Tradition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,390 Followers

After gawking at me for a few more seconds, clearly aroused, Richard snapped out of it and said, "Well uh, same time tomorrow?"

I nodded and smiled as we both felt like we'd gotten everything out of tonight we were comfortable with – for now. I sat up straight and sipped from my tea as he picked up his clothes and walked towards the stairs. Instead of heading down, he turned and asked, "I was wondering... if perhaps, I mean if you're not busy, if you would like to accompany me to the opera, this Saturday?"

I smiled at the absurdity of the situation; he was nervously asking me out for a date, while he had just jacked off in front of me and had watched me eat his cum, while playing with myself.

"I would love to," I replied with a big smile.

"Wonderful," he smiled, "I'll pick you up, around seven?"

"Perfect. It's a date."

"Okay, see you tomorrow," he said as he turned and left.

Because of his invitation my lust had all but faded, so I put on a shirt and went to bed, wondering what my ex-husband would say if he knew I had a date on Saturday, with a man who had masturbated in front of me several times and who's cum I had eaten twice already. Although I had seen him completely naked, I realized that he still hadn't seen my pussy; I would have to remedy that inequality as soon as possible, I thought to myself. I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

The following day, I felt quite randy and particularly slutty all day long, probably because I had an itch that needed some serious scratching. I did my best to keep busy, while I anxiously counted down the hours to dusk.

Naked, except for my white cotton panties, I awaited Richard's arrival. Not from behind the glass doors, but from right there on the porch this time. When he walked into view, I smiled as I noticed his hard cock sticking out of his fly. He waved as he approached the house and assumed his usual position in the sand, facing the house, and me. I leaned over the banister and watched him jerk that big cock for about a minute, when I suddenly recalled the last thought on mind the night before. I stood up straight and slowly started pushing my white panties down.

I had barely exposed my bush when he loudly screamed, "Oh fuck!" and started convulsing wildly.

Happy with the result I had gotten, I let go of my panties, leaving them exactly where they were – rolled up just underneath my bush – and waited for him to come up the stairs.

"Sorry I don't have a tissue for you this time," he joked, ogling my crotch as soon as it came into view.

"That's okay," I smiled as I noticed a residual bead of cum dangling from his cock – sticking out of his zipper. Without the slightest hesitation, I put down my cup of tea and said, "I'll get it straight from the source this time!"

Before his brain could process what I had said, I reached out, grabbed his flaccid dong with one hand, gently squeezing it, and used the index and middle finger of my other hand to scoop up the cum from his cock head. Then, I ostentatiously stuck out my tongue and wiped his cum on it, swallowing it and then sucking my fingers for a moment. My god, I was acting like such a slut!

He just stood there, gawking at me, even as I lowered my hands again and stepped back towards the table. As I sat down, amused by his bewildered facial expression, I realized the strange position of my panties again. But, since they weren't causing me any discomfort, I refused to pull them up or push them down. Truth be told, it felt kind of slutty leaving them like that. As soon as Richard snapped out of it, he – to my mild surprise – took off all of his clothes and sat down completely naked in his usual seat.

After we had both sipped from our tea, he said – apparently emboldened by what I had just done, "You know, I've probably got another load in my balls... if you'd like I could shoot it straight into your mouth."

"Thanks," I replied with a smile, "But I think I'll stick to tissues for now."

"As you wish," he replied, sipping from his tea again.

"So, what are we seeing on Saturday?" I asked, changing to a lighter subject. After briefly discussing our upcoming date, the conversation progressed further into opera and other fine arts. Aside from the constant leering at each other's exposed genitals, it was actually quite an intellectual conversation. When we ran out of tea, I went inside to make us a fresh pot – still leaving my panties where they were. As I sat down and poured Richard another cup, he suddenly reached over and gently took my right nipple between his thumb and index finger and playing with it. My nipple became instantly hard and started radiating lust to the rest of my body. By the time I had poured myself another cup as well, Richard was already gently tugging it, driving me crazy and actually making me wet.

Slowly his other hand moved towards my other tit and he started doing the same to that nipple, while continuing our conversation. Making sure I kept my tits and nipples within Richard's reach, I stuck my hand under the table as far as I could, feeling around for his no doubt swollen cock, but I couldn't locate it. As he realized what I was trying to do, he scooted forward on his chair, bringing his cock within my grasp. Although I could still only wrap my hand around half it, I figured it would get the job done just fine and so I started jacking him off with a solid, firm grip. We both started moaning during our ongoing conversation, but managed to keep it going nonetheless, although be it a little less focused than before. Realizing this wasn't the most ideal position for a handjob, Richard got up about a minute into my stroking and repositioned his chair right next to mine, sitting down and opening his legs wide, giving me unhindered access.

Now able to stroke the whole length of his fat shaft, I was able to jerk him off much more comfortably than before. He, was able to cup my breasts and jiggle them as hard and as nasty as he saw fit. Although my legs were open wide and my pussy was still exposed, he made no attempt to touch me down there. I don't know if I would have stopped him or not, but I guess he felt like the time wasn't right yet. He did stare at my bush a lot and I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand every time he did. When, after several minutes, he started visibly quivering on his chair, I knew he was going to cum. I quickly scooted to the edge of my seat, pulled my panties forward with my free hand – opening them up – and directed his purple cock straight at the center of them.

His mouth fell open when he realized what I was going to do. He looked down in disbelief as I whacked the cum out of his balls into my panties. The fact that I kept on talking during his ejaculation only seemed to increase his pleasure. Once his balls were empty, I let go of his cock, got up and pulled my panties back up into their proper place. Then, with my crotch mere inches away from his face, I started pressing and massaging my drenched panties into my bush and pussy.

"Oh my god," Richard whispered.

Completely free of any shame or hesitation, I closed my eyes and while the middle finger of my right hand started rubbing Richard's cum into my clit, my left hand started kneading my tits and playing with my nipples, making them hard as little rocks. I could actually feel his breath on me as he watched me squirm and writhe in sheer lust.

Realizing I wasn't going to climax like this – and I wasn't quite ready to let him finger, let alone fuck me – I continued my perverted show while I weighed my options. After about twenty seconds, I'd made my decision. I turned and strolled into the house as I glanced back at him over my shoulder, encouraging him to follow me. I walked into the living room, sat down on the couch and turned on the tv, to one of those fake fireplace programs. As Richard sauntered into the living room, I took off my drenched panties and started playing with myself tenderly; gently drawing circles on my moist clit, fondling my swollen nipples and caressing myself all over my sensitive skin. I closed my eyes and surrendered to my lust, ignoring the fact that Richard was right there in the room with me; I had never masturbated so openly in front of someone, not even my husband.

I don't know how long I had been at it – possibly ten or fifteen minutes – when my body suddenly had had enough of the endless teasing and demanded some much needed relief. I gently stuck two fingers up my sodden twat and started fingering, filling the quiet room – except for my shallow breathing and the chirping noises of the fake fireplace – with lewd squishing noises. I was so primed for an orgasm that it didn't even take me a minute to reach my climax, and when I did, I made it last for minutes and minutes. I fingered myself deep and fast while continuing to stimulate my clit with my other hand, sending endless waves of pleasure rolling through my body. When plain fatigue eventually forced me to stop, I was sitting in a puddle of my own juices; some of it was dripping down the leather couch and was soaking the carpet right in front of it. I slumped, exhausted, against the back of the couch and moaned heavily as I enjoyed the lingering sensations of a superb orgasm.

Sensing that this was his queue, Richard whispered, "I think I'd better be going."

He was more than likely sporting another one of his massive boners, but I was too far gone to open my eyes, so I just whispered, "Ok, see you tomorrow."

"Pick you up at seven?" he asked.

"Perfect," I smiled, realizing that tomorrow was Saturday; date night!

It was the last thing on my mind when I fell asleep – on the couch – and the first thing when I opened my eyes the next morning. All morning, my sensitive genitals were a constant reminder of what I had done in front of – and because of – Richard. After a restful afternoon, I started preparing for our date around five and finished at about a quarter to seven. I was wearing a long, slimming black cocktail dress with black underwear and matching high heels. I paced up and down the living room; I couldn't believe how nervous I was!

Seven o'clock sharp, he rang the doorbell. He greeted me with a smile, gave me a peck on the cheek and offered me a bouquet of twelve red roses. A little overwhelmed, I invited him in and walked into the kitchen to put the flowers in some water.

"You really shouldn't have," I said, blushing and unable to hide a smile.

"My pleasure," he whispered as he patiently waited for me to finish tending to the flowers.

When I was done and reached for my purse, he said, "I've got something else for you."

To my amusement, he pulled a small, sealed, plastic bag out of his pants pocket, which contained a crumpled paper tissue; after opening the bag, he carefully pulled the tissue out using only two fingers and handed it to me.

"Prepared just for you, this afternoon," he smiled.

My pussy involuntarily contracted and my initial smile turned to instant lust as I accepted the tissue, looking into his eyes for a few moments. Then, while looking at the dirty hankie – quickly locating his goo – I opened it and brought it up to my lips, where I loudly slurped his warm and gooey sperm out of it. After swallowing ostentatiously, I folded the tissue back to its former size and handed it back to Richard, who was looking at me with a perplexed grin.

"You're amazing," he stated, as he put the tissue back in the plastic bag and threw it on the table.

"You're just saying that because I am a slut who eats your cum on a daily basis," I chuckled, picking up my purse and walking towards the hallway.

"Good point," he replied as he followed me to the front door.

He held the passenger's door open for me, like a true gentleman. After a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at the opera, where I was surprised to learn that he had gotten us a private balcony box right next to the stage; the best seats in the house, so to speak. The play consisted of three acts, each lasting about forty-five minutes with two intermissions, each lasting about twenty minutes. Halfway through the second act, I noticed Richard getting restless, constantly looking at his watch and fidgeting in his chair. Realizing that his daily routine was probably the cause of this mild anxiety, I ignored it, figuring he would keep himself in check until we got back to my place. However, about ten minutes later, I suddenly noticed him unzipping his pants and taking out his shlong.

As he started jacking it, I was torn between watching him or the stage, and ended up alternating between them. At the end of act two, I had expected Richard to storm off into the bathrooms to finish himself off, but instead he continued wanking during the whole of the intermission. We didn't speak; instead I just looked at him, pumping that big hard cock of his in his half-open fist.

Twenty minutes later, when the lights dimmed again and act three was about to start, Richard – still masturbating – looked at me and asked, bluntly, "Could you sit like a slut?"

I looked at him for a few seconds, before scooting towards the edge of my seat and reaching under my dress to take off my black panties. After throwing them onto the floor, I reclined in my chair and opened my legs wide, while pulling my dress up as high as it would go in my seated position, exposing my bare legs and my now unshielded pussy.

Then, I slowly slid my shoulder straps down my shoulders and pulled my dress down over my rack, revealing my black bra. Without unclasping it, I pulled my bra up, exposing my naked tits. Neither of us spoke for at least a minute as I sat there like a complete slut with both my bush and my tits out on display. He just continued jacking off as he gawked at – and drooled over – my essentially naked body.

Suddenly, he scooted to the edge of his seat and – using the cover of darkness – stood up, turned towards me and began spurting his thick, white cum onto my black cocktail dress, my naked tits and my bare legs. Because it was so dark, I couldn't actually see his cum, but I could feel big globs of his cock juice splattering against the thin fabric of my cocktail dress as well as my skin.

I didn't say anything, nor made any effort to move out of the way; I just sat there, looking at the stage, passed him, as he emptied his balls on me. When he was done, he sat back down and seemed to be catching his breath for a minute or two. I took my cell phone out of my purse and used the light from its large display to illuminate sections of my body, and my clothes. It was incredible, no matter where l pointed my phone, there were ropes and beads of cum everywhere!

"I can't go home like this," I whispered, staring down at myself. We both knew what I was going to do, so there was no point in dragging it out. Guided by the light of my phone in my right hand, I used my left index finger to scoop Richard's cum off my dress, bra, tits, legs, thighs and arms, bringing each serving of spunk to my mouth and swallowing it. It took several minutes of gobbling up his cum to make myself look presentable again.

Well, except for the fact that I was still sitting like a cheap slut, off course, with my tits and bush out in the open. And they remained that way for the next thirty minutes, while Richard and I enjoyed the rest of the play. Only in the final seconds of the third act, did I rearrange my bra and dress; just in time, so I could join the rest of the audience in applauding. As the clapping died down and the lights came on again, I picked up my panties and stuffed them in my purse. Luckily, my cocktail dress was no worse for wear – whatever cum I hadn't consumed,

apparently hadn't left any stains – so I was able to walk out of the opera house without causing a scene. We discussed the play in great detail during our walk back to the car and our drive home.

After walking me to my front door, Richard gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered, "See you tomorrow."

"I'll be waiting," I whispered as I watched him walk back to his car and drive off.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,390 Followers
12