Tracy Wants a Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracy tells a confession to her mother...
2.7k words
4.48
23.3k
21
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something to confess." starts Tracy two days later while eating breakfast with Tom and her mother. For a moment, Tom thinks she is going to spill their secret before she continues.

"I don't want to go away to college next month."

"What!" her mother exclaims, "No college, you have to go to college."

"I'm still going to college, I decided since money is so tight now I would go to the local community college and live at home. I can transfer to the university in a year or two when things are back to normal. You can use some of my college money to get caught up on the bills. I know you're getting calls about that." Tracy continues to eat her breakfast as her mother thinks about what she just said.

"Are you sure? It would really help us out financially. You can take some of your lower level classes here, but you have to promise you will transfer in two years."

"Of course." said Tracy but thinking about what that would mean being away from Tom, the reason she didn't want to go away to school. She couldn't imagine not being with her lover except on holidays and vacations. She knew no one could ever satisfy her sexual needs the way Tom could.

"Can you go with me to the college to get enrolled? Today is the last day." asked Tracy.

"Can you take her Tom? I have to leave early again this afternoon and I'm afraid we won't be back in time."

"Of course," he replied, "We'll take care of everything."

Tracy was glad it is Tom that would be going with her. She only asked her mother because it was expected, all the while hoping she couldn't come. Now she and Tom could go out together as lovers and not as daughter with her mother and stepfather.

Tom and Tracy head out for the 40-minute drive to the college campus to enroll in her classes for the coming session to begin in four weeks. The two hold hands in the car and talk about the classes Tracy would be taking during the year. After viewing the campus, large for a community college and registering for her classes they head out to get something to eat.

Finding a local bistro, they chatted during their meal about everything and nothing.

'This feels like a real date." she said to Tom as she reached for his hand walking back to the car.

"I wish I could take you on a real date." He answered. "I wish I wasn't married to your mother, I would marry you instead. But if I hadn't met her I wouldn't have met you." he pointed out.

"Let's make this a real date, I have a place we can go. Up to Lookout Point, that's where everyone goes to make out, no one bothers you there."

"It's not even dark out, isn't that normally when you go there?" he asked laughing.

"You'll see." is all she said, dragging him over to the car. As soon as they were settled on the road Tracy started rubbing her hand up and down Tom's leg while he was driving.

"I know what you're doing," he told her, "Behave I have to drive and you're distracting me."

She reaches over and feels the bulge rising in his jeans and starts stroking it through the material.

"Oh, is this distracting you, daddy? Or maybe this will." she says as she reaches for his zipper and tries to slide it down but finds it difficult since he is sitting. Tom raises his hips enough for her to pull the zipper the rest of way down and puts her hand in his pants, grabbing his penis.

"Oh, baby, you drive me crazy." was all he could say as Tracy bent down and freeing his dick from his pants and puts the head into her waiting mouth. Tom tries to concentrate on driving with one hand while the other holds the top of Tracy's head, both to protect it from the steering wheel and to feel the motion of it up and down on his hard cock. After a few minutes, Tracy sits up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. His cock still standing high out of his pants, purple with the blood pulsating through it.

"What the..." Tom begins "You just leaving me like this?"

"Yep, it's just a preview of what is to come." laughs Tracy. Tom tries to fix himself and laughs at this beautiful teasing woman child next to him.

"Oh, two can play that game." he tells her. "I'm going to turn you over my knee and spank you."

"Promises, promises." she answers, and Tom arches his eyebrow as he looks at her wondering if she was serious. She wanted to be spanked?

"Here, turn here." Tracy points to a dirt road barely visible from the road.

"Here? Are you sure this looks like a private road."

"No, it takes you up to a river." Tom turns in the direction Tracy pointed and drives over the bumpy road for about a quarter mile before coming to a clear meadow with a small river.

"Wow this is pretty," he says, "never knew this was back here." Since it was the middle of a work day no other cars were parked in the make shift parking lot. Tom parks and they get out of the car and Tracy pulls a blanket from the backseat.

"How many boys have you been up here with? I know you were a virgin when I fucked you the first time but how do you know about this place and what did you do here?"

"Oh Daddy, Jim and I just came up here to make out, we didn't do much. You know I just let him feel me up a little."

"So, you had this planned all along?" he asks her

Grinning Tracy just nods her head. "I'm glad no one is here today." She leads the way down a path cut into the trees until they come to a quiet, private alcove along the water. Tracy lays down the blanket, takes off her shoes and motions for Tom to join her as she sits down. Tom follows suit removing his shoes and socks and sits next to Tracy, putting his arm around her shoulder and pulling her in for a kiss. As his kiss deepens they lay back on the blanket, Tom rolling on top of Tracy and starts grinding against her sex. Tracy matches him with her hips and they kiss and dry hump for several minutes before she pushes him off her and jumps up. Reaching down she pulls the sundress over her head, dressed only in a pair of thin white bikini panties and no bra.

She looks like a goddess standing over him in a green meadow, nearly naked with her long blonde hair barely hiding the breasts he loves so much. Reaching up for her, Tom pulls her down to her knees and cups her breast with his hands and pulls them toward his hungry mouth. His tongue plays with her pink nipples, hardened them and knowing how much she loves his mouth and tongue. He eagerly sucks her breasts, leaving love marks across her chest then sucks her nipples until he hears the moans he loves to extract from her. He increases his pressure and lightly bites and then without realizing it bites her harder than she expected, and she pushes him off her.

"What the hell!" she cries. "Look at what you did."

"Baby, I'm sorry I got a little carried away."

"A little, look at my tits, I'll never hide these when I wear a bikini."

"Well to be honest your bikinis are a little too little." He reaches for her again but Tracy steps just enough out of his reach, so he grasps nothing but air.

"Don't tell me what to wear you don't complain when you are ogling me."

"That's just it, it's okay if you only wear it for me, I don't like when you go to your friends in that tiny scrap of fabric. You cause every boy in town to lust after you."

"So." is all she can say.

"So, so...you like prancing around half naked for the world? How many other guys are you sleeping with?"

"No one but you but I can if I want, you can't stop me. You're married DADDY, remember?"

Tom was getting madder and madder at this confrontation with Tracy, and more frustrated because all he wanted was to fuck her not argue with her. Grabbing her arm, he pulls her down over his legs as he sat on the blanket and pulls down her panties.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she yells.

Smack, the first blow of his hand across her white ass surprised them both as he looked down and saw the red print of his hand. At the same time, he felt his erection starting to strain against the jeans he still wore. Tracy was too stunned to continue her yelling as his hand came down a second time moving lower on her cheeks. A third smack brought movement from Tracy as she started to rock against his leg, whimpering and moaning simultaneously. He smacks her ass three more times while Tracy is rubbing against him clearly turned on by the spanking he is giving her. He continues to spank her and Tracy grinds faster and faster against his hardening cock. Tom sees how red her ass is and starts to circle her hurt gently with his hand, rubbing it around and down to her exposed pussy. He feels how wet she is as he slides his finger over her pussy to rub her clit. Tracy increases her rubbing against his lap trying to bring herself to orgasm.

"Oh no you don't," he said as he lifted her off him, "I will take care of you." He laid Tracy on the blanket, grabbed her ass and got on his knees and began tonguing and sucking her clit. The slight breeze blew across their bodies, helping to harden Tracy's nipples while she is rubbing them as Tom continues his assault on her clit, sliding two fingers into her wet pussy, angling them to find and rub her g-spot. Tracy arched her back trying to get more and more pressure, feeling her orgasm getting closer and closer. Tom pulls away long enough to rid himself of his clothes. Standing over her Tracy marvels at this beautiful man, his huge nine-inch cock and full balls wanted her, so she spread her legs wide, opening her pussy to him.

"Put your cock in me Daddy." she begs him "I need you to fuck me hard."

Tom kneels in front of her and very slowly pushes his big dick into the tight wet pussy of his young step daughter. Tracy wraps her legs around his waist, pulling him into her as deep as he can go and starts moving her hips in sync with his thrusts. They were in no hurry and when she tried to pick up the pace, Tom would slow her down.

"Nice and slow, baby, nice and slow, just feel every inch going in and going out." Tracy would slow and felt her pussy building layer and layer and wanted to cum. Tom pulled out again until she cooled down before pushing into her again building her excitement. He did this over again until she couldn't stop and holding him inside her with her legs she arched her back off the blanket and screamed, her orgasm more intense than all the others. Before she could calm down Tom is fucking her faster and harder banging into her, back to the top again and as he spilled his cum into she came again crying and whimpering.

They lay naked on the blanket, wrapped in each other's arms until the evening air started to chill. "We need to get going." said Tom making no move to do so.

"I know," said Tracy, "I want to stay here with you like this forever." Tom kisses her eyes, her nose, her neck and finally her waiting mouth, meeting her tongue. Their kisses grew more passionate as he rocked Tracy's body against him. Rolling onto his back, he pulls Tracy with him never leaving her lips. Her hips start rotating against his belly and he feels his dick slowly coming back to life. Reaching down he stokes his dick and finds Tracy's waiting pussy as she lifts her hips enough for him to enter her. They couple quickly and come together more quietly as Tom holds her down against him, feeling her release and he too cums. They are spent from their earlier sex yet still hungry for each other.

"I would stay inside you forever if I could," he tells her, "but we have to get going."

The ride home was quiet as Tom drove with one hand, the other stroking the soft blond hair as Tracy lay napping across his lap. Thinking about how attached he was growing to his stepdaughter over her mother. How much longer can this continue, he thought. Tracy will eventually go off to college, meet and fall in love with someone and then where will that leave me? He can't imagine not being able to fuck her nearly every day. His passion for her only increasing each time they come together rather than wane.

"Hey sleepy head," he says, "we're home."

"Carry me daddy. I never had a daddy carry me to bed when I'm sleepy."

Tom lifts Tracy like she was a little child and carries her up to her bed.

"Take off my clothes daddy and tuck me in." she tells him in a voice that sounded younger than her years.

Tom pulls the sundress over her head and bends down to kiss her naked breasts. A soft moan expels from Tracy's throat that only encourages him to continue. He can't believe after their sex this afternoon he is ready to fuck her again. He pulls her hardening nipple into his mouth and runs his tongue around and sucks it eagerly as if it's the first time again. Moving to her other nipple doing the same and rubbing the other between his fingers knowing how it gets her so wet.

"Oh yes daddy, I love you to suck my tits like that. It makes me so wet. Want to feel how wet you make me?"

Tracy takes his hand and slides it down to her waiting pussy. Tom slides first one then a second finger into tight wet hole, stroking the inside, feeling the hot tightness of her cunt. He loved making her cum, watching her body tremble with her orgasms, as he quickened his movements, in and out, round and round, rubbing his thumb around her clit feeling it extend and becoming so sensitive. He bends down and with his fingers still inside her, takes her clit in his mouth, sucking it as it sucked her nipples, feeling her pussy tightening around his fingers, knowing she was going to come soon. He adds another finger in and finds the spot that sends her over the top, gasping for air

"Yes, yes I'm cumming daddy. It feels so good when you do that. Don't stop, it's cummmmmminnng!"

Before she settles down from her orgasm, he removes his fingers, quickly drops his pants and slides his rock-hard cock deep into her pulsating pussy, bringing her back to top for another orgasm. He pulls his dick out leaving only the head and slams it into her again.

"Yes, daddy harder, my god, I want it harder." In and out he fucks her, grabbing her ass and raising it off the bed to go even deeper. He flips her over without taking his dick all the way out and pulls her to her knees, banging back into her, quickening his pace and he feels the tingling in his balls, knowing he can't hold on much longer.

"I'm cumming, baby, cum again with me."

Feeling the throbbing dick as he shoots his hot cum deep into her pussy sends Tracy into an orgasmic frenzy, pumping her ass to match each thrust of his pulsating dick. Totally spend they collapse on the bed and are asleep within minutes.