Tracy the First

Story Info
This guy gets cornered by two beautiful sisters.
3.2k words
3.91
65.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

School was out for the summer and a few of us headed to the beach. The sun was great but the water still a bit cool. The blanket was placed close to the swimming area but off the the left where the grass was nice and green.

A suntan was my idea for this afternoon. The people were coming to the beach and getting their place arranged with lawn chairs and blankets. The corner of my eye caught Tracey walking my way.

She was the long blond haired siren at the University this year. The skimpy bikini revealed the form and it was a body without flaws. Her rounded breasts curvy hips and perfect legs were getting closer to me. "Can I join you" she asked. Just seeing her started an erection that I hoped wasn't too obvious.

Sure just find a spot here on the blanket and get comfortable. I often wondered about her as she was the hot chick of the school for two years and now I suppose much the same in University. Well here she was with her great body and boobs with little more than the nipples covered and she was laying face down so she could tan her back.

Would you rub some of this tanning and sunscreen oil on me please? My erection was fully active and I could feel my cock pushing a bulge in my swim trunks. She reached behind and untied the top so it wouldn't leave a mark. This was why she had the reputation of a hot pussy which I knew was just behind the material of her bottom bikini.

The oil smoothed out over her back and neck and then her legs which were warm from the sun and smooth made me shiver as I fantasized my hard cock going into her wet pussy. I was even feeling the wet pre-cum in my swim trunks. Oh god was she hot and was I horny and needing her to fill my desires.

Her body grinding into the blanket with one of her hands now under the front of the bikini told me she was masturbating a little. Went to her back again and kneeled down beside her.

I slowly stroked the oil onto her back to her rhythm of pumping her pussy into the ground. She looked up and exposed those beautiful breasts and nipples now erect as my cock. She knew that I was horny and she reached her left hand into my swim trunks and wrapped her fingers around my now hard as a rock cock.

I was on the verge of ejaculating when she pulled me down and slid the trunks down, then she took my cock into her mouth and gently sucked it and swirled her tongue around the shaft. She no doubt highly skilled with male cocks. She was still pumping her wet pussy into the blanket and my ejaculate was on its way. She sensed this and deep swallowed it and tightly wrapped her lips on the shaft. I was pumping cum into her mouth like I had stored it up for a year and she enjoyed this and both of us had our eyes closed.

The afterglow was shortened by "HI THERE" from what seemed to be her sister from all appearances but older. We quickly got into our trunks and she had a skirt of denim and a light top off the shoulder. She got up from under some of the blanket and said hi Kathy. It turns out that Kathy was her older sister and the resemblance made them like twins also.

The weather was warming up a lot but the beach was not filled with swimmers as the water stayed cool for quite a while. Tracey said "Kathy, this is Raymond an old school friend of mine." From what I assumed was going on under that beach blanket I knew that you must have been very good friends.

How would you two like to help me over at the cottage she said? I agreed as I had the long weekend off my job and wondered just what was going on in her beautiful head. I would like to get some help to open the cottage for the summer and its only a half hour's drive with the new boat. Tracey said that sounds like fun and I agreed.

We pulled the boat close to the dock at the marina and got gas for the motor,then an extra gas can for safe measure. Kathy had a light check shirt on with the tails tied around her waist and her breasts were wanting to make themselves known. The nipples were slightly budding telling me she didn't wear a bra. Her light beige shorts covered her rounded ass just right and made no secret that she and her sister shared much the same body and hopefully the same ideas when they come upon a man.

When she returned to the boat after paying for the gas she stepped down with her leg and the view was just wonderful the beige skirt was like a pair of shorts with large leg openings. The view was really an add for clean shaved legs right up to where I imagined her pussy to be. Well the little cock wanted to have more exercise to I could feel the tell tale pressure and a little lump of arousal against my shorts.

The ride to the cottage was about a half hour against the wind and the water was getting rough so the boat was humping the waves and each time Tracy's boobs would swell and almost leave their slight coverings each time we hit a wave. These girls were definitely upper crust and they were clean and groomed the best with slight aroma of expensive perfume. The water had some white caps making a smooth ride impossible.

The cottage came into view on the other side of the island and she headed the boat into the wharf and tied it down. There wasn't much to take out of the boat so I took the only little over night case that Kathy had with her. Tracey and I knew that a shower was coming as we were still wet with semen and cum from our explosive sexual encounter earlier that day near the beach.

Kathy said first lets get the water connected. After plugging several bleed holes in the pipes I said to turn on the water. The pipes were clanking away and the air was coming out of the faucets along with some rust and other discoloration. In a few minutes clear clean water was running into the kitchen and bathroom sinks. Tracy asked if it was alright to connect the power to the hot water tank. Sure we both said lets do it so we can have a shower later today.

The chimney needed to be cleaned as this was one of the yearly cleaning that was done at opening day. I volunteered to do this and Kathy told me that the chimney brush was in the back in the tool shed. The wind was still quite high and it was clouding over like we might expect a storm. My legs were a bit shaky while on the roof with the long brush.

Kathy came close to the side with the chimney and I was able to see her from the top and the view was beautiful with those round boobs peeking out of her top which was loosened quite a bit. She saw that I was looking at her breasts and she leaned over a bit more as if she wanted to excite me and that she did. My cock started whining for pussy and the telltale bulge started. Kathy had no trouble getting me horny and she was a bit horny too as she purposely kept me in her sight exposing the fleshy boobs for my comfort.

The chimney was clean now and safe to have a fire in the fireplace which is needed in the cooler evenings. As I walked along the side of the roof my cock seemed so slumber into a semi hard on state and my knees were a bit shaky also. The wind and the view of Kathy's boobs would make any mans knees tremble when walking on a roof with a 12 foot chimney broom.

I climbed down the ladder at the back and to my surprise Tracy was right there to greet me with a big kiss. I put the cleaning brush back in the shed and continued with Tracy into some more kissing and a little tongue from her telling me she is needing more of my cock. Well there was time enough to build up another charge of cum and spurts of semen which this time I wanted to direct into her wet pussy.

Kathy came around the side of the cottage and said the water was getting too rough and we had to dock the boat on the other side of the wharf. We tied it snug at each end and placed the two tires down on the side for more protection. The sky darkened and the wind increased so I took the beach blanket up to the cottage with me.

Both Tracy and I had no other cloths to wear. The rain started and I hung the beach blanket over the rope cloths line to get cleaned by the rain which was turning intro a deluge now. I made sure the side with our residue from that unexpected sexual encounter was getting the full side with the rain now in big torrents.

Lightning crackled close by and I went into the cottage. Tracey was already in the shower as I got inside the cottage. Kathy had changed into a bathrobe. I sat on the sofa and Kathy came over and sat beside me. She held my hand for a moment then she leaned towards me and kissed me. Her bathrobe was loose and revealed her beautiful breasts and she knew that I was looking into her robe.

I put my arm around her and drew her up to me real close. Her bathrobe had become untied and opened enough for me to see she was stark naked under all that cotton robe Her breasts displayed erect nipples and the view to her pussy showed a shaved section but enough remained for a slight design that went up her belly a few inches. By now and my cock was standing upright against my swim trunks.

Raymond she said, I know you have been fucking Tracey and I think its only fair that you share with us. As sisters we shared everything and I am just asking politely for you to fuck me hard all night. I need this and its time to use a real genuine cock. At this point she had me aroused enough to feel her boobs, squeeze and kiss them and lick the bright white channel of cleavage.

The storm was approaching quickly and lightning struck and the crack of thunder rang out like a shotgun beside our ears. My cock softened and she wrapped her robe around herself again. The storm was getting bad and it was getting dark. It was just not a good time to venture into the boat and try to make it home. Tracey scrambled out of the bathroom just as the power went off. We were really afraid of this storm and there was high winds with it also. So this is right combination for a tornado but this area usually never got much in that category.

The storm had passed now except for an occasional flash of lightning. It was raining hard now making me think about the beach blanket hanging on the cloths line and wondering if all the sperm and cum would rinse off. The power came back on and Kathy said I'm hungry. Lucky there was some canned goods in the cupboard that would satisfy out hunger needs, and I thought I hope I can satisfy all there sexual needs and desires.

Tracey and Kathy then prepared a nice meal with canned meat and beans and sliced some canned potatoes in the pan with all of it.

Things were just right Kathy played some very romantic music and my cock just rested for the moment. Kathy's robe was tied around her a bit tighter than when we sat on the sofa together.

Tracy come with a bath towel around her and somehow she held it in place with her breasts. Another smaller towel was twisted around her head to keep her hair just right for combing, brushing and blow drying. I was very impressed with the girls as they seemed as though they wanted me there and everything fell in with their plans.

Four candles lit the table and we enjoyed a beautiful candle light dinner. We sat and chatted for about an hour after dinner, they Tracy said Kathy will you help me clean the table and do the dishes. Yes she answered , then said its your turn in the shower.

The invite was great as I really needed to shower as I felt some of the residue from earlier in the day. The warm water felt good against my flesh, and I washed my cock very good. It didn't seem to be aroused like it does sometimes when I am in the shower. It always was a good place to jerk off no matter where the shower was. Suddenly I heard some giggling from the girls. They were both in the bathroom and were having a giggle session , but then the lights went out with a click and more giggling started.

I turned off the water and was reaching for the towel where I thought I put is when the lights were on. Then to my surprise I felt something warm and soft and it squealed a little "Oh God" verse. Then I knew that it was one of the girls. I was getting a hard on very fast at this time and the other girl had come from behind and grabbed my cock form under my legs.

Two more "Oh Gods" but one was mine. Still I wasn't sure which was which as they looked very similar and Kathy was a few years older. Even when they talked it was hard to tell.

Come with us they said and another hand grabbed on to my very hard cock and the first hand seemed to grab me by the arm.

In total darkness I found them pulling me and directing my moves till I heard a door close. I then felt like I was behind the door in one of the bedrooms that I saw but never saw the inside. The giggling was getting louder and louder and my own voice was in training for the opera when one of them squeezed my testicles a bit hard. Still I didn't know one hand from another and I didn't care at this point in time.

They pushed me backwards and told me to sit down and when I did it felt like a bed. I was at my most glorious time of my life with a fully erect cock as hard as a rock that was starting to drip some for ejaculate and squealing girls fondling the my balls and cock. In a minute they pushed me to the center of the bed then I felt my arm stretch out and I heard a click which immediately told me I am their captive.

Both hands. and feet were tied securely. I was feeling sweat dripping down my face for a moment I thought I might be in an awkward situation especially when I couldn't move my arms. My erection subsided from the few moments of fear when the light switch was flicked and the two girls stood before me stark naked a stiff cock soon followed.

The girls were not giggling as hard as they were in the dark but the erect nipples told me they were aroused. I checked my arms to make sure they didn't leave some way of me getting them loose. The shiny steel of the handcuffs and chains told me to forget getting loose and that I was at their mercy. Just then Kathy straddled me backwards with her pussy in my face. She was a bit wet but the aroma was great. Then she started going back and forth on my face which drove me hysterical but happy about it.

Soon after Tracy straddled my legs facing Kathy. Tracey slowly moved her mouth over my hard as a rock cock and tightened her lips around the head and with her tongue circling the head that it almost made me yell out loud "Oh God" this was ecstasy at is best, and I moaned again.

The girls were handing each others breasts and giving them more turn on.

Kathy's pussy was warm and loose and juicy and I started exploring it with my tongue. Tracey start rubbing her clitoris with her fingers and the jumping up and down was hurting my legs. My cock was bulging with ejaculate and was soon going to explode into Tracey's mouth, much like earlier in the day at the beach. Kathy increased her rhythm and made me cum into Tracey's mouth.

I was pumping harder that I ever thought I could. They then switched positions and I felt Tracey's pussy on my nose and mouth. My cock was hard enough to enter Kathy and it seemed hers was very hot which continued me with a long orgasm. I could feel Tracey's warm juice fill my mouth and a little tickle of short pubic hair going back and forth along my nose. Tracey's and Kathy's mouths came closer together and Juicy ejaculate was now being swished into each others mouth.

To think I would have enjoyed this any better without being tied doesn't enter my thoughts.

Tracy and Kathy were excellent with their planned entertainment that relived their built up need for sex. When I lost my erection and the girls seemed to be pleased and satisfied, Tracy took off my hand cuffs but not the leg ones. Kathy slipped in bed beside me and we hugged and kissed for a long time.

Her hot naked body felt like a sex medicine to me as I was satisfied and had little cock to use now. Tracy then mounted me and wrapped her legs around me hoping I suspect that I would get a hard on but it came up but not with penetrating power.

Her warm wet flesh was soothing to me as we hugged and kissed her beautiful body. The feel of her breasts was just a once in a lifetime experience and her wet and juicy pussy against my semi hard cock was most welcome even though I was not able to continue. The bed was wet with our juices and they untied my feet and both sat with me one on each side.

Thank you Raymond for the help today. It was dawn and the cottage was showing the first bit of daylight. I felt that I had left another world when I awoke. Slowly we all got into the boat. The ride home was calm and we all were satisfied.

Walter