Tracy

Story Info
People in Southern California are so free and easy...
2.2k words
4.25
10.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was some years back, I was in L.A. for a week, so I looked up this girl I knew from school.

Tracy had always said to give her a call if I was in town.

Tracy was so excited to hear my voice. "Where are you staying?" - I told her I was calling from the airport - Tracy said "Don't get a hotel room - save money and stay at my place!" She had this nice old house with a bit of a view, which she shared with a roommate.

It was good to see Tracy again. Same cheerful smile, same good looks. Southern California was good for her.

She showed me to my room. I freshened up, changed, and I said I'd take her & her roommate out to dinner with the money I'd saved on the hotel room.

Her roommate declined - which kind of disappointed me because she was cute and I figured I had a chance with her. No chance with Tracy of course because we knew each other from way back when, so a one-night stand was simply off the cards, and a more complex relationship was not on the cards either. I was totally within the deadly "FRIEND ZONE" - fate worse than Death.

But anyway it was nice to go out with a pretty girl to a nice restaurant, and we were old friends so it was nice catching up on old times.

After high school Tracy had gone to University in San Luis Obispo, then one thing had led to another and she'd ended up in L.A.

I told her what I was up to, and then I asked her what she was doing these days.

"Oh I'm working for a studio that makes adult films," she said nonchalantly. "I'm a Fluff Girl."

People in Southern California are so free and easy, they'll say things like that all the time. Tracy threw it right out there like it was the most natural thing in the world, as if it was perfectly natural and cool and acceptable to do such a thing.

If you've never heard the term before, in the porn industry a "Fluff Girl" is a woman who arouses the male performers before filming. "Fluffers" stimulate them, usually orally, keeping the porn actors wood nice and hard between takes, so that the performers can remain erect to finish the scene.

The way Tracy said it, it was as if it was some kind of accomplishment to have such a position.

I asked her how she got into it?

"Oh, a friend of mine directs for one of the adult film companies, and one day he called up and asked if I would come down and be a fluffer for the day. And I said, all right, I've never done it, so I'll do it."

Right.

Then she said "What are your plans for tomorrow? How would you like to see what it's like on the set of an adult xxx-rated movie?"

Well of course I said SURE THING! It sounded like fun!

That night in bed my balls were boiling over the mental image of sweet beautiful Tracy with her cute girl-next-door good looks, on standby as a Fluff Girl giving blowjobs on demand. But I dared not jack off - the walls were thin as paper and my room was between Tracy's and her roommate's. I almost had a terminal case of blue balls.

The next morning Tracy and I set out for the studio. It was a bright & warm sunny day. Tracy wore short shorts and a tank top and wedgie sandals. This is the way people dress in Southern California in the summertime.

I was pretty excited and Tracy's outfit wasn't making it any easier for me. I had to "adjust my package" a few times as we drove down the road.

At the studio Tracy introduced me, but the film people were in a hurry so I just took a seat off to the side and watched the action as things got underway.

The girl was a stunning brunette, very curvalicious. With her wavy brown hair and all-over tan, olive complexion, she was a classic beauty.

I didn't recognize her from any of the known pornstars so she must have been new. I was especially taken by the way she walked out onto the set wearing only a cream colored silk mini-kimono, open in front, completely nude underneath except for her high heels of course. She walked amongst the film crew, greeted the director kissing him on both cheeks, completely exposed as if she had not a care in the world.

I found out her name was Brittany.

Brittany went on set and sat down on this low thing that was too big to be a coffee table, leather upholstery but not a sofa . . . the kind of furniture you see in porn films sometimes . . . a sort low bed thing . . .

The guy - well, I wasn't looking at him. He took his place on set in front the girl, dropped his trousers and then it was "ACTION!"

I guess chicks would have liked him, he had a tight muscular butt. I work out regular and I'm not so bad in the backfield department myself, and I'm pretty well hung so I didn't have any feelings of inadequacy or anything when the guy dropped his trousers and exposed "Thor" for one and all to see.

Brittany put her hands on Porn Guy's hips and right away started sucking his cock like a pro, which of course is what she was. Her ruby red lips were going up and down on his pole, which was slick from copious amounts of slobber.

Brittany's mouth was like an O, wrapped around his shaft. She was an expert blowjobber. She'd pull off and give lots of lip and tongue action up and down the guy's rigid cock, then open her lips wide to take him in her mouth again.

Finally it was for fucking.

For all the world it looked like Brittany was really into her work. She was writhing around on that platform like she was having a dozen orgasms.

But there was trouble in Paradise . . . seems like the Big Guy couldn't get his nuts off . . .

As far as I'm concerned he MUST have been gay! I mean, Brittany looked like the living incarnation of Wonder Woman: nice big firm tits - all natural from the looks of them - delicious curves, nice round hips. Not one of those scrawny bony bitches, and she was rolling around on her back sighing and moaning like the fucking was MELTING HER BRAINS.

ANYWAY . . . poor Porn Guy couldn't get his rocks off.

Finally the director yelled "CUT!"

There was a bit of discussion and everybody took a break.

Miss Brittany pulled her robe about her and went off to her dressing room in a huff. She was pissed off and I don't blame her.

Joe Studly the Porn Guy slunk off the set, dragging his dick in the dirt.

Then the director said, "Bring on the Stunt Cock!"

One of his assistants came over. There was a problem; the Stunt Cock wasn't available.

Then the director looked over my way.

"How'd you like to be in the movies?"

"WHO ME???"

The assistant came over, assured me that because all the wide angle shots featured Joe Studly - who couldn't get his rocks off - as a "Stunt Cock" only my midsection would be on camera. All that was required were some close-up shots of my cock spurting cum all over Miss Brittany . . . the notorious "Money Shot".

I told him I could handle that.

"Great!" said the Assistant. He snapped his fingers and called out, "Fluff!"

Tracy came over. Looking me dead in the eye without a hint of emotion - like, everything is strictly business and we're all professionals here, right? - Tracy took me by the hand and walked me to this little alcove off to the side.

"You can put your things here," she said, indicating a little table.

I got down to my underwear. I was a bit self-conscious, right? Tracy dropped to her knees, looked up at me and smiled her pretty smile, then grasped the waistband of my undershorts and pulled them down. Free at last, my hard-on popped up and damn near poked her eye out.

"Jesus!" she exclaimed, "You're very nearly there!"

Then Tracy parted her lips and took my cock deep into her warm, wet mouth.

It was surreal . . . here I was buck naked in a room full of people, with Tracy - the girl-next-door-type friend I'd known since elementary school - on her knees before me, with my cock in her mouth . . .

I could see down the front of Tracy's tank top. The view was terrific, she had a nice pair of cupcakes.

Tracy pulled my cock out of her mouth and slapped it on her outstretched tongue - a move just like the girls in the porn movies do - then she took me back in her mouth. DEEP.

She started HUMMING on my cock . . . and there was LOTS OF SLOBBER!

Tracy was giving me a world-class blowjob!!

But there wasn't any eye contact. It was like it was all strictly business, all in a days work for her.

Finally Tracy looked up at me, and when she did a tremor pulsed through my cock.

She immediately released me from her mouth and looked over to the director and the rest of the crew. "He's ready!"

Tracy got up, took my hand and escorted me to the little stage area. Her nipples were poking the thin material of her tank top - she was obviously aroused - as for me, my boner was poking up at about a 30-degree angle. I was harder than I've ever been in my life!

When Miss Brittany came walking towards me, totally nude, another tremor pulsed through my cock. . . I was so ready . . .

Brittany sat before me in her glorious nakedness, looked up at me and smiled sweetly.

"OK!" the director announced. "Brittany, we're at the Money Shot and this is where you take a facial, just like the script says. Make sure you get a lot of it dripping down your chin and puddlng up on your tits."

"Yes, Frank," she said. That was the only time I heard her voice.

Then he spoke to the cameraman, "All we're going for here is close-ups of just the head of the stunt cock, Brittany's lips and tongue all over it, and cum splattering all over her face."

I couldn't get my head around the concept that this beautiful angel was just going to sit there while I blew my load all over her face

"ACTION!"

Brittany closed her eyes, parted her lips, and started playing her lips and tongue all round the head of my cock. She made a circle with her finger and thumb and began stroking my pole into her mouth.

Slow at first, then she sped up the tempo . . . faster and faster . . .

SHE WAS JACKING ME OFF INTO HER MOUTH!

I didn't last long at all.

I glanced over to where Tracy was standing with her arms folded over her chest. She was staring at my cock, looking at my wood like a wild animal watches its prey!

I closed my eyes, gave out an involuntary sigh and MY COCK UNLOADED!!

Brittany stroked my pole as thick lines of hot white cum landed on her face, all over her wide open lips and outstretched tongue.

Brittany was sighing and moaning as if my cumming on her face was giving her an orgasm; I'm certain this was acting for the camera. Still, with this kind of encouragement I was able to produce more than the usual number of spurts. When my cock finally stopped shooting jizz, Brittany took me back into her mouth and sucked me dry.

She finished up by using the head of my cock to spread the thick goo all around her lips and all across the rounded tops of her generous breasts.

I glanced over at Tracy one more time. She had the same intense look in her eyes, but this time her jaw was dropped and her mouth was agape, as if she was saying "OH . . . MY . . . GOD . . ."

Things were kind of quiet in the car on the way home.

Dinner that evening was simple; take out Thai food. Later we sat in front of the TV and had a couple of beers.

We didn't talk about it. In fact, the rest of my time in L.A. not a word was spoken about the experience at the adult film studio. It was like nothing had ever happened.

If I live to be a thousand, I'll never forget Tracy on her knees before me, that smile she gave me just before she pulled down my shorts, the odd sensation of detachment as she took my cock deep in her mouth, and of course the entranced look in her eyes as I blew my load all over Brittany's face.

When Tracy saw me off at the airport it was an innocent kiss on the cheek and a squeeze of the hand, as same as it ever was. Little-Miss-Cute-and-Innocent . . . the same as it ever was. . .