Tracy Wants a Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom continues exploring Tracy's new found sexuality.
2.5k words
4.55
35.3k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been three weeks since Tracy and her stepfather Tom have been having sex. Every chance they have they are kissing, touching and engaging in mind blowing fucking. Despite being tricked to deflower her, Tom couldn't keep his hands off her now. He tried not to think about the fact she was his stepdaughter. He loved when she called him Daddy while they were fucking. What's wrong with me, he thought for a moment, but the image of her laying under him, fucking him like she did, chased that thought right out of his head. Her mother, Joan, had no idea what was going on while she was working at night, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

Exploring Tracy's new-found sexuality was now Tom's favorite thing to do, all day, every day. Just two days ago, while Joan was still sleeping, Tracy was at the kitchen sink making coffee when Tom grabbed her from behind, squeezing her tits until they hurt and banged his dick into her without warning, thrusting about five times and pulling out whispers in her ear, "You can't cum until I tell you." About an hour later, he blocked her as she was entering the bathroom, Joan just in the other room, and kisses her while rubbing her pussy and tell hers "No underwear for the rest of the day. No touching yourself, you are not allowed to cum."

Tracy, wondering what kind of game her daddy was introducing her to, simply says "Yes Daddy" and wears only a long sleep T-shirt and is naked underneath. Sometimes he gently glides his hand up her thigh, or across her ass sending shivers up and down her body. Other times he finger-fucks her fast and hard abruptly stopping just before Joan walks into the room leaving Tracy to act like her pussy isn't vibrating and every nerve standing on end. All day she hears, "You can't cum, don't touch yourself, wait". So, wait she does until finally Joan leaves for work. Tom mounts her like she's a bitch in heat which is exactly how she feels. She cums within seconds of feeling Tom pounding her dripping pussy before Joan's car barely makes it out of the driveway. So frenzy is their fucking neither would have cared if Joan had walked back in at that moment. Lucky for them she did not.

Weekends were the hardest for Tracy and Tom, they had to act normal when Joan was around, playing the dutiful husband and daughter, all the while wondering when they could be together again. Tracy can't help thinking about the game Tom played and hopes he doesn't play it over the next two days, she would not be able to contain herself without her fix from her daddy's big cock. She is totally addicted.

"Tracy, can you please go get Tom up", yelled Joan interrupting her thoughts, "We have to get going to the store and I've called him twice already. I need to go take a shower and can't deal with this."

Tracy got up from eating her cereal and walked into the first-floor master bedroom. Tom was laying on his back, tenting the sheet with his erection. Tracy reached under the sheet and started stroking the dick that was her new toy. Leaning down she whispers into his ear,

'Daddy, you need to wake up now, you're late" as she continues to stroke his huge erection harder and faster. "Baby wants to play."

Tom was already awake, not responding to Joan, knowing she would send Tracy to tell him to get out of bed. Just thinking about her was the cause of his pole becoming hard. He reaches up and grabs her head and pulls her to his mouth, thrusting his tongue between her warm sweet lips, the lips that suck his cock better than anyone ever has before. Hearing the shower, he pushes Tracy down and forces his dick into her mouth, thrusting it fast and hard trying to get off before Joan finishes her shower. Tracy eagerly accommodated his nine inches into her throat sucking and stroking it, happy to please Tom, wanting him to spill his hot cum down her throat. She has learned how to swallow him without gagging these last weeks and loved doing for him what he said her mother never would do. Tom moans as his dick pulses semen into Tracy's mouth, Tracy licking and swallowing every drop just as they hear Joan turn off the shower and shout through the door,

"Tom are you up?"

"Yeah, I'm up" he yells back, grinning at Tracy and whispers to her, "my dick is up for my baby. Promise your turn next time" as he slaps her ass and points for her to leave the room.

Joan steps out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel. Walking over to Tom who was sitting on the side of the bed, trying to pull himself together after the blowjob, she drops the towel as she stands in front of him. Automatically he reaches up and cups her breasts in his hands. While she had a good-looking body, she didn't have the high round breasts of her daughter. He runs his hands down her torso and grabs her ass pushing her stomach into his face.

"It's been awhile babe" she tells him.

"Yeah, this job of yours isn't helping" he complains.

"Well it's the only job I could get, one of us has to work" she says walking out of his embrace, turned off by his comment.

No wonder I turned to Tracy, Tom thought, she wants me home all the time. It's not my fault I lost my job. Tom knew since being with Tracy he has stopped looking for work, instead wanting to spend all his time in bed with her, and on top of the counter and in the bathroom and every other place they steal for a moment to come together. He loved his wife worked nights and was busy with other errands during the day. It gave him more time to be with Tracy. He was glad he pissed her off, he didn't think he could get it up again after the blowjob Tracy just gave him.

"We have to get going" said Joan, pulling him back to reality. "I need your help with the shopping today."

Reluctantly, Tom quickly showered and dressed, and he and Joan left to run their domestic errands. Tracy stayed at home donning her black tiny bikini to grab some sun while they were gone. The sun was warm on her skin as she lay on the blanket in the grass, spreading her legs, the heat turning her skin pink and heating the mound of her sex. Tracy let her mind wander thinking of being with Tom when her mother finally went back to work.

Having dosed off, Tracy felt a hand cup her tits inside the bikini top, pulling on the nipple sending tingles down to her vagina. I must be dreaming she thought as she starts squeezing her thighs together to relieve the pressure building from the stoking of her nipple. Opening her eyes, she looked up into the face of Tom grinning "you like that don't you my baby" he said softly.

"Where's mom?" she asked looking around afraid of being caught. "She's putting groceries away, she can't see us over here." He withdrew his hand from her top and slid it down to over her flat stomach, into the bikini bottom. Tracy spread her legs as his hand slid past her mound and found the bud of her clit, rubbing it back and forth she immediately started getting wet and Tom pushed his finger into her pussy. She raised her ass pushing against him wanting him to go deeper. Tom added a second finger and started pushing it as deep as he could and pulling it out again faster and harder with each thrust of his hand, his palm rubbing against her clit, making Tracy pant as she got closer to her orgasm.

"This is what my dick wants to do to you baby. It aches for you every minute of every day. It will fuck you hard and rough like you like." With each word he finger-fucks her deeper until he feels her pussy grab his fingers, milking it with her spasms, spreading more of her wetness on his hand. As her breathing slowed he withdrew his fingers and licked her sweet cum.

"You are so sweet, I can't wait to eat you again" he promised.

The rest of the weekend went slowly for the two, having to act normal since Joan was home the whole time. Sunday night Joan expected sex with Tom and he fucked her enough to keep her from being suspicious, but his heart wasn't in it. Just plain vanilla sex is what he was thinking. Joan wasn't as adventurist as her daughter, so she was happy and content with their lovemaking.

Waking unexpectantly Tom glanced at the blue glow of the digital clock and saw it was 2:45 in the morning. Joan lay lightly snoring on her side of the bed, her back to him. Again, he heard the noise that woke him. Getting up, still naked from their lovemaking, he quietly opened his door and listened. There is was again, it sounded like it was coming from the kitchen. Softly he walked toward the sound only to see Tracy in the refrigerator. Not one for midnight snacks he was surprised to see her.

"Damn you scared me," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her, drawing her closer to him and burying his nose in her hair. "God you smell so good". Tracy backed into his embrace, feeling his softened penis against her ass.

"I was hungry for some ice cream, it's too hot again tonight": she replied. She turned with a pint of vanilla in her hand and saw he was naked and his penis hung limply between his legs, a sight she rarely sees when it's anywhere near her.

"You fucked mom tonight didn't you?" she asked pulling away from him, opening the drawer for a spoon.

"Come on baby, you know I have to, you don't want her getting suspicious, thinking I'm fucking someone else, do you? It could ruin everything for us."

"I suppose", she said her back still to him. Again, Tom wrapped his arms around her, cupping her breasts in both hands, circling her nipples feeling them respond and getting harder. Tracy was still mad but couldn't stop the hot sensation spreading down her belly straight to her clit. She pushed against Tom's naked body and a slight smile started at her mouth as she felt his dick start to grow against the crack of her ass. She rotated her hips, pressing against him and pushing him to invite him in. She bent over the counter as he lifts the night shirt not surprised to find she was naked under it. That's my baby he thought, always ready for her daddy to enter her.

Tom knelt on the floor, spreading the cheeks of her ass and running his tongue from her anus around and around her hole to her pussy, back and forth until she was pouring pussy juices. She was so wet, and he knew she was ready. Standing he took his penis in his hand, stroking it a few times to get it harder than it already was and ready to slide into her pussy knowing it was waiting for him. He pushes his big round head in and pulls it out several times as Tracy bends over further trying to capture more and more of his dick into her body. Tom continues to tease her and pulls it completely out, pressing it against the tight hole of her ass that is now open to him. Wetting his finger, he circles her anus gauging Tracy's reaction. He never tried this with her before despite thinking about it for weeks now. The years he and Joan have been together she would always put a stop to his exploring the minute he tried even to insert his finger. Not sure how she would receive him he continued to circle her puckered hole with his finger. He knew she liked his tongue on her tight hole and was hoping she would respond. Tracy pushed her ass higher against his finger expelling a soft moan as he gently inserted his finger to the first knuckle. So far, she didn't pull away, so it continued going further as she moaned and rocked back and forth.

Taking that as a sign, Tom withdrew his finger and placed the head of his dick against the opening to neverland. The head was slick with the mixture of his pre-cum and the juices from Tracy's pussy as he pushed against her, opening it slowly to receive him. Tracy started panting wanting it and not wanting it at the same time. Trying not to think of the pain she pushed against his dick encouraging him to go in deeper. Tom felt his cock going in one inch, two inches until half of it was inside the tightest ass. He could have come right then he was in such ecstasy. Tracy's moans were growing louder and afraid they would wake Joan he clamped his hand over her mouth, laying his body against her back. His other hand was rubbing her clit fast and hard the way she liked it. He felt her first orgasm as he pushed even further into her tight hole.

"That's okay my baby, Daddy will be careful. Let me do this to you. I have dreamed about this ever since I saw you naked in the bathroom, bent over the tub with your gorgeous ass begging me to fuck it."

He continued to pull in and out of her ass opening it more and more to swallow his dick into that deep dark place. It sucked his dick as he thrust it all the way in knowing she would scream he clamped her mouth tighter. He felt her panting as she came again, bucking like a wild colt as his dick pounded her ass, his balls slapping against her pussy and his fingers continued rubbing her clit and sliding his fingers in and out of her cunt. Every nerve in her body was on fire and she nearly collapsed from the intensity of her orgasm. Tom's dick couldn't take much more as he frantically pumped her ass pouring his hot cum into her. He had to hold back the scream that was building inside him knowing he would wake Joan and that would be the end. He bites his tongue while his dick continues to pump Tracy until every ounce of cum in his balls was expelled.

They collapsed across the counter together, Tracy still holding the now melted ice cream and Tom on her back, both trying to catch their breath. After several minutes, with trembling legs, Tom stood up pulling Tracy with him. Turning her, he kisses her deeply and passionately.

"We better get back to bed", Tom whispers, "You were wonderful baby. We will do that again soon you loved it so much."

"Yes Daddy", Tracy says softly "I love everything you do to me".

Legs still shaking, both Tracy and Tom head to their bedrooms to dream of the next time they can be together and to see what surprises are in store.