Tracy Loves a Trio

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

"Give it to me, Steve, I love it," Tracy implored the tall young man.

There was no need to urge him, because he wanted nothing more than to give it to her. Although his cock was already massaging all her sweetest spots every time he plowed it into her and every time it was drawn back, he moved forward on her body to improve the contact with the sweetest of them. With his first stroke, he plunged down into her pussy, scraping his cock against her fully exposed clit.

"Yeah! Yeah! Like that! Fuck my clit."

Steve continued fucking Tracy's clit, and the movements of her body got wilder. She still held onto his shoulders and jammed her pussy back to meet him, but she shifted her weight from one side to the other, rocking back and forth on her pretty round ass. As she moved, Tracy's hips swiveled under Steve, thrusting her legs out and back beside his hips like pistons working in tandem. Her moans had turned to whimpers, and they were in the same tempo as his cock plowing into her pussy.

"Faster, Steve! Fuck me faster!" she implored him. "Make me cum."

That was his intention, and Steve started fucking the sexy woman under him harder and faster. He knew he was no more than minutes from cumming and, like me, and as all men should, he considers himself to have an obligation to bring the woman to her orgasm before he reaches his own. Over and over and over, his body and hers came together wetly, spattering her juices on both of them and all over the sheet.

"Oh, my God," Tracy crooned joyfully. "I'm cumming!"

Once again, she rode with Steve when he drew back, and was pressed heavily into the bed when he rammed his cock forward again. His long, thick shaft plunged ever deeper into her pussy, evoking repeated howls of lustful delight. When she climaxed, it was with a shout of pure ecstasy, as all her muscles spasmed and she jammed her pussy against him for the ultimate time. Steve didn't stop fucking this tie either, or even slow down, but kept pounding his cock into Tracy's pussy, until he climaxed, letting everybody know how good it was for him too. Even then, Steve didn't stop, but kept driving in and out of her, until his cum had gushed into his condom three more times. After that, he relaxed as much as she was, sprawling on top of her while they both caught their breath.

After a few minutes, his heartbeat returned to normal, and Steve gently removed his cock, which was still almost completely hard, from Tracy's pussy and rolled onto his back. She smiled, gently fondled the huge erection, and spoke to the man who had just wielded it.

"That was wonderful, Steve. Your big cock made me cum twice." She turned to me then, with an exaggerated look of distress on her face. "But my poor pussy is so sore now, I don't know what I shall do. Is there anybody here who can do something to make it better? Is there some therapy that can cure this terrible pain?"

She was overdoing it, but I knew what she meant. "Little Lady, I have heard your cry of distress and I shall come to your rescue." Having said that, I got to my knees between Tracy's legs, which were still lying wide apart.

"My Hero!" She spread her legs farther and raised them, as she had done for Steve earlier.

There are two reasons why I insist that everybody has to use condoms. One is the usual one of preventing STD's and AIDS, and the other is that somebody often likes to eat a pussy after it has been fucked, such as I was about to do. I like Steve, but I have no desire to lick his cum out of a woman, although I love feasting on her juices.

And, what a great plethora of her juices were waiting for me! After lubricating while the fucking was in progress and cumming twice, Tracy's dark brown pubic hair was soaked and matted, and there was a steady stream trickling from the hole that was the source. I quickly ducked under her legs, wrapped my arms around her thighs, covering Flipper with my bicep, and leaned forward to begin my repast. Although I usually start by admiring the beauty of the pussy I am about to start eating, I was in too much of a hurry this time. Already a great waste of Tracy's delicious juices had occurred, and I didn't want any more to soak into the sheets. I began their conservation by licking them off her crotch, before any more could run down into the bed, and continued by using my tongue to mop them off her belly and the insides of her thighs. By the time I had devoured them all, Tracy was cooing in pleasure and squirming under my face.

"Steve, why don't you let me do for you the same thing George is doing for me?" Tracy asked.

Not having anything against the idea, he moved up to the head of the bed and lay on his side close enough to her face to allow Tracy to do what she wanted. The first thing she did was to peel the condom off his cock, which had hardly softened at all after his climax. Eagerly, she leaned closer, while holding the base of his shaft delicately in her hand.

My tongue knows its way around a pussy about as well as I know my way around my bathroom, and I really didn't have to watch where it was going, so I watched Tracy and Steve instead. With the condom gone from his cock, she started licking his cum off the shaft, much as she might have applied her tongue to a lollipop. She loves a man's cum as much as I had loved the juices from her pussy, and she is opposed to waste as much as I am.

Certainly, no more of her juices went to waste and, after relishing them all, I started licking one of her outer lips. I could see some redness of her slit and, after the long fucking she had gotten from Steve's big cock, there probably was some soreness. Besides both of us tremendously enjoying what I was starting to do, I would also be providing therapy to reduce or eliminate that soreness. Saliva, especially when applied by a skilled and affectionate tongue, is one of the greatest wonder drugs available, and one of the least used, at least by people.

Her pubic hair is rather sparse, and Tracy trims it around the edges, but does not shave it. To my tongue, when I licked the outer lip where I started, it felt almost as soft as her skin. Taking my time, because we had all day, I licked up to her mons, and kissed her there. Before bringing my mouth back to below her pink love hole, I raised my eyes to see how she and Steve were doing with his cock.

They seemed to be doing quite well. Her tongue had cleaned all the semen from his shaft, and she was holding it delicately in her fingers and licking his head, much as she had done with mine after I had cum. As I watched, she enveloped the tip and the first few inches of Steve's cock in her mouth, but she would not even try to take the entire thing. Because Tracy's tongue would caress that part of his cock that was in her mouth, while her soft hand would stroke the shaft outside, Steve would have no complaints.

It seemed unlikely that she would have any complaints either, at least not about what my mouth was doing. Tracy's pussy was squirming under my face and had produced more of her delicious juices, which I licked up and swallowed. Moving quickly but advancing slowly and covering the same area over and over, my tongue meandered along the other outer lip. I was immensely enjoying the softness of her skin and pubic hair until I reached the end and kissed her mons again. Her mouth was full, and I was unable to distinguish anything that Tracy might have been saying, but she seemed to be humming happily, from what I was doing for her pussy and from what Steve's cock was doing for her mouth.

Once again, I sneaked a look to see just what that was. More of his shaft seemed to be inside her mouth, and she was slowly moving her face back and forth, caressing that part with her lips, while her hand stroked the rest of its length. I knew her tongue was also busy on the part that was inside her warm, wet pleasure chamber. Even though she was unable to accommodate the entire cock, she would take as much of it as she could into her mouth, and keep taking it for a long time, until he fed her a healthy ration of his cum.

In the meantime, Tracy was feeding me a very healthy ration of her nectar. I licked off all the juices that she had produced and started licking the very soft, smooth area between the origin of a pair of inner and outer lips, where my tongue reveled in the satiny texture. When I reached the point where the lips are closer together, I tilted my head slightly to slide my tongue in between them, and caress both at the same time. Her pussy became even more active, and I could smell more fresh juices by the time I got to the part where the redness started. Using plenty of saliva, I licked her there with slow, broad strokes of my tongue, switching from one side of her slit to the other. I expected to take a long time with the therapy, because I wanted to do as thorough a job as I could of healing her. Besides that, it was a lot of fun.

Even as my tongue caressed Tracy's pussy, I could hear Steve sighing and moaning from the exquisite pleasure her mouth was giving him. Having been there myself a little earlier, I was well aware of what ecstasy her tongue and lips can bring a man to, and I felt an irrational twinge of envy for Steve. It was only a small amount, and very brief, because I was having such a great time eating her pussy and curing Tracy of the soreness that had been bothering her.

When I raised my head to see what progress I was making, I also glanced up to see how much Steve and Tracy were making. Her lips had started stroking his cock much faster, and I could see and hear that he was on the verge of cumming. Even as I watched, his buttocks clenched, and I knew he had just deposited a big spurt of cum in Tracy's mouth, and I was quite sure she had earlier positioned her tongue to catch it. Not being satisfied with one gob of semen, Tracy continued sucking until Steve had ejaculated twice more and, even then, her mouth didn't stop until she was satisfied no more would be forthcoming.

My endeavors were working quite well too. The redness around Tracy's slit had all faded to a more normal lovely pink, which contrasted beautifully with the redness of her engorged inner lips and the ivory shade of the skin surrounding her pussy. With the treatment aspect complete, I resumed licking just for fun. Once again, I slid the flat of my tongue between her labia, and slowly licked my way to where the inner lip ends by forming her clit hood. When I checked on the results of my therapy, I noticed how Tracy's adorable clit was pushing its way out from under its protection, and how it resembled a lovely pink pearl. Later, I would suck and lick on her there, and bring her to a climax, but it was still a bit too early. All I did then was to stroke the top of the hood a few times with my tongue.

When I glanced up at Tracy, she had apparently finished licking Steve's cock and squeezing out all his cum the way she had mine, because she was watching me and smiling. "That feels so wonderful, George, and the soreness is all gone. I really love having you eat my pussy." I didn't answer verbally, my mouth being otherwise engaged, but I did signal the "OK" sign to her with my thumb and index finger before starting on her other pair of inner and outer pussy lips.

I treated this pair the same way, except there was no need for more treatment of Tracy's soreness. By the time I reached the end of the second inner lip, her pussy had started fucking up into my face, and I could hear her blissful moans. After my tongue stroked the top of her clit hood, I peeked at her again, and was elated at the effect I was having. Besides the movements of her pussy under my face, Tracy's body was writhing on the bed, and her head, which was luxuriating in a pillow, was tossing from side to side. Her eyes were closed and a big smile creased her face. It was getting close to the time for her to climax again, but I was still in no hurry, and wanted to get the maximum amount of pleasure for both of us.

This time, my tongue started on even more sensitive parts of Tracy's pussy. I moved my face in even closer, relishing the delightful aroma even more, and started probing the lower edge of the pink hole that had been the source of her fragrance. As I thrust the tip of my tongue in, droplets of nectar flipped out onto my tongue to please my taste buds. I started up both sides of the wet hole, probing the edges and exploring under Tracy's inner lips. As I moved my tongue from one side to the other, I dipped the tip into the bubbling cauldron of delectable juices. By this time, Tracy was whimpering in joy, as her body thrashed on the bed.

Both her legs were active too, thrusting back and forth beside my face, while her hips swiveled under me. By the time I reached the top of her love hole, Tracy's thighs had rotated out, and she was presenting her pussy even more fully to my face. I could tell she was at the apex of her arousal, and it was time to suck her clit and bring her to a thunderous orgasm, but I first helped myself to all the fresh juices that she had just produced. I certainly didn't want such a delicious treat to go to waste.

After licking her dry, I moved my mouth to envelop Tracy's swollen clit. "Yes! Yes! Suck my clit," she cried out as she felt my lips enclosing the sweetest of her many sweet spots and my mouth beginning its action.

I did as she wanted, sucking on the engorged morsel while my tongue caressed its sides and top. As it had with Steve and her, it felt as if Tracy were trying to wrap her pussy around my face, she was ramming it against me so strongly. I continued sucking and licking through her gyrations, as they got even wilder.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming," Tracy howled ecstatically. Her legs continued their pistoning, with my head trapped between them, a willing prisoner. Although I wouldn't have thought my face and her pussy could have gotten any closer, Tracy grabbed the back of my head and pressed them even more tightly together. Anticipating a ride as wild as and infinitely more pleasurable than anything in a carnival, I held tightly to Tracy's thighs, kept her clit firmly in my mouth, and never stopped licking and sucking. .

Her legs swung wildly from side to side, and her body jackknifed at the waist, yanking me forward and pushing me away. Tracy's heels dug into my back as her ass bounced off the bed, ramming her pussy against my imprisoned face. She kept trilling her joy at cumming, and demanding that I suck her clit, which I was extremely happy to do. For five of the wildest and most delightful minutes of my life, Tracy jerked me around the bed and tossed me from side to side, until she climaxed, her back arching and her pussy being rammed against my face for a final time.

After her incredible orgasm, Tracy completely relaxed, seeming to form a puddle on the bed, with her arms flopped out at her sides and her legs releasing their grip on my head. One leg fell off my shoulder and landed on the sheet, while the other stayed draped in place. I removed my mouth from her clit and started feasting on all the nectar that Tracy had just secreted, my tongue sluicing it off her thighs, belly and crotch and into my mouth, where I relished its taste. I was reasonably sure the fucking was over for the day, so I licked everything off her pussy lips and sucked her juices out of the pink hole that had produced them. When I had gotten all the ambrosia that Tracy made available for me, I looked at her face.

She was wearing a tired, but utterly serene smile, and her eyes were closed. As I gazed at her, they opened, and her smile got wider. "Thanks, you guys. That was really great. I haven't cum like I did today for a long time. I think that'll hold me until the next time we get together."

I hoped it would. I'm not as young as I used to be, and Steve would need an hour or so to rest up before he was ready again. Maybe I'll bring him and another young guy with me the next time I come over.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Tracy and Steve and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12