Trading Secrets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin and Andrew are coming back!" Kyle darted to the bathroom and ducked inside, shutting the door.

Jack gasped and hopped off of the bed, and indeed heard the father and son outside the door, chatting. He quickly grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, trying to wipe the remaining traces of semen off of his face, and he did this just in time for the door to open, and Kevin and Andrew entered. He tried to appear casual, but he knew that he looked as guilty as ever.

"Hey, Jack," Kevin greeted, tossing his key card on the dresser.

"H-hey Kevin. Andrew."

"Where's Kyle at?"

"Uh, the bathroom."

"Ah, all right." Kevin eyed the towel and swim trunks on the floor, then looked at Jack again, who was grinning widely. "What have you guys been up to?"

"Up to? Nothing! What makes you think we were up to something?!"

Kevin looked at Andrew curiously, who shrugged. "Ohhh-kay."

Kyle opened the bathroom door and poked his head out. "Jack. Come here a second."

Jack continued to smile at Kevin and Andrew. "Excuse me, guys." They slowly nodded. He skittered over to Kyle who was hiding behind the door.

"Could you get my clothes?" Kyle asked. Jack nodded and walked across the room to Kyle's travel bag to retrieve his clothes. Kevin and Andrew both watched him as he took them to his brother and handed them over. Once Kyle took them, he thanked Jack and shut the door.

They each took turns in the bathroom drying off and changing into their clothes, and once they were all finished, they watched some television. Evening was slowly closing in, and after the four of them went out for dinner, they returned to play some card games with the television on in the background. When it got late, they went to bed, and Kyle and Jack were the first ones to fall asleep.

Kevin was still awake after some time, relaxing on his back with his arms tucked behind his head. He glanced over at his teenaged son who was turned on his side with his back to him, breathing slowly. He rolled over onto his side to face Andrew, wrapping his arm around his chest, gently and quietly, pressing his own chest and stomach against his back. He dragged his nose softly along his neck and behind his earlobe, caressing his chest as he pressed closer against him. He almost felt ashamed that he had already grown hard from touching him, but Andrew was so irresistibly enticing, even when resting.

Andrew stirred, taking in a deep breath, instinctively pressing his butt against Kevin's crotch, letting out a lustful moan in his youthful voice. "Hi, dad," He cooed with a horny grin.

"Hello, son," Kevin whispered in his ear, slowly pulling up the front of Andrew's T-shirt and running his hand over his bare chest.

"Got something on your mind?" Andrew turned his head slightly to look at him, a smirk on his face.

"What I always have on my mind."

"Naturally."

"Is that a problem?"

Andrew, still grinning, shook his head. "No, it's not a problem." He slowly moved his ass up against his father's concealed hard-on, which he could practically feel throbbing through the fabric of his briefs. He could feel Kevin's hot breath quicken against the skin of his neck, and his caresses became more vigorous as he nudged his crotch repeatedly against him. "Dad, I don't know if we should do this, Jack and Kyle are right there in the other bed."

"They're sleeping." Kevin's wandering hand moved down Andrew's tight, thin stomach to the elastic strap of his boxers.

"A-are you sure?" Andrew's voice cracked, feeling his father's hand slowly move past the top of his boxers, his fingers pressing hard, his palm finding its way down between his legs, where a towering tent was formed. His cheeks turned red as Kevin discovered it, and his heart thumped loudly in his ears. His muscles began to quake with excitement, and he moaned as he felt Kevin stroking his hand over his boner.

"Mmm," Kevin hummed, licking his upper lip in satisfaction. "Someone's happy to see me." He leisurely stroked the most sensitive part of his son's anatomy, and he was pleased when he felt him begin to enthusiastically hump against his hand, enjoying the sensation of his boy's manhood nudging his palm eagerly and intensely. He pressed his own rock-hard erection harder against his moving ass, panting with delight. "You like that?" He asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Y-yes," Andrew whined.

"You like your daddy touching you?"

Andrew frantically nodded, quietly releasing a sound of joy. "Fuck yeah, I do."

Kevin continued to breathe against Andrew's neck, and he released his son's genitals to pull down the top of his boxers. Andrew was more than happy to help him get them off of him, and the two of them worked together to remove them and toss them to the floor. Kevin hungrily began removing Andrew's black T-shirt, which had an unrecognizable band logo on it, and also tossed it aside. Kevin's hands ravenously returned to Andrew's naked body, nearly clawing at him with frivolous desire. Andrew moaned, as quietly as he could, feeling his father's hand all over him, and he teasingly pressed his naked ass against Kevin's crotch once more, feeling every vein in his cock thumping, even while his restricting briefs still hugged his waist.

"Take these off, dad," Andrew pleaded, indicating to his underwear.

Kevin felt almost disappointed he had to stop his groping for a quick moment, but he was a fast mover. His briefs came off quickly, and he tossed them to the floor, and he rapidly removed his shirt as well, feeling overwhelmed with excitement that they were both completely naked now, despite having seen Andrew nude hundreds of times. Kevin dove back under the covers, grabbing Andrew's hips and pulling them toward him, pressing his son's ass against his hard cock, and began moving it up and down between his ass cheeks.

"Mmm, dad," Andrew whispered.

"You feel how hard I am right now?" Kevin nearly cried.

"Yes... you want me, daddy?"

"Oh, God, yes. I want you so fucking bad, son." He ran his lips across Andrew's neck and began kissing it, moving his hand back down his stomach once more, returning it to its place between his legs, feeling the skin of his erect penis in his hand, hearing him groan as he touched it. He gently and smoothly pulled the skin of his cock up and down, stroking the bumps and veins layering the organ, feeling a small stream of pre-come drizzling down the shaft. Andrew's hips wriggled and writhed as he felt his father pull and tug on his throbbing cock, grunting and whimpering, feeling those fingers moving all around his pulsating member. They teased him just enough for him to beg his father.

"Faster," He beseeched his parent, humping his dick quickly into his hand to physically indicate what he wanted.

"You want me to rub you faster?" Kevin whispered in his son's ear, licking and sucking his earlobe.

"Yes, yes, please, I'm so hard, my balls hurt." He grunted after saying this.

"Beg me."

Andrew whimpered. This was one of his favorite parts of their little games together, because he knew the more he begged, the more eager Kevin became, and the better he got. "Please..." He sucked in deep, jagged breaths, trying to do so quietly, but it was incredibly difficult.

"Please, what? You have to tell me, son." Kevin's voice was warm and sensual, and he was quivering and shaking with each breath, his cock still moving back and forth between Andrew's ass cheeks. He was trying to stay calm, knowing that he could reach his orgasm rather quickly if he didn't settle down, but Andrew always drove him absolutely wild. He attempted to stave off his steadily increasing sexual excitement to further please his son adequately, wanting to provide him as much as he could before he himself got off.

Andrew's voice creaked, his throat tightening, and he released a sound of pure lust. "Please, rub my dick faster."

"Please,who?"

Andrew, who was biting his lip hard from the swelling feeling in his blue-tinted balls, croaked, "Please, dad. Oh please, daddy, do it for me, rub my dick."

"Good boy." Kevin kissed his neck and he curled his hand tightly around his son's cock, stroking it faster in undulating motions, and Andrew started humping his hand quicker, and while doing so, was also moving his ass up and down against his equally aching cock. "Mmm, Andrew. You like that, son?"

Andrew nodded again, thrusting into Kevin's hand. "Feels so good, oh, God, dad, that feels so good, don't stop. I'm getting close."

Kevin didn't stop. He beat his son off, his fist tight around the throbbing organ, feeling his veins pulsing, and every so often he'd slow down to a relaxed pace, and his son would whimper and plead for him to go faster again.

"I'll do anything, please, keep rubbing me," Andrew whispered, feeling Kevin's hand slowing, those teasing fingers pulling the skin of his cock up and down. Andrew grabbed his father's hand and forcefully moved it quicker, and this made Kevin chuckle. "Please, daddy, please, I'm so close, I'm almost there, don't stop,please."

"I just love hearing you beg me." Kevin smirked, listening to Andrew's moans and panting.

"I know you do, you fucking tease," Andrew moaned with joy as Kevin picked up the pace, rubbing him at top speed. "Uh, fuck! Oh, dad, yeah! I'm gonna cum soon!"

Kevin nervously looked at the bed beside theirs, hoping not to find Jack or Kyle staring right at them in the dark. From what he could tell, they were both still sleeping. Kevin hushed Andrew gently, and Andrew bit down hard on his lip, grunting. Kevin continued to rub his dick, and he felt Andrew's testicles draw upward, and his son began to squeak out sounds of ultimate pleasure from his clamped down mouth, his hips jutting and jabbing with sudden great force, and he felt a torrent of semen squirting from the tip of his cock as Andrew dug his nails into his jerking arm. He glowed with satisfaction, kissing his son's neck and face, listening to him panting fiercely through his nose as the hot goop trickled down the shaft of his cock. Andrew's humping slowed, and he released Kevin's arm, his muscles loosening.

"Oh, god," He panted. "Oh fuck."

"Hmm. You came alot." Kevin grinned as he released Andrew's soaked, limping dick and brought his fingers to his lips, sucking the generous amount of his son's semen from his fingertips. Andrew turned around to face Kevin, and they shared a silent smile and kissed each other. "You're such a naughty little deviant," Kevin noted.

"This coming from a man who knocked up my mother when they were both eighteen."

Kevin laughed. "Hey, I wasn't actuallytryingto get her pregnant. It doesn't make me devious. I also didn't say it was a bad thing. I'm obviously pretty deviant myself."

Andrew smirked, his hips pressed up against his father's, and Kevin could still feel wetness between Andrew's, but could also feel he hadn't quite gone limp yet. They embraced tightly as they kissed, their crotches colliding.

"Still hard, I see," Kevin noted aloud, winking at his son, who nodded, gyrating his hips against Kevin's, causing him to close his eyes and moan softly. Andrew smirked at the look of pleasure on his father's face, feeling his hard-on nearly stabbing him in the gut. They began to kiss once more, spreading saliva over each other's lips and tongue wrestling, and Kevin began eagerly squeezing Andrew's ass.

"You've been patient enough to give me what I need," Andrew whispered. "I think I should reward you for that."

"I was thinking the same thing," Kevin agreed, smirking. Just as he uttered this, he quickly snapped his mouth shut, hearing a sharp inhale coming from the bed beside them. Andrew quickly looked over his shoulder at the other bed and saw someone stirring within it.

"Shit," he hissed, then quickly pulled the blankets around them, Kevin scrambling to assist him. Once both of their nude bodies were covered, they both heard someone rise out of the bed and climb out of it. They both peeked through half-closed eyes, seeing Kyle tiredly grumbling as he fumbled and tripped his way to the bathroom. They listened as there were slight thuds and the sound of the toilet seat clanking.

Kevin and Andrew both sighed with relief, and just as Kevin thought that maybe his erection had vanished, Andrew quickly fixed that by pushing his own genitals against his. Kevin released a moan of elation, feeling Andrew slowly humping against him, and his eyes rolled back as he enjoyed the sensation of his son's erectile organ moving up and down his own.

"Uhh, god," he uttered. "Andrew. That feels so good."

"Yeah, it does," Andrew whispered softly. "I love making you hard."

Kevin reached between the both of their legs, massaging the both of their scrotums together, which caused Andrew to whine erotically and move his hips faster. He tucked his face into his father's shoulder to stifle his moans, but could hardly fully contain them. Kevin panted lustfully as he pushed his erect cock harder against Andrew's, and Andrew whispered desperately into Kevin's ear as he felt his father humping his own throbbing penis.

"I think I'm gonna cum again," He squeaked out of his voice box.

Kevin bit down on his lip, the arousal overwhelming, and humped against his son's throbbing cock faster. "Do it son, cum on my dick. I want it all over me."

Andrew whimpered pathetically, nearing orgasm rapidly as he felt Kevin's big, pumping cock grinding faster and faster against his own. "Oh, dad, fuck," Andrew managed to squeak out as spurts of semen erupted from the tip of his swelling cock. Kevin was unable to taper down the volume of his moaning while feeling the heavenly bliss of his groin getting coated with sudden warmth, feeling the hot and sticky substance gliding slowly down his thigh.

"Mm, Andrew, son, you're driving me crazy." He quickly gripped his own cock beneath the blankets, feeling Andrew's falling limp as the young man on top of him panted with exhaustion. Andrew was trying his best to climb off of his father, but couldn't find the energy, but as soon as he could feel Kevin's hand rocketing up and down, he knew he was masturbating with his whole groin soaked in his semen, and this quickly brought his energy back.

The toilet flushed in the bathroom. Kevin's hand stopped moving and Andrew had paused the kissing he began to do to his father's face. Kevin's balls were aching terribly and his cock was about to explode, feeling Andrew's cum all over his pubic area and genitalia, and was having so much fun basting his own dick with it. Having to cancel the masturbating for just a few fleeting seconds was almost painful, and when he stopped, his penis only ached harder.

"Hurry up,Kyle!" Kevin hissed quietly with his teeth gritted.

After a few minutes, Kyle left the bathroom, grumbling once more as he tried to make his way to his bed. Kevin was watching him carefully, seeing his eyes were opened only into tiny slits, and he looked as if he were still asleep as he walked. Much to Kevin and Andrew's horror, Kyle didn't make it to his own bed where Jack still slept, and instead, he dropped onto their bed, stuffing his face into one of the pillows. Kevin and Andrew were still and held their breath, staring at the additional person lying on the mattress.

After glancing at each other, Kevin rolled his eyes. His groin was still sticky with Andrew's hot baby batter and he couldn't get his mind off of it. There was no way he could forget about finishing himself off, especially since Andrew already had another hard-on growing between his legs and an innocent smile growing on his face when he looked into his eyes with surprise.

"Jeez, Andrew," Kevin whispered. "I know you can usually do this for a while, but-"

"I'm sorry," Andrew blushed as he grinned. "I fucking love it when you're playing with yourself."

"I know you do, and it's not like I have a problem with that, but, Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking hard and my balls are hurting, andKyle is in our fucking bed!"

"Just ignore him, he's already asleep."

"He's my best friend! It's weird!"

Andrew cocked an eyebrow at him. "I'm yourson."

Kevin's lower lip stuck out and he nodded affirmatively. "I suppose you have a point, but, really, what if he wakes up?"

"He looks kind of like a deep sleeper to me, dad, just keep going, he's not going to wake up... please, dad?" Andrew begged Kevin both with his voice and eyes, and was already beginning to gently stroke on Kevin's ball sack to help him out. Kevin could no longer argue with his son when he felt his hand touching him. He moaned quietly, and despite the presence of his friend in the bed with them, he began jerking off once more, lubing up his cock sufficiently with Andrew's thick and creamy cum, rubbing it into his skin up along his shaft and using it glisten the head of his cock.

"Oh god," Kevin cried, pressing his forehead into Andrew's shoulder, feeling his son's hand graciously massaging his testicles. "You make me so hot, son. I love your jizz all over me, it feels so good on my dick. Holy shit."

"I want your cum all over me, too," Andrew said with a deviant smile. Kevin quickly turned slightly to clamber on top of his son's body and pressed his cock down against Andrew's groin, humping him between his hard cock and his leg. "Fuck, yeah, dad." Andrew moaned at a slightly elevated volume.

"Want my cum all over your dick, son?" Kevin edged, lifting one arm to plant one of his palms against the headboard of the bed.

"Oh, yeah, daddy, get yourself off on me, cum all over me. I want my daddy's cum on me, all over my dick." Andrew's eyes squeezed shut, already approaching another orgasm as he felt Kevin's thrusting hips moving quickly against his throbbing cock. "Dad, don't stop, I-I'm gonna cum again!"

Kevin humped him heavily, knowing he was shaking the bed, but by that point, he didn't care. "Oh, fuck, Andrew, oh, god, son, I'm almost there, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!"

Andrew's teeth grinded down. "Cum for me, dad, I need your hot fucking cum so bad!" He quickly reached up to Kevin's sweat-coated and tangled ebony hair, pulling on it tightly. "Fuck me, dad, please! Please, dad, fuck me, put it in me! Fuck your boy!"

Kevin was both nervous of the noise Andrew was making, and fueled with intense excitement simultaneously, and did exactly as his son told him without question. With his throbbing dick already lubed fully with layers of Andrew's semen, he erratically pushed his son's legs back as he struggled to mount him, then once he did, pushed his way through his sphincter and began to shove his cock deep inside of him. Andrew moaned with intense lust and joy as he felt Kevin's hips slam against his ass repeatedly, feeling the tip of his cock nudging his prostate deep within his rectum.

"Oh, shit, dad!" Andrew cried with his throat tight. "Fuck your son, fuck him hard!"

Kevin did exactly that, and when Andrew howled loudly, he knew that it was all too late to stay silent. Jack and Kyle were both probably awake and staring at them right now, but he was enjoying himself too much.

"I'm gonna cum son, I'm gonna cum inside your tight ass! You want daddy's cum inside you? You want me to fill up your ass hole?!"

"Fuck yeah! Deep in me, dad, oh god, please... deep... deep...!"

Kevin pushed balls-deep into his son, and he felt it coming, and as his pulsating, fat dick twitched within his son's ass, he knew he was going to erupt with torrents of jism. Andrew's wonderfully tight asshole pinched around his dick, squeezing it at the base as he pushed hard down against Kevin's groin, trying his hardest to fill his entire ass with his father's cock, and once he accomplished this, he threw his head violently back against his pillow and yelped, spurts of cum rocketing onto his young face, catching his lips.