Tracy's Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
A Greek island opens Tracy's eyes.
2.9k words
4.44
22.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a somewhat tamer installment in this series that is necessary background for what is to come. Reading the prior installments will give you some valuable context.

Chapter 3

We awoke a couple hours later to find the sun had set and we were famished. As we wandered down some side streets looking for a relatively cool place to eat, I commented that we needed to get out of the city before I melted.

"How about we go there?" Tracy asked pointing to a poster advertising one of the Greek islands in a travel agent's window.

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure it's your kind of dress code." I replied, noting that young couple the poster showed walking on the beach weren't wearing a whole lot (the man had on a very skimpy "Speedo" style suit, while the woman was topless and wore a tiny string bikini bottom).

"Oh, I'm sure that's just an ad," rejoined Tracy. "I bet that the beach is a lot like home, with only a few women going topless. Besides, I don't have any problem with you wearing a suit like he has on ..."

We soon found a place to eat, and as we sweltered through dinner, the idea of going to the islands gained appeal for both of us. In the morning, we returned to the travel agent, and he helped us book an inexpensive room on the island of Skopelos. Soon, we found ourselves on a bus up the coast to near Thessalonica, and then a ferry over to the island.

It was still hot when we arrived at the picturesque town near the ferry dock, but the sea breezes made the heat somewhat bearable. As we walked to our pension, we also noticed that folks – or at least those our age – were beating the heat with a much more relaxed attitude about clothing than had be prevalent in Athens. Almost all of the young men were either shirtless or wearing loose-fitting shirts that were entirely unbuttoned (Tracy quickly had me follow the former fashion), and the women's clothing was notable for its brevity and/or transparency. At that point, Tracy showed no interest in either style, although I think she was a bit nonplussed by the plethora of female skin.

By the time we found the place we were staying – basically, it was an extra room in someone's home – settled in, and had a quick fuck, it was getting on toward late-afternoon. Even so, we decided to go and check out a beach and, hopefully, get in a quick swim. In her broken English, our landlady told us how to find the bus that would take us to one of the island's many beaches. Shortly thereafter, we found ourselves standing at the edge of the closest beach to town. It bordered a sheltered bay, was fairly rocky, and was covered people enjoying the sun and water. We both stared for a moment.

"I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto." I laughed.

"Oh my." was all Tracy could muster.

No woman on the beach, regardless of age or size, was wearing more than a bikini, and I would guess that 90% of them were topless. A somewhat larger portion of the men wore swimming trunks similar to those I had on, but the vast majority had on skimpy "Speedo" style suits. A number of people of both sexes showed the thong suits that were just coming into fashion at that time.

"You OK with this?" I asked, looking at Tracy's shocked expression.

"Oh my," she repeated again. "I guess you were right about the 'dress code' when we saw that poster. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't go out there in this swimsuit (she was wearing her conservative one piece under her shorts and t-shirt), I'd stick out like a sore thumb. Who'd have thought I'd ever feel self conscious for wearing too much. I think we better go back into town and get some new suits before we go out there."

"Suits?" I enquired teasingly, "I'm perfectly comfortable in this."

"Oh no you don't," she shot back, "If I'm going to show some skin out there, so are you, buster."

"And I suppose you're going to pick this out for me?"

"I certainly hope so." She smiled now, getting into the banter.

"We'll here's the deal then," I said, "I wear any suit you pick out for me, if you do the same for me."

Tracy glanced around the beach for a moment, checking out the styles.

"Deal," she said, "on one condition: it has to have a top."

"Deal," I agreed, figuring I'd have time to talk her out of that later.

By the time we got back town, many of the stores had closed. Wandering up a side street (more of an alley, really), we found a place that was still open called, simply, "Teeny Bikini." We entered to find ourselves in a long, narrow, well-lit room. Racks of swimwear and cover-ups ran up the middle and adorned the lower part of the walls. The upper walls were covered with posters and pictures of various people modeling the merchandise. None of the women in the pictures wore tops, and in some of the photos both men and women were nude. At first, we thought the place was deserted, but Tracy noticed a bell on the counter and rang it.

"Momento" (or the Greek equivalent) came in a female voice from the back room.

As we waited, I noticed some magazines on a rack in front of the counter. The cover showed a buxom brunette in a tiny thong, and at first I though it was a Greek swimwear catalog. However, as I flipped through, I realized it was more erotic than that. The brunette was the featured model, but she was not alone. Throughout the magazine she was shown in a variety of hardcore scenes having sex with one or more men.

"Well, that'll help put me in the mood for this," said Tracy, who was looking over my shoulder. I could tell the magazine had her full attention – as it did mine.

"The last three pages are my favorite," came a voice from behind us in heavily accented, but perfect English.

Startled, we turned around and found ourselves face-to-face with the woman in the magazine. She was about 5'2" and very well endowed. She wore a mesh mini dress (I suppose it was a swim cover-up) that did absolutely nothing to hide the fact that she didn't have a stitch on underneath. Both Tracy and I checked her out from her small dark landing strip of pubic hair to those mammoth breasts with their large, dark aureoles s to her sultry Greek features and sparkling brown eyes.

She smiled. "Let me show you," she said, and proceeded to take the magazine from me and flip to the back to a spread showing her with three men. In one photo, she had cocks in her pussy, ass and mouth, and the final shot, all three guys were spewing cum over her glorious tits.

"You like?" She asked.

"Very much," replied Tracy as I nodded in agreement, "what was it like?"

"I love showing off and I love sex," the woman replied, "so it was a lot of fun. Your are beautiful, both of you, you should try it sometime."

Tracy blushed, and stammered, "oh, I don't think I could."

The woman smiled at both of us enigmatically and then introduced herself. "I am Mika, the manager of this shop, what can I do for you?"

We introduced ourselves and explained our errand and the rules we had agreed to.

Mika smiled. "This should be fun. Let's start with John's swimsuit, Tracy, what do you think would look good on him?"

"As little as possible!" Tracy laughed. "When we were at the beach, I saw guys wearing g-string type things. Do you have any of those?"

"We do, but that style seems to have been adopted as a kind of symbol by the gay men on the island, so the straight guys tend to avoid it. I think I have something that might come close, though."

Mika rummaged through some of the racks and selected a small piece of fabric for me to try on. She indicated a small curtained area in a back corner as the changing room, where I stripped off my trunks and tried to squeeze into the tiny swimsuit. After some manipulation, I managed to position my cock (which was somewhat enlarged by looking at the magazine and Mika) in the front pouch. Even so, it tented out somewhat so that my tuft of pubic hair (Tracy and I had long since taken to shaving most of our privates) stuck up above the waist band and the base of my cock would be visible to anyone standing nearby.

"I think this may be too small," I called out.

"Come out and let's see," came the reply from both women.

As instructed, I emerged from the changing area.

"That's pretty," said Mika staring at my cock, and licking her lips. "You're a lucky girl, Tracy."

"I am indeed," Tracy replied with a smile.

Mika shortly broke her reverie. "As much as I like what I see, John, you may be right that the suit is too small – especially considering your, uh, size." Now, it was my turn to blush before Mika continued, "Could you try positioning your penis to the side instead of straight down?"

Rather than being modest about it, I simply reached into the briefs and moved my cock as requested. The side bands from the pouch did not even cover its full width.

"Yes," said Mika, "it's too small. If he gets any sort of a hard-on – which I'm sure he will with you around, Tracy – that suit will either be too uncomfortable, or his cock will be hanging out. As liberal as we are on this island, even we can't go that far on the non-nude beaches. Here, John, try this one." She handed me another suit, and I turned to return to the changing area.

"You don't have to go back there again," Mika said, "as you can see we're not exactly modest here," (this was said as she ran a hand up her all-but-naked body), "and you seem pretty comfortable. You can just change right here, if Tracy's OK sharing the view, that is."

"Oh, I love showing him off," Tracy agreed, "it's just me that I'm shy about."

With her nod of approval, I removed the first swimsuit, and stood naked in front of the two women while I organized the second – something I took somewhat longer than necessary doing to prolong the tease. When I slipped it on, the second suit – which was a deep red – had a bit more room, but the fabric was thinner so the contours of my cock were clearly outlined through it.

"Oooh, I like that!" Exclaimed Tracy.

"Me too," added Mika. "Do you like it John?"

"With reviews like that, who am I to disagree? I guess I'll take it."

"Good," said Mika, "now, on to you Tracy. John, what to you have in mind?"

"I was thinking something simple, like a thong bottom with a string top."

"A thong bottom?" asked Tracy with some surprise.

"Yep," I replied, "our deal was I had to pick out a top, not that your rear had to be covered."

"Oh, I'm not sure about that ..." She trailed off.

I came to Tracy and hugged her, letting my hands run down to her firm ass. I nuzzled her neck and ear and whispered, "C'mon, babe, you have a spectacular body – you know how it turned that couple on back in Athens – no one knows us here, and this is a chance for you to explore more of that inner exhibitionist without any risk." I was pretty sure I had her after mentioning our little show in Athens, and Tracy didn't let me down.

"OK," she turned to Mika, "let's go for it."

"Good," Mika said, "what are your measurements?"

Tracy was wearing a baggy t-shirt that somewhat disguised the true magnificence of her figure, so Mika raised her eyebrows slightly when Tracy told her, but found an appropriate bottom and top combo in a teal blue.

"Here, or in the changing room?" she asked Tracy.

"Changing room, please." Tracy went into the curtained area and pulled them tight. In a few minutes, she called "I'm ready, John, come in and see what you think."

"Oh no you don't," I replied. "You're going to be wearing that on the beach, and you can give a fashion show just like me."

"OK, here goes, just don't laugh."

There was little chance of that as Tracy emerged from the curtains. She was absolutely stunning. The "v" shape of the thong bottoms accentuated her hips, and slim waist, while her 36-D breasts were barely contained by the twin triangles of the top.

I simply let out a low whistle of appreciation, but Mika exclaimed, "Oh my God, Tracy, you are spectacular!"

Tracy, blushed crimson, but I could tell she was pleased by the compliment from this beautiful, sexy, woman.

"Turn around," Mika continued, "so we can see all of you."

Still blushing, Tracy complied and treated us to a view of her ass.

"Do you like it, John?" she inquired when she had completed her pirouette.

"Wow!" was all I could muster, but my cock was growing inside my own tiny swimsuit and I could tell Tracy noticed its compliment to her beauty.

"How do you like it, Tracy?" Mika asked.

"Well, basically I fee naked, but I can tell both of you like it."

"Believe me," Mika rejoined, "with a body like that, naked is a good thing. Here, come look in the mirror and see for yourself."

Mika led Tracy over to a full-length mirror on one wall, and I could see that, despite her self-consciousness, Tracy was not displeased with what she saw.

Mika stepped back and appraised Tracy with a practiced eye. "Like I said when you came in," she continued, "you should be a model."

Tracy just giggled shyly and blushed, but she continued gazing at herself in the mirror – as did I as I came up behind her, circled her waist with my arms and rested my head on hers.

"You should indeed," I murmured, "you look way better than any of the models in these posters."

"You're sweet," Tracy replied, and lifted her head to kiss me while reaching her arms back behind my neck. I slipped my tongue into Tracy's mouth, and she reciprocated by pushing her bare ass back against my ever-growing cock.

For a second, we almost forgot where we were, but Mika's laugh reminded us that we had an audience by saying, "You guys are really hot together. As you can see a number of our customers let us post pictures of them on our walls, and I think you two would outshine them all. May I take some pictures of you?"

Tracy looked around at the pictures on the wall, glanced at herself again in the mirror, and, to my surprise said, "Well, I guess it would be OK."

"Excellent," said Mika as she reached behind the counter for a Polaroid Camera. For the first shot, she had us repeat our kiss. Next, Mika asked us to stand side-by-side –something that revealed my aroused state.

"Ooooh, Tracy, you really are one lucky girl," Mika purred staring at the erection that was testing the limits of my swimsuit.

"Should I wait a few minutes and let this thing go down?" I asked.

"Not at all," came Mika's reply, "I think it looks great," and the camera whirred as it emitted a new photo.

"Tracy, is there any chance of getting you out of that top?" was Mika's next inquiry.

Tracy amazed me by actually thinking about it for a minute.

"I don't think I'm ready yet," she finally said.

"How about this," Mika pressed (I could tell she really wanted to see Tracy's rack), "you take off the top and face John, and I'll take a picture from behind you."

Tracy surprised me again: "Well, I guess that would be OK." She turned toward me with her back toward Mika, calmly untied the rear string of the top, removed and set it on a nearby clothing rack. She came closer to me and let her bare breasts lightly brush against my stomach. I could tell that Tracy was really turned on, and the sight of her combined with the feathery contact from her nipples did nothing to slake my erection. She stepped slightly sideways so Mika – and the camera – could see my cock straining at the tiny swimsuit and started lightly tracing its outlines with a finger while gazing down at it. The camera whirred.

"Perfect!" Mika exclaimed. I could tell she wanted us to go farther, but didn't know how to persuade Tracy. With the photo session over, Mika suggested Tracy buy a coverup, but they were somewhat beyond our student budget, so, we paid for our purchases – including an autographed copy of the porn magazine featuring Mika – re-donned our clothes and started out of the shop. On our way out, Mika asked us to stop by the next day and tell her how we liked the suits. We promised to do so, and headed back to our inn for some quality pre-dinner sex.