Tracy Wants a Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracy and Daddy alone again.
1.9k words
4.48
36.8k
27
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gingerly Tracy climbs down the stairs as her ass was still painfully sore from last night. As she carefully sat down at the kitchen table her mother notices.

"What's the matter with you? Why are you walking like that?"

"I must have slept wrong, my back hurts" she lies, glancing quickly at Tom hiding behind the morning paper.

"Take some aspirin and be careful today, you don't want to make it worst" Joan replied.

"For sure I won't be doing anything strenuous today" There is no way Tom and I can have sex today thought Tracy, the first time being alone that they will not be on each other.

Joan turns to Tom, "Any new jobs in the paper today?"

"No, nothing. I'll check out the internet later and see if anything came in" he says folding the paper and seeing the disapproving look on her face. "What, it's not like I wanted to get laid off".

"I have a chance to pick up some extra hours, so I'm going in early today. Will you be alright while I'm gone? You'll have to make your own dinner, I won't have time to get anything started."

"Sure, we can manage to get something to eat" answers Tom, "Right Tracy?" The hidden message clearly lost on Joan, but Tracy knows exactly what he meant.

"Yeah, mom. Don't worry about us, we certainly won't starve while you're gone."

Several hours later Tom and Tracy wave goodbye as Joan heads off to work.

Tom turns to Tracy "I thought she'd never leave. How are you, are you really that sore from last night?" He asks truly concerned.

"Yeah it hurt and felt wonderful at the same time. But today I did have some blood."

"Guess I took your virginity again" chuckled Tom. "Come with me, I'll make it all better."

"No way are we having sex today" cried Tracy.

"Who said anything about sex, just come" as he takes her hand and pulls her into the master bathroom. Tom turns on the water to the jetted tub and adds some bath beads, the smell of lavender misting around the warm room. Striping off Tracy's clothes, he gently lowers her into the tub. Tom picks up the sea sponge and dips it into the water, caressing it over Tracy's shoulders, down her back and across her stomach.

"Here, lay back and relax," he tells her. Tracy lets the warm water smooth out the tightness in her muscles and eases the pain in her ass. She closes her eyes as Tom continues to gently wash her body, lifting her leg and running the sponge from her foot up to her thigh, lightly brushing the v between her legs and down to the other leg. He continues over her stomach to her breasts, then to each arm.

"Standup" he tells her: Tracy stands in front of him, dripping the water from her body on his shirt.

"Turn around" he commands," and spread your legs". Tracy faces the wall as Tom brings the wet sponge across her ass, lightly working around her sore anus. The warmth feels comforting for her as she lets out a sigh.

"Does that help?" he asks.

"Oh yes it feels much better."

Tom pulls her back down to the water and strips off his shirt and drops his pants to the floor then climbs in the tub behind Tracy, pulling her onto his body, wrapping his legs around her. His hands find her nipples and he gently caresses them. There is no longer the sense of urgency as he slowly kisses her neck, her shoulders. Tracy settles across his chest while he continues exploring her wet body. Tracy is surprised by this sudden gentleness between them. Their sex is normally urgent and rough.

"This is so nice Daddy" she sighs.

"I want to make love to you" Tom says, "not just fuck you."

"Yes,Daddy make sweet love to me. Be gentle I'm still sore from yesterday." With that Tracy turns and slides her wet body onto Tom's waiting cock. Tom gently kisses her as she rises and lowers her body, his tongue in and out of her mouth as if he is fucking her mouth while fucking her pussy. They are slow and gentle in their love making but quickly passion takes over and Tracy is riding him harder and faster.

"Easy, baby girl, easy we have all day and all night. Besides, I thought you didn't want sex today." he chuckled.

"I thought so too" she laughed. "I just want you all the time."

"Easy, easy" he tells her as she is almost frantic in her fucking.

"I can't, I can't" she says as she continues to grind her clit against him and forces his long cock as deep as her pussy can take it. "I have to cum, Daddy it won't cum!"

"I will always make you cum my baby, my sweet lover." Tom grabs Tracy's wet ass and circles the tight hole, still sensitive and sore for the banging it took last night, He opens it with his finger and gently pushes it in and out sending her over the edge.

"Yes, oh my god yes like that Daddy I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Don't stop" Feeling her pussy tighten over his cock is all he needs, and he joins her in another fantastic orgasm, shooting his cum deep into her cervix, pumping her hard with each load pulsating from his balls.

Tracy continues to sit on Tom's lap, long after his dick slides out of her, her head on his shoulder until the water starts to cool.

Tom stands with Tracy still wrapped around him, her legs crossed around his waist as he lifts her out of the water. Grapping a few towels from the rack, he carries her upstairs and lays her on her bed. Still naked he slides the sheet over her and tells her to go to sleep.

"Aren't you going to stay?" she asks.

"I'll be up later, and we can take a nap together, but you won't know when. I want to watch you sleep like I used to."

"You mean you want to watch me masturbate don't you" she said smiling.

"Yes, but you won't hear or see me or know when I'm here, I want you to sleep and if you feel me do not open your eyes, understand?" he asks.

"Yes, Daddy whatever you want I will do" Tracy closed her eyes and without realizing it fell asleep waiting for Tom to come back.

Tracy is still half asleep when she feels a wetness on her breast, not sure if it's a tongue or wet finger she says "Daddy?" But there is no response, she continues to lay still, eyes closed as she was instructed when she feels the sheet removed from her body and the wetness moves to other breast, circling her nipple feeling it start to harden. The wetness slides across her stomach, tracing around her belly button down to her white bikini line and back up again. Her breathing is starting to become shallower as he continues back to her nipples and down again to the top of her mound and back, never touching her sex. Tracy can feel the juices between her legs dripping over her ass to the bed and arches her back hoping he will continue to her pussy. But he continues past her sex down her thigh, gently pushing her legs apart touching her inner thigh, first one then the other again not touching her aching pussy. Tracy needs more as her hand caresses over her breasts, stomach and seeks release on her throbbing clit. She starts rubbing her swollen clit, sliding her finger into the wetness between her legs and back again to her clit over again as her breathing quickens and her moaning gets louder, and she brings herself closer to cumming. Her finger is rubbing faster and going deeper trying to get relief from the ache deep inside.

"Daddy, I need your cock inside me"

Again, there is no response, so Tracy continues rubbing her clit and finger fucking herself until she finally feels her orgasm getting closer.

"Yes, oh my god, it's cumming" she moans "oh oh yes yes!" just as she reaches the top she feels Tom's cum shooting on her breast, her stomach and her thighs. He has been watching Tracy fuck herself while quietly stroking his own sex, living out the fantasy he had when he used to watch her night after night. He wanted to shoot his wad over that sweet body he watched in the dark and now he can. He leans down and whispers in her ear,

"Keep your eyes closed and don't wash off my cum. I want you to spread it over your body"

"Yes Daddy" and she does what Tom instructs she rubs his cum into her breasts and her belly.

"Now open your legs wide and let me look at you" he says.

Her clit is still engorged from their masturbation session and her labia swollen and pink. Hooking her knees over his arms Tom kneels in front of her and runs kisses up her inner thighs, first one than the other. He kisses her stomach and circles his tongue in her belly button, making her giggle. Reaching her breasts, he sucks one nipple and then the other until they again grow hard. He continues up her neck then finds her mouth and kisses her gently and deeply wanting this woman child.

"I thought we were taking a nap" she whispers as he breaks the kiss and heads back to her breasts, her belly and stops at her clit, circling it with his tongue.

"I owe you a reward for letting me fuck your ass last night. I'm going to eat you until you beg me to stop. I know how much you love me to do this. I love doing to this to you, to watch you cum and give me all your sweet pussy juices."

"I love everything you do to me Daddy, everything. I am your sex slave. I will do anything for you."

"And I for you baby girl". Tom continues sucking and licking Tracy's wet pussy, watching the ecstasy on her face as she holds his head pushing it deeper into her until the feeling is too intense then trying to pull him away. He continues licking and sucking her clit, running his tongue around her aching ass and pushing it in and out of her wet pussy. Tracy tries again to pull his mouth away as the passion builds. Tom wouldn't let that happen as he only intensified his actions until she let go of her orgasm, squirting her cum onto his mouth and tongue, Tom lapping it up eagerly.

Tom continued licking and sucking her even after her orgasm, not letting her body settle down before she again feels it building, her legs shaking and her body arching off the bed she pulls Tom hair trying to get away but Tom continues as her eyes roll back and unable to stop her pussy bucking against his mouth she screams as the deepest orgasm overtakes her body, vibrating through her entire being, the feeling so powerful she finally begs him to stop.

"Stop Daddy stop I can't take it anymore, it's too much" yet another wave sends her convulsing on the bed, her legs wrapped around Tom's head pulling him in and pushing him away at the same time.

Tom wraps his body around her, holding her trembling body feeling her convulsion still radiating through her body, He loved fucking his baby girl, always surprised how much she responses to his cock and his mouth, turning him on even more than he ever thought. As Tracy fell asleep again Tom gazed down on her sexy stepdaughter thinking he never wanted this to stop and wondering what they were going to do.