Tracy's Revenge on the Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tank grabs Steve's right hand and puts it on the dining room table. "Do you play tennis right handed country club boy?"

Steve does not like where this is going. He nods his head yes, while keeping his eyes glued on Tank.

Tank pulls out his blackjack (he loves that toy) and smashes it down on the fingernail of the pinkie of Steve's right hand, though not enough to break the finger. "How'd you like to learn how to play tennis left handed?" offers Tank.

"Motherfucker!!!" shouts Steve. He is hopping around the room in pain.

"I reckon you've got four more fingers on this hand to go," says Tank.

"Let me go upstairs and get your money" Steve says, trying to suppress tears.

Steve goes up to the master bedroom and returns with $2,000 in cash.

Bear says "Steve, we're not all bad dudes. If you keep us lubed, we'll get you drugs and pussy."

The pain in Steve's finger is starting to subside, and he's eyeing the coke on the table.

"I'll tell you what," says Bear. We'll party with you today. You supply the blow, and we'll supply the pussy. Come here darlin." That's my cue.

Steve finally notices me. I wave at him. "This is our house slut. She is here to make our customers happy," says Bear proudly. Already knowing the answer, Bear asks "Does your wife blow you or take it up the ass?" Steve shakes his head no.

"This slut will deep throat you and will not only take your cock all the way up her ass, she'll cum when you do it" brags Bear. 'She'll make you forget your tightass wife. Why don't you do a couple lines and get to know our help better?"

I walk up to Steve and give him a big kiss. Tank is using his phone to take pictures. Steve says, "Time to party," though halfheartedly, as his finger is still seriously throbbing.

"That's the spirit," says Bear, and opens Steve's refrigerator to take out beers for Tank and himself. They sit down at the kitchen table. Steve cuts a couple lines of coke and snorts them. Tank takes more pictures. We watch as Steve snorts two more lines. He's entered a very hazy but happy zone, and he's forgotten that his finger hurts.

"Let's go tiger," I tell Steve. As I'm leading him up to the master bedroom, I ask him "How long do we have to party?"

Steve replies, "Probably till 7. My daughter is at cheerleading practice and my wife doesn't get home from work till then." This is not Steve's first extracurricular rodeo.

I throw my jacket on the floor, unbutton my blouse all the way to my waist, and walk in front of him up the stairs. He can see my DD's do a dance and that I'm not wearing any panties under my short skirt.

When we get in the bedroom, I take off everything except my fuck me pumps. He is standing in front of me admiring my slutty wonderfulness. "Babe, you're every guy's wet dream. You know what to do first."

I do. I get on my knees, pull down his pants to his knees, spit on his cock, and take it all the way down my throat in one motion.

"Aw fuck!" says Steve. "That gorilla wasn't kidding when he said you were one fine piece of pussy," as he ran his hands through my blond hair. "My cunt wife won't suck my cock to save her life."

I go behind Steve while he's still standing, reach my hand around him and stroke his cock, and then stick my tongue into his asshole.

"You are a nasty, nasty slut."

Yes I am.

And then I proceed to fuck him, pussy and ass, until he's mine.

Tank is kind enough to bring more coke to Steve so he can continue to fuck me to his heart's content. Tank is able to take a number of good pictures with Steve fucking me up the ass on his marital bed. For good measure I go into Julie's underwear drawer and put on her sluttiest bra, suspenders and hose and have Steve fuck me in them. More choice shots for Tank.

I'm one step closer to putting the Ice Queen under my 5 inch heels.

Chapter 10 -- "Tracy Makes Friends, Very Good Friends, with Brienne's Boyfriends"

With Steve now under our collective thumbs, we turn our attention to Brienne. I have just the plan. It starts with shitbird Dave taking his '64 Mustang to a local auto club that Sunday. We know Brienne's two "boyfriends" regularly attend those club meetings, and bringing a cherry '64 Mustang to a car club is like bringing nose candy to a gaggle of crack whores.

The two boyfriends, Gary Wilson and Ramon Guerra, are on the Mustang like flies on shit. Dave knows that car like the back of his hand. He offers to take them on a ride. When they're in his car, he asks them, again knowing the answer, whether they're interested in vintage Harleys. They of course answer yes.

Dave offers to take them straight away to the Coyote clubhouse, where he knows the President. They accept. Dave drives another thirty minutes to the Coyote clubhouse, which is really a converted metal skinned warehouse in an industrial area in the outskirts of downtown Seattle. It has a 30 foot ceiling and large wooden posts holding up the frame. Probably built in the 40's. A big roll-up door in the front and a small metal man door next to it.

Dave gives us the thirty minute heads up. I'm already in my motorcycle chick get-up. I've got ripped jeans, thigh high black boots with 4 inch heels, and a (clean) very tight Coyote t-shirt. I do wear a bra so my tits are pushing very hard against the fabric of the t-shirt. Bear, Tank and the rest of the crew there approve. I've already warmed up my mouth by giving complimentary blow jobs to a couple of the members that brought their 1949 Panhead (think Easy Rider) and 1965 Shovelhead Harleys. Beauties, and I don't know anything about bikes.

Dave arrives right on time. The guys in the clubhouse crowd around the Mustang. They know a good thing when they see one. The boys are star struck. There are over a dozen beautiful Harleys parked in the warehouse, along with separate areas for food and recreation (like fucking).

Bear greets them. "Name's Bear. This is my palace. Grab a beer and let's show you around."

The boys walk over to the refrigerator in the pantry area, and walk by a half dozen of the girls, including me, that are hanging out that day. The boys have been hit with a triple whammy of cars, motorcycles and girls. Pussy juice and motor oil do mix.

After the obligatory tour and the oohing and ahhhing over the Panhead and Shovelhead, the boys are led to the "recreation" area. "Boys, the pussy's free today," declares Bear. "Meet our chief slut Tracy."

I walk over to the boys and pull my t-shirt just above my tits so they flop out with a big bounce. "You boys hungry," I ask?

"Yes ma'am," they both croak.

"Chow down," I say as I recline on one of the sofas. Three of the other girls start helping the boys take off their clothes. In no time there is a tangle of arms and legs as the boys get acquainted with the female club members.

It's clear the boys are getting ready for their (first) orgasm of the day. Two of the girls are on their knees blowing the boys, and they are about to blow their wads right back. I say to the two of them, "Do you want to see some kinky shit?"

They of course nod yes as they are about to blow their loads.

The girls collect their loads in their mouth. I lay back on the sofa. In turn, each of them slowly drizzles their cum in my mouth as I'm fingering my cunt through my unzipped jeans. I then motion to cumbucket to come over. He kneels next to me with his mouth pointing up. I get up off the sofa and transfer their combined load into his mouth. He swallows.

Gary and Ramon admire this series of kinky moves. Gary blurts out, "That was some seriously sick shit. We need to try that out with our girlfriend." Precisely what I had in mind.

I pull my jeans down over my thigh high boots and offer my asshole to them for the next round. They oblige.

Now I'm ready to meet Brienne.

Chapter 11 "Brienne Completes Her Fall From Grace"

I've never met Brienne, but I've seen pictures of her plastered all over Julie's office. She looks like what happens when Ken fucks Barbie. She's perfect. She is a cheerleader at a private (exclusive and prestigious) prep school, has long blond hair, perky C cup tits, long legs and an All-American face. In other words, she's a 22 year younger version of her mother. And apparently she has a latent nasty streak like her mother, because she is at odds with her mother over her two boyfriends, and is already engaging in some kinky sex and snorting coke while doing it (the apple doesn't fall far from the tree).

The boys are eager to introduce their new "friend" to Brienne. That of course is moi.

On a day when the Ice Queen is at the office and Steve is off doing whatever the fuck Steve does, I accompany the two boys, along with Bear, to Brienne's house. When she answers the kitchen door she's surprised to see Bear and me. In the past the boys have sometimes brought over girls for some light duty three way play, but not a grown woman and a man mountain. I do dress in a less slut like manner, as to not alarm Brienne.

Ramon explains at the door, "Hey babe. We met these two folks at the Coyote motorcycle club. This is Tracy and Bear. They really were nice to us (if you define nice as fucking you blind) and we wanted you to meet them."

"My folks are going to be home in a couple hours," says Brienne warily. "I don't know if this is a good idea."

"Come on Brienne, let us in," pleads Ramon. "We can party with these guys and we'll be out of here in plenty of time before your folks get home." There's about a minute of silence. Good Barbie Brienne is having a serious debate with Nasty Slut Brienne. We know who wins.

"All right, but you have to leave in an hour," says Brienne reluctantly, opening the door.

"Wow, you have a beautiful home," I offer. I don't also add, "Wow, I've already been in your house, watched your Dad snort enough coke to kill a horse, and then had him fuck me up the ass in your parent's bed in your mom's sluttiest underwear." Probably not a good idea to say that.

"Let's go to my bedroom and party," says Brienne.

Bear says "I'll wait in the kitchen for a while and have a beer. Maybe I'll join you later." He already knows where the refrigerator and beer is located.

So it's the four of us to Barbie's bedroom. I'm not disappointed. Pretty much a pink explosion. Cutesy stuffed animals and the usual bullshit teenage crap pinned to the walls. I know this is the superficial, and the really slutty, nasty stuff is just below this surface. Brienne roots through her closet and pulls out some pretty impressively slutty underwear that she stole from her mother's stash. She strips down and puts on a lacy bra, suspenders and hose.

Wow. She cleans up nice. Beautiful young tits peeking over the bra. Long smooth legs of a girl (woman) who hasn't had any kids. A beautiful rounded ass. Shaved pussy with now shiny puffy lips. She pulls her blonde hair out of a ponytail and lets it drape down over her shoulders. Now I'm really looking forward to seeing her Mom naked.

She throws a bag of coke on her nightstand, apparently pilfered from her Dad's stash. The two boys and her dig into it, using a razor blade and a small mirror. I pass. I've been there and done that.

Bear has good timing. He just saunters in the open bedroom door and sneaks in a couple pictures of the action.

After a couple of rounds of coke she has the glossy eyes of her Dad. She's ready.

I walk over to her and put my arms around her. I know she's kissed girls before, but I don't know how well. I gently put my lips on hers. She hesitates. She half-heartedly starts pushing me away. I press forward and kiss her again. She hesitates again, but it's clear her resistance is melting. The boys are watching, already with their pants down to their ankles stroking their cocks to an erection. This is hot girl on girl action and dudes dig it.

I push her back on her bed. I kiss her again, and this time her lips yield and I'm swirling my tongue against hers. She gently moans. Now the kissing is getting heavier, and I take that opportunity to slip my hand into her (Mom's) bra. I roll her erect nipple between my fingers. More moaning.

New Tracy has been around the block and knows how to wake up the passion in a woman. I reach between those perfect teenage tits and unclasp her bra. I now start sucking one nipple while I continue to roll the other one in my fingers. The coke is now having full effect, accentuated by my well-focused female caresses.

We're in a semi-reclined position on the bed. I run my fingers through her shiny blond hair and whisper in her ear (truthfully) how beautiful she is. Even though she already fallen from grace, I might still feel guilty about taking her. New Tracy does not. So I continue to ply my feminine wiles.

She's leaning back on her elbows. I resume my sucking of her nipples and I slowly trace a trail with my fingers to that magical spot below. She is wet, really wet. The boys are now full on beating off. I slip in a finger. There is no resistance. She puts her hand down there and uses it to push my finger further into her pussy. This is the "go" signal. I go to two fingers, and now she's bucking against my hand.

When I feel that her pussy is sufficiently gushing, I push the second button. I slide my pussy juice slick finger down to her asshole and start rubbing her crinkled brown hole. She gasps and arches her back.

At this point it's all me, but now Brienne realizes she has a mature woman with fabulous tits stoking her pussy and ass. Not by coincidence, my tits are hanging down not more than two inches from her mouth. She opens her mouth and takes one of my nipples in her mouth. I'm not sure she's done this before, but she does what she likes done to her nipples, and I reciprocate with a genuine moan.

I continue stroking the area from her clit to her asshole until she puts her hand on the top of my head and pushes it down. I start kissing her flat tummy and work my way down to her almost virgin pussy. I've never experienced such tender loving, as most of my experiences with women has been much more hardened. I start gently with my tongue on her pussy, rubbing her clit with my fingers. She is close to cumming.

Then I resort to what turns me on. I slide my tongue down to her asshole, while speeding up the back and forth action of my fingers on her clit. She's got her back fully arched, and is clamping her legs on my head so I couldn't move if I wanted to.

"Oh Tracy . . . . . . . . . . " She floats away on a coke and sex induced cloud.

The boys clean up. At this point Brienne is willing to anything, and I mean anything. They start with straight up missionary sex, but they soon move to a position where Gary is laying on his back with his cock in Brienne's pussy. Ramon takes his youthful erect again 6 inch cock and places it at Brienne's backdoor. No one has opened this door before. Ramon is knocking.

Bear gets up out of his chair. This is camera worthy.

Brienne is well beyond the point of no return. I know, because I drove her there with my talented tongue. Brienne opens up her back door. She is experiencing her first DP. Brienne learns how to scream during sex. I'm glad the houses are pretty far apart in this neighborhood. Brienne collapses on Gary, but not before both Ramon and Gary leave a full load in her pussy and ass.

I push Brienne to the edge of the bed, so she's kneeling on the floor but her upper body is lying flat on the bed. I get behind her and suck the cum out of our pussy and ass. I then clean up the rest with my tongue. Dave would be proud of me.

I push Brienne over on her back so her back is now flat on the bed with her knees bent and her feet on the floor. She's basically a rag doll at this point. Gary whispers to her "Open up honey." I'm sure it's just a voice in the mist for Brienne, as her eyes have a faraway look that tell us she has floated away on that coke/sex cloud. She slowly opens her mouth. I lean over about a foot above her mouth and gently drop the cocktail of pussy juice, saliva and cum, into her waiting mouth.

I tell her, "Swallow my dear," as I massage her throat. She complies.

Bear gets it all on his phone.

Now the coup de grace. I take Brienne's phone, put her thumb on it to unlock it, and speed dial her Mom. After the second ring it's the Ice Queen.

"Hi honey," Julie says.

I whisper to Brienne. "Honey, your Mom is calling you" and I helpfully hold the phone against her ear.

"Hi Mom," Brienne slurs.

"What's up honey?" says her Mom.

Brienne takes hold of the phone. "I'm just hanging out with some friends," she slurs again.

I slide down the bed, push open Brienne's suspender and hose clad legs, and start eating her pussy again.

Brienne is too weak to push my head away. She tries and fails.

"Ohhhhhhhh," says Brienne.

'Honey, honey are you OK?" says Julie with great concern.

You can tell Julie is getting suspicious, with the slurred words and that last moan. "Honey, do you have those two boys with you?" she says.

"No Mom." I'm here with a new girlfriend. It's a half lie, as I am her new girlfriend. The boys are now relaxing on the other side of the bed. She also leaves out the small detail that she's wearing her mother's slutty underwear, snorting her Dad's coke, and has her new friend now munching on her pussy.

"I'm coming home," the Ice Queen announces in that Ice Queen tone of voice.

"Oh Mommy, I'm OK."

I lift up Brienne's ass with my hands a couple of inches and spear her asshole with my tongue.

Predictably, "Ummmmmmmmmm," says Brienne to her Mother.

The Ice Queen hangs up. "Mom?" says Brienne to a dead line.

Brienne acts like she's been given a shot of adrenaline. She manages (unsteadily) to get to her feet. She shoos all of us out and scrambles back to her bedroom to clean up. We help by picking up all the empty beer cans on the way out.

On the way out, Bear smiles at me and points to his phone. Thank God the new phones take high quality movies.

We go out to the van and wait with Three Fingers for the Ice Queen to return home.

She's next.

To be continued . . . Book Three -- The Submission of the Ice Queen