Trading Places Pt. 05

Story Info
At long last, Allie and Frank come face-to-face.
4.9k words
4.7
27.2k
20
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't have been more astonished. Frank was kneeling in front of me, open mouthed, tongue out, expecting me to stick my cock in his mouth. I looked down at him, in a combination of awe and suspicion.

He was wearing a colorful cute floral dress, and looked tanned and freckled. I hardly recognized my body. It was weird looking into my own face, and knowing Frank was lurking behind my eyes.

In preparation for dealing with Frank when he got back home, I had run a million different scenarios through my mind. Since I had tricked him into switching bodies, and then sent him to the harshest sex camp imaginable, I fully expected him to attack me, or at least demand that we switch bodies again.

In none of these scenarios had I anticipated that he would want to suck me off. This was either the greatest con-job in history, or I had vastly underestimated the effectiveness of the training camp. In any case, there was no way I was going to place my cock between his teeth right now. This may not be my body, but I wasn't going to chance losing half my penis.

In other words, I had didn't want to become just another tabloid story. I liked this male body just the way it was. I might want to keep it, at least for now. So, I decided to test Frank, and see just how far I could push his whole submissive wife act. I smiled, and opened my arms.

"There is time for that later, come give me a hug!" I said.

His face, my face, broke into a broad smile. He jumped, ran, and leaped into my arms. I picked up him, and swung him. I had never realized how small and delicate my body was until that moment.

My female form weighed a mere hundred pounds, and stood just five feet three inches. So, it was easy to lift Frank off his feet, and swing him around. His long-braided orange hair flew in the air behind him. He giggled.

It was so weird to hear my voice coming from Frank. I still hadn't become accustomed to Frank voice. My voice, now. This body swapping was bizarre.

I set Frank down, taking care not to hurt the little thing. My current body was easily twice as strong as his. Frank grabbed my hand, and tugged me toward the bedroom.

"Can we fuck?" he said, in my high pitched feminine voice.

Was Frank testing me? Perhaps seeing if I was buying his charade? I was confused, and unsure what to do. So, I followed him, reluctantly. My ass looked firm and cute from behind.

When we got to the main bedroom, I stopped just inside the door. Frank quickly unzipped his dress, and let it fall to the floor around his bandaged ankles. Then, he dropped his panties, and stepped out of them. The tiny female jumped on the bed, and then rolled over, spreading wide for me. My cock twitched.

I stood there, slacked jaw and gawking. He truly scared me. Just how far was he willing to take this whole act?

Not wanting to let him know I was scared, I unzipped my pants, and pulled them down, along with my underwear. I took off my shirt, kicked my shoes to the side, and climbed between his thin bruised legs.

I grabbed him by his delicate ankles, and lifted his ass a foot of the bed. His pussy, my pussy, looked moist. Was he really turned on? Only one way to find out.

I held both ankles with one hand, and used my free hand to forcibly shove my index finger deep into his cunt. He squealed in delight. Fuck, he was real wet!

This whole pro-noun thing was driving me crazy. If I was going to accept that Frank was being honest in his feeling, I had to stop thinking of him as a male. I vowed to start treating him as a woman, a submissive woman. And let the cards fall where they may.

"Before I fuck you, I want you to choose a more feminine name than Frank," I said, looking down at her.

"Hmm...Frankie?" she said, giggling, and grinning up at me.

If she was pretending, she had me.

"Frankie, it is. And you can call me Al from now on," I said.

"Oh, Al, hurt me, punish me, please!" she said, lustfully.

Overcome by my own desire, I lifted her further in the air by the ankles, until I could see her ass cheeks spread wide. She had numerous bruises and half-healed wounds on both cheeks. The camp staff had been brutal with her.

Using my free arm, I gave her a sharp swat on the ass, taking care to hit the nastiest of the existing bruises. She didn't even try to pull away. Instead, she put her arms over her head, and laid there, passively.

My cock grew stiff, as I delivered a series of nasty swats to her soft lovely ass. It was weird to be spanking my own ass, watching my own face grimace in pain. I wondered if she thought it was strange being spanked by me.

I quit caring, and bent her legs, shoving her knees up against her small firm breasts. This exposed both of her holes to me. I worked her anus open with my index finger, and shoved my thump into her soaked pussy. She moaned, softly.

I wiggled both fingers, while lifting her ankles with my other hand. She was helpless, and sexy like this. My cock grew rock hard.

With a hand on each ankle, I spread her legs wider. Then, I pulled her toward me, until the tip of my cock was pressing against her anus. She looked up at me, with a face full of yearning.

I didn't waste a moment, and shoved my cock just inside her ass. It was warm, good. I pulled her into me, and my cock plunged deep inside her ass. I spread her legs wider, so I could see her face. She was ecstatic. So, I began pumping her, slowly.

In this position, she was entirely helpless. With her ass a foot of the bed, legs spread wide, the only thing she could do was moan and take it.

As my thrusts became faster and more powerful, her fingers clutched the bedspread behind her. The bedspread wrinkled, as her knuckles turned white from the tension. She began to squeal with each inward thrust, and gasped on the outward ones.

Her eyes rolled back, as she gasped for air. I hooked her ankles over my shoulders, freeing up my hands, and began to fan her clit. I continued to pump her ass, hard.

As a woman, I had never carried for anal sex. However, I had enjoyed clitoral simulation growing up. When I was a young, I frequently rubbed my clit during masturbation. It always gave me a wonderful climax. However, Frank tended to overdo it with clit fanning. He would drive me insane, forcing me to come, repeatedly, until the pleasure turned into sheer agony.

Now, I was returning the favor. As I thrust balls deep into her ass, I fanned her clit, wildly. After just a few minutes, she arched her back high, shrieked, and came. She squirted high in the air. Gizz sprayed my chest and face.

I should stop it, but I was too horny. So, fucked her ass even harder, and forced to keep coming with my fingers rubbing her clit. She flopped around, uncontrollably. However, she didn't beg for mercy, or attempt to swat my hand away. All things I would have done in her place.

Clearly, Frankie wasn't faking it. She had changed. I looked down at her, and came. Thick wads of my gizz shot up into her colon.

She continued to come too. However, the stream of jizz from her pussy slowly dissipated. Apparently, I had exhausted her supply. When I had been in that body, I had never squirted.

I pulled out of her ass, moved back, and let go of her ankles. She dropped down on the bed. I watched her reach down and fan her clit, while staring up at me, wild-eyed. What a wanton little slut! I loved it.

I'm not sure what came over me, but I suddenly reached down, and swatted her hand away.

"Only I can give you pleasure, understand?" I said.

My voice sounded meaner than I had intended. However, it got her attention. She immediately put her arms back over her head, and looked ashamed.

"Sorry, master," she said, blushing.

"You little whore! You still require training," I said.

I slapped her thigh, hard. She bowed her head, as an indication of submission I began to get stiff again.

"Please, punish me, master. I deserve it," she said.

"Oh, I will, but not because you want me to. Eat the cum I deposited in your ass," I said.

She nodded, and sat up, cupped a hand under ass, and squeezed. She grunted from the effort. A large gap left by my cock made it easier for her to push out my gizz. A white and brown substance began to bubble out, and into her waiting palm.

She paused, brought hand to lips, and licked it up. She gargled it, showed me the disgusting fluid, and then swallowed, smiling ear-to-ear, afterward.

"Good girl! But we need to make sure you got it all," I said.

I rolled her on her side, and shoved her knees up to her breasts. She wrapped both arms around her knees, and pulled them tight into her. I retrieved lube from the night stand, and covered my right hand in it.

As a woman, I would never have allowed anyone to fist me. As a man, I couldn't wait to try it. I worked two fingers into her tight ass. She purred.

A third finger went in, then a fourth, and finally my thumb. I pushed, slowly. My large knuckles caught. She groaned.

I squeezed some more lube around my knuckles, and massaged in. Then, with just the slightest pressure, my knuckles slipped past the bottleneck. I was inside her ass, wrist deep.

It was thrilling to have my hand in her. I slowly curled my fingers, and made a tight fist. She groaned, loudly. However, she held perfectly still.

If this bitch was faking, she deserved an Oscar. I pushed in deeper, and her entire body began to shake. I brought my hand back, just bit. She shook even more.

Without warning, I began rapidly moving my fist back and forth. The range of motion was short, but that's all it took. She let go her knees, arched her back, and came.

Her cries echoed off the bedroom walls, as I moved my fist even faster. She rolled over on her tummy, in an instinctive attempt to escape the overstimulation. However, I climbed between her legs, and continued fist fuck her.

I was merciless, and really pump her ass, hard. Her mouth opened, she sunk her teeth into the bedspread, biting it. I was mildly surprised that she hadn't begged me to stop. She just laid there, taking it.

She seemed to lose consciousness for a moment, so I stopped. I carefully withdrew my hand. She gasped, and opened her eyes. After a few deep breaths, she craned her head, and starred at me.

"Did you get all your gizz, or should roll on my side again?" she said, grinning.

I loved my slutty wife. I swatted her on the ass, and told her to shower, and get dressed. While she was in the shower, I called Mistress Sin, our local pro-dominatrix.

I was in luck. She had a time available this very afternoon. Better yet, Debbie, a submissive I used and abused yesterday, would be there too.

When Frankie came out of the shower, I examined the cuts and bruise on her ankles. I asked her if she could wear high heels. She nodded yes. What a trooper.

I got my six-inch heels from the closet, and slipped them on. She grimaced, with I fastened them tight. I told her to get the short black leather skirt and leather top. She knew right away that I was planning a trip to the pro-dom's dungeon. she smiled, eagerly.

She went into the bathroom, and stood in front of the vanity. I came into see what was taking her so long. She was crying. I moved behind, and wrapped my arms around waist.

"Tell me what's wrong," I said, stroking her cheek, softly.

"I'm such a dumb fucking bitch, I don't even know how to put on makeup. A woman at the camp did it for me," she said, sobbing.

"Now, now, it's okay, I will show you," I said.

She sniffled, and whipped her tears, and give me a warm smile. I put down the toilet seat, and sat her on it. I got my makeup box. I explained how to apply each item, as I put it on her. In a perverse wacky way, it was like teaching my own daughter to use makeup.

I paused every so often, so she could glance in the mirror. By the time I was finished, she looked sexy and adorable. Not wanting to spoil my great makeup job, I kissed her tits instead of her lips. She giggled like a virgin on her wedding night.

Then, she looked down, and gasped. There were drops of blood on the toilet seat. She looked scared.

"It's just your period, sweetie," I said.

"I have never had one before," she replied, looking worried.

"It's not a problem. You will need to get use to them," I said.

I retrieved my pads from under the counter, and showed her how to position one under her panties. She stood up, the pad bulging in her panties. She looked embarrassed.

"Does this mean we can't go to Mistress Sin's dungeon?" she said.

She was obviously disheartened.

"Let me check," I said.

With smartphone in hand, I dialed the pro-dom. I quickly told her about Frankie's condition, and she laughed.

"Oh, Frank, periods can be so much fun! We can have Debbie go down on her. I can't wait to see the expression on her face when she taste's Allie's bloody pussy," Mistress Sin said.

"If you're sure," I replied.

"Definitely. In fact, let me give you a recipe. It will make her period cramps far more acute. You can whip it up from the ingredients in your kitchen. By the time you arrive, she will be in severe distress, which will make our session far more entertaining," she said, laughing, wickedly.

"Great. I will give prepare the drink. One more thing. The training camp has gotten us thinking. We have changed our names. Allie now goes by Frankie, and I go by Al," I said.

I was nervous, wondering if changing our names might make the pro-dom suspicious. However, she simply acknowledged the name changes, and hung up.

Frankie was standing in the bathroom doorway, rubbing her tummy. Her period cramps had already stared. I took her to the kitchen, and sat her at the table. She watched me, while I mixed up the recipe.

I recounted what the pro-dom had said about the effects of the formula. I had expected Frankie to object, but she sat there quietly, until I had the drink ready. Without word, she down the whole thing, gulping it. I sat down next her, and held her hand.

It didn't take long for the cramps to get a far worse. She doubled over, groaning. I forced her to sit up straight.

"You will act like a lady, or I will fix another glass for you, understand? Now, finish dressing, slut," I said.

She got to her feet, walked to the bedroom. I heard the click of her heels on the wood floor, all the way down the hallway. She dressed quickly.

On the drive over, I could tell she was in extreme pain. However, she suffered quietly, and kept perfect posture. I was proud of her.

I spent of last night worrying about becoming a deviant. Frankie's transition into a submissive slut somehow made those self-doubts vanish. I was fully embracing my sadism. I no longer cared if I was a degenerate.

We arrived, and I helped her out of the car. She had a difficult time walking in the six-inch heels. In addition to the mind-numbing stomach cramps, her feet must have been on fire. However, you would have never known from the way she walked up the porch steps.

Mistress Sin greeted us at the door, and ushered us inside. Her shiny platinum blonde hair was in a tight bun. She grinned at me, flashing her blue eyes. I noticed her large breasts were on full display, practically falling out of her tight leather top.

She was an extraordinarily sexy and beautiful woman. As Allie, she had intimated me. Now, I enjoyed the view.

She gave me a firm kiss on the lips, right in front of Frankie. I glanced back, but Frankie didn't react, which surprised me.

I carefully guided Frankie down the stairs to the makeshift dungeon, making sure she didn't trip in her debilitated condition. Debbie was there, naked, and spread-eagled. Chains held her arms and legs.

Debbie was already sporting several angry red strips across her large round breasts. She smiled, when she spotted me. I grinned back.

Mistress Sin went behind a counter, and came back with a full glass. Judging by the color and texture of the contents, it was the same formula I had given Frankie earlier to induce more cramps.

"Drink this Allie...I mean Frankie," she said, offering her the glass.

Frankie didn't hesitate. She obeyed, took the glass, and swallowed every drop. I sat her down on a padded bench, and removed her clothing, except for the heels. She blushed bright red, when I removed the blood-soaked pad from between legs.

Mistress Sin had been watching, and stepped forward to take the pad. She folded it so the blood and other discharge was on the outside. Then, she went over and gently stuffed it into Debbie's mouth.

It took several tries to get the entire thick pad in her mouth. The pro-dom used duct tape to seal Debbie's mouth shut. My stomach felt queasy, as I watched Debbie slowly swallow my wife's period discharge.

Frankie just sat there, gripping her stomach. I could tell the cramps had intensified. When I tried to lift Frankie to her feet, her knees gave out. I caught her, and carried in my arms. She was shaking from the spasms of pain.

Mistress Sin came over with a small dildo. She turned the base, and handed it to me. I was amazed at how powerfully it vibrated.

She instructed me to insert it inside Frankie's pussy. I laid Frankie back down on the bench, lifted her legs, and slipped in it. The period blood made the task relatively easy.

Frankie grimaced, until the dildo was all the way inside her. Then, she sighed, and relaxed. She rested her head on the bench, and moaned in appreciation. The pro-dom attached ankle and wrist restraints to her. In moments, Frankie's hands and legs were secured below the bench.

With Frankie immobilized, face up, Mistress Sin squatted over her face. I stood there, fascinated, with a growing hard on. The pro-dom lowered her crotch, so that her hairy pussy touched my wife's open lips.

Frankie began to lick her pussy. Suddenly, a stream of yellow piss splashed in Frankie's mouth. To my wife's credit, she didn't spill a drop.

She choked a bit, but managed to swallow the stream in large gulps. She even kept up when the stream became a torrent. I leaned down, and rubbed Frankie's tummy, to help sooth her cramps.

She moaned, softly. When Mistress Sin had finished peeing, Frankie went back to work sucking and licking her cunt.

I walked over to Debbie, and pinched both of her nipples. She squealed, as I pulled her nipples, and lifted her forward with them. Her back arched, beautifully.

I let her go, and then walked to the implement wall. After a moment, I took down a cattle prod. Turning, I quickly positioned myself in front of Debbie, and placed the two red prongs just inside her labia.

She gasped, and her eyes grew wide with fear. I pressed the button on the cattle prod, and she jerked about, wildly. The shock had been so painful that she hadn't even made a sound.

She just hung there, gasping, and shaking. As she struggled with the intense pain, I kissed her lips, and probed her warm mouth with my tongue. My fingers found her wet pussy, and I shoved two in deep enough to find her g-spot.

I began rubbing it, furiously. Within seconds, I made her come. She found her voice, and shrieked, loudly. This only encouraged me to rub faster.

I glanced back Frankie. The pro-dom was no longer straddling her. Instead, she was untying my wife. Frankie stared in my direction. I could see her mouth the words, "Thank you."

I shoved another finger inside Debbie, almost lifting her in the air. With my other hand, I covered her mouth and pinched her nose shut. She struggled to breath, and her eyes bulged.

After forcing another orgasm, I withdrew my fingers, and allowed her to finally breath. She inhaled, and coughed. Saliva dripped from her mouth, onto her large breasts.

The chains attached to the manacles that held her wrists and ankles were taunt. I admired her curvy body, as she hung spread-eagled and naked before me. Gizz ran down both of her legs, and dripped on the floor beneath, mingling with her saliva.

12