Tracy Wants a Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old Tracy seduces stepfather.
2.1k words
4.48
54.5k
81

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small attic bedroom was stifling hot as eighteen-year-old Tracy lay naked on her childhood bed, the moonlight dancing across the sheen on her full breasts, down her stomach to the hand moving back and forth on her clit. The oscillating fan did little to cool the room or the heat building in her young body. Hearing a sound, Tracy stopped masturbating to listen. She knew the noise she heard was her stepfather, Tom, lurking in the dark of her doorway as she sensed he had done many times since walking in on her in the bathroom when she was getting out of the shower. The room was too hot to close the door and besides, she knew she liked that he was spying on her, it only added to the excitement of her masturbation.

Since losing his job, Tom hung around the house all day and night while her mother Joan had taken a night job at a local nursing home, the only job available during these rough times. That meant Tracy and Tom were home alone each night. Tracy noticed the way Tom watched her every move, lusting after her tight high ass, long tanned legs and large round breasts. Wearing tight shorts and an even tighter tank top without her bra around the house only drove him wanting her more and Tracy knew it. He never made a direct move on her and Tracy wondered why when all the boys she did know were constantly hitting on her.

She resumed rubbing her aching clit and moaning louder than she normally would knowing Tom was still in the hall listening. She was imagining his dick was big and hard and he too was stroking himself. Many times, she pretended it was Tom's hands and Tom's mouth on her hot young pussy. Tom was handsome, and all her girlfriends couldn't believe that such a hot guy was living under the same roof. He was five years younger than her mother so only 13 years older than her and her friends and they all lusted after his great body. She knew he was good in bed since she could hear her own mother's moans when they had sex. She wanted him but knew he would not make the first move.

Frustrated she was unable to make herself cum, Tracy stopped and jumped out of bed. She heard Tom as he scrambled to get back downstairs before she saw him. Turning on her light, she grabbed her short cotton robe and loosely wrapped it around her naked body and headed downstairs. She knew she couldn't play this game with him any longer. She was going to have it out with him once and for all.

In the darkened living room, Tom innocently sat on the sofa in his boxers with a beer in his hand. The TV casting the only light in the room, the sound so low it could barely be heard over the air conditioning unit in the window.

"What are you doing up?" asked Tom.

"It's just too hot to sleep, I came down to cool off" replied Tracy as she walked over to stand in front of the cool air. Facing the unit, she opened her robe letting the air flow over her body, the short, opened robe lifting away and revealing a glimpse of the top of her tanned thighs and the white tan line on her ass from the tiny bikinis she wore. She could feel Tom's eyes burning through the thin fabric as she fanned it open and closed, creating more wind to cool her down and lifting the robe higher over her body.

Quickly, she turned to look at Tom on the sofa, seeing his erection trying to push away from his boxers. She slowly let the robe fall over her arms and puddle at her feet.

"Is this what you have been waiting to see all this time, Tom?"

"What are you doing" he asked jumping up in surprise, only to reveal his already hard cock as it pushed against the opening even more. Tracy stared at the size of Tom's erection, it was longer and bigger around than she could have imagined. She knew she wanted that in her hot wet pussy tonight. She had to have it.

"I know you have been coming into my room, watching me and I know you want me. It's okay it's not like you're my real father, but you can be my Daddy."

Tom could only stand there and stare at her hard, deep pink nipples, made harder by the cold air blowing on them. He wanted to take each round breast and suck on those nipples so sweet. His eyes traveling down her flat, toned stomach to the small patch of blonde pubic hair covering the place he has wanted to be since setting eyes on the young teenager in his house.

He finally managed to regain control of his voice, "You're out of your mind. I'd never touch you, you're a kid and my stepdaughter. Put your robe back on."

"Oh Daddy, I think your body is telling me otherwise" she said glancing at his dick.

"Besides you're a virgin, I wouldn't touch you even if you begged me."

"Who said I'm still a virgin?" she lied, "I've had sex before with Jim, you remember I dated him earlier this year."

"Your mother told me you tell her everything and said you hadn't done it yet when she put you on birth control pills, just in case."

"Guess I don't tell my mother everything, do you? I haven't told her how you sneak upstairs and stand in the dark, listening to me masturbate. Or how you "accidently" walked into the bathroom when I was getting out of the shower, so you can see me naked."

"That was an accident, the downstairs bathroom was broken, and I had to take a piss."

Tom remembered that day two weeks ago, the first time he saw Tracy totally naked and she was bent over drying her long blonde hair after her shower. He wanted her from that moment more than he ever wanted another female. He saw himself walking up behind her, bent over the tub like she was, and sliding his dick deep inside her pussy, teasing him with her ass up in the air like it was. He wanted to fuck her like he never wanted anyone before. The passion he felt scared him as he backed out of the room quickly, not trusting what he would do.

The next night is when he started coming up to her room just to watch her sleep. He was surprised to find how often she played with her pussy and he was drawn nearly every night to see and hear if she was pleasuring herself. The nights when he got lucky he would stand outside her door stroking his cock thinking how it would feel for Tracy's hand to be stroking him. He knew he would never act on it, but the pull was strong, and he couldn't stop coming up the stairs at night when Joan wasn't home.

"I said put your robe on and go back to bed."

"No Daddy, I want you to fuck me like you fuck my mother. I know you must be good because I hear her moaning when you two are in bed." Tracy walked over to Tom and placed her hand on his right hand, bringing it to her breast. "I know my tits are better than hers, feel how firm and full they are."

As if it had a mind of its own, Toms hand started stroking her nipple as a soft moan escaped from the back of his throat. Without knowing why, he found his left hand grabbing her other tit hard and bending down, put the nipple that he has wanted to touch into his mouth, running his tongue over the hard-protruding bud, sucking on it as if he were a hungry baby. Tracy arched her chest deeper into his hands and mouth throwing her head back.

"Yes, Daddy yes, like that. I love your mouth on my tits." Tracy reached down and released his penis barely able to get her hand around the full shaft of his dick. He was harder than he ever remembered and pushed against her hand as she started stoking him up and down.

Tom pulled his mouth away long enough to look at the face of his stepdaughter, her young fresh lips parted with the pleasure he was giving her, and she was giving him. He knew he had reached the point of no return. He had to have all of her.

He grabbed her hair with his hands, pushing his tongue against her lips, forcing it in and out of her mouth before pushing her to her knees. She knew what he wanted as she took his dick deep into her mouth, sucking and gently running her teeth against his shaft. Her hands sliding up and down with the movement of her mouth, doubling the pleasure of her blow job. Tom was still holding her head, adding to the movement. Suddenly he pulled out.

"Oh God baby, if you don't stop I'm going to cum. I want to put it inside you."

Tracy laid down on the floor at his feet, spreading her legs wide, revealing the glistening doorway to her pussy, her clit already swollen with desire. Tom kneeled in front of her, lifting her ass off the floor bringing her pussy to meet his mouth. He slowly ran his tongue over her clit and labia savoring the young sweet taste. How he wanted her and now she was his. The moans from Tracy growing louder as his tongue licked around and around her clit, bringing all her nerve endings to a height she never achieved on her own. He could feel she was getting closer and he added his finger to the mix, licking her and fingering her clit fast and faster, round and round the bud bringing her closer to orgasm. Sliding his finger deep inside her he could feel all her wetness against his mouth and finger. Tracy pushed against his mouth rotating her hips to bring him deeper into her pleasure. He felt her orgasm as she came into his mouth, licking her juices until she stopped bucking against him. As he laid her ass against the floor he slides his pulsating cock into her pussy.

"You are so tight baby." he whispered into her ear "I don't want to hurt you, I know I'm pretty big"

"I want it all Daddy, give it all to me."

"Yes, baby it's all yours" as he pushs deeper and harder into her, he lifts her legs to his shoulders to get the deepest penetration. She is tighter than he expected considering she has had sex before, but he can't stop and pushes into her until she has all his huge cock buried in her cunt. Tracy's cries grew louder and louder until he wasn't sure if he was hurting her or pleasuring her. But he couldn't stop, every sound from Tracy drew him in further and he knew he wanted to make her cum, to make her his. He didn't care about anything but pleasing this sexy young creature that he was inside of, his heaven on earth.

"I'm cumming Daddy, oh my God, make me cum" at that Tracy and Tom exploded together moaning with the pleasure neither had ever experienced before. Tom held her shaking body not believing how intense was their sex. Barely recovered from their orgasm Tracy whispers in Tom's ear

"More Daddy, I want more."

Before he could respond, she started rotating her hips again, her pussy wet with the mix of their cum and he felt himself growing hard inside her. He is amazed and wants her again so soon, he feels 18 himself as he starts thrusting in and out wanting to build her to a new climax. Pulling out of her he flips her over and enters her again, remembering how he wanted her from behind the day he walked in on her in the bathroom. He pulls her ass tighter into his stomach while grinding deeper into her wet body feeling himself growing even harder. Never had another woman turned him on so quickly and passionately. Tracy was pumping his cock, rocking back and forth, forcing him in deeper until he could no longer hold back.

"Baby, I'm cumming" he cried thrusting his dick with each pump of semen that he spilled into her.

'I'm cumming too Daddy, Fuck, I'm cumming again!"

As her pussy felt the pulsating cock in her she exploded with an orgasm that sent spasms through her whole body. Both collapsing on the floor, spent from their desires.

As they lay on the floor panting, Tom's dick still inside Tracy, he heard her say

"I was a virgin Daddy. I always wanted it to be you, so I lied."

He couldn't believe what he had done, but knew he would do it over and over again.