Trading Places Pt. 01

Story Info
Man switches bodies with wife, then suffers brutal treatment.
5.1k words
4.51
87.3k
115
3

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seven years of marriage, we had drifted apart. At first, we had made love daily, she even enjoyed rough sex. However, over this last year, she hadn't wanted me to even touch her. We fought often, and she seemed constantly angry with me. I suspected she had grown to hate me.

So, I was understandably shocked, when one evening, she came home eager to fuck. Allie is a fiery redhead, with freckles everywhere, long orange hair, small but pert tits, and a firm body. In other words, she was highly doable.

As we got undressed in the bedroom, I studied her. She is a tiny thing, only weighing a hundred pounds, and standing just five feet three inches tall. I towered over her, at six feet, with a beefy muscular build, and short black hair. My cock was already rock hard.

We climbed into bed, and she straddle my waist, pressing my stiff cock against her wet pussy. She leaned over, and began whispering about a strange lady she had met. I wanted to be insider her so badly that I found it difficult to concentrate on what she was saying.

However, the jest was that she had encountered a gypsy woman in the park at lunch. This old woman had sold her potions. Apparently, she had downed one on the way home, and it had made her quite horny.

I didn't even question the efficacy of taking unknown substances from a stranger, or lecture her about the effects of placebos. Instead, I began kissing her soft lips, my tongue gently probing her luscious mouth. She kissed back, passionately.

I fondled her lovely breasts, and gently pinched her nipples. She responded, moaning, and rubbing against me. I could feel her heat and desire, which further aroused me.

Just as I was about to enter her, she pulled away. She flashed me a sheepish smile.

"Frank, can you tie me up?" she said,

We had briefly explored bondage years ago, but she hadn't seemed to like it. I had loved it. So, with a great deal of effort, I pulled myself away, and found some rope on a shelf in the closet. She cleared her throat, causing me to glance back at her on the bed.

"See if you can find that wicked whip, you know, the one with the nine tails," she said, seductively.

I tried to suppress my excitement, as I desperately searched through the closest. I not only located the whip, but also found a pair of handcuffs. We had never worked up the courage to try the whip, as it was obviously designed to inflict a great deal of pain. The cuff had gone unused too. With the rope, whip, and cuffs in hand, I quickly walked back to the bed.

She got up, and met me halfway, turning, and offering her wrists to me. I cuffed them, firmly. Then, I got creative. I looped one end of the rope over an old hook in the ceiling, and wrapped it around her waist.

That immobilized her. Next, I took the other end of the rope, and hoisted her left leg high in the air, forcing her to use her right leg to stand. I pulled the rope taunt, so that she had to balance on her toes. She wiggled about precariously, and looked so helpless and lovely that way.

I wanted to fuck, but she insisted on a whipping first. I carefully measured the length of the tales, and positioned myself so that they would barely reach her pale soft skin. I swung the whip slowly, and the tales landed lightly across her round firm ass.

"Don't play at, make it hurt!" she begged.

Overcome with lust, I gritted my teeth, and really let her have it. The strike was right across her back, and the whip made a loud snapping sound. She winced, yelped, and then smiled.

"Better, but really put your back into, asshole!" she taunted.

I raised the whip high, and brought it down hard, connecting with her ass again. This time, it bit deeply into her soft ass cheeks. She screamed. A red welt immediately formed, as she withered and whined from the pain.

"Thank you sir. May I have another twenty please?" she said.

I delivered the next one with even more power, and enjoyed watching her strain against the rope holding her in place. After the tenth strike, she began to sob, which only served to arouse me further. I blindfolded her with a pillow case, and continued the whipping.

Deprived of sight, she suddenly looked frighten. She screamed when the next strike landed right across her nipples. I was getting good with this whip. Pausing, I watched her gasp for air, and whimper. This was so hot!

By the end of the whipping, she was covered with angry red strips and wicked looking welts across most of her body. I had only left her head untouched. Slowly, I walked up behind her, shoved my cock deep in her soaked pussy.

Each thrust literally lifted her up in the air. In those moments, she was only supported by my cock, which impaled her tight little cunt. When I was close to coming, I reached around, pinched both of her nipples, and pulled her up by them. She screamed, and I came, shooting thick wades of cum deep upside her. It was the best sex of my life.

From that day on, we fucked at least ten times a week. She always took a swig of potion from a bottle beforehand. Over time, our sexual encounters grew more intense. At her urging, we begin exploring clamps, electricity, and wax. She often sported an array of bruises and welts from our sessions. She looked so beautiful that way.

A month into our newly invigorated sex life, Allie suggested going to a BDSM club. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but she offered to share me with other women. I found the idea alluring, However, I knew she would want other men too. I didn't want to share her, but I couldn't resist the chance to openly fuck other women. So, we went.

We were both disappointed by the BDSM club. It was far too tame for our present interests. However, we found a pro-dominatrix there. She offered to guide us on our journey into the realm of pain and pleasure. She was expensive, but well worth the money.

The pro-dominatrix began coming to our home once a week. She taught me how to safely suspend Allie, and how to make her scream without leaving a mark. About two months into working with her, we met her husband. He was a male pro-dom.

Over dinner one night, Allie made an unexpected request. She wanted permission to use her vacation time to go to a BDSM training camp. Apparently, both of the pro-doms had highly recommended the place.

I was leery, especially when she explained how harsh and brutal the treatment was there. However, she stressed that this camp would make her into the perfect sex slave. Naturally, I quickly gave in.

The training camp was quite expensive. Fortunately, we could afford it. So, I helped her fill out the paperwork for the camp. However, I raised objections, when I saw a legal document that gave the camp's staff permission to abduct, torture, and rape her as they saw fit. She pointed out a paragraph in the document that stated the staff would take every precaution to ensure no permanent damage was inflicted.

I was still concerned, but I begrudgingly went along with it. After we completed the application. She sent it in, along with a large check. The weeks ticked by, until it was time for her to leave for camp.

According to the acceptance letter from the training camp, a van would arrive tomorrow morning at 8 AM sharp. It specified that Allie had to be completely naked, tied up, and gagged. They had even mailed us bondage instructions and a huge ball gag.

I didn't think her mouth was big enough to accommodate the gag, but she was able to force it between her teeth. In addition, the acceptance letter stated that she would be broken, and then trained to become the perfect sex slave. Reading that made my cock stiffen.

We got up the next morning. As per instructions, Allie took several deep enemas, and showered. I helped dry her off, and then carefully tied her up, head-to-toe, following the steps specified in the letter. I was about to insert the oversized ball gag into her mouth, when she asked me to retrieve a potion bottle from the nightstand.

I noticed that the liquid was a different color from what she had been drinking. However, I didn't say anything. I held it up to her lips, and she swallowed half the bottle.

"The other half is for you," she said, unexpectedly.

"I have never had to drink anything before," I said.

"The gypsy gave me this bottle, so we could both enjoy my time at camp. It will greatly improve the experience for both of us. Please, drink this for me," she urged.

I looked down into her loving big green eyes, and caved. Ignoring my inner voice, I swallowed the remaining liquid. It tasted bitter. When I grimaced, she laughed.

The doorbell rang, signaling they were here. I quickly stuffed the ball gag in her mouth. She could barely get it passed her teeth. It forced her jaws wide open, preventing her from making any discernable sounds.

I lifted Allie, hoisted her over my back, and carried he to the front door. With step, she had to gasp for air. I sat her down carefully right next to the door.

However, I suddenly began feeling weak, and my vision blurred. I looked down at her. She had a broad smile, clearly visible even through the massive ball gag. My legs gave out, and I crumpled to the floor, right next to her. She was still grinning at me. I attempted to speak, but blacked out, instead.

The road noise and vibrations from a vehicle woke me. Allie must have called an ambulance, as I could just make out a vehicle roof above me. It was quite dark. I tried to move, but couldn't.

I managed to lift my head, and glance down. My entire body was tied up! Worse yet, I was naked. Hey, wait just a second. Where was my cock, and why did I have boobs? I went into shock.

It took me several minutes to calm down enough to realize that I was in Allie's body. I screamed, but the ball gag effectively muffled it. I attempted to kick and roll around, but I had apparently been secured to the van floor. I wasn't going anywhere.

Panic set in, causing me to hyperventilate. I found it difficult to breath. The ball gag was blocking most of my air passage. I concentrated on taking deep even breaths. I had no choice but to suppress my fear; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to stay conscious.

I nearly passed out before getting myself under control. Once I got ahold of myself, I began trying to understand how this happened to me.

It didn't take long to figure out that Allie had set me up. She had obviously known that the potion would switch our bodies. And just as certain, she had intended that it was me, not her, that would be going to this damn camp. In fact, she must have carefully planned it. Shit, she was in my body right now! My face grew red with anger.

I was going to kill that bitch when I got out of here. The intense emotions focused me. I became aware of my surroundings.

Looking up, I saw two men sitting in the front of the van. I caught a glimpse of trees through the windshield. I must me in the country. Glancing around, I couldn't make out much else, as the back of the van was windowless and dark.

As I settled down, began to mentally explore this new body. Right away, I realized that I was cold, extremely cold. And despite the absence of my cock, I could feel something huge down there.

With a great deal of effort, I craned my neck enough to see an enormous fucking machine mounted right between my legs, with large dildo buried inside me!

Panic set in again, but I steadied myself. I saw the man in the passenger seat turn around and stare down at me. His lips curled into a cruel smile.

My heart raced. I had to find a way to make him aware of my actual identity. I attempted to speak, but only managed to make incoherent noises through the ball gag.

"Good, you're finally awake, little whore," he said, sneering.

He reached around, and flipped a switch on the machine between my legs. It roared to life. The gigantic dildo began to pump me. To my surprise, it didn't hurt, it felt quite good.

In fact, the friction warmed me, sending pleasant shivers up and down my spine. This must be how it feels for a woman. This wasn't so bad.

After a few minutes, the machine picked up speed, and the strokes went deeper inside me. I groaned into the ball gag, then my back tensed. Within seconds, I came. The orgasm was mild, but felt good.

Even tied up, I was able to arch my back slightly, as I rode through the enjoyable spasms. However, I wasn't comfortable with laying here, taking a dildo. It seemed perverted, and not quite right. The whole thing was too passive for my tastes.

When the orgasm subsided, I sighed. However, the machine didn't pause, in fact, it picked up speed. The pounding greatly intensified. My nether regions were overly sensitive after the orgasm. So, I came again, quickly. Wave after wave washed over me, totally exhausting me.

After the fifth or sixth forced orgasm, I could barely focus my eyes. For the first time in my life, I was cum-drunk. The machine grew even louder, and the pumping shook my entire body.

Ecstasy rapidly turned into agony, as the area from my bellybutton on down felt like it was on fire. I shouted, yelled, and screamed. The ball gag muffled most of it.

The man in the passenger's seat got up, and came close to me. With his face right next to mine, I could smell his stinky breath.

"Come again for me, little whore," he said, grinning.

His hand reached out to the machine, and it rived up faster. I shook my head violently no. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I could feel Allie's mascara smearing. He seemed to find this arousing, as I noticed the bulge in his pants grow.

He unzipped his jeans, and took out his cock. It was rock hard, and huge. Easily ten inches, and the width was equally impressive. I was intimated by his enormous manhood, and tried to pull away from him, but the restraints kept me in place.

With a few quick movements, he untied my right hand, shoving his cock into it. His cock felt huge in my small hand. I was tempted to sink Allie's long fingernails into his dick. However, given that I was helpless, I decided against it. He leaned closer.

"If you can make me come, I will turn off the machine, little whore," he said, smirking.

I wanted to vomit, but the ball gag would make me choke on it, so I fought back the urge. I could ignore him, but I would have to endure the incessant pumping, which was really beginning to hurt. Reluctantly, I began to stroke his cock with my hand. He groaned, and smiled down at me.

He turned a knob on the machine between my legs, and the dildo went even further inside me. It was slamming into me, and hurt like hell. The tip of the large dildo must be hitting Allie's cervix. Cramps quickly set in. My vision grew blurry.

"Do better, or I will turn the machine higher," he said.

Using what little motion was available, I gripped his cock firmly, and stroked him as fast as I could. My efforts must have pleased him, as he soon turned down the machine. I gasp air through my nostrils.

It seemed like hours before I finally saw him tense. He was ready to come. However, before I could finish, he pulled away.

I was shocked and thankful to see him remove my ball gag.

"Please listen to me! You have to believe me..." I began.

I stopped speaking, shocked by my hitch-pitched feminine voice. It was Allie's voice, but it sounded so different coming from me. Unfortunately, by the time I could speak continue, the man had jammed another large gag in my mouth, and then fastened it behind my neck.

This gag was even bigger than the one he had just removed. However, it had a large hole in the center, which made breathing easier. Better yet, I could still make sounds. With my jaws forced so wide open, it was still difficult to speak, so I chose my words carefully, and really enunciated them. I desperately needed to get through to this asshole.

"Please...give...me...a...second...to...explain...I'm...not..." I began again.

To my absolute horror, he grabbed my head, took his stiff cock, and shoved it through the hole in my ball gag. My eyes bulged, and I choked, as his long cock went down my small throat. I couldn't even take a breath. I was sucking a man's cock!

Gagging, my throat tightened around his swollen member. He moaned in appreciation, and took two handfuls of my long red hair. Unable to make a noise, desperate for oxygen, I had no choice but to lay there, and be violently face-fucked.

It was so humiliating, and degrading that my entire body grow quite warm, and I blushed head-to-toe. Having a man's cock in my mouth was just too much. I was close to retching. It took every ounce of my willpower to suppress the need.

Finally, he pulled out enough so that I could take a breath, then jammed it back down my throat. Minutes seemed like hours, as he continued to brutally fuck my mouth and throat, allowing me just a few gasps of air.

When I saw him tense, I prepared myself for a mouthful of his semen. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I didn't have a single homo bone in my body. Wait, this wasn't my body. Fuck!

I would have bitten his cock off, if not for the large ring pinning my jaws open. With no other option, I focused on catching as many breathes as possible, and watch that disgusting pig use me.

Thankfully, he finally reached down and switched off the fucking machine. My lower half felt numb. He removed the dildo from inside me, and I groaned in relief. However, before I knew what was happening, he jammed his fingers inside me!

It was incredibly weird to have a man shove something inside me--to be the passive one, instead of the aggressor. However, when his rough fingers found Allie's g-spot, I almost lost my mind. He began to rapidly jerk his hand up and down, rubbing my g-spot.

A profound sense of suspension came over me, followed by an intensely pleasurable feeling that began at near the clitoris, and spread throughout my pelvis. My vagina (my vagina!) became warm, electrified, and tingly. This feeling spread throughout my body, until my muscles contracted inside my cunt and lower pelvis. A powerfully throbbing sent me into pure bliss.

My eyes rolled back in my head, and I experienced the most powerful orgasm of my life. My back arched, and my arms and legs strained against the ropes. Just then, he come in my mouth. I was overwhelmed by intense pleasure and disgust, as my throat filled with thick wads of gooey milky sperm.

Given how deep his was down my throat, I thought the load would just shoot down into my stomach. I should have been so lucky. There was simply too much jizz, and it backed up. When he withdrew his cock, the load rushed up, and exploded out of my mouth and nose, causing me to violently cough and gasp. My eyes burned.

The sticky shit flew up in the air, and landed on my face and chest. It took me a while to catch my breath. When I was finally able to focus, I saw the bastard leering down at me. Then, I realized he was still vigorously rubbing my g-spot!

The sensation was too overpowering. My head spun. I was within seconds of losing unconsciousness. He seemed to sense my state, and abruptly withdrew his fingers. I gasp and groaned, loudly.

"Good little whore, we can't have you passing out," he said.

He stuffed his wet fingers, covered in Allie's gizz, down my throat, causing me to gag. I could taste Allie's salty pussy. His other hand found my left nipple, pinched, and lifted it. I screamed into his fingers. He smiled, cruelly. I hated this motherfucker.

Even if I had gotten free at that point, I was so exhausted and drained, I couldn't have moved. A painful slap across my face instantly got my attention. It really stung. The sick fuck stood up, and aimed his cock down at me.

He positioned his feet on each side of my head, pinning it in place. Suddenly, a steady stream of his piss hit my open mouth! It tasted terrible. I coughed and struggled, with no effect.

12