Trading Places Pt. 07

Story Info
Body swapping is confusing and life altering.
3.9k words
4.63
25.6k
12
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes opened slowly. I wasn't sure if this was just another dream, or reality. When I was able to focus, I saw that this was Ellen's bedroom. I was alone, in her bed.

A sudden wave of hunger made my stomach rumbled. Not surprising, given that I hadn't eaten in sometime. In addition, I had my stomach and colon emptied last night. I smelled something delicious.

Ellen must have left the tray of food on the nightstand next to me. I threw back the covers, and climbed out. However, when my feet hit the floor, my ass and vagina hurt.

Looking down, I saw a leather harness fitted tight around my waist. Two padlocks secured it. I felt something hard and long in both my ass and pussy. I suspected that the harness held two dildos inside me. Fuck!

Overcome by hunger, I ignored the harness, and quickly consumed the toast, eggs, and sausage. Food never tasted better. Just as I finished, a noise startled me.

Ellen opened the door, and slipped into the room, quietly. By any measure, she was a beautiful woman, with long black hair, riveting brown eyes, shapely breasts, and a perfect symmetrical figure.

She had two large backpacks, dressed in green fatigues, and tall hiking boots. She set the packs near the door, and flashed a smile.

"I see you found the nourishment," Ellen said.

"Thank you, and thanks for saving me last night. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but why have you harnessed me?" I inquired, attempting to conceal my anger.

"My mother taught me that trust must be earned," she said, grinning again.

She held up a remote control, so that I could see it, and then pressed a button. Deep inside me, a powerful arc of electricity jumped from one dildo to the other. Then, it arced back the other way. After several repeats, the pace and intensity increased. By then, I was on the floor, clawing at my stomach, in absolute agony. I bit my lower lip, trying not to scream or vomit. When the voltage finally ceased, I was left sobbing, and gasping for air.

Ellen stood over me, holding the remote, and wickedly grinning. The remote had a series of LEDs, which apparently indicated the power level. She increased the setting to half, and pressed the button again.

The pain was unimaginable. I rolled around on the floor, clutching my pelvic region. She watched the entire time, obviously amused and aroused by my pain. She finally released the button. I feel limp on the floor, gasping.

"I think we understand each other now. Obey, and I will only punish occasionally," she said, laughing.

I hated her. She was a sadistic bitch. After some time, I got to my feet, but continued to shake. It had taken every ounce of my self-control to remain silent. I was panting, and weak in the knees.

"I brought the supplies we will need to escape," she said.

As Ellen walked back to the packs, I weakly climbed back onto the bed, clutching my crotch. Was she really going to help me escape?

"I can see you're confused. Just know that I want out of here as much as you, maybe more," she said.

She took clothing out of one of the backpacks, along with hiking boots, and handed them to me. They appeared too large to fit me.

"Go to the bathroom, and get dressed. You must be ready to depart in the next few minutes. I have arranged for security to be down. Get moving!" she said, waving the remote, menacingly.

I didn't need to be threatened twice. I scrambled off the bed, and walked quickly to the bathroom. The dildos inside me moved up and down. It was going to be a challenge hiking with them inside me.

It hurt to pee. The dildo in my pussy pressed against my urethra. I cleaned my face with cold water, and pulled on the clothing. I was mildly surprised they fit, even the boots. I reexamined myself in the bathroom mirror. My long orange hair had been combed out and braided.

The green fatigues made my freckles standout. My ass was still sore, and my tits were sore too. I adjusted the sports bra Hellen had provided. Satisfied with my appearance, I rejoined her in the bedroom. She handed me a pack, and helped pull it over my shoulders.

She quietly opened the door, and peeked down both sides of the hallway. Then, she put on her pack, and motioned for me to follow. As I walked quietly down the hallway, I tried not to get my hopes up.

This might yet another ruse, a novel way to torment me. However, when we emerged from the large cabin, and I didn't see anyone around, my heart began to race. Perhaps freedom would really be mine. And none too soon, given Lady Helen's growing ill will towards me.

Each step caused the two dildos inside me to slid up down, making it difficult to walk fast. I caught up to Ellen, and tapped her shoulder. She paused, and I whispered in her ear.

"Can you remove this harness? I'm not going to be able to keep up with you," I said.

"It's that uncomfortable?" she said, smirking.

I nodded yes. She raised the remote, I shook my head no. Then, a pleasant vibration began in my ass and pussy. She waived me on. I had to admit, the sensations made it more enjoyable to walk. In fact, each step brought me closer to an orgasm. Ellen turned around, smiling. She obviously knew I was close to an orgasm.

We crossed a large open field, and the cabin faded in the distance behind us. Then, we entered a heavily forested area. I glanced back to make sure no one was aware of our departure. The field seemed deserted. Ellen had planned our departure well.

Once we began walking on uneven ground, the harness and dildos become even more of a challenge. She cranked up the vibrations, making it just tolerable. Unfortunately, that made me come, hard.

I dropped to my knees, covered my mouth, as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy washed over me. I disliked being so helpless, totally controlled by this spoiled, vicious, teenager. Grinning, she watched, as I climaxed.

"Allie, we really don't have time for you to come every few minutes," she said, teasingly.

After a few minutes, I got myself under control and stood back up, shouldering my pack. I silently vowed to get even with the bitch. The dildos continued to vibrate, but I managed to resist coming again.

After thirty minutes in the woods, we reached another large clearing. Ellen stopped ahead of me, just short of the tree line. She indicated that I should approach slowly and quietly. I crawled up next to her.

More than fifty yards away, I saw a man standing near the middle of the field. A woman was on the ground next to him. Ellen handed me a pair of binoculars. I studied the man. He was obviously cabin staff. However, what drew my attention was the all-terrain vehicle (ATV) next to him.

This was a real stroke of luck. We hadn't been able to take an ATV at the cabin for fear that the motor noise would alert security. If we could get this one, we could cover a lot more ground, with a lot less effort, especially on my part.

I studied the woman on the ground. She was staked out, and naked, looking looked terrified. Her legs were tied wide apart. After I refocused the binoculars, I saw that she had a large speculum inside her, exposing her inner vagina. I searched the area nearby, trying to determine what was so frighten of. When I finally looked beneath her, I spotted ants.

She was staked out over a red anthill! There was jar of honey right next to her left leg. The man must of have stuffed the honey in her pussy, as the ants were stampeding through the speculum, scrambling inside her. She was crying.

If the woman hadn't been thoroughly gagged, we would have heard her screams all the way across the field. In that instant, I came up with a plan. I described the relevant parts to Ellen. She was reluctant to give me the remote for my harness. However, I eventually convinced her that it was necessary to pull off my scheme.

I removed my clothing and boots. I stepped out from the forest cover, wearing nothing but the leather harness, and briskly trotted toward the man. I crossed half the distance between us before he noticed me.

He held up his hand, indicating I should stop. I immediately compiled, and bowed my head, as an overt act of submission. He left the woman, and walked briskly toward me. When he arrived, he circled, not sure what to make of me.

"Well little slut, what are you doing all the way out here?" he asked, leeringly.

"Sir, I was dropped off my Lady Helen for your further amusement," I replied, head still bowed.

I handed him the remote for my harness, knelt in front of him, opened my mouth wide, and stuck out my tongue. I attempted to look as innocent as possible. He bought it. He unzipped his pants, and let his manhood flop out. I forced myself to eagerly lick the tip, and grinned up at him. He held the remote close to my face.

"You had better give me the best blowjob of my life, or I will shock you, and then stake you out next to her," he said, pointing at the woman.

By then, the woman had become frantic. Clearly, the ants were biting her. However, I concentrated on the man, deep throating him. He moved closer to grab my head, so he could jam his cock down my throat.

In one smooth movement, I snatched the taser hanging from his belt, slid back the safety, and fired it into his nearest leg. Needles and wires sent massive shocks into his calf. He fell to the ground in front of me, convulsing. His face was contorted, as he flopped around.

I continued to shock him, until he was unconscious. I removed the taser cartridge, reached down, found a replacement in his belt. Then, I reloaded the taser, making sure to shield my actions from Ellen.

Ellen approached quickly. When she arrived, I turned around. When she spotted the taser in my hand, her expression changed from joy to fear. I dropped her too. It felt good to watch her flail around.

I took rope and cloth from my backpack, and gagged Ellen and the man. Then, I went to the staked-out woman, and released her. I left her gag in, and bound her hands behind her. She danced around in agony, as the ants continued to bite and inject their venom in her vagina.

I gently laid her down, and spread her legs wide. Then, I took a canteen, and rinsed out the ants. When, I finished, she collapsed, with a sigh of relief. She managed to thank me through her gag. I nodded, and bound her legs together. She didn't offer any resistance.

I went back to Ellen, and found the key to my harness. After both padlocks were open, the harness dropped to the ground. Two metal dildos protruded from inside the harness. They were fucking huge. No wonder they hurt so much.

Shouldering my bag, I headed for the ATV. Then, I paused. I knew it was a risky to stay, but I owed Ellen a debt. I walked back to her, dropped my back.

She was still unconscious. Using her ankles, I pulled her over to the anthill, stripped her, and staked her out. I retrieved the speculum from the other woman, and wedged it inside her ass, cranking it wide open.

Then, I took the jar, and stuffed a generous amount of honey inside her. I slipped one of the metal dildos from the harness inside her pussy. She groaned. The bitch was waking up. Perfect. I didn't want her to miss my little surprise.

As Ellen opened her eyes, I stepped back to examine my handy work. The red ants were already entering her ass in mass. Ellen looked down, and screamed into her gag. I smiled. I raised the remote, so she could see it. Then, set it to maximum and random timing.

I got on the ATV, and started it. As I drove away, I could hear Ellen screaming, even with through the gag. The random shocks must have pissed off the ants. By the time I was left the clearing, I felt a deep sense of satisfaction.

I knew camp personnel would soon find and save her. In the meantime, she was getting what she deserved. It suddenly occurred to me that I had no right to blame Frank for getting even with me. I fully appreciated his need for revenge.

The ATV made traveling through the forest easy and fast. However, after a couple of hours, it was running low on fuel. When I stopped by a stream, I heard other ATVs in the distance. They were closing in.

After what I had done to Ellen, there was no way I wanted to face her mother again. At least she thought Debbie was the culprit. If I could switch bodies, I wouldn't have to worry about Lady Helen's revenge.

I reluctantly abandoned the ATV. To cover my tracks, I removed my hiking boots, and walked on the sandy bottom of the stream. I headed downstream, toward the road indicated on Ellen's map. Fortunately, the sound of pursuit soon faded. I had evaded them.

After following the stream for more than an hour, I climbed up the gentle bank, put my boots back on, and walked toward the road. It took me another two hours to reach it. By then, the sun was setting.

The road turned out to be a two-lane highway. I was thrilled, as this meant I could expect a fair amount of traffic. I concealed my pack behind a shrub, unbuttoned my green shirt, and displayed my large tits. Debbie's breasts could at least serve a useful purpose for a change.

The sound of a semitruck approaching brought a smile to my face. I put on my most alluring expression I could manage, and stuck out my thump. The truck screeched to a halt right next to me. I retrieved my pack, and climbed into the cab.

"What are you doing out here, honey?" the driver said, as I buckled up.

The man behind the wheel was short and fat, with unkempt hair, and a half day's growth. I smiled him.

"Just camping, but I got bored," I said.

He seemed to study me for a moment. I could tell he didn't believe me.

"Where's your boyfriend, honey?" he said.

"I was camping alone," I replied, winking.

"Well, then, I'm glad I came along!" he said, showing me a toothy grin.

We drove in the dark, exchanging pleasantries, until he pulled in at a dinner. Of course, I had no money. I had forgotten to check Ellen or the man for cash. Damn. However, I was able to trade the trucker a blowjob for dinner. I hated sucking dick, but I needed to keep up my strength.

He was so grateful that he gave me ride all the way home. When he stopped in front my house, I kissed his cheek, and hopped out of the cab, lugging my backpack behind me.

By then, it was four in the morning. I found the spare key, and quietly entered through the backdoor. I didn't want to alert Frank to my presence.

The place was dark. However, I heard noises from the master bedroom. I recognized my female voice. Then, I heard Frank's deep make voice. There was a third voice. It was a woman's too, but I couldn't place it.

Whoever was in my body was with Frank. I retrieved Frank's taser from the study, and creeped down the hallway to the master bedroom. When I got close, I recognized Mistress Sin's voice. Shit, how many women was Frank fucking in my bed? My jealously surprised me.

With the taser in hand, I prepared to confront Frank and his bedfellows. Just as I was about to burst in, I heard Mistress Sin clear her throat. It stopped me in my tracks.

"Frank, it's time to finally accept that you're happier as a submissive woman. And you really need to forgive Allie. She did you favor by switching bodies," Mistress Sin said.

I stood in the dark hallway, listening. I decided to risk a peak around the corner. Mistress Sin was sitting on the end of bed. My female body was kneeling in front of her, licking and sucking her pussy. Franks' body was laying naked on the bed, tied up with ropes. His cock was erect.

"I know, I know. I just can't get over the betrayal," said the person in my body.

Frank was back in my body! Then, who was in Frank's body? This was so confusing.

"When are you two ladies going to get to me? I'm all tied up, and ready to be used and abused!" said Frank's deep make voice.

"Shut up, Debbie. We'll get to you, when we're ready," Mistress Sin said.

Okay. Let me get this straight. Debbie was in Frank's body. Frank was in mine. And I was in Debbie's. This was so fucked up.

I stood with my back against the wall in the dark, wondering what to do next. I had planned on confronting Frank, but this situation had gotten too bizarre. So, I just listened.

"When Allie gets back, I'll do my best to forgive her. I want to stay in her body, probably for the rest of my life. Do you think she will let me?" Frank said.

It was still weird to hear my voice, knowing it was Frank speaking. I was surprised that Frank wanted my body. I thought his revenge was about punishing me for trapping him in it. Of course, I had also tricked him into taking my place at the BDSM camp.

"Allie enjoys being a male. Once Debbie exchanges bodies with Allie, I think you have a chance. In the meantime, I need to pick up a few toys before we can adequately torment Debbie," Mistress Sin said.

"Yeah! My turn!" Debbi said from the bed.

It was extremely weird to think Debbie was inside Franks' body. I took another quick look, and saw Mistress Sin shove Frank backward, and stand up. I quietly ran down the hallway, and ducked into a spare bedroom, hiding behind the door. A minute later, I heard Mistress Sin walk by, and leave the house.

Once I was sure she was gone, I went back down the hallway, and walked into the master bedroom. Debbie, in Franks' body, was still tied up on the bed. Frank, in my body, was sucking his dick. Neither noticed my entrance.

I nudged Frank in the back with the taser, and stepped back. He looked around, and opened his mouth. It was strange to stare into my own eyes again.

"Allie?" he said.

"Get up, slowly!" I said, menacingly.

He got up, and stood in front of me, naked. I pushed his right shoulder, indicating that he should turn around. He compiled. I took some rope from the floor, and tied his wrists, and then pushed him on the bed. He landed face down, right next to Debbie.

I tied his legs, making sure he couldn't get free. With both secured, I went to the storage area, where I had hidden the gypsy's potions. I was relieved to see that Frank hadn't moved them. I was even happier to find plenty of the body switching potion.

I sipped just enough to accomplish a body swap. Then, I went back to the master bedroom. Debbie saw me coming with the potion bottle.

"No way! I haven't even got my rocks off as a man! Please, not yet!" she shouted in Frank's deep male voice.

I grabbed Debbie's chin, forced the lips apart, and poured in enough potion to initiate the switch. I sat down on the floor, preparing myself for the disorientation that comes with exchanging bodies.

"You could have just asked her nicely," Frank said from the bed.

"Shut the fuck up, Frank. I will get to you next," I replied, angrily.

My head spun. A familiar feeling of displacement came over me. I reached up, untied Debbie's hands, and then collapsed on the floor. When I awoke, I was in Frank's body. Debbie's was unconscious on the floor, back in her body.

I sat up, and untied my legs. I stripped Debbie, and stuffed a pair of panties into her mouth, tapping it shut. I took some rope, bound her wrists behind her. She grunted, and opened her eyes.

"Allie, come on, that wasn't fair!" Debbie whined.

I looped the rope over a hook in the ceiling, and pulled her arms painfully high in the air. She seemed to enjoy the rough the treatment. A subby slut, through and through. Frank, was still in my body. I turned him face up, and glared down at him.

"We need to talk," I said.

"I think so too," he said.

"I heard you earlier from the hallway. Are you actually happier in my body?" I said.

"Yes, I am, I truly am. How about you, are you content in mine?" Frank said.

"I'm not sure. However, if we are going to move forward, we need to bury the past," I said.

"Agreed," Frank said, staring at me.

I heard a noise, and whirled around, prepared to shoot. However, halfway around, an enormous surge of electricity sent me tumbling to the floor. My body flopped around, uncontrollably. I was in agony. In a few seconds, I thankfully blacked out.

12