Trading in For an Older Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the fork from my hand when I saw her standing in the doorway. She was wearing a black short cut negligee, black stockings, and a black garter belt. My jaw must have been on the floor as she just said "I guess you like what you see". This night just kept getting better and better, I thought to myself.

Dawn wheeled the room service cart out of the way and sauntered up right next to me, whispering "I'll give you a choice" about an inch away from my ear. "You can have your omelet, or you can have me." she said, running her tongue across my ear and reaching her hand down to begin stroking my already rock hard erection.

"Hmm, looks like you made your choice" she said as I kissed her passionately before throwing her down on the bed and jumping on top of her. She pushed me off and stood up.

"I've got an idea" she said as she got up and reached into her bag. She produced a long, thin scarf for me to see and walked over to the bed. "Want to tie me up?" she whispered into my ear.

"I can do that..." I said, trying to sound confident. I was in way over my head here, but wanted to go along with whatever she suggested. I had never thought much about bondage, but figured I had liked everything else she had suggested, so why not just roll with it. In the interest of rolling with it, I decided to try work on my dirty talk and role playing a bit.

"...After all, you were a bad girl earlier leaving that mark on my neck... I think you need to be punished." I said, trying to sound dominant.

"Mmm, I think you're right." Dawn replied, sounding turned on both in and out of character. "So what are you going to do with me?" she asked in her innocent, little girl voice I loved.

"Put your hands together." I ordered as I stood up.

She complied as I took the scarf from her hand and tied her wrists together tight in front of her so that she couldn't slip out of the knot. Who would have thought all those years in the boy scouts would be utilized like this, I thought to myself.

"What are you going to do with me?" she asked in a frightened, uncertain voice.

"Never mind that. Lean over the bed." I barked at her, beginning to feel more natural in my character. She did as she was told, turning away from me and leaning over the bed. I pushed her so that she fell forward with her tits, arms, and face squished into the mattress, leaving her pussy completely vulnerable and mine for the taking.

I took off my robe and began stroking my cock for her as she turned her head on the mattress to see me through her peripheral vision. "No, please don't do that" she said trembling rather convincingly. I thought I liked it when Dawn took charge earlier, but being the dominant one now with this role playing was just as arousing but in a different way.

"You have this coming to you." I said coldly as I put my cock up to her slit and began rubbing it up and down. "No! I'll do anything for you! Please don't rape me... I'm just an old woman... I have a husband!" she begged. Any other time I would have felt completely awkward about this, but in the moment I was loving it.

"Well he's not here to save you now" I replied without emotion, guiding my cock into her slit. Christ, Dawn was practically gushing when I pushed into her, clearly she wasn't kidding when she mentioned she liked to be dominated. I started with a slow rhythm and began to build it up faster from there.

"No please stop!" she cried out which only made me go deeper and harder.

"No one's going to hear you scream!" I said menacingly.

"Don't do this! Please you CAN'T do this!" she said, actually screaming.

I had an idea as I pulled out and went to the bathroom, grabbing a washcloth from the rack. I returned and forced it into her mouth as a makeshift gag to muffle her screams, half in keeping with character but half out of necessity, figuring I didn't want anyone actually showing up thinking a rape was taking place.

She could have spit it out, but I think she enjoyed my ingenuity as she continued to cry in protest through the washcloth. I slammed back into her without warning and resumed my fierce pumping. I don't know what came over me, but I reached out and grabbed her by the hair and began to pull. "Oh godddd..." she emitted as a muffled cry through the washcloth.

"You want it harder, my little slut?" I taunted, revving up the dirty talk and pulling her hair even harder as I heard her screaming through the washcloth. I found myself becoming more emboldened with each sign of approval she was giving me.

She tossed the washcloth out of her mouth. "God yes... teach your little slut a lesson" she cooed, altering the game slightly which I picked up on. "Smack me on the ass, smack me like I'm your fucking whore!" she shouted.

I reached back and smacked her ass lightly, not knowing how much force to apply having never done it.

"You can do it harder than that. Let me have it." she said almost threateningly.

I reached further back and smacked her ass with maximum force, leaving a sizable red mark in place as I pounded away at her quivering pussy doggy-style. "Oh goddddd..." she replied so I knew she liked it hard. I would have done anything in that moment if it came to me I was so fired up and turned on.

"Yeah you like that? You like it when I smack your ass?" I asked with venom in my voice.

"Uh huh, I need it." she responded between heavy breathing.

"That's a good slut, your master is proud of you." I said as if I was speaking to a dog.

"Smack me like I'm your fucking whore." she moaned with her eyes shut.

"You are my fucking whore now, this ass belongs to me!" I snarled as I smacked her ass over and over with one hand and pulled her hair with the other while I continued to pump with all of my strength. All of this dirty talk was having an effect on me as I felt that familiar tingling sensation in my balls.

"Mmm I'm getting close. You want my cum, don't you?" I hissed.

"Yes, give it to me. I need it." she pleaded.

"Where do you want it, my little cum slut?" I teased.

"Mmm wherever my master wants to cum is where I want it... you can come on my tits... in my pussy... in my mouth... on my face." she cooed.

That last suggestion especially piqued my interest. "Yes, would you like it if I came all over your face, my little whore?" I asked her.

"Mmm yeah please, I need it. Cum all over my face, your whore is ready for you." she moaned to me.

That last bit put me over the edge. I felt my balls tighten as I pulled out of Dawn's pussy, flipped her over onto her back while I stood up over her, and jerked my cock up and down with one hand and held the back of her head with the other.

Doing my best porn star impersonation, I let out a grunt and held my cock against her cheek as the first shot of my cum landed just below her eye. The second shot went into her eyebrow so she had to close her eyes as it dripped down onto her eye. Once her eyelids were shut I figured I could go wherever I wanted, so I continued to spackle her eyelids, her lips, I even shot in her hair.

All the while Dawn just moaned in ecstasy and attempted to rub her clit furiously with her still bound together hands. When I finally finished coating her face, I grabbed the washcloth she had spit out earlier so that she could wipe off.

While she was cleaning herself up, I dove between her legs and begin sucking her clit in, applying as much pressure with my tongue as I could muster. That really caught her off guard and she must have been most of the way there already because it only took a minute for her to seize up and scream out as her orgasm claimed her.

I slid up next to her on the bed and kissed her passionately as she tasted her own fluids which were still lingering in my mouth. We lay there for awhile recovering before I finally untied her and we sat up and went to work on our omelets which were a bit cold by now, but we agreed it was definitely worth it.

We set a new personal record of seven times in one night that evening and Dawn later joked that I put enough cum in her to impregnate an 80 year old. We may have kept going, but we literally lacked the strength to stand or even move, and we finally collapsed in a sweaty mass together and fell asleep in each other's arms.

That was four months ago and that brings us to today. Earlier this week, Dawn give birth to our beautiful daughter, Amy, and we're more in love than ever.

Next, we're going to try for a boy. Believe it or not, it was Dawn's idea, but I am more than happy to oblige. We know she doesn't have many child bearing years left, so it will have to be soon.

That reminds me, I need to hire a new secretary...