Trading Places Pt. 08

Story Info
All good and bad things end.
3k words
4.44
20.6k
14
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, enormously pregnant, naked, opened mouth, and soaked in my own piss. The elderly gypsy woman simply smiled, affectionately. I tried to speak, but was unable to form words.

"My dear, you seemed to have awoken prematurely," the gypsy said.

She guided me into the bathroom. I was in shock, and didn't resist. Then, she gently washed my legs off with a warm washcloth. I couldn't help staring. After a few minutes, I composed myself.

"How...why...are you here?" I said, voice trembling.

"I suppose some explanation is in order. What is the last thing you remember?" she said.

"I was home...standing in my bedroom...with Frank and Debbie. I was...in Frank's body. Wait...how did I end up like this?" I said, stammering.

She looked sad, and stroked my cheek, softly.

"You don't remember waking up at the cabin as Frank?" she said.

"No," I replied.

"My, my, then I do have my work cut out for me. Let's see, where to start. I guess the beginning is as good as anywhere. After you made your escape from the cabin, and left Ellen to the ants, her mother, Lady Helen, rescued her. Helen was quite upset with you, and sent security to your home to bring you back. When they encountered Frank with a taser, they guessed correctly that you had switched bodies with him. So, they brought you back here, unconscious. By the time you woke, Ellen had become so distraught over your betrayal, she refused to eat or sleep. So, Helen called me," the gypsy said, pausing.

"Wait, Lady Helen knows you? How, why?" I asked, bewildered.

"Simple. Helen is my daughter, and Ellen my granddaughter," she said.

I was stunned again. My mind raced, as I reexamined everything I thought I had known about all of them. The implications were staggering. I felt like a pawn in a chess game.

"When I arrived, I suggested that you be put with Ellen, in hopes that the two of you could reconcile. I wanted my granddaughter to find a way back from her melancholy. However, I hadn't anticipated..." she said.

"What?" I said, voice cracking.

"Sweetie, remember that you were Frank, a virile man. Let's just say that over time, you two made a baby," she said, flashing a grin.

I looked down at my protruding tummy. There was no way I had fucked Ellen. The gypsy noticed my expression of disbelief.

"I will admit, I did give both of you just a drop of the love potion," she said.

I nodded, seeing how that might have overcome my revulsion. Shit.

"But that doesn't explain how I ended up in Ellen," I said, shaking my head.

"My daughter, Lady Helen, was even more furious with you, when she found out. She couldn't stand the thought of Ellen having your baby. She went...mad, until I offered to switch your consciousness with Ellen's, so that you could carry and deliver the baby. She found that option...acceptable. After I made the transfer, she sent Ellen off to the ranch, and sedated you. That was nine months ago. You've been asleep ever since," she said.

I sat on the tub, shaking my head in disbelief. The baby kicked. The gypsy placed her hand on my tummy, smiling.

Angry, I stood up, and waddled into the bedroom. I began searching for clothing. There was none to be found. In utter frustration, I stomped my small foot. I must have looked pathetic.

"If you had clothing, where would you go? What would you do?" the gypsy inquired from the bathroom door.

"I don't know, but I'm not giving birth to this...baby!" I shouted.

"Sweetheart, you don't have a choice. Security will be here soon. They will sedate you again, then take you to the delivery room. You are two weeks past due. Lady Helen plans to induce birth," she said.

"Can...you...help...me?" I begged, exasperated.

"I wish I could. Helen is still rather angry. It's best to give birth, then I can hopefully get you back in Frank's body," she said, looking gloomy.

I heard the doorknob turn, and ran behind the bed. However, two large men speedily subdued me, and reinserted the IV. The last thing I remember was being strapped to a gurney.

When I awoke, I was in a brightly lit white room. I was on my back, apparently in a hospital bed. My feet were strapped in stirrups, far apart, and high above me. My arms were secured over my head. I was naked.

Several people in gowns stood around. Behind them, I could see Lady Helen, with her arms crossed. She looked determined, and a bit insane. A man dressed in scrubs approached.

"Good. You're awake," he said, sounding a bit too cheery.

Suddenly, my pelvic region contracted, painfully. A woman dressed dressed in scrubs was doing something between my legs. I was so exposed, so helpless.

"Doctor, she is fully dilated," the woman said.

"Excellent nurse. I believe Lady Ellen has a few last-minute preparations," the doctor replied.

Lady Helen moved closer. She pinched my left nipple, and then placed a clover clamp on it. She did the same with my right nipple. Then, she tugged the chain connecting them, hard. I groaned, but I refused to give her the satisfaction of screaming, despite the pain. My breasts were bloated, and quite sensitive, especially the nipples.

"I have instructed the doctor to take every possible action to make this the most painful delivery ever performed. The doctor won't endanger the child, but short of that, he will make you suffer like never before," Lady Helen, sneering.

She slapped my face with a great deal of force, and then stepped back. My cheek stung, but nothing compared to my nipples. The nurse walked up, hung another IV bag, and then connected it to the line in my arm. Suddenly, every nerve in my body burned. My skin crawled.

As another contraction hit me, I arched my back. This one was ten times worse than the last. Whatever was draining into me must be amplifying my senses. I bit down my lower lip, hard. The doctor yanked my nipple chain. My eyes watered, as I fought back tears.

The doctor moved between my legs. I could barely see his head. He pulled on a pair of long blue latex gloves. They went all the way up to his armpits. The snap of the latex made me flinch. Lady Helen smiled, cruelly.

He spread lubricant all over his left glove, then worked two fingers inside my ass. I strained against the stirps and wrist restraints, but they wouldn't budge. I had no choice but take what he was going dish out. I took a deep breath.

However, I instantly blew it out, when another contraction hit. In that very moment, he shoved his entire hand inside my ass. I lost control, and screamed.

My back arched higher, as he shoved his hand further inside me. My eyes rolled back, as he continued pushing. Eventually, he was elbow deep inside me! An even more powerful contraction came. The pain was unimaginable.

I was close to passing out. The doctor sensed my condition, and ordered the nurse to inject something into my IV. It felt like a strong simulate. Now, not even unconsciousness could save me.

He made a fist deep inside me. I clinched. When the next contraction occurred, he ripped his arm out. I was in so much agony, I couldn't even manage to make a sound.

The process was repeated several more times, until the baby's head crowned. By then, I was crazy with pain, and exhausted. I never imagined any one person could tolerate this much abuse.

"Push!" the doctor ordered.

Somehow, I found the strength to push. When the baby was halfway out, he told me to stop pushing. Although I desparately wanted this over, I obeyed him. The baby caused something to rip down there. I screamed my lungs out.

His fingers found and rubbed the tear. Stars danced before my eyes. How much worse could this get? I didn't want to know.

Finally, he ordered me to push again. The baby slide out, and cried. He reinserted his arm in my ass, and then shoved his other hand inside my abused pussy. Delirious, I saw Lady Ellen move close. She seemed radiant.

The doctor made two fists inside me, and I made a loud deep inarticulate sound in response. I knew what was coming. He yanked both arms out. I sobbed, and I begged like a little girl. However, my pleas fell on deaf ears. He repeated the same agony-inducing procedure several more times.

At last, he let me expel the afterbirth, and then sewed me up. I felt every fucking stitch. He had the nurse give me a powerful sedative. In mere moments, I thankfully lost consciousness.

When I awoke, I was back in Frank's body. The room was totally dark. However, I was free to move. I got up slowly, and discovered that I was completely clothed. That was promising, at least.

I fumbled around until I found a light switch. I was thrilled to discover that I was in my own bedroom, back home. Perhaps my extreme suffering had satisfied Lady Helen's appetite for revenge. I hoped so.

For the first time, I had a genuine appreciation for how Frank had been broken at the ranch. I really regretted tricking him into that brutal experience. This had all gone too far. And it was entirely my fault.

Then, it hit me. I was father! How could I explain that to Frank? I heard a noise in the hallway, and hide in the closet, with my baseball bat ready. I wouldn't be taken this time, at least not easily.

I relaxed, when I heard a female voice, my voice. Presumably, Frank was still in my body. It had been so long, I would have to grow accustom again to him using my voice. He walked into the room, wearing my favorite black dress and heels.

He had woven my long orange hair into braids. It now hung below my ass. He looked tanned and fit. I liked what he had done with my body, in my absence. I opened the closet doors, and sheepishly waved.

"Oh, there you are! I'm so glad you're awake. I was worried, even though Mistress Sin assured me you would soon be up and around," Frank said.

I walked out of the closet, and sat on the bed, sighing.

"I'm afraid you will have to fill me in," I said.

Frank flopped down next to me on the bed, and gave me a passionate kiss, with ample tongue. When he pulled back, I was hard. He rubbed my bulge.

"There will be plenty of time for that later. I have been so worried about you! Until this morning, I thought you might be gone forever!" he said, hugging me.

I watched my lovely green eyes tear up. Frank was honestly sad.

"How did I get here from the cabin? How did I get back into your body?" I said, feeling more than a little confused.

"After you were taken almost a year ago by those men, Mistress Sin, Debbie, and I searched for you frantically. We called the police, and eventually reported you as a missing. Days turned into weeks, weeks into months. I cried myself to sleep for a long time. If not for Mistress Sin, I would have gone mad with grief," he said, wiping tears away.

"I'm sorry. This whole sad affair is entirely my fault. I can't begin to tell you how bad I feel about what I have done to you," I said, hugging him.

"That's in the past. All I care about is that you are safe and back!" he said, kissing me.

"I was at the cabin. Lady Helen was quite upset with me," I said.

"I know. That gypsy told me all about it. I can't believe you delivered a baby!" he said.

"Ah...yes. I'm sorry about that too. Apparently, I'm the...father," I said, nervously.

My green eyes stared back at me, full of love. The revelation that I had gotten another woman pregnant didn't seem to faze him. That was not the reaction I had anticipated.

"The gypsy gave you the lust potion. You weren't in your right mind. Neither of you were. Although, the way Ellen kept fawning over you, I suspect that she has a thing for you. She is quite beautiful," he said.

"You met Ellen?!" I said.

"She is the one that brought you back to me. By the way, your baby girl is adorable," he said, smiling.

My head was spinning. I had no idea what had transpired after I had passed out the last time.

"I must confess to being confused. I spent most of the last year sedated," I said, sighing.

"Perfectly understandable. I just found out this morning that you were still alive. Ellen explained what happened at the cabin. I'm still processing too. I can summarize things for you. Ellen is now running the ranch and cabin. Her grandmother, the gypsy, had Lady Helen sent away. The gypsy was furious with Lady Helen for what did to you during the delivery," he said.

"I thought Lady Helen owned the ranch and cabin," I said.

"She was just managing it for her grandmother, the gypsy. Ellen now runs things. After you delivered the baby, she swapped bodies with you. And then brought you home," he said.

"So much has happened while slept," I said, rubbing my temples.

We sat on the bed and talked for hours. He described his life without me, trapped in my body. He had tried to impersonate me at work, but it hadn't gone well. Apparently, it just wasn't in him to be a defense attorney.

Once he left my old firm, he applied and got a job with the county prosecutor's office, his old stomping grounds. However, he had lost interest in the position too. His heart was no longer in it. He had quit a week ago.

So, we were both unemployed. Sort of. Ellen had offered both us positions with the ranch, as corporate counsels. She also wanted me to work as a dom.

This was too overwhelming. I could see that Frank really want to take the offer. He thought it was perfect for us. I wasn't so sure. However, working there would give me a chance to frequently see my daughter.

I got up, and stretched. The doorbell rang. He went to answer it, and I followed. I was still dazed. It was Debbie. She had heard I was back. Before I knew it, the two women were in bed with me.

I wasn't really in the mood, until Frank began sucking me, and Debbie joined him. I laid back, as they got me stiff. I climbed between Frank's legs, and looked down at my own body, stroking my cock. This still felt so strange.

Debbie handed me a belt, folded over. I turned Frank on his side, and swatted him on the ass, until he squealed. Then, I fucked him, hard. He wrapped his legs around my waist, and I inserted a finger in his ass for control.

It was good to be fucking him again. When he came, I moved to Debbie, and wiped over her ass belt. She loved it. Then, I ass-fucked her, roughly.

Afterward, I lay there, looking up at the ceiling. Debbie and Frank lay on each side of me, with their heads on my chest. They were playing with my chest hairs.

So much had transpired. I wasn't sure what do to next. I considered the job offer from Ellen.

Before I knew, I drifted off. The next morning, I drove out to the ranch with Frank and Debbie. We spent the day there, with Ellen showing us around.

When we entered the barn, I could tell the place had a profound effect on Frank, especially when we walked by his old stall. As we were leaving the barn, we stopped to watch a woman being whipped. She was naked, and hanging from her wrists.

Her long blond hair and large tits flopped around, as she tried to avoid the whip. Ellen went to the man with the whip, took it from him, handing it to me. I tried to decline, but she insisted.

I had been aroused by watching the young lady beaten, so I decided to give her a few lashes myself. However, Debbie stopped me. She ran over to Ellen, and whispered something in her ear. Ellen smiled, and ordered the woman be taken back to her stall.

The woman looked disappointed, but Ellen promised to make it up to her. Frank and Debbie stripped, and Ellen suspended them by their wrists. She hoisted them up, so that they had to stand on their toes.

I watched them gently dance around, with their backs to me. I got stiffer. I raised the whip, and brought it down with force. Debbie squealed. Then, I whipped Frank's ass.

He made an equally gratifying sound. By the time I finished, both women were covered with red stripes. I examined my female body, as it hung before me. My pale soft skin had far more welts than Debbie's. I licked my lips.

I glanced at Helen. I could tell she knew that I...we were going to take the jobs. A woman dressed as a Catholic nun brought my daughter into the barn. She handed her to me.

I took the baby over to Frank, cradled in my arms, and showed him. He looked down at my daughter, as he hung from his wrists, and smiled.

We had not only found a new home, but a new family, and a new way of life. At least that's the way it was, until the gypsy returned. However, that is another story, for another time.