Tracy Helps The Neighbour

Story Info
How garden chores became a threesome.
834 words
3.98
66.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers

Painting the Gate

This is what happened last weekend and is totally true. I was painting the gate last Sunday while my wife Tracy was potting some plants and generally tidying up. Our neighbour Charlie popped his head over the gate asking if we fancied a glass of wine, silly question! We then got around the outside table drinking and chatting and as always got onto sex. Charlie said he hadn't had sex for about 3 months and was gagging. He had come round as his wife was asleep and he was bored.

Charlie has always fancied Tracy and always seems to time his visits to when his wife is not around. Tracy has a gorgeous figure which she loves to show off and always attracts the attention of men.

We were all drinking the wine at a fast rate and inhibitions were fast dropping.

We went inside to look at some decorating we had done indoors and I noticed Charlie brushing close to Tracy and his hand touching her bum. Tracy obviously liked this as I could see her pushing back against his hand. Tracy made a joke about Charlie having wandering hands and he just laughed saying he would like them to wander further. I popped to the bathroom and when I came back I stopped outside the room just so I could see in. Charlie was telling Tracey what a lucky man I was to have such a gorgeous wife and he just wished he could see more of her gorgeous body. Tracy asked him which parts he had in mind and Charlie said "I would love to see your boobs". Tracy lifted her jumper exposing her bra and said "well what do you think?" Charlie said nothing but placed his hand on the bra pulled the bra down exposing her left nipple. He rubbed it with his finger and Tracy just let him and then he licked it with his tongue. He put his left hand down the front of her jeans and it didn't take much working out to tell that his fingers were inside her pussy. Tracy was moaning with pleasure telling him what nice fingers he had. Charlie said "god you are soaking wet!"

I was by this time in the room and watching this horny scene. Tracy beckoned me closer.

Tracy undid her belt and undid her Jeans showing her little knickers. She said he could have a little look. Both of us put our hands in her knickers and fingered her wet pussy. Just then we heard Charlie's wife outside the house so we dropped back to being just neighbours again.

We all had some food and more wine and later Charlie's wife went back on her own again. We all new what was going to happen and sexual tension and anticipation were in the air. Tracy went upstairs to change and put on a short skirt and a plunging top making her lovely tits easily accessible. She wore no knickers. The kids were around at this stage so we had to make do with Tracy teasing us by sitting opposite and flashing her pussy at every opportunity. Charlie and I were both getting very hard and excited. Eventually the kids went into another room just leaving the three of us.

Tracy gave Charlie a lingering kiss whilst he lifted her breasts from her bra. Her nipples were really hard and erect. I kissed her and Charlie slid his hand up her bare thighs to her bare wet pussy. Tracy was sopping Charlie undid his fly asking Tracy to suck him. Tracy bent over and took his shaft in her mouth and sucked him. Meantime I moved behind her and lifted her skirt above her waist and entered her pussy while she sucked Charlie. Charlie asked her if I was fucking her and she nodded and sucked his balls.

Tracy was worried the kids might come in so I suggested we went outside into the garden. Even though it was March it was quite mild so we went out and locked the door behind us. Tracy lay on a bench and Charlie put his head between her legs licking her pussy. It was a very erotic sight and I offered my erect cock for her to suck while he licked her clit.

Tracy moved to another bench and bent over it offering her pussy to Charlie. He fingered her from behind and then slid his hard cock inside her. I was close to coming seeing this sight and I sat on the bench in front of Tracy. She sucked me as Charlie was fucking her and I could not hold back coming in her mouth just as Charlie filled her pussy with his hot spunk. The spunk ran down her legs and there was some from both of us on the paving slabs!

I still haven't finished the gate but I think this incident is the first of many in the garden this summer!

Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers