Trading Places Pt. 04

Story Info
Frank comes to terms with being a submissive woman.
3.4k words
4.6
28.9k
22
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only had I lost track of time, I had come accept that I had never, and swatted her ass, hard. been man. My life before the ranch had been a terrible demented dream. I wasn't even sure if I had ever been any other place than the ranch. The days melded together, and I no longer cared.

Last night, just after my stall light went out, I heard two camp staffers talking. They seemed to think that I had suffered a complete break with reality. The attributed to the constant sexual torment, debasement, and humiliation. They thought I was broken.

They couldn't have been more wrong. For the first time in my life, I felt complete. I knew where I belonged, and what was expected of me. In other words, I was happy.

The sun slowly rose, and I got out of my makeshift bed. I wandered around my stall, until the diminutive Asian woman came to administer my enemas.

She smiled at me, as I stripped of my dress, panties, and bra. I had become entirely cooperative, and she clearly appreciated that compliance. I positioned myself in the center of the stall, and squatted low to make it easier for her to insert the foot-long enema nozzle in my ass.

I grimaced, as she plunged the lubed nozzle deep inside me. I felt the two balloons inflate and seal my ass. Then, I stood up, and locked my hands behind my back, as the Asian woman had taught me.

Cold water rushed into me, quickly distending my small stomach. I clinched my teeth, not even groaning any more, as the cramps washed through me in waves. The Asian woman opened the facet to maximum, then came over to me.

She cleaned with me with cold water and a sponge. My teeth chattered. When she was done, she retrieved a small makeup box, and efficiently applied eyeliner, blush, and a generous amount of vivid red lipstick. I stood there, shifting my weight uncomfortably from one foot to the other, as I filled with ice cold water.

My high heels hurt, but that was nothing new. My stomach protruded in front of me, making me look nine-months pregnant. However, I kept my hands locked together behind. The cramps and pressure caused me to take rapid, small, shallow breaths.

By the time she finished with my makeup, I was full and in a great deal of pain. However, like every other morning, I suddenly experienced a warm rush, which ignited my sexual cravings. There was something truly magical about those enemas.

I had grown to love the highly sexualized warmth that accompanied even ice enemas. After a few minutes of shallow breathing, the Asian woman placed a large bucket between my legs, deflated the balloons, removed the nozzle, and signaled me to expel. My anus opened and closed, as gush after gush of brown stinky fluid filled the pail.

I no longer blushed during this embarrassing time. I just squatted, and let it ripe, while she watched me. The rancid smell of my excrement filled the stall. She didn't seem to notice.

As I squeezed out the last of the liquid, she moved close to me, stroking my left cheek.

"Very good, Allie. You filled the pale this morning. Today is your last day at camp. It is a special day. A time to prove yourself in the grand race," she said.

Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. I was going home? Did I have a home? Did I want to leave the ranch? My head was swirling. I whipped my ass, and then got into a blue gown. It ended right below my bellybutton, leaving my everything from there down exposed.

"Grand race?" I said.

"Yes, my dear. All the submissives will compete. I can't say much more. However, it will involve a great deal of agony and ecstasy," she said, with a wink.

I was still in a daze, not sure what to make of the camp ending, as she fitted my head with a leather bridle. She buckled the straps tight around my neck, securing the bridle in place. Each side of the bridle sported tall blue feathers.

Next, she shoved a metal bit far back in my mouth, which pulled back my cheeks. She attached the bit to the bridle, and then snapped reins onto the large rings hanging down on each side of the bridle.

I became confused, and attempted to pull away. She gave the reins a sharp tug, which caused the bit to yank hard against the back of my mouth. It hurt like hell. The pain made caused me to stand very still, and settle in place.

"Good girl. I know this is new, but you will get the hang of it," she said, patting my head, affectionately.

The Asian woman moved behind me, and snapped the reins. I took a step forward, and she snapped them even harder. I began trotting toward the stall door. She pulled the left rein, which made me turn my head and body left.

Before I knew it, I was trotting down the long barn hallway, passing other stalls. I caught glimpses of other women in harnesses too. Each sported a different colored set of feathers.

When we reached the large barn door, she tugged back on the reins, and I halted in place. My ankles and feet stung from trotting in high heels. However, I stood perfectly still. I knew from experience that moving without being told to would only earn me pain.

Lady Helen came across the clearing from the large ranch house. She was wearing brightly colored riding clothes, with high top black boots. She carried a riding crop under right arm.

I took a deep breath, as she walked around to me, inspecting the Asian woman's work.

"Allie looks like a fine filly. A bit small for the race, but you have done a good job getting her ready," Lady Helen said, enthusiastically.

She gave my right thigh a smart strike with the riding crop. I grimaced, but stayed in place. She nodded at the Asian woman, approvingly. My stomach grumbled, loudly. I had not been feed since yesterday, and the enemas had completely cleaned out my colon. The two women ignored me.

"Who will be her rider?" the Asian woman said.

I never heard the Asian woman speak to Lady Helen first. I listened intently.

"She has been assigned to Peter, the smallest jockey available," Lady Helen said.

The Asian woman smiled, and nodded. I tensed, but remained silent. Rider?

"Take this filly over to the breeding pin, so her jockey can get acquainted, properly," Lady Helen said.

The Asian woman snapped the reins, and I resumed trotting over to a fenced area. I had never been here before. Using the reins, she expertly guided me through the fences to an open area. My ankles and feet were on fire.

She hauled back on the reins, and I thankfully stopped. A small man, with a crewcut, and intense expression approached us. He wore a checkered blue and white shirt, short riding pants, and black boots. He took off his hat, smirked, and rubbed his head.

"I'm supposed to ride this little thing? Shit, she isn't hundred pounds soaking wet!" he said.

"This is your filly, sir," the Asian woman said.

The woman bowed, and left. I stood perfectly still, as he circled around me. He went to the fence, and retrieved a set of long leather gloves. He folded my hands against my shoulders, and then laced them up, trapping my hands. When he finished, he stepped back. The gloves made me look more like a T-Rex than a horse.

I could tell he had a temper, but my training made me eager to please him. So, I stood there, doe eyed. He shook his head in obvious disgust, which made my pussy moist.

"You will have to do. Get on your knees, bitch," he said, with a snarl.

I knelt, looked up, mouth open, tongue out. He didn't waste a moment, pulling his cock from his pants, and shoving it down my throat. I gagged. However, I sucked him so hard that my cheeks hallowed. With my hands sewn against my arms, I had only my mouth and tongue to please him.

I moved my head back and forth, rapidly, using my tongue piercing to massage his hard shaft in my mouth. He groaned in pleasure. I had gotten good at sucking cock, but his was exceptionally long. I had to fight back the urge to choke. In addition, I was having trouble catching my breath.

After just a few minutes, he lost his patience with me. He grabbed my long orange braids, and began face-fucking me, savagely. As I choked, my throat tightened around his cock. My nostrils flaring wide for air, and tears ran down my face, smearing my fresh mascara.

I was close to passing out, when he finally pulled his cock out. I gasped, coughed, and sputtered. He pushed my head down to the dirt, then roughly lifted my hips. He just plunged inside me, deep. I groan, loudly. As he slammed repeatedly into my cervix.

The cramps radiated from my cervix, as he thrust into me. Tears dropped into the dirt. Suddenly, I felt a riding crop strike my ass. It really stung, and I screamed.

The jockey snarled his appreciation at my distress. He swatted me again, harder. His pumping grew in intensity. Before I knew it, I was coming and squirting all over the dirt beneath my spread legs. He seemed to love seeing me squirt, as he pumped and swatted even harder.

The combination of pain and pleasure kept me coming. One orgasmic wave after another washed over me. I lost track of where one orgasm ended and the next began.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I didn't want to leave the ranch. I needed cruel men like this one to use me, forever. He came, shooting wads of thick jizz inside me.

He rough hands jerked me back and forth, until he had completely drained his cock deep in my pussy. He lifted me to my feet, and shook his head.

"Your face is covered with dirt and tears. You like a cheap whore. That will never do," he said.

He retrieved some items, while I stood there panting. The waves of pleasure made me shake, uncontrollably. He swatted by ass, hard, and I squealed.

"That will be enough of that, slut! You didn't even ask for permission to come. If you didn't have a race to run, I would punish you severely," he shouted.

I calmed myself, as he cleaned my face, and reapplied makeup. I was surprised how adroit he was at putting eyeliner and lipstick on. I smiled at him, when he finished. He just grunted.

He took the reins, and led me to a small shed. He placed a metal collar around my neck, and then locked it place with a padlock. He attached chains to the rings on each side of the collar. I was immobilized, and standing on my toes.

I gulped, when I saw him pull out a small cart, with a long tongue. He placed the tongue between my legs. The tongue had two long thick angled dildos. I instantly knew where those were going, and how I was expected to pull the cart.

He didn't waste any time. Bending over, he lubed both dildos, then raised the cart tongue until the dildos pressed against my labia and anus. With a single shift jerk, he shoved both inside me. I raised up on my toes, and whimpered. However, he continued to lift the tongue until the dildos were firmly seated inside me.

I could feel the dildo in my vagina pressing against my cervix. The other dildo was so deep, it had shoved open my second sphincter. I could barely stand with these long things inside. How could I possibly run with them inside me?

Using leather straps, he fastened the cart tongue to my waist, ensuring that it wouldn't let the dildos fall out. I was just beginning to breathe again, when he stepped on the cart. His weight caused the cart tongue to literally lift my toes off the ground. I screamed.

He shifted his weight forward on the cart, and my toes touched the ground. However, I continued to scream, until I felt his whip bite deeply into my left shoulder. I fought back tears. With a great deal of effort, I calmed myself.

"Giddy up!" he yelled.

He sharply snapped the reins, and the bit in my mouth painfully yanked back my jaw. To pull the cart, I leaned forward, and the dildos went deeper inside me. It hurt like hell.

A loud cracking sound and excruciating pain signaled another strike of the whip. This one landed on my ass. It felt like the skin came off. I bent forward, and used every ounce of strength this body possessed to pull the cart. With each step, my high heels cut into my ankles and toes.

After another four whips across my ass, I managed to get the cart rolling. However, it soon became painfully clear that my rider wasn't yet pleased. The dildos that had been inserted in me had thin shiny strips running up their sides. I know discovered their purpose.

Just as I dug my heels for another shove forward, an electric shock dropped me to my knees. I have never experienced such agony in my life. The electric current arched back and forth between the dildos buried inside me. I couldn't breath or speak for almost minute.

When I finally caught a breath, I stood back up. This time, I pulled like my life depended it. Thee was no way I wanted to be shocked like that again. The cart moved faster, as my legs pumped up and down in the dirt. The whip bit into my ass and back.

We picked up even more speed. Sweat ran down my face, and I began to gasp for air. My thighs and caves burned with the exertion. I ignored them, and pressed on.

The rider used the reins to steer me onto a dirt track. I saw other women pulling carts ahead of me. Eventually, we all lined up at what appeared to be a staring line. I glanced to each side. Every woman there was far bigger and stronger than me. My heart sank.

My rider stepped off the cart, and walked around in front me. The cart tongue between my legs sagged down an inch, and I took a deep breath. He held up a small canteen of water and poured it into my open mouth.

Swallowing with the bit in my mouth was difficult, so I just let the cool water drain down my throat. I choked, but managed to get most of it down. I was extremely gratefully for the cool water.

Then, I smiled at him, though I'm sure the bit in my mouth distorted my expression. He smoothed down by sweating hair, and leaned close to my left ear.

"You will run like the wind, or suffer the consequences," he said.

His voice made me shiver. He fed me some more water, then got back onto the cart. Once again, I was suspended in the air briefly, until he shifted his weight forward. However, this time I quietly suffered through the pain and indignity.

Lady Helen approached from my right, and climbed several stairs to a dais overlooking the starting line. She carried a flag, and was wearing a beautiful long black gown. She made a few introductory remarks about the race, and then wished the riders and fillies good luck.

The reins tighten, and I hunch down, repositioning my legs to pull the cart. I stole another glance at my competition. At least they were wearing high heels too.

Lady Helen raised the flag high over her head. A roar went up from the stands. I felt a moment of embarrassment. I was almost naked, strapped to a cart, and impaled by dildos. I focused on the track ahead, leaned forward.

The flag came down, and I pulled with every ounce of my being. However, the cart behind me took off slowly. The other carts moved ahead of me, quickly leaving me in their dust. Even without the whip biting into my back, I would have tried harder. I didn't want to disappoint my rider, or Lady Helen.

Despite my best efforts, the other carts were vanishing around the curve ahead. Somehow, I found the strength to pick up more speed. By the time we rounded the second curve, I was closing in on the other carts.

The women pulling them were clearly running out of steam. I leaned farther forward, shoving the dildos even deeper inside me. I ignored the pain, and closed the gap between me and the other carts.

On the final curve, I pulled even with them. I glanced right and left. The woman looked terrible, exhausted, with bleeding ankles. My heart raced. I had a chance of winning this race.

As we approached the finish line, my legs pumped for all they worth. The dildos moved up and down inside me rapidly. Just feet from crossing the line, I came. It was no ordinary climax, but an Earth-shattering one.

My legs went out from under me. However, the momentum of the cart shoved me forward, painfully pushing my knees across the dirt. This strange combination of agony and ecstasy overpowered me. It was the most erotic moment of my life.

I closed my eyes, defeated, yet still coming. The cart came to a stop, and the crowd rose to their feet, cheering. I opened my eyes, gasping for air. My knees were blood soaked in the dirt.

When I looked up, I was elated beyond words. The cart had carried us past the finish line. We had won the race!

My rider stepped off the cart, and bowed to the crowd. They threw roses at his feet. I sat on my knees, crying. When the applause died down, my rider came to me.

"You really showed me something out there!" he said.

He removed my bridle and bit, and then unfastened the tongue, letting drop it to the ground. I shivered, as the dildo slide out of me. I felt empty inside. He kissed my blistered dry lips. I was so happy to have served my rider so well.

Lady Helen walked over to me, and placed a large wreath of colorful flowers around my neck. A well-dressed woman took pictures of the rider and me. I weakly smiled.

Just a couple of hours later, I stood with the other women waiting for our rides home. My vagina and ass ached, but the cream that the Asian woman had applied after the race helped sooth my insides. I was still careful not to make any sudden movements.

The Asian woman had dressed me in a pretty floral dress, with flats. I was extremely grateful to be out of my high heels. I looked down at the bandages that covered the cuts that the heels had left on both my ankles. I sighed. Oh, well, my pretty ankles would heal.

Lady Helen came out, and waved. I waved back, enthusiastically. She came over to me, and hugged me tight.

"I am so proud of you!" she said.

I whipped a tear from my cheek. I didn't want it to ruin my pretty makeup. A van pulled up, and I got in. Looking out the window, I realized just how much I was going to miss this place. I hoped that Allie would let me come back.

The drive to the city was uneventful. It was difficult to believe how much I had changed in just two weeks. I was a proper lady now. A true pain slut.

The van slowed and stopped in front of my home. I was very nervous. I got out, slowly, and thanked the driver. He laughed, and told me I had been a good fuck. I climbed back in, and kissed him on the check.

As I walked up the steps to the front door. For some reason, I rang the doorbell, while clutching the purse the camp had given me. The door swung open, and I saw Allie in a male body. She looked so handsome as a man.

Allie took a couple cautious steps back, as I walked in. Once my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I knelt, opened my mouth, and stuck my tongue out. I was surprised to see the unadulterated shock on her face.