Traffic Jam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryder looked at me curiously.

"Pineapple?"

"It's a family thing. My Grandmother always drank it, my father did and now I do."

"Gotcha. Where is your family?"

I shook my head, there wasn't one.

"It's just me and my brother. He lives in Florida, at least the last I knew he still did."

"Don't speak with him?"

"No. We never really got along, and after Mom died and she left me her things, he took off. That was almost three years ago."

His hand slid to grip mine, softly. There was a jolt of electricity between us as he gripped my hand.

"Sorry about your mom Tanya, and the fact you and your brother don't speak."

I shrugged.

"He and I never really got along well. Even as kids."

He nodded, he probably didn't really understand, he was an only child.

"How old are you Ryder?"

He smiled down at me, his hazel eyes sparkling.

"I am 27, I know you are 20. And you work in Manchester, but that is mostly all that I know. However, I wish to know more, if that is okay with you."

"I'd like to know more about you too Ryder."

I heard the shuffle of feet, seeing Reece's strong backside retreating from our table.

"Your dad just left."

"He said he was going to. If we got along okay. I could call him back..."

"No, no. I'm okay, if you are."

He lowered his face, I thought he might kiss me. But he turned and whispered in my ear instead.

"He was right about something though. You are definitely beautiful."

I began to blush again, feeling the heat fill my cheeks to the tips of my ears. The waitress came to take our lunch orders.

"I actually can't stay too long, I only have ten more minutes before I have to be back at work."

He spoke aloud to the waitress.

"Do you have anything that we can take right now?"

"Most of our desserts are prepared ahead, in the refrigerator. Packed and ready even."

He raised his eyebrows at me, smiling.

"Cheesecake?"

I whimpered.

"We'll take two to go please."

The waitress smiled and was back in less than two minutes, holding two small bags.

"I put plastic forks and napkins in the bags. And you can pay up front."

I thanked her, Ryder set a ten dollar bill on the table and went to pay before I could even offer to pay for my own. He walked me to my car, only glancing at the beat up shape it was in.

"Can I see you? This weekend?"

"I'm on shift this weekend. Unless it's Sunday afternoon."

"Even better. I'll bring dinner at 5 on Sunday."

He kissed my cheek gently and opened my car door for me. I took bites of the cheesecake over the next hour at work, biding my time until closing. I really didn't mind the job, but the long hours sucked sometimes. I'd already worked open to close three days this week and I only had Thursday off, before working Friday and Saturday open to close and then Sunday just until three.

I did my laundry on Thursday, preparing my apartment to have a visitor. I kept it mostly tidy anyway, but there was always laundry to do and dishes in the sink. The next three days, thankfully, passed rather quickly and Saturday night, I picked up my ringing phone, not knowing the number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Ryder."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"On a mini-break at work, just checking to make sure we're still on for tomorrow?"

"I am if you are."

"Oh I am baby. I'm thinking Indian food, what do you like?"

"I've never eaten it. But, I'll pretty much eat anything."

"Good deal. I'll bring a couple of my favorites and we can share."

"I'll see you at 5 tomorrow."

"I'll be there. Sweet dreams."

"Night Ryder."

I hung up the phone, noting his number down in my phone book. Now it would say his name when he called. I worked from 10-3 on Sunday, thankfully I had helpers in the store, there was an art exhibit across the street. Somehow whenever they had an exhibit, or a show, we always had an influx of new visitors to the store. I actually had to push people out of the store, promising we'd be open again in the morning at 9. I raced home, my poor car was struggling up and around the mountains.

I knew it probably wouldn't last the rest of the fall, let alone winter, but I had to try. Mom's money was running low, and my job which I once loved, wasn't paying. I arrived home, at 4:15, just enough time to shower and change before Ryder arrived. Which he did, right at 5.

Chapter:

"Hey you."

"Hi."

I smiled up at him, he was taller than Reece, which made him about 7 inches taller than me. He set the dinner bags on the table and began pulling out some dishes I'd never smelled before. I took out plates from my cabinet, he handed me a bottle of pineapple juice, I laughed at him. I poured two glasses and we sat to eat, he explained what the dishes were and I took no time in hesitating. Everything smelled and looked delicious. It tasted that way too, half an hour later we were both stuffed full of Indian food and curled together on my couch.

He shivered slightly.

"Cold?"

"I have a pellet stove at home, it keeps it rather warm."

I pulled a blanket from the basket next to me, he spread it out over both of us.

"What's a pellet stove?"

"It's a wood pellet stove, compressed wood instead of logs basically.

"I see. You don't live with your Dad?"

"No. I moved out a couple years ago. I love him and all, but it would drive me nuts living with him again."

I laughed at him, he kissed my forehead gently.

"Ryder?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you know? Did Reece tell you, about how we met?"

"He did. And it's okay, albeit a little strange."

I looked over at him.

"I think more than a little strange."

"Is it too much?"

"No. The more time I spend with you, the more I want to spend time with you."

"Oh good. Cause, I think we'd be good together."

"Like dating? Or more serious?"

"Well, dating is good. But, I am ready to settle down. I have a good job, a nice house, it's just empty. My life feels empty. And then Dad tells me about you. Then I meet you and there's sparks. Literally."

I smiled over at him, so he had felt them too.

"I like the idea of settling down Ryder. I'm not satisfied with my life as it is. I am disliking my job more than ever, my car is on its' last legs, you saw it. I want to go back to school, but the money isn't there."

"What do you want to major in?"

It was then I got the courage to show him my art. I threw back the blanket and pulled him over to the corner where I set up my easel and art supplies. I switched on the lamp, he gasped at seeing my more recent drawings, the ones I'd hung on the wall just last weekend after I'd come home from Maine.

"Oh, Tanya. These are magnificent!"

"Really?"

"Sweetie. You have some serious talent. My goodness."

He wrapped his arms over my shoulders and I leaned into his bigger body, he held me close.

"Thank you Ryder. That means a lot to me. I don't show many people my work."

"Why not? Nerves? Self-conscious?"

"Both. I am afraid I'm not any good, even though those people who have seen it, love it."

"I love it. And now I see what you want to go to school for. But, I don't think you need school. You're good now."

"I know. But, I want to get better."

"And I think school is wonderful, but maybe an art specific college. Or something."

"I just don't have the money to do that. My job is just above minimum wage, and even though I work about 50 hours a week, it's not enough. With rent and car, other bills, I'm barely scraping by."

"I can help you."

"But, we've just met. And I don't want to take advantage..."

"It won't be. I honestly think you have true talent, and I happen to know some people. Do something for me."

"What?"

"Tomorrow at work, put in your two weeks' notice. You will come live with me, or Dad and I can find you a place close by. There's an art school within walking distance of my house."

"Really?"

"Yes. Heard of Skomond Art and Design?"

"Oh my gosh. That is one of the most prestigious schools' in New York."

"I know. Dad helped fund it. Speaking of, why didn't you show Dad your art?"

"I didn't know if he was interested. I mean, we were here and we had dinner...then we...and he left. I honestly wasn't even sure if I'd hear from him again."

"Well you will now. Dad is very into art and design, he's a photographer."

"I had no idea!"

"Too much sex, not enough talking!"

I laughed, kind of worried. But his laughter was true.

"Ryder, you are amazing."

"Just you wait baby. The amazing hasn't happened yet."

His mouth began forming small kisses on my head, making their way to my neck as he stopped to nibble on my ear. His large hands reached under my shirt and I felt his cock begin to grow against my jean-clad ass.

"Ryder?"

"Mmhmm?"

"Would you like to go to my bedroom with me?"

"More than anything."

Within minutes we were both undressed and under the blankets on my bed. He took me in his arms, our tongues caressed in mid air before he pressed his mouth to mine. He flipped us, so I was on top of him and I groaned, lifting myself up as he gripped his dick with his hand. I lowered myself down as he shouted a joyous yes, his eyes twinkled in the low light of my bedside lamp. He reached to grab my bouncing breasts, I rested on him so he could fondle my pert nipples, pinching them as I so loved.

"Fuck Yes Ryder!"

"Love it baby?"

"God yes!"

"Fuck yeah, I love your pussy sweetheart!"

He reached for me and rolled us over again, he was now pushing inside me, harder and deeper than I'd ever been fucked before. I called out, cumming over his hard cock.

"Come Tanya, come for me!"

I whimpered.

"Ryder, oh god Ryder. Harder, please!"

I practically begged, but the look on his face was priceless.

"I can go harder baby, I just don't want to hurt you."

"You won't, please. Just...please!"

He grabbed my legs by the backs of my knees, ripping me down toward him, my ass cheeks now against his thighs. There was fire in his eyes as he began to thrust, I felt his ball sac smack against my ass. One of his hands dropped to my rounded ass, he smacked it and I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, that's it!"

He spanked me again and rammed his dick deep in me.

"Take it slut, take my big dick in your tight little twat!"

I cried out in pleasure as he jammed it inside me again and again, my juices spilled out over his dick and his eyes widened at the sight of that.

"Shit! Tanya, I'm gonna come baby!"

He dropped my legs, not so gently and I quickly maneuvered myself around, took his cock in my mouth. I heard him gasp, then only grunts of release as he shot ropes of sticky cum into my mouth. I swallowed the load, sliding more down my throat as the last of him drained onto my tongue. He was soon gone from my bed, I huddled in slight fright until he came back, tall glasses of cool water for us both in his hands. I took mine, sipping gratefully.

"Oh Tanya."

He set the glass down, taking mine and then he kissed me. He kissed me with such force, such passion. There wasn't even any tongue, just his mouth on mine, his hands gently gripping my face. His fingers drifted into my ash blonde hair, he curled it up against the back of my head as he deepened the kiss, his tongue now gently protruding into my waiting mouth.

"Can I stay the night with you?"

"If you can, yes. I don't want to keep you from work, or anything else important."

"You are important in my life now Tanya."

"I am?"

"Yes. And we're going to be together, I hope, for a very long time. Maybe even forever."

"Forever?"

"I hope."

"I think I might like that."

The smile he gave me before he switched out the lamp, was dazzling and it lightened my heart.

Chapter:

The next Friday, he picked me up from work and brought me home to his place for the first time. I got what he meant by it always being warm, almost just too warm, but kind of perfect. I wandered around the house, it was nice but lacking.

"I just bought the place when I got hired last year. So, it's missing some stuff. I moved from a two bed apartment, to this four bedroom house."

"It looks practically new."

"It should. No one else has lived here but me. I mean, people come visit and Dad stays over a bunch in the guest room."

"Show me."

He led me around the downstairs first, the family room was his television room, he didn't even have furniture in the dining room. His office was downstairs, it was bright and his diplomas hung on the wall above his desk. There was a half bathroom downstairs, then 3 bedrooms to share a bath in the hall upstairs before he showed me the master bedroom with its' own bath.

"I take it this is the room your dad stays in."

The guest bedroom was the smaller of the three, but it was the one that was furnished.

"Yes. Dad, Mom and my step brothers. Though one of them usually takes the couch downstairs if they both come at the same time."

"Gotcha. Now. Your room."

He slid his hand into mine.

"Our room."

I felt small trembles inside, but only good feelings as he pulled me into the warm room. It was handsomely decorated, dark wood furniture and lighter bedding. It wasn't black, which was what I expected, but it had some gray undertones mixed with the blue. I rather liked it. The bathroom was nicely done, a double sized shower and a jetted tub shared the big space.

"Hey come here."

He stood in the tub, sliding down and patted the spot in between his legs.

"I want to see if we can both fit."

I laughed at him, but complied with his request. We did, both fit in the tub.

"Might have to take advantage of that this weekend."

I laughed at him as he helped me climb out of the big tub. He still had to work tomorrow, but only 10-5. I had to be back for Monday, but I only was working 5 more days. I'd put in my two weeks, adamant about this. Whether I was going to be moving in with Ryder, that was the other question. I glanced at the clock as we passed his bedside.

"Hey. We better order dinner, Reece is going to be here in 20 minutes."

He jogged down the flight of stairs as I checked out the other two rooms, the front bedroom with the bay windows would be kind of perfect for my art studio. I pondered as I heard his voice call to me from downstairs.

"You still want Chinese?"

"Chicken Lo Mein and an egg roll!"

"Got it baby!"

A car honked and a dark red SUV pulled into Ryders' drive way a few minutes later. Reece slid from the drivers' seat and I made my way downstairs, swept into the arms of the man I'd spent hours with before.

"Hey there honey."

"Reece!"

"Oh Dad, she's my girl now!"

Reece did set me back to my feet, watching, maybe with a little jealousy as his son kissed me gently.

"I ordered the food. Baby, I'm gonna grab your stuff from the car okay?"

I bit my lip and peered at Reece, who studied me.

"What?"

"You could have told me."

"But I didn't know you liked things like that either."

"I know. But, I am glad you do now. And even better that we have something in common."

He kissed my cheek gently, just next to my mouth. Then again, right on my mouth.

"Reece."

"I know. I'll stop, I promise."

I nodded, Ryder came back into the house, my duffel in one hand and my art portfolio in the other.

He looked to me, set the portfolio on the empty kitchen island. I gave him a nod, he presented my work to his Dad, with a flourish. I heard Reece gasp, Ryder gripped my hand knowingly.

"Tanya! You..."

He called me to his side with a curl of his finger. I stopped just next to him, watching his careful eye view my latest creation. He stepped back, as Ryder gently turned the next page. I heard another gasp, his body was slightly trembling.

"Reece?"

He turned to me, his brown eyes gleamed in the bright kitchen lights.

"You just have no idea how talented you are, do you baby?"

He slid his arms around me, I felt Ryder enclose me from behind. I'd thought he might have been wanting to push his Dad from me, jealous. But, they both continued to hold me, I felt Ryder's lips kiss the back of my neck gently. Reece kissed my cheek softly, started to pull away from our hug.

I patiently waited for dinner to arrive, our talk of me being in art school happened over me, around me.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"Dad was asking if you'd like to stay here? Or find a different place?"

"I don't know yet. Is that okay?"

"Sure. But it might be easier if you stay here, at least for now. Dad was going to see if you would be able to start next semester."

"That fast?"

"Yes. I can get you in to start in the spring. I've already begun the paperwork, met with the Dean. He is going to want to see these, before you're accepted."

"I thought so. Would you help me pick the best ones?"

"Of course, we'd both be happy to."

I smiled at the two of them, Ryder ran to the front door to let the Chinese delivery person bring in our food. Reece slid his hands over my thighs, his lips kissed mine. I pulled away quickly.

"I made a mistake Tanya. I want you back."

"Reece. I can't, you said we can't back on that first day, well second day. You sent me to your son, and...I am falling for him."

"You are?"

The voices echoed, Ryder had come back into the room, asked the question his Dad did. I stood, slid my arms around Ryder.

"I am, and it scares me."

I pulled away from him, ran back up the stairs and hid, in the closet of one of the empty rooms. I heard their anxious voices call for me, Reece spoke aloud to his son just in my hearing range.

"I should go. I messed up, big time. I still want her."

"You could be with her."

"No, I can't. She is too young to be for me like that, the way I want her to be. Maybe we all need time. Have her live here, or don't. I will still help her in school, but I don't think I can see her right now, or you."

I pushed open the door, heard their identical gasps of disbelief at the sight of me.

"You can't Reece. You can't abandon your son, it's me, I'll go."

"NO!"

Ryder fell to his knees at my feet, wrapped his arms around my legs.

"You have your family Ryder, I can't be the one to take them from you."

"But, I love you."

"How do you even know. We've had three dates? Known each other just over a week, how can you know its' love?"

"Its the way I feel when you're not with me Tanya. This last week, I know we talked on the phone every night, but it's not the same. I want you in my arms when we're talking. Or at least in the same room as me."

"There's people though. Who thought they were so much in love with their other half, and then years later, they don't love each other anymore."

"It's not just love. There's respect. I respect your individuality and I cherish your work. You have true talent, and I want to see you grow. I want to help you on your journey to become the famous artist I know is inside you."

"You do believe in me, don't you?"

I had tears in my eyes, mimicking the ones coming down his cheeks.

"Dad and I both do."

We glanced to Reece, who had tears in his eyes too. I held my hand out to the both of them, pulled Ryder back to his feet and Reece joined in close.

"I haven't had this and I wanted it so much. I never thought I could be in love, never even imagined myself having a boyfriend, let alone one who felt the way Ryder does. But I won't do this without you Reece. I can't grow as an artist without your guidance. And as much as Ryder is a grown man, he still needs his Dad."

"I do Dad. You are my best friend, always have been."

"And I always will be. I didn't want to leave the two of you, but I thought it was what had to be done. That I would make the sacrifice."