Traffic Jam

Story Info
She is taken and punished for being a teasing slut.
3.5k words
4.1
106.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sugar8
Sugar8
11 Followers

A traffic jam at 9:15pm on a Friday night. Just perfect. On my way to my boyfriend's house and now I'm stuck on the highway in two lane traffic not moving at all. I take out my cell phone and call him.

"I'm stuck in traffic baby. I'm going to be late", I sigh.

"It's ok honey. I miss you. Why don't you take some pics for me right now?"

"What kind of pics?"

"I want to see what you're wearing and I want to see your tits pulled out and on display!"

"What if someone sees me?"

"Then it will distract them from being bored while they're stuck in traffic. I love you hurry up and get here!"

"Love you too!"

I glance down at my dress. It's black and short. The neckline is low showing ample cleavage and resting just above my nipples. I'm wearing black heels with a peep toe showing off my dainty feet. My legs are clad in fishnet thigh highs with a garter belt and straps. My dark hair is curly and tousled; my lips are pouty and bright red. I love dressing up for my boyfriend and teasing him. Glancing around at the other cars I see a big rig behind me and a black bmw with tinted windows right next to me. I can't see inside the car but like my boyfriend said there is no harm even if someone does see me. I like being watched anyway.

I slide my hand into my dress and pull by breasts out. I'm a 34 C and they are heavy. I pinch at my nipples and roll the window down so they become tight and taunt as the cool night air washes over them. I snap a few pics with my phone and the flash lights up the car each time. Smiling to myself I quickly send the pictures to my boyfriend's number and lean back in the seat. I think about his hardening cock and rub my nipples some more. I'm so turned on and start to slip one hand between my legs when an arm reaches inside my car and presses the unlock button. Before I can react the passenger door opens and a man is inside my car.

"Who the fuck are you? Get the fuck out of my car!" I scream. He smiles wickedly and I turn to open my door to run but it will not budge. The other person is leaning against the door. I feel a hand close over my breast and I try to smack it away. The hand clamps down hard on my breast. "Don't fucking touch me! Get out of my ca...." The words catch in my mouth as I feel something sharp press into my throat.

"Shhhhhhhhhh", a voice hisses right next to my ear. "Little girls shouldn't speak in such a way." The sharpness travels down my shoulder to my side. A hand closes around my throat and squeezes. I feel a nose press against the side of my head and he speaks directly into my ear," What a pretty little thing you are dressed up like such a slut. Does your daddy know you dress this way slut?" I shake my head furiously. "I didn't think so. Daddy should have taught his little girl better. He should have taught his little girl not to let anyone see those puffy nipples." His hand slid from my throat back to my nipples and I could feel him turn his head down to watch and he pinched and pulled at them. "I guess I'm going to have to play daddy tonight and teach you a lesson little girl." He pinched harder and harder and I could feel the tears begin to fall down my cheeks. "I'm going to be your daddy and that's how you will address me tonight and from now on. Do you understand me you slut?" The tears began to flow faster and I nodded. I had no idea how I would get out of this. Someone in another car had to see what was going on. Someone would call the police! "Pull the car to the shoulder now. You are going to do everything I say exactly as I say it or I will cut that pretty face of yours." I put the car in gear and edged over to the side of the road. I turned off the engine and he pulled my dress back up over my breasts. "Get out of the car and take his hand", he said nodding to the other man who now stood by the car again.

The door opened and I took the hand offered to me. He pulled me close to him and I could feel another sharp object pressed into my side. "Walk" said the other man and we began to walk toward the tinted bmw. He opened the passenger side door and I got inside. The second man stood there until the first man slipped into the back seat behind me. He pulled my arms behind the seat and used rope to bind me to the seat. The door closed and the second man slipped into the driver's seat. My dress was pulled down again and now the man behind me used both hands to feel them. "Oh little girl you have such a nice set of tits. We're going to have so much fun tonight. You'll be such a good girl by the time I'm done with you." I could feel his breath on my shoulder when there was a rap on my window. The man froze for a second. The rapping started again. "Roll down the window" he said to the driver.

The window rolled down halfway and a face looked in at me. The man's face was round and pudgy. He smelled like he needed a shower and behind him I could see the big rig that had been behind me with the door open. I breathed a sigh of relief. I was saved!

"What seems to be going on here boys?"

"My girlfriends car broke down and now we're just waiting for traffic to clear up a bit." Said the driver.

"Did her dress break down too?" chuckled the trucker.

"Just having a bit of fun on the way home.", the driver replied.

"I don't think that's the whole story. I think you're taking this girl against her will otherwise she would be crying."

I nodded my head and looked at him pleadingly.

The man in the back seat spoke quietly, "Feel her tits."

"What?", said the trucker

"Feel her tits and her pussy. She's young probably 18 or 19 and they are amazing"

The trucker stood there for what seemed like forever. Then one hand was on my tits and the other shoved itself roughly between my legs. His head came in the car and he began sucking on my breasts slobbering all over them. His fingers were hurting me and I tried to get away from him. Suddenly a bright light filled the car. It was a camera flash. The man stopped his onslaught of my breasts.

"Get away from this car or I send this photo to your company. We will kill the girl and you'll be blamed.", growled the man from the backseat.

The trucker backed away and the driver pulled away down the shoulder. He drove like this and then pulled off on a small gravel road that one would miss unless you were looking hard for it.

"Daddy saved you slut. Now you really owe daddy."

We drove for a long time deep into the woods. The car finally stopped outside a cabin. It was small and dark. My door opened and a hand wrapped into my hair. My hands were untied and I was forced to bend over to follow. They pulled me inside the cabin and turned on the light. I gazed around the room in horror. There were red benches with restraints attached to them. Whips and chains and riding crops and things I didn't know what to call were adorning the walls. There were shackles hanging from the ceiling. Cages lined the wall. I cringed and looked for an exit. There was nothing except the door where we entered.

"God look at this fuck toy boss. Look at those legs and those toes. Can I play with her?" I turned and looked at the men behind me. The man obviously in charge was tall. He looked to be well over 6' tall. He had thick dark hair and piercing eyes that seemed to be violating my body even as he gazed at me. His arms were huge and muscular. He seemed to be in his 40's. The other man was my height. He was bald with tattoos running the length of his arms. He was staring hungrily at my feet. I shrank back in fear and began to step away from them.

"Soon", said the tall man. "She needs her punishment first." He stepped toward me and I ran across the room. I didn't know what I was doing but I had to get away. I was snapped backward and fell onto my ass. He had pulled me back by my hair. A big black boot came down on my stomach and held me there. He looked down at me and laughed. "There is nowhere to go and you can scream as much as you want. No one will hear you. He leaned down and flipped me over. I felt something cold and metal slide over my head and rest on my neck. It was a collar. A choke chain used on dogs. He pulled it and I had no choice but to get to my feet. He looked down at my face and then held a large knife to my mouth. He slid it down to my dress and began to slice through the fabric like it was butter. The cold point of the knife traveled down my skin leaving goosebumps in their wake. The dress fell away from me and I was standing exposed in front of them in just my garter, fishnets, and heels. "Perfection" he said. He walked to a chair in the middle of the room and sat down. "Crawl to daddy slut" and he pulled the leash attached to the collar. I fell to my knees and crawled quickly trying to breathe before I passed out. "Bend over on Daddy's lap." I was pulled across his legs with my ass sticking in the air. I felt his hands sliding over my rear. "You're a bad slut aren't you bitch? You brought this on yourself." I heard something come off of a hook. The air whistled in the room and something struck my ass hard. I screamed and wriggled. I felt his cock harden against my stomach. He struck me again and again. The blows fell faster and faster. I screamed and cried and struggled. His cock was like a metal rod against my stomach.

"PLEASE STOP", I screamed.

"Tell Daddy you're sorry"

"I'm sorry Daddy! I'M SORRY!"

The paddle fell to the floor and I felt his hand sliding across my cheeks. My ass was raw but his hand actually felt good on my beaten flesh. Then he slapped me with his bare hand. A slide of the hand then a slap and I was bawling. He pulled my legs apart and traced a line down my pussy lips. His fingers slipped inside me. "If you hate this so much slut then why are you soaking wet?" he said mocking me. He was right I realized. My body had betrayed me and as his fingers found my clit I felt waves of pleasure begin to rock my body. I moaned and he slapped my pussy. Light slaps and first and then harder. I could feel my pussy lips begin to swell. " What a pretty little cunt you have. I can smell you slut". The slapping began to feel good and the lower half of my body seemed to have a mind of its own. I pushed back onto his hand and then his fingers were fucking me. I felt an orgasm coming. "Ask Daddy if you can cum. DON'T YOU DARE CUM WITHOUT PERMISSION!", he yelled. His fingers had found the right spot and now I was fucking his skilled fingers. My nipples were rubbing on his jeans. The sensations were too much and I screamed,"DADDY MAY I CUM?!?!?"

"Cum little girl"

I felt my muscles contracting and I began to cum and ohmygod it felt so good.... His teeth sank into my ass at that exact moment and I came harder than I ever had before in my life. My body was shaking and I was moaning.

He picked me up with my body still quivering and laid me on one of the red benches. The cold bench on my warm ass shocked me into the clarity of what had taken place. I began to cry and was angry at my body for reacting to this punishment. He bent leaned over me and locked my wrists into restraints. His tongue touched my cheek and he licked my tears away from my face. "Daddy needs to make a phone call now and you are going to play with Daddy's friend. Don't worry his cock will not touch your pussy. Daddy will fuck you first before anyone else has a turn." He turned and walked away. I heard the door shut and I stared at the ceiling awaiting whatever came next.

The short man stepped to the end of the table and spread my legs apart. He stood over me staring at my body. He was creepy and scary and I hated every minute of it. I heard his belt unbuckle and his pants hit the floor. "He said you can't fuck me you asshole!" I yelled. "He said I can't fuck your pussy" he smiled licking his lips. He bent down and ran his tongue down my thigh and leg stopping at my shoe. He undid the clasp and slowly took my shoe off of my foot. His mouth closed over my toe and sucked at it. His hands ran over my feet as he licked and nibbled at my toes. Then his mouth was all over my foot. I'm highly ticklish and tried to jerk my foot away but he held tight and continued his exploration of my foot. He straightened and looked down at me. "Put your feet on my cock." I hesitated and he slapped my thighs as hard as he could. "NOW BITCH! FEET ON MY COCK!" He pushed a button and the table began to rise putting me into a sitting position. His hard cock was between my feet and he pushed my feet together. "Curl your toes around my cock." I complied and he began thrusting his cock between my feet. "Such pretty little feet. Fuck yes!" He held my feet together and I could see the head of his cock sliding in and out as he fucked them. It was bizarre to see. He thrust faster and faster. He rolled his fingers around my toes then pulled back and moaned as he shot his load across my manicured red toenails. The white cum ran in-between my toes and down to the bench. Some of his cum pooled between my fishnets and my skin. My feet were covered with his cum. He smiled and pulled out his phone, snapped a few pictures of my feet, then turned and walked out the door.

I sat there looking at my feet. I began to shake and cry some more. I felt so wrong. So used so dirty. I needed someone to hold me. To tell me I was ok. I looked around for some way to undo the restraints but there was nothing. The door opened and the tall man came inside. He brought a towel and cleaned the cum off of my feet. He went to one of the walls and seemed to be thinking of what to use next. He brought another chain down and walked to me. He took my nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. He nibbled and slid one hand onto my clit. I moaned and then he bit me so hard I screamed. He stood up and began to methodically slap my breasts. The pain was wonderful somehow and I felt myself growing wet again. He stopped and then brought the chain to my chest. There were little claw like clamps at the ends. He attached them to my nipples and pulled. Pain shot through my tits as he pulled the chain. He climbed onto the table and stood over me with one leg on either side of me. He pulled his cock out and pressed it to my mouth. "Suck Daddy's cock little one. Open your mouth and let me fuck that pretty face." The head of his cock pressed against my mouth forcing its way inside. I had to open wide to accommodate his girth and he began to thrust into my mouth. His cock seemed to be growing as he fucked my mouth. It forced its way into my throat and I gagged but he wouldn't stop. I was going to throw up this was too much. He pulled himself out and hopped off the table stepping between my legs.

He began to rub the head of his cock between my pussy lips. He pulled at the leash and the chain on my nipples. I couldn't breathe. I struggled I could feel my throat closing and then his huge cock slammed into my pussy. I tried to scream but couldn't. His cock was too big for me and it hurt so much. "God yes that's Daddy's girl. Oh fuck that cunt feels so good, you're so god damned tight" He pounded into me and I felt myself passing out. A blow to the face brought me back. "Tell Daddy how much you love his cock. Tell me how you want it bitch." The chain around my neck loosened but he pulled harder at the chain connected to my nipples. His cock and the clamps felt so good. "Fuck me harder Daddy please fuck me harder. I want it I need it please daddy please!" His cock was so deep inside me and he fucked me harder "You're Daddy's little girl this pussy is mine. You are mine. Fucking slut I'm going to cum deep in that pussy fuck fuck fuck!" He pulled my legs over his shoulders and I felt like I was being split in two. "Oh my god Daddy please can I cum oh god oh fuck oh please oh yes" His hands closed over my throat choking me and then I was cumming and I couldn't stop it. My pussy clamped down on his cock and he yelled as he blew cum deep inside my pussy. He stood there for a moment released my neck and fell on top of me. "Good girl, very good girl" he crooned as he stroked my body.

I lay there reveling in his touch and realizing that I wanted this again. Again and again. My reverie was broken by the sound of multiple car doors shutting.

"Company is here little girl. Be good and enjoy the gift Daddy is giving you"

The door opened and in walked another man who looked to be Daddy's age with a tall thin blonde girl on a leash. She was naked and glanced at me nervously.

"So this is your new pet", said the man approvingly

"I thought they could play together", said daddy. "May I?"

"You're always welcome" said the new man

Daddy turned to the blonde and looked in her eyes as his fingers entered her pussy. She mewed like a kitten and I felt a wave of jealousy wash over me. He whispered in her ear, she glanced up at the man she came with, he nodded and she walked to me. She dropped to her knees and buried her face into my pussy. She licked, no not licked but lapped at Daddy's cum dripping from my cunt. She sucked mine and daddy's juices eagerly then licked at my sensitive abused clit. When I flinched she pulled back and smiled at me. She climbed on top of me and leaned down to kiss me. Her mouth was soft and supple. Our tits rubbed together and she began to grind her pussy on top of mine. I'd never kissed a girl before and this was wonderful. I felt a cord draped across my leg and something white and bulbous was shoved between our pussies. The vibrator was turned on and we both flinched. The vibration was hard and deep. We continued to kiss and she ground harder into me. The vibrations ran through my body and then we were both moaning and grinding and threw our heads back to cum. The orgasm rocked my entire body and both of us were shaking and crying out. The vibrator slipped out and hummed against the floor. She collapsed on top of me shaking and mewing against my neck. We breathed heavily and both turned our heads at the sound of the men approaching us.

What could possibly happen next?!

Sugar8
Sugar8
11 Followers