Trading Places Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This would have thrilled my wife, had she been here to watch my humiliation. I wondered where she was, and what she was doing with my male body.

The blonde crawled in front me, and inserted his cock in my mouth. I choked on it, as crewcut pumped my ass. Each time crewcut thrust, he shoved me into the blonde's cock.

The two men switched, so that I was sucking my own ass juices off crewcut's thick long cock, while the blonde pounded my ass. After swapping several times, they rolled me on my back, and took turns fucking my pussy in missionary.

This was a far more difficult position for me, given their long cocks. The blonde was the longest, and his swollen member slammed into my cervix repeatedly, causing me to cramp, badly. I was astonished when the intense cramps began feeling like an orgasm.

Crewcut shoved my knees against my breasts, and really went to town fucking my cunt. He pumped me so hard that my head snapped back and forth, hitting the mattress. Suddenly, a sense of suspension swept over me, quickly followed by intense pleasure in my clitoris.

The sensation spread throughout my pelvis area, and my pussy became warm, electric, and tingly. The feeling spread, until every part of my body was engaged. Contractions in my vagina and pelvis caused a deep throbbing. My head pressed against the mattress, as my back arched high. I began to squirt a steady stream.

Crewcut pulled out of me, and fanned my clit, fast. I screamed in pleasure, as the blonde held my legs apart. Ecstasy turned to agony, as they forced orgasm after orgasm out of me. Eventually, I stopped squirting, and went into a trance.

They moved away, leaving me flopping about on the bed, gasping for air. My hands were still cuffed behind me, so I bounced around helplessly. This seemed to provide them with a great deal of amusement. They shamed me until I flushed bright red.

When I finally calmed down, the blonde man tied me to the bed face up, with my legs tied wide apart. I was exhausted. I could no longer even cry.

The blonde shoved a long vibrator through my harness tube into my pussy, and switched the vibrator on high. I begged him for mercy. However, crewcut just sealed the hole in my ball gag with a cap, effectively muffling my pleadings and screams. The two men left the room, laughing and patting each other on the back.

It's impossible for me to gauge how much time I was in the room alone, straining against my restraints, as the vibrator drove me crazy. It forced me to come repeatedly. My eyes glazed over.

Eventually, I saw Lady Helen standing over me, smiling down at me, wickedly. She switched off the vibrator. She waited until I regained full consciousness, and then dressed me.

She put me in a floor-length red gown. Then, strapped six-inch red heels on my feet. In my depleted condition, the extra high heels made it difficult to take even a step.

However, Lady Helen was surprisingly patient with me. She took the time to teach me how to walk in these heels. Satisfied I could move on my own, she cleaned my face, and carefully reapplied my makeup. Once satisfied with my appearance, she reinserted the training rods, and locked them inside me. I managed to stay quiet the whole time.

"I think you understand your situation now. You have been a good little whore. However, the rest of day and evening will be far more challenging. So, remember, if you fail to obey, you know the consequences," she said, with a wink.

She escorted me out of the bedroom, but paused at the door to whisper in my ear.

"You have impressed me. No other trainee lasted so long with the boys. I think a celebration is in order," she said.

Lady Helen led me to a large room, with a long beautiful rosewood table, and ornate wooden chairs. The motion of walking aggravated my sore pussy and ass, as the dildos moved up and down inside me. In addition, I had to take each step carefully, in order not to fall over.

I wondered what she had meant by "celebration." She was a wicked, cruel, and clever woman. I suspected it wasn't going to be a fun festivity for me. Somehow, I had to survive next two weeks, so I could get my hands Allie, my dear wife. She would suffer greatly for these indignities.

*************************************************

I shut down the cam window on the laptop, and relaxed in my chair. It had been incredibly rewarding to watch my husband be so brutally fucked by those two burly men. The electricity had been an unexpected bonus.

Surprisingly, I had found herself deeply aroused by watching my own body getting used, and abused. While considering the strange emotions that had stirred up, I slowly stroked my swollen cock.

My husband was clearly learning what it was like to be a submissive woman, while I was adjusting to his powerful, large muscular male body. I had made good use of that body in the last two days...

12