Tracy's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracy becomes more adventurous on a Greek beach.
1.4k words
4.6
25.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning dawned clear and, once again, hot. We both put on shorts and t-shirts over our new swimsuits (I tried to persuade Tracy to just wear her bikini top, but no luck), stuffed some towels, sunscreen and water in a backpack, and headed out. At a nearby café, we ate some fruit and yoghurt and bought some sandwiches for lunch. Then, we headed to the bus stop for the ride to the beach.

When we got there, we again were greeted by an amazing expanse of skin. We found a spot at the somewhat less crowded far end of the beach, and spread out our towels. I quickly stepped out of my shorts (I had ditched my shirt on the bus ride), and started putting sunscreen on my chest, arms and legs. Tracy demurely sat on the towel and peeled off her shorts. For a while she sat looking around her obviously working up the courage to take off her shirt. After looking in all directions, she finally did so and quickly lay back on her towel before she, too, applied sunscreen to her pearly-white tummy and the rest of her front. She then rolled over and asked me to do her back. I started at her feet and worked my way up her legs. Skipping over her upper thighs, I then move to her shoulders and down her back. When I got to her bikini string I untied it, and made sure to rub sunscreen into the sides of her breasts.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she murmured.

"You should get some on the rest of them as well."

"Nice try, but not a chance, mister."

Thus rebuffed, I moved my ministrations to Tracy's lower back. I then returned to her upper thighs and worked to lotion into her exposed rear end. As I moved my hands between her legs, Tracy spread them a little and I took the opportunity to caress the small piece of fabric covering her mound. As she bucked against my hand a little, I could tell she was quite turned on. I rubbed a little bit more and then decided that she would have to pay for some more fun.

Flopping face first on my own towel, I said, "OK, kiddo, your turn."

I could see a brief look of trepidation cross Tracy's face as she realized she would have to leave her close-to-the-ground position, but she was fortified by the fact that she was horny, and retying her bikini string, she got up and grabbed the sunscreen tube.

Tracy straddled me as she started with my shoulders. I could feel her grinding her clit into my spine, and she made a point of bending over every now and then to rub her breasts across my back while licking my ear -- something she knows drives me wild. I could tell she was really turned on, and by the time she spun around to minister to my legs, so was I. When she reached the top of my thighs, Tracy stroked my balls through my swimsuit and prodded beneath me to feel my erection.

She again bent over and nibbled at my ear: "I think both of us could use a swim to cool off," she whispered.

"I agree, but I'm going to have to wait a few minutes before I can roll over."

Tracy laughed and tumbled off of me onto her own towel. A few minutes later, my hardon had subsided sufficiently for me to stuff it into the side of my swimsuit, and we splashed hand in hand into the warm Aegean water. Both of us are strong swimmers -- it remains a part of our exercise routine to this day -- and we set off toward the far end of the bay in which the beach was set. When we reached our destination, we swam in close enough to shore where I could stand and both of us could catch our breath while Tracy held on to me.

"Feeling less hot and bothered?" I inquired.

"No." came the brief response. "I need to cum."

With that, Tracy climbed around in front of me, wrapped her legs around my hips and started grinding her crotch into my rapidly-growing cock.

"Please fuck me, John."

I looked around. There were a lot of people in the water -- including some children -- and I wasn't sure we could be discreet enough if we went all the way this close to shore. I also noted physics would prevent me from giving Tracy the kind of pounding she wanted if we went where I couldn't stand. Amazing myself with my own self-restraint, I pointed out the situation to Tracy.

"Then let's swim out some and you can finger fuck me," she implored. "If I don't cum soon, I think I'll scream."

An idea occurred to me, and I gave her a passionate kiss. "You know I think you are the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the world, right?"

Tracy nodded as she gave me another long French kiss.

"Well, here's the deal," I stated. "I'll bring you off out there if you agree to go topless the rest of the time we're at this beach."

Tracy froze in her gyrations released her hold on me, and swam a few feet away. For a second, I was worried that I really had offended her. Then, without a word, she reached behind herself, untied the back of her top, lifted it over her head and handed it to me.

Smiling, I swam about fifty yards father from shore. As soon as I paused, Tracy was all over me, rubbing her bare breasts against my chest. I promptly kept my part of the bargain, and reached for her pussy.

"Wait," she said, and dove under the water. When she resurfaced, she said, "hold these," and handed me her bottoms. Before I could make any reply, she dove again and the next thing I knew, I felt my own suit being tugged down and off. Before resurfacing, she gave my cock a couple of quick sucks.

"That's better," she smiled upon surfacing.

I pulled Tracy to me, and let her hold on while I used one arm to tread water and the other to finger her clit. In seconds she grabbed me so tightly that we almost went under as a huge orgasm wracked her body. She clung to me for some time.

"Oh my, God, that was beautiful," she finally managed.

"I love you," I replied simply.

"And I you," came the reply as she cuddled against me and reached for my cock.

Shortly, I was spewing a load of sperm into the sea.

"Now, I think we're suitable cooled off," Tracy smiled.

Still nude, we slowly swam back to our end of the beach. I pulled my swimsuit back on and handed Tracy her bottoms. Now that she had gotten off, I expected her to ask for the top, but she simply donned the bottoms, swam in to where she could stand, and waded out of the water without making any attempt to cover her breasts. I was thrilled and floored at the same time -- and that was only the beginning of the day's surprises.

After we had dried in the sun for half an hour or so, we ate our sandwiches, after which Tracy suggested we take a walk. Again, I expected her to ask for her top, and again she surprised me by taking my hand, pulling me up, and starting off down the beach.

"This is the only way I'm ever going to get used to this," she explained.

I could see Tracy's confidence grow with every step we took -- certainly bolstered by the admiring glances (and a few outright stares) from both men and women on the beach. When we returned to our towels, Tracy was a woman transformed.

"You look sexier than I've ever seen you -- and that's saying something," I complimented.

"I am so glad you talked me into this," came the reply. "I feel sexy, and empowered, and wonderful."

We sunbathed for another hour or so, but not wanting to overdo it on our first day, we started to pack up about 2:00. When we got near the bus stop, we paused to put on some more clothes for the ride back. I pulled on my shorts, and Tracy again surprised me by asking not for her top, but my t-shirt. It was white and fairly worn, so there was no hiding the fact that she didn't have anything on underneath. Tracy glanced down at the visible outlines of her aureole through the thin fabric.

"I think you've created a monster, "she laughed.