be serious. You don't really - Oh my god, you can't do that!"

The last comment was the result of my driving into her. Lustily, I think is the description of my entry. I'd acted on the supposition that she would still be wet and ready from earlier and took her with no attempt at moderation. As soon as my cock was touching her flesh it went driving fully in.

Seeing that, apart from having her bottom bared, she was still fully dressed, I didn't bother with any extras like going for her breasts. A hand on each hip to steady her and I was going for it, driving in repeatedly in a rough and ready manner, while she squealed and squawked and carried on at this flagrant violation of her person.

For all her protests her hips were going with the action. She was bouncing to meet me, practically throwing herself backwards to ensure I speared her completely with each thrust. It only took a minute or so and her protests had dies away. I'm not saying she didn't still have reservations and wouldn't have minded making some more protests, but she just didn't have the breath for it.

She was gasping and sobbing, pleading for more, and I was giving her more. I was giving her everything I had and thoroughly enjoying my work.

Seeing as it was seconds and I was taking her down and dirty I wasn't really surprised to find that I wasn't lasting as long as our first session. Pressure built up in me and I let loose, climaxing nicely, if not as copiously as earlier.

I can't say the same for her. Her second climax, from my point of view, seemed to just explode through her, blowing her away. She screamed and shuddered and just slumped over the car, barely holding herself in place.

I fastened my trousers and regarded her, slumped on the car and bottom gleaming in the light. I couldn't help myself. I stepped a little closer and placed a hand firmly in the middle of her back, holding her nicely in place. My other hand came around with a nice long swing, delivering a good swat to her bottom.

"What the fuck?" she screamed.

"Language," I chided, delivering a second spank. "I'm just applying a little reinforcement to the message I gave you earlier. You will try to control your temper while driving, won't you?"

I managed to deliver several firm spanks, reigniting that glow on her bottom and waking her up from the daze she'd been in.

At least, waking her up from her daze had been my intention (besides having a little friendly fun), but I guess life has surprises for us all. Apart from that first startled shriek her subsequent protests sounded more like excited moans than real protests. Accidentally delivering the final spank to her pussy rather than her bottom (genuine accident this time) I was quite shocked to have her scream and climax yet again. Damn. That gave her three to my one and a half.

After that I managed to keep my hands to myself while she got herself together and tidied her clothes. She tossed me an unreadable look and headed for her car without speaking, although she seemed to have a very smug way of walking. I strolled along next to her.

"Turn right at the end and the next right is the road you were supposed to be on," I informed her cheerfully. "You might want to remember that in future. You can meet some pretty rough types along this back road at times. No knowing what sort of trouble you could get into."

Did I mention that our equipment compound was at a dead-end? This wasn't quite correct. If you had a 4WD there were a couple of paddocks you could get into and on the far side of the paddocks was a fair bit of rough country, good for off-road driving and a bit of hunting.

I'd barely mentioned rough types using the road when I spotted a 4WD coming down the road towards us. Fast.

"Better wait until this guy gets here," I advised her. "Not much passing room you might recall."

It didn't take him long. A big black 4WD came charging into the compound and headed across to the paddocks, one man driving, three standing in the back, waving guns and beer bottles. Good old boys preparing for a night's spot-lighting. They gave me a wave, her a chorus of appreciative cries, and then they were gone, bouncing off into the rough country, leaving me to close the gate behind them, blast them.

"Like I said," I murmured. "Some rough types out this way. Lucky you met up with a gentleman."

I was leaning on the car when I said that. Would you believe she just drove off from under me? I nearly fell flat on my face. Her manners definitely needed improving.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12