Trade Show Temptation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased my cock to her wet lips and teased her clit before rubbing the tip along her wet slit. I continued to rub the tip of my cock over her pussy lips and her hips rose to meet me. As much as I was enjoying the foreplay, we were both ready for me to bury my cock deep into her. Without using my hands, I pressed the head of my cock between her lips. She was very wet and I slipped slowly inside her. I very slowly eased my cock deep inside her as her hips rose to meet me. I continued to slowly ease in and out of her wet pussy as we both began to breathe quicker. She felt amazing, so wet and so tight. From her moans and her hip movements, it was clear she was enjoying this as much as I.

Michelle lay back with her eyes closed and mouth slightly open. I kissed her again. This time we quickly abandoned the light kiss as out tongues engaged each other. Michelle's eyes open as she looked deep into my eyes. "Carl, this feels amazing. Your cock is just right and it feels so good inside me."

"I want it hard and I want it now. Fuck me hard and make me cum. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I began to move faster and fuck her harder and deeper. After the past few days and everything we had done to this point, neither of us was going to last very long. Michelle was rocking her hips and I shoved my cock deep inside her.

"Don't stop Carl. Whatever you do, don't stop. Oh my god, this feels fucking amazing."

With all the anticipation, I don't know how I didn't cum immediately upon entering her. But I knew that wasn't going to last much longer.

Michelle's breathing quickened. "Carl, let's roll over. I want to ride your hard cock."

Without pulling my cock out of her, we rolled over. She began to rock on my cock as I squeezed her titties and pinched her nipples. "Pull my nipples Carl. I'm going to cum on your hard cock."

Her mouth opened and she began to moan louder. "ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh...fuck me hard now...make me cum..."

Bathed in sweat, we fucked harder and faster. Michelle moaned louder and rode me harder. "Ahhhhh, Carl...I'm going to cum."

Her body stiffened and she arched her back still rocking on my hard cock. She froze for a second before screaming, "Yesssssss...oh my god...I'm cumming..."

That was all it took for me as I unleashed a torrent of cum inside her hot pussy. She squeezed my cock as she slowed her movements and drained my cum deep into her pussy.

She collapsed on me and wrapped her arms around me. "Words can't describe how wonderful that felt."

We lay intertwined for an extended period of time not wanting the feeling to end. I stroked Michelle's hair as she lay on my shoulder, my softened cock still inside her.

Michelle raised up and smiled at me. "Thank you."

"You're thanking me? Oh my god, Michelle, you were amazing. I should be thanking you."

Michelle kissed me, "Carl we need another shower and something to eat. And after that, I plan for a late night."

To Be Continued

12