Tracy Wanted a Baby

Story Info
Married air force woman seeks impregnation.
2.4k words
3.09
103k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 10 a.m. when Sgt Yates called me to his office. We shared dual jobs in the Director of Operations section of the base's flying wing. His section took care of the operational support missions while mine took care of the tactical operations. He had to supervise the total administrative operations of both offices but always left my work to be done by me, unsupervised. As a part of this non-supervision, I had to do the training of any new personnel who were assigned to either of our two offices.

I dropped what I had been doing, and went to his office. Upon entering, I noticed the most beautiful uniformed Air Force woman I had met in my 10 years of uniformed duty. Small, yet curvy, light skinned with her hair done up in a bun, what I would come to know as Tracy as Yates introduced us, quickly got my cock to stirring. Yates explained that Tracy was coming to work for him in his section, but that I was to be her trainer. I mentally calculated what kind of training she was bound to get from me, as her eyes met mine and she must have been thinking similar thoughts of me as she began licking her tongue across her upper lips in silence, behind and to one side of Yates.

Yates explained that Tracy was married to a new Air Policeman. Tracy followed up on this that her hubby and her had just gotten married after living together for about 2 years, because they had joined the Air Force and that current regulations required a formal marriage for them to be guaranteed assignments together.

Yates then asked that I help Tracy get cleared in to the Base, as he had some reports to get out. With that we left his office and took my car to the various offices around the base where she had to process in as a new arrival.

Soon it was Noon, and we decided to go to the NCO Club for Lunch. We were soon seated and we ordered a pitcher of beer to drink with our Lunch. The beer arrived as the waiter began taking our orders, so we began drinking it, making small talk. We found where each other were from, and where Doug, Tracy's hubby was from. As it turned out, Doug did not know much of his family's background because his mother had never married his father and about the only thing he knew about his father was the fact that his father was a Native American from Minnesota. Tracy had met Doug after a quarrel she had had with a former live-in boyfriend that was Black. This latter boyfriend had wanted to have a baby, but Tracy did not relish having a half-black baby and they had quarreled over this with him leaving her.

Our meal soon arrived and our pitcher of beer was nearly consumed. So we ordered another pitcher to drink with our food as we ate. By this time the alcohol was giving us more nerve than we would have normally had if we were sober, and I made a comment that I thought her extremely attractive. She replied that she thought that I was too, in fact that she hoped that we would become very good friends as we worked together. I casually asked what she meant by "friends"--that I was hoping that our relationship would be much more than that, that I thought her extremely gorgeous. She then asked me about my wife, as I had mentioned my wife to her back as we were leaving Yates' office. I explained that my wife and I did not have any children yet because we had decided to put off having a family until we definitely could afford children (a lie).

Tracy replied that she and Doug had decided to do the same thing but now that they had joined the Air Force and were newly assigned to this base, that they had just decided last nite that now was the time they wanted to start trying to get pregnant.

We finished our Lunch and the second pitcher of beer, paid the check and got up from the table. I had not realized it, but Tracy had drank a lot more beer than I had and as she stood it was obvious she was more than a little tipsy. I quickly stood and helped her to stand as we began striding out of the NCO Club and to my car. I opened the passenger side door and she sat down on the seat, her hemline of her Air Force skirt riding high on her creamy white thighs to the point that her white panties came into view. Again, for the second time that day, my cock began stirring because of this beautiful creature.

I closed the door and quickly walked around to my side of the car, opened the door and slid in to the driving position. Tracy had not pulled her hemline down and when I slid into the driver's seat, she slid across the front seat to sit next to me. It was obvious that she had more than processing in new on the base on her alcohol affected mind. I placed my right arm across the seat back behind her shoulders, asking her if she was okay. She said that she did not want to continue processing in on the base that day and could I please take her home? We were soon leaving the base, headed for her new apartment.

On the way, Tracy advised that Doug had processed in to his squadron already and that he had been assigned to begin working on the 2 p.m. shift today. It was now 1:45 and it was very doubtful that he would still be home by the time we arrived at her apartment. I suggested that since we had already consumed a few beers and that he probably would not be home, we might stop and get another case of beer to take on to her place and that since my wife had taken off to visit her sister for the day some 100 miles distant and would not be home until around midnight, that I would stay with Tracy for the afternoon. She loved the idea!

We stopped at a convenience store to get the beer. Tracy stayed in the car while I purchased the beer and brought it back out to the car. Soon we were on our way again to her apartment.

This area of Idaho is extremely rural. One can go for miles without seeing anything but sagebrush and sand. The amount of beer that we had consumed began being processed in our bodies, and I had to pee real bad. I decided to stop at the next turn-off and do just that, so I began slowing the car. Tracy asked what was wrong and I replied that I had to stop and pee. She said that she had to pee, also. Just ahead was a dirt road leading off into some bushes, and I took the turn off. I could hardly hold it long enough before I got stopped, jumped out and began peeing. Tracy was soon sliding out of the car on my side, and reached down to pull her skirt up slipping her panties down and squatting to pee right beside me. By that time, my dick still sticking out of my pants, I had finished peeing, so I reached down and steadied Tracy in her squatted, drunken position so she would not fall into her own piss, as she continued to pee.

Finishing, she stood. She explained that she had nearly peed her panties, that she had to go to bad, therefore she was going to take them off in case she had to pee again before we made it to her apartment. She then reached down and removed them as I stuffed my cock back into my pants and zippered up.

We then began our journey once more to her apartment. My dick grew hard, knowing that she was sitting there in the front seat of the car next to me, sans underwear. But we made it to her apartment before having to pee again.

As soon as we were in her apartment and had the door closed, it was obvious the real reason we had come back here for. She wanted me, all of me! She slid into my arms, tearing at my uniform to get me naked. I retaliated by quickly undressing her.

We were soon naked in each others arms, griding our sexes together. She reiterated....she wanted to get pregnant and have a baby. She had calculated that this was the time of the month for her, and that she was very disappointed....Doug had been scheduled to work tonight and her she was, in her most fertile time of the month. She did not care if it was going to be my baby, she wanted a baby, period. My cock grew to new stiffness at that, as I carried her to her bed,laying her on her back. She opened her thighs, reached down and began pulling my cock to her cunt, begging me to fuck her.

Her sheath was a tunnel of white wet heat. As I probed her clit with the head of my prick, she reached down and pulled it into her wantonness. I slid in in one stroke into that hot oilyness, stopped by the firm end of that tunnel known as her womb. She began bouncing under me, crying out. "Fuck me Don, Fuck me, fuck me! Give me your baby, fuck me, fuuuucccckkkkkk meeeeee," she cried. Squirt your baby juice into my womb, give me your baaaaabbbbeeeeeee, she cried, as she bit my shoulder drawing blood, and clamped her wanton bare thighs around my waist, her heels locked together across my bare ass, holding me deep in her now opened womb.

Then I felt it bubbling deep in my balls as she cried out her orgaistic spasm, and it began spewing up through my cock and out its end to fill her womb to mix with her eggs. Oh, God, I thought, If I could only make her pregnant. But that would not be....I had been born with a cock, balls and nuts, but internally I was to learn later on in life that I did not have the ability to make those little fishies in my cum that would impregnate a woman. But I was not going to tell Tracy that because I wanted to be able to fuck this creature the rest of my life, and she could just believe that sooner or later she would get pregnant by me if we continued these trysts long enough.

We were saturated with sweat, cum and woman honey. My soft cock was still in her cunt, soaking up her wetness mixed with my cum. I had my hands cupped under her ass cheeks and could feel the mixture of cum and her juices running out of her glory hole,down across her brownie hole and onto my fingers before pooling on the sheet beneath her ass. Then I felt a warm trickle that soon became a torrent....she was laying there with my cock in her cunt, peeing the bed! I kissed her and asked her what she was doing. She said she felt so good with my cock still in her that she could not bring herself to get up and go to the toilet, and she had to pee so bad again that she just decided since the bed was already wet from our cum droppings that it might as well get that much wetter with her piss.

That hot yellow piss of hers was very erotic feeling to my cock, and soon I was hardening once more within her depths. I asked her if she wanted to make another baby, and she replied that she wanted to make 100 babies with me.....anytime! I began fucking her once more, now extra wet from the piss, cum and wetnesses all mixed together, and soon her womb was taking the second load of cum from me. Afterwards with her lying there, the piss, cum, sweat bathing her pubes, I got up and brought the case of beer to the bedside and we chugalugged 3 or 4 bottles of beer apiece. We would fuck 4 more times that afternoon. She got so fucked up that she could not even stand and her pussy was a mess. I made her lie on the floor towards the end and I put clean sheets on the bed after turning the mattress over to the dry side, and then re-made the bed. Then I took her into the bathroom and washed all the cum and piss off her and cleaned her up otherwise, so that when her hubby came home he would only think that she had

drunk too much beer and had passed out. I then left.

Over the next 6 months we would fuck each other silly. Tracy would find out that Doug could not make a baby in her, either, because he also suffered from having a low sperm count. This led her to believe that I would be the only one in her life that would impregnate her....our times together were just that much more concentrated on her getting pregnant every time we had a chance. We fucked in the mountains on hikes, we fucked in my bed at home when my wife was out of town, and we fucked in my ski boat. One time we went water skiing and camping out overnight at a nearby dam's reservoir on an isolated sandbar. We spent all night naked and fucking on that sandbar, we both had spendings of cum and cunt juice and sand all over my cock and her pussy and she had hickeys up and down her inner thighs, on her tits, her ass cheeks and the nape of her neck.

After that scenario, Doug figured out that I was fucking her and he came to me in a rage, like he wanted to kill me. Tracy stepped in and told him he was less than a man because he could not make her pregnant. She also refused to give him a divorce until I had made her pregnant. He just gave up and began drinking himself into a stupor. He eventually killed himself drinking, but that is another story. The only thing that broke Tracy and me up was the fact that the Air Force assigned me to another base, with Tracy and Doug getting reassigned to yet another base. Tracy would eventually divorce Doug and marry another who would go on to give her two pregnancies, girls. Doug eventually drank himself to death.