Tracy's Butt Cheeks

Story Info
There's lots of giz in her butt crack.
1k words
2.28
206.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy and I had a strange sex life. She would rub her clit while I laid on top of her with my penis in-between her butt cheeks. I would hump away, desperate for climax. She was terrified of getting pregnant, so penis in vagina sex was out of the question. She also hated pubic hair, so penis in the mouth sex was also out of the question. So this strange butt cheek humping was the only way I could get off.

The butt cheek humping was not a very efficient form of intimacy. At times I would rub my penis raw and it would hurt. Still, I would be on top of her and naked and she would be naked. She had this incredible back and her butt cheeks were perfect. I was horny, I was determined, and I needed to cum.

After cumming I would just lie on top of her exhausted. Dirty blonde hair in my face. She would continue to grind her butt against my crotch and say things like; "mmm I liked that. Wasn't that romantic?" I would tell her I agreed. Sometimes its important to lie to people you care about, especially when their butt crack is covered in your jizz.

I considered shaving my crotch. If I didn't have pubic hair, then we could have oral sex. I loved oral sex and the butt cheek sex was getting old. On top of that, I feared getting blisters.

Our relationship was unstable. We fought about a variety of things that aren't worth mentioning or even remembering. I decided shaving my crotch was a bad idea. Each day carried with it the possibility of our relationship ending, and I did not want to be stuck being a single fat man with stubble crotch. I tried to create even newer forms of sexual interaction. I came up with a sex act I like to call: "She sits on your face while you jerk yourself off." To do this, Tracy would sit on my face while I jerked myself off. It was fun, but quickly got boring. After about a month Tracy and I broke up. All those little forgettable fights built up into one big forgettable fight that led to us wanting to go our separate ways. Luckily, I still had my pubic hair.

A few weeks after the break up Tracy and I made plans to hang out. We were going to try and just be friends. I figured the "let's try and just be friends" thing was a bunch of bullshit. Tracy said that she wanted to spend the night and I figured that meant she wanted some hanky-panky. I myself was desperate for some action.

As soon as the night started, I knew Tracy was not interested in getting her butt cheeks humped, sitting on my face, or any other kind of sexual activity I missed. She wanted to hang out and talk. At about 11:30 pm she said that she was going to take a shower then head to bed. I decided to call my friend Colin. I was not tired, and I needed to get my mind off the situation at hand. The phone was a good distraction.

I called Colin. Colin picked up the phone.

"Hello."

"Hey Colin, man, it's me Bobby."

Tracy started yelling to me from the bathroom. She wanted me to join her.

"Listen Colin I gotta go."

"Huh..." I hung up the phone, tore my clothing off my body, and ran to the bathroom. There she was, ass naked in my shower. I got in and stood there with my penis erect. She washed my body and I washed hers. It was a good time. I looked forward to a night of humping butt cheeks. But that night never came. I tried to kiss her while we were in the shower. Her head moved dodging my kiss. I figured she was just teasing me. We eventually got out of the shower and walked into the living room in our towels. I tried to kiss her again. She didn't kiss back.

"Bobby, we aren't boy friend girl friend anymore. We can't be like we were."

"But the shower. I figured…"

"Bobby, I just thought it would be fun for us to take a shower together."

I didn't know what to say. Then I said, "listen Tracy, I'm horny as shit. Do you mind if I masturbate." I figured if she was comfortable with washing my genitals then she would be comfortable with me masturbating.

"Go for it. I'm just going to do a little yoga before I go to bed."

Tracy did her yoga on the floor of my living room naked while I sat on the couch and masturbated. After I came we got up and went to sleep.

Another week or two went by and we decided to give just being friends another try. This time I had no hopes of humping her butt cheeks. Instead I was prepared to spend time just as friends. We made plans to go to a movie. Half way into the movie we were kissing. The movie ended and we bought some beer and brought it back to my apartment. Tracy and I consumed the alcohol quickly. Then headed to bed. I was now ready for the butt cheeks. Then to my amazement she asked me if I had a condom. Luckily I had one.


Tracy and I had sex, then went to bed.

Tracy woke up the next morning, and went back to her apartment. Before she left she asked me if I remembered the first time I had tried to kiss her. I remembered it perfectly. We were in her apartment drunk. I told her how attractive she was. I focused on her belly, telling her every little aspect I found sexy. She seemed flattered, and allowed me to slowly lift up her shirt. Once I had the belly fully exposed I began touching and licking it. I looked up at her and she had this perfect little smile on her face. It seemed that a first kiss was the inevitable next step. She had already let me lick her belly. Of course she would let me kiss her. Nope. She turned her head, and I drunkenly slobbered on her cheek.

With Tracy, things never ended up the way I expected.