Trading Sisters 02

Story Info
My wife eats her sister's pussy.
3.9k words
4.57
18.3k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2024
Created 05/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TRADING SISTERS PART 2

I watched from a few feet away. My wife's tongue was out, getting ready to lick it. Her sister Judy, wanted it to happen, her legs were spread widely apart. The vivid pink flesh of Judy's cunt was glistening from arousal. There was a vibrator stimulating Jill's cunt. Then Jill did it; her tongue lapped at the juicy clitoris between her sister's swollen pussy lips. My wife was eating her sister's pussy for the first time.

Now that she had crossed the threshold and committed incest, Jill continued, enthusiastically eating her first pussy. Judy's husband Gary had been operating the vibrator in Jill's cunt. He replaced it with his cock, sliding his meat into my wife's horny vagina. I sat back and watched the three-way sex, amazed that it was happening. Jill's big sister and her husband, who had been like a big brother to her, were fucking her, using her for their pleasure. I watched Gary's cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt while she pushed her face and her fingers into Judy's sloppy pussy. Judy pulled her little sister's head into her crotch and jerked, coming on her little sister's face. Jill was sucking the juices and using her fingers to probe her sister's vagina. I was aware enough to take a few photos, but I couldn't keep my hands off my dick. The scene was supremely decadent and explicit. The arousal far outweighed any negative thoughts.

Gary's cock was stuffed into my wife's cunt; her inner lips gripped around his cock tightly. She was very wet; I could hear the squishing sound when his cock slid into her. Then, he stopped moving; his face contorted as he came, dumping his semen in my wife's pussy. He had fucked her bare-back, no condoms to shield her inner passages. It poured into her, the sperm seeking her uterus, looking to get her pregnant. She was on the pill, fortunately, but the act of his cum pulsing inside her was raw and exciting.

Jill was coming, too. Her wondrous breasts had wobbled beneath her. Gary held them in his hands, pinching her delicate nipples and increasing the strength of her orgasm. The fact that I was there was an essential part of the experience for Jill. She got-off from doing it with me watching. We had fantasized about me watching her get fucked by another man and eat a woman's pussy. Now, she had actually done it.

The four of us had rationalized our behavior; we were all in our late-thirties, early-forties; consenting adults; experimenting with different things, purely for pleasure. We were not using condoms, so body fluids were being exchanged, but nobody was going to get pregnant. It was just recreation, very intimate and intense recreation. What could be wrong with that?

Jill rolled onto her back. Her body was glowing with perspiration. I moved over and I took my turn. I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her very wet cunt. The scent of her sister's pussy permeated Jill's face and hair. I loved her and told her so.

"I was bad, wasn't I?" She said.

"Yeah, you were eating your sister's cunt."

We kissed. She asked, "Do you taste her pussy on me?"

I nodded and asked, "Did you like doing that?"

She nodded and added, "I liked when Gary was fucking me while you watched."

I couldn't hold-out any longer, I came in my wife's vagina, pushing a deeply as I could. She pulled me into her. She was coming again as I collapsed into her arms.

This had all started a few weeks earlier. After years of being well-behaved, suddenly one night after swimming in our pool I found myself fucking my wife's sister. She had pulled my towel away and I stood there naked. She took my cock in her mouth while her husband and my wife watched. Soon, we were on the floor and I had my dick in Judy's vagina, doing something I had only imagined but never thought possible. I was fucking my wife's big sister. I turned around to see that my wife Jill had climbed onto Gary's lap and was getting fucked at the same time. Just like that, with no warning or foreplay, Jill and I were having sex with my wife's sister and husband. They were five years older than us. There had been the usual risqué jokes and such over the years, but the thought of having sex with them had never been even a remote possibility. Then it happened. We learned that Gary had long coveted his wife's little sister, particularly her bigger tits, and at the same time, Judy had developed a curiosity about me, wondering what her little sister had that was making her so happy and had produced two babies.

The next week, after going out to dinner, Judy and I spent the night together in their bedroom while Jill and Gary fucked in the guest room. He fucked my wife in the ass, the first to do that. I put my dick in Judy's asshole too. We were learning new things.

We continued our occasional swaps at their house. We couldn't do it at our house with kids roaming around.

A month after we had started our swapping, it was Gary's birthday. We went out to dinner. The two sisters were radiant and in buoyant moods. My wife was wearing a nice skirt and blouse. Judy was wearing a nice dress with nothing underneath it. She let us know that she was not wearing underwear for her husband's birthday. I suggested that Jill do the same. Jill looked at me for a moment, then went off to the ladies' room. When she returned, she gave me her bra and gave Gary her panties. He sniffed the crotch, inhaling the scent of my wife's perfumed pussy.

Through dinner, I had a hard-on, thinking about what was hidden beneath the flimsy clothing the sisters were wearing. Glimpses of the flesh on my wife's breasts could be seen through the gaps between the buttons of her blouse and her tits jiggled with every move she made. Her nipples were aroused and were poking through the thin blouse. Judy caught my eye at one point and lifted her dress to show me the triangle of hair between her smooth, sexy legs. It was difficult concentrating on dinner with my dick hard.

When we were getting in the car to depart, Jill spread her legs getting into the back seat and gave Gary a quick 'beaver shot'.

We returned to their house and settled in. We were having a drink in their living room when Judy asked her husband if he wanted his present. Of course, he did. She made him lie on the floor. Jill and I watched Judy standing with her feet straddling Gary's head. He had a direct view right up under her dress to her pussy. She lowered herself, settling her cunt on his face. I couldn't see with Judy's dress covering their activities, but it was obvious that Gary was eating her pussy.

Judy stripped her husband, pulling off his shirt and then undoing his pants. When she pulled his underwear down, his hard cock sprung free. Judy slid down and straddled his waist. She was still wearing her dress, but she reached under it and aimed his cock at her hole. She settled down onto him. Jill and I watched her ride him like a cowgirl.

Then, my dear wife said to him, "I have a present for you too."

I sat there rubbing my cock through my pants while my wife copied her sister's movements and straddled Gary's head. She lowered herself onto his face and moved around. Her little skirt rode up and I could see her naked hips; she was smothering his face with her pussy. Jill pulled her blouse off so Gary could reach up and play with her big tits while she rode his face. Jill's tits were much bigger than her sister's and Gary had longed for the opportunity to get his hands on them for years.

It was an amazing scene. He had the two sisters sitting on him, smothering his face and humping his cock. I envied him with his face in my wife's cunt. Jill sits on my face and nearly smothers me with her juicy pussy. She floods my head with her cum and sometimes gets so excited that she adds a bit of urine. I eagerly suck up everything she has. Now Gary was enjoying her honey.

It was amazing how we had evolved. I wasn't jealous. I enjoyed watching my wife having sex. The look on her face when she is coming is priceless, something nobody but me had seen until now. She was getting off on Gary's tongue while Judy fucked him. He finally came and Judy dismounted, leaving his limp cock flopped against his leg. Jill leaned down and licked his cock, tasting him and her sister. It was truly decadent. I had long-since come in my pants.

Jill and I went home that evening. She rode naked in the car until we were in our neighborhood.

"That was so hot. Did you like watching me sit on Gary's face."

I nodded.

She continued, "His tongue was up inside my cunt. His finger was in my asshole. It was bad, but it felt so good."

I assured her I was fine with what she had done and she knew I got-off on watching her get fucked. We'd read dirty-stories about such things, but had never done anything until now. Doing stuff with our closest relatives was safe, unconventional and perhaps taboo, but it sure was fun.

"Did you like watching?" she asked.

"You know I did. I could see his cock sliding into your pussy."

She said, "Deep in my married-to-you cunt. Is it cheating?" She had her fingers in her crotch as we rode in the car, fingering herself.

"Not when I'm there. You're just a hot-wife, like in the stories we read."

Her fingers were sliding up inside her. "I can feel his cum in my pussy." She pulled her fingers out and lewdly sucked on them, swallowing Gary's cum.

I asked, "Does it taste good?" She didn't like to eat my cum, so seeing her suck someone's else's semen was surprising.

She leaned over and forced a kiss with his cum on her lips.

Jill said, "I like it. I like doing things while you watch."

It was true. I liked to watch her.

Then she asked, "What else would you like to watch me do?" Knowing it makes me hot to talk about such things.

I just said it, "I'd like to see you eat Judy's pussy."

Jill thought for a moment, "I can't do that. It's incest."

"I don't think it quite meets the definition, but so what. We're adults and nobody is going to get pregnant or anything. I'd like to see you eat your sister's cunt."

She said, "That's nasty. You have a dirty mind." She paused, "Maybe she could eat my pussy too."

I groaned.

She had me on the verge of coming in my pants and she was fingering herself to another orgasm, nasty things were coming out of her mouth. "Would you really want to watch me eat my sister's pussy?"

I said, "Absolutely. I'll be rubbing my cock watching you."

As we drove through a busy intersection, her fingers were up inside her and she was coming yet again.

We were near home, so she put her blouse and skirt on.

We didn't mention that conversation again, but the thought of my wife's sucking on her sister's cunt had been implanted in her mind.

A few days later, I came home from work to find my wife excited and horny. We couldn't wait to get the kids in bed so we could get together in the bedroom.

"What's got you so horny?" I asked her.

"Judy."

"What about Judy?"

"She let some guy see me naked today."

"What happened?'

She told me the tale.

"Judy called me and asked me to come over and sunbathe by their pool. She'd heard I sunbathe nude in our yard and wanted to try it. So, I went over and we mixed some daiquiris and went into her back yard, stripped down and we lying by her pool in the sun."

I mentioned, "They don't have a fence around their pool, were any neighbors home?"

"I didn't see any."

"Wow."

She went on.

"We'd stripped in the house and went outside wearing a towel. We were settled in. I was reading a book and after an hour, Judy went in the house, saying she'd be right back."

"I was sitting in a lounge chair with my feet on the ground, reading."

"Judy returned, wearing her beach robe. I glanced up at her and went back to my book."

"Then suddenly, I realized that there was a man standing right in front of me. With my feet on the deck, my legs were spread and he could see everything I have. Judy introduced him to me. He was their pool guy. He was there to check on the pool filter or something. He'd been at the door. Judy put her robe on when she answered the door and instructed the guy to come around the side. I was laying there on my towel, bare-assed-naked with my cunt on display and she didn't warn me or anything. She just let the guy walk up and look at my snatch."

"I couldn't move from where I was. I would have to walk right past him if I went into the house. I was sitting on my towel and there was nothing to cover me. The guy seemed to be taking his time with his work. I tried to act nonchalant, but I knew he was sneaking looks at me. My chair was aimed in his direction, so whenever he looked up, he could see me. I was embarrassed and pissed."

I added a comment. "It seems to have turned-you-on. What did Judy say?"

Jill answered, "She thought it was funny. She said the look on my face when I looked up and saw the man standing there looking at my pussy was priceless."

With that, she pulled me into and embrace and pushed my head down between her legs. "Eat me. Thinking about that guy looking at my cunt makes me hot. Eat the pussy that he was looking at."

I heartily complied, sucking on her pussy for quite a while.

The event I began this story with happened a week or two later. We'd gone over to Judy and Gary's for dinner. The kids had a sleep-over at a neighbor kid's house.

We ate dinner and swam a while. Before we came in the house, we all stripped off our suits and replaced them with casual clothes, shorts and such. We were watching TV. I was sitting on an easy chair. My wife and Gary were on the couch. Judy had been fooling around in the kitchen. When she came into the room, she casually sat by my chair, on the floor.

As we watched a movie on TV, I was attracted to the clear, soft skin of her shoulders and began to caress her. I continued for a while and she began to return the attention by rubbing her hands over my calf. Eventually, she slid her hand under my leg, above the knee and touched my inner thigh. My hands were on her back and neck. I moved to be closer to the edge of the couch to provide better access for both of us. I pulled her blouse over her head and played with her fascinating tits. The touching continued with Judy eventually moving her hand up the leg of my shorts. I wasn't wearing underwear, so she easily found the family jewels. Her delicate fingers explored my penis and testicles, touching each part and occasionally rubbing the shaft of my dick. Of course, I had an erection, which prompted her to be more aggressive. Her hand sliding along the length of my cock brought me to full length. My legs were apart so it was easy for her to turn into me. She was pulling on my prick which was exposed out of the leg of my shorts. I felt her breath blowing lightly across my balls and the underside of my cock. She took me in her mouth and begin to give me a wonderful blow-job. I leaned back on the chair and let her have her way with me. She pulled my shorts down my legs and off. Naked from the waist down, I was hers.

While Judy continued to suck my cock, I noticed what my wife and her husband were doing. Jill was leaning back into Gary and his hands were under her shirt, fondling her breasts while they watched us. Jill raised her arms in response to a nudge and her shirt came over her head, baring her D-cup breasts. Gary's hands were all over her and her pretty pink nipples had gotten very stiff. After a few minutes, his hand slid down the front of her shorts, searching for her pussy. I could tell he found it by the look on her face when his fingers probed her slippery treasures. Jill was really worked-up, getting fingered while watching her sister suck her husband's cock. It was really hot seeing the look on her face while Gary's hand moved inside her shorts.

Judy was eagerly pumping her head back and forth on my dick and I was close to coming. I pulled her up into my lap and kissed her while massaging her tits. Her pussy needed some attention so we switched positions, with me on the floor and Judy in the chair. Her shorts came off quickly, exposing her lovely pussy. I marveled at the sight of her pretty cunt, with the tuft of pubic hair framing her pink folds. I put my head between her legs and began to lick her swollen clitoris. My tongue probed into her vagina and tasted the wonderful juices from her pussy. She lifted her legs onto the arms of the chair, opening herself completely. I could see inside her, seeing the vivid pink labyrinth that held her inner treasures. I ate her with a passion. My face became soaked with her juices and she was gasped from my assault on her pussy.

Jill and Gary joined us on the floor. Jill was naked and Gary was fingering her while they kissed. I heard the hum of a vibrator working on her cunt. She pulled me away from Judy's crotch and we kissed. She had her first close-up look at her sister's vulva; she'd never been this close to one before. She watched me manipulate her sister with my fingers. Jill seemed fascinated with the intricacies of her sister's snatch.

I whispered to my wife, "Taste her. Try it." I swirled my tongue in her ear like I had been doing to Judy's pussy.

I knew one of my wife's fantasies was to eat another woman's pussy. Here was her chance. The taboo of incest was holding-her-back.

I took Jill's hand and put her fingers on her sister's slippery gash. Jill touched her sister's clitoris and then tentatively put her finger inside Judy's vagina. I was sticking my tongue in my wife's ear while Gary was manipulating a cock-shaped vibrator in her cunt.

Jill was yielding to the temptation and arousal. Judy put her hand on the back of her sister's head, encouraging her to do it.

Then she did. Jill put her tongue on her sister's clit and licked her. She tasted the wonderful nectar from Judy's cunt and immediately wanted more. She explored the different parts of Judy's vulva with her tongue and fingers. Jill's tongue licked around the opening to Judy's vagina. Then, she pushed her face into Judy's crotch, sucked her juices and began to move her lips and tongue back and forth rapidly, trying to make her sister come.

I sat back and watched as Gary slid his cock into Jill's cunt. It was an amazingly decadent scene. My cock was so hard that I knew I would come if I just touched it. I stroked myself until I was close to coming and then I would stop.

The others were not stopping, they were rapidly approaching orgasms. I saw Judy tense and jerk from her climax. Her sister's head was buried in her crotch. Gary was coming after seeing his wife come on Jill's face. Jill had been in the throes of an orgasm for a few moments. She was amazing, coming so hard, being out of control while devouring her sister's cunt. Gary's wet dick flopped out of my wife's cunt. I could see the wetness around the opening to her vagina from his sperm.

Then it was my turn. I rolled Jill onto her back and mounted her. My cock slid into her easily. It was a unique sensation to put my dick in my wife's slippery vagina, sloppy seconds in my wife, wow! Gary's cum was still fresh inside her. I tasted her sister's pussy on her lips. We kissed passionately, both of us wanted to share the cum in her cunt and on her face. Jill's hips were bucking and she quickly squeezed the cum out of my cock with her cunt-muscles. I laid on top of her sweaty, naked body, treasuring the moment.

We were finished. I rolled away, leaving Jill splayed out on the floor, naked, flushed, and covered with sweat. We all looked at her, the star of the show. She had made all three of us come.

Judy leaned down and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Thanks Jill. That's was something I've never done."

Jill asked, "Did I do good?"

Judy said, "You were fantastic. Thank you."

Jill said, "What are sisters for?"

We returned to the kitchen table for more drinks. Jill and Judy had their shorts on, but their tits remained free. Gary and I had our shorts on too. We were exhausted, but seeing those tits reignited our passion. My dick was getting hard again.

12