Tracy and John's Nylon Photography

Story Info
An erotic photography session turns wilder.
2.2k words
4.32
35.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited in my hotel room for Tracy and John to arrive; I was very much looking forward to photographing two very attractive people in an erotic session and was very pleased that Tracy had requested my services to do so.

I had known Tracy for several years having met in a likeminded internet group discussing our mutual tights fetish and it appears her husband also shared the same interests. I had often discussed my photography hobby with her and she had enquired as to whether I would like to take some special photographs of her and John in action, she had offered it as a birthday treat for him. Obviously I was delighted and Tracy had very kindly agreed to pay for my flight and hotel.

I knew that this would purely be a voyeuristic experience for me but that didn't change the fact that I intended to get some erotic pleasure from the session. I showered and had a shave, took a packet of brand new sheer tan tights from my bag and slowly slipped them on, taking care not to snag them as I pulled them over my growing erection and adjusted my cock into a comfortable position. Just for modesty I pulled a T-Shirt and a pair of jeans on, my nylon feet clearly visible though.

In the sofa area of the room I opened a bottle of red wine and poured out three glasses, Tracy text me to let me know they had just parked up and wanted to know my room number, I sent her a reply along with a cheeky picture of my nylon feet.

A couple of minutes later and there was a knock at the door; I opened to the door to a beaming couple, both very attractive.

"You're looking stunning," I said to Tracy, kissing her on the cheek. She smiled and entered the room. "You're looking pretty good too," I said to John and shook his hand, he grinned back.

"We'll just shake hands," he said with a chuckle.

I guided them both over to the sofa area and we all sat down to discuss the evening.

"How would you two like to do this?" I asked them both as we sipped our wine.

"I thought that John and I would strip down to our hose and pleasure each other on the bed to start with whilst you take some shots from various angles," Tracy said.

I nodded in approval.

"I see you like to wear too," John noted, pointing at my feet.

"Of course," I replied with a grin.

We chatted some more, small talk, erotic fantasies...Our tongues becoming loosened by the wine. After about half an hour I suggested that they move to the bed and I grabbed my camera, watching them intently as they undressed each other. I admired their choice of tights, suntan for Tracy and sheer black for John. I couldn't help but stare at his enormous hard cock, tenting in the nylon prison of his tights.

"Fuck, you are huge!" I exclaimed, John just grinned.

I began to snap away as Tracy and John started kissing passionately, kissing all over each other's bodies and moving down until they were in a "69" position, licking and sucking each other through their tights. My own erection began to strain against the confines of my jeans so I undid the belt, let them fall to the floor and kicked them out of the way. Tracy glanced up from sucking John and noticed my hard cock encased only in my sheer tan tights, I could see her dirty smile despite the monster cock that engulfed her mouth.

John had his face buried deep in her thighs now, completely overcome with passion, his tongue forcing the nylon crotch deep inside Tracy as she moaned in pleasure. As I zoomed in for a close up of her sucking his huge cock she beckoned me over with a finger, releasing the monster from her mouth she whispered into my ear.

"I know you want to try it, go ahead," and she moved her head aside, encouraging me to taste the monster cock.

I put my camera down and began to tentatively lick the tip, easing the large nylon covered shaft gently deeper and deeper into my mouth. Tracy moved off of John's face, picked up my camera and began snapping away close ups of me sucking my first cock. John glanced down and panicked seeing a guy devour his huge tool.

"Woah, I'm not fucking gay!" he shouted and tried to resist me.

I held tight to his thighs, sucking him harder, licking the tip and taking him deep...His resistance softening as his pleasure began to build.

I removed his large cock from my mouth and moved to a more comfortable position lying back against the headboard, John knelt in front of me and I continued where I had left off licking and sucking the huge nylon covered monster.

Tracy moved down and began sucking me, my smaller cock easily taken all the way in despite the nylon tent, her expert sucking was better than any I had ever experienced and it wasn't long until I was moaning in pleasure, all the while duplicating her actions on her husband's massive shaft.

"Oh shiiiitttt," He moaned as his cock exploded inside my mouth, hot jets of sticky salty cum gushed through the nylon.

I took all I could, swallowing as much as possible, the sensation making me climax into Tracy's mouth at the same time. I held as much cum in my mouth as possible whilst he withdrew his softening manhood and Tracy moved up to share a glorious cum filled kiss, we mixed the salty goodness with our tongues as we kissed deeply, swallowing the shared load.

As we kissed I glanced sideways and saw John taking pictures, Tracy reached down and began jerking me through my sticky tights, my cock growing hard once more with the sensation. I moved down, kissing her glorious breasts and down her tummy, burying my face deep into her crotch as she gripped my head, pulling me tight against her. John carried on clicking away, my tongue pushing the nylon deep inside her now soaking pussy.

I ripped open Tracy's tights and forced my tongue in deep, fucking her now with my tongue as I felt John move behind me and a finger pushing nylon into my tight hole. Then my tights were ripped open and John pushed a finger deeper inside me taking my breath away.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"What do you think bitch?" Came the reply, "you fucking started this!"

Realising what he intended to do I panicked.

"I can't take your cock, it's too big for my virgin arse," I almost cried.

Tracy smiled and stroked my head.

"It'll be fine baby, just relax and keep licking," she soothed.

My body visibly tense I began to lick her deep once more as I felt John spit into my crack, moistening me with his fingers. At least he was trying to lubricate me I thought to myself, he shifted into position resting the tip of his cock in my crack. I held my breath and stopped licking Tracy as his huge shaft slowly entered me, the pain was incredible as it felt he would genuinely split me in two, I buried my face into Tracy's wet crotch, trying to lick and take the pain away as she stroked my head, admiring her husband as he moved deeper inside me.

Just when I thought he may actually do me some serious harm I felt his balls against my arse, I couldn't believe I had taken the whole of his monster cock inside me and he began to gently rock back and forth. The pain began to subside and the sensation was incredible, I had never been so turned on before as I devoured Tracy's sweet tasting pussy whilst John began thrusting faster behind me.

Tracy moved out from underneath me and grabbed my camera, snapping pictures of her husband thrusting deep inside me. I glanced back and saw her taking close ups of his enormous erection as it moved in and out of my tight hole through my ripped tights.

"Fuck him harder!" She instructed forcefully, John instantly complied and I buried my face into the pillow, grabbing handfuls and gripping hard.

John's thrusting increased to a seemingly impossible rate, I was now audibly moaning with pleasure at every thrust, my tight hole had been expanded by the engorged shaft pounding me until, with a loud moan, and John unloaded deep inside me. I felt his cock pulse as he filled my hole before lying back on the bed breathless. I moved over and took his softening cock into my mouth, carefully cleaning it with my tongue as Tracy continued to take photographs.

"Right!" Tracy said loudly, "Is there any danger that I might actually get fucked at some point this evening?" She demanded.

John and I looked at each other sheepishly and then back at the stunningly gorgeous figure standing before us, ripped tights and still moist pussy. I looked over her gorgeous body, my cock still hard from the erotic sensation of having my arse fucked for the first time.

"Do you mind?" I asked John.

He laughed, "Be my guest," he replied.

Tracy smiled and moved to lie beside me, John took up my camera and began taking pictures as I began kissing and biting his wife's nipples. I slid in between her legs and slipped my cock deep inside her, it slid in so easily into her wet pussy that was used to something so much larger.

"I hope you can still feel that," I said, blushing slightly.

Tracy smiled "its fine baby, now fuck me hard and deep please,"

Taking my orders I began thrusting deep, then kneeling in between her legs so I could take each foot into my mouth, sucking and biting her nylon toes. As I sucked her toes I rocked back and forth, moving my cock gently inside her.

I then began to pump her harder and faster, I sucked harder on her toes, gently biting and kissing them. Tracy lay back, moaning quietly and massaging her nipples.

I moved Tracy's left leg over so I could lay alongside her, my cock still deep inside her pussy as I thrust into her from behind. With one hand I lifted her left thigh to enable me to fuck her deeper and harder and began moving faster.

Tracy's moved her fingers down between her thighs, massaging her clit and my cock as I thrust deep inside her, getting faster and faster, harder and harder.

My well used cock was beginning to feel numb again as I built up to an even faster rhythm to keep going, Tracy was moaning with every thrust as I moved my hand from her thigh to fondle her nipples and kissed her neck.

Once again we were both moaning, breathlessly fucking harder and harder until when it felt we may just pass out, our orgasms shuddered through us as we both climaxed together, a wave of euphoric feeling passing over us.

We lay breathlessly on the bed as I withdrew from inside her soaking pussy, John took some more pictures then moved in between Tracy's legs and began to lick her cum filled hole, cleaning her out like a dutiful husband should.

I admired John's nylon covered butt, then began to stroke it, kiss it and push my tongue into the crack pushing the nylon inside him. John didn't resist and carried on licking Tracy so I reached round and began stroking his cock through his tights. I ripped open his tights and pushed my tongue further into his tight hole, rimming him as he began to rock back onto my tongue.

Taking that as some encouragement I moved up behind him and guided my cock to his tight entrance before sliding deep into his moistened hole. John paused from licking Tracy briefly to take a deep breath before returning to his duties as I began to thrust deeper and harder inside him.

John moaned in pleasure with every thrust and began to push back towards me, my balls slapping against his ass. I reached around and began jerking him off once more as he kept his face buried in Tracy's pussy, her hands pulling him tight against her.

My thrusting became more urgent, my well used cock was struggling to reach orgasm and I was furiously jerking John's nylon encased shaft with my hand until I felt John's cock twitch and a meagre offering of his cum oozed through the nylon onto my fingers, seconds after my cock responded and deposited what was left of my spent load inside John's tight hole.

Exhausted I withdrew and lay on the bed, licking my fingers clean enjoying the taste of John's latest offering.

"How was that for you," I breathlessly asked

"More enjoyable than I ever thought possible," came the equally breathless reply.

Tracy lay back smiling, clearly enjoying the show we had put on.

"That was very nice, but I think next time the lady should get more attention!"

John and I looked up and smiled at her, the very thought of a next time was intriguing.