Traffic Stop Gone Horribly... RIGHT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh?"

"And there is no portion of the impaired driver check that includes tap dancing." She could almost hear the smile in his voice as he said that.

"Where was I? Oh, yeah, checking to see if that comes off."

"You keep checking it like that you'll definitely get it off."

"Ma'am?"

"Sorry, officer. I think I meant to say if you keep checking it like that and I guarantee it'll cum... off."

"Nice to know, ma'am."

Then he was quiet as his thumb and middle finger went back to gently plucking on her stiff little clit. But she wasn't as she began to moan, then the moan shifted to a low growl, deep in her throat.

"Do you have any animals in your car, ma'am?"

"Huh?"

"Animals, ma'am. Do you have any in the car?"

"No. Why?"

"Well,, ma'am. You might think this is strange, but I could swear I hear the sound a cat purring."

"No animals in the car, officer. But there's a very happy pussy purring away right out here."

"Ah. Yes ma'am."

He continued to pluck her clit and the purring got slightly louder.

"Not coming off. I wonder if it's just held on with really strong glue?"

And he pinched lightly on her clit and lifted it a little, then pushed down on it -- and the purr got even louder.

His fingers continued to lift and lower her clit and she didn't realize he was slowly increasing how far he lifted and was slowly decreasing how far he was allowing her to lower.

Nor did she realize she had risen up on the balls of her feet until her the heels of her shoes were no longer touching the ground.

He lifted her only a little farther then moved his right forearm slightly, shifted the fingers on his right hand and pushed down on her clit with a little more force than he had been using, with a slightly more forceful pinch, too.

She gasped and shuddered and almost collapsed again as the motion caused the middle two fingers of his right hand to drive up into her pussy.

"Thank you again, ma'am."

"Hunh?"

"I'm not sure how you knew I was almost ready to begin the actual cavity search, but your timing was pretty good. Having said that, though, this isn't the best way to perform that portion of the search. Please step around to the rear of your car, ma'am."

"It might be easier for me to walk around there without your fingers in my, um..."

"Yes, ma'am. I'm going to withdraw them now. Ma'am?"

"Yes, officer?"

"It would be easier for me to remove my fingers if you weren't following them down with your hips."

"Oh. Sorry, officer."

"That's OK, ma'am. Once I remove my fingers please turn and walk to the back of the car."

He withdrew his fingers and she turned to the right, but then her knees gave way. He quickly grasped her hips to help support her as she walked to the rear of the car, then turned toward the back. Once she was there, she bent over and leaned her forearms on the bottom of the hatchback.

"Ma'am? Could you turn around please?"

She turned around, feeling his hands graze her lower back and stomach as she did.

"I think it will be uncomfortable for me to bend backwards over the back of the car for you to be able to search me, officer."

"You are correct, ma'am. That's why you won't be bending over backward to assist me in conducting the search."

Before she had a chance to say anything else, his hands grasped her hips and he lifted her so her butt rested on the bottom of the hatchback where her forearms had rested moments before.

"I need you to lean back now, ma'am, so I can continue my search."

"OK, officer... Aaaaah, but that's cold," she exclaimed as her sweaty back made contact through her blouse with the glass.

"Yes, ma'am. It appears it is."

In the dim light she could make out the shape of his body and head, but the brim of his cap hid his face and eyes. It didn't hide the lazy smile on his mouth.

"I need to continue my search now, ma'am."

"OK. Go ahead."

"You'll need to spread your legs for me to continue, ma'am."

"Owww! Can I scoot up the car a little, please, officer? Just letting my legs hang over the edge like this is hurting my back. I think if I can scoot up and put my heels on the edge it would hurt less."

"No, ma'am. You need to be close enough to the edge for me to be able to reach to finish my search. But I can allow you to use your hands to help support your legs."

"OK, officer."

She hooked her hands under the bottoms of her thighs, near her knees and pulled them back slightly.

She jumped slightly as the tips of his right two middle fingers came to rest at the bottom of her slit, then began to slide their way upwards between her inner and outer lips. And then her back arched up off the glass as her hips picked back up the counter-motion against his fingers.

His fingers slowly picked up both speed and distance and her hips matched in both until, after a short moment or two, his fingers paused at the bottom of the motion. As her hips rocked back down against the expected motion of his fingers against her lips, his fingertips instead slipped into her wet slit.

She moaned as she was penetrated, but instead of continuing the rocking motion of her hips, she arched her back even more to push herself more firmly onto his fingers.

"Thank you again, ma'am."

"What did I do this time, officer?"

"You began the first part of the body cavity search just as I was ready."

"Oh. OoooOOOOoohhhh," she moaned as his fingers penetrated more deeply into her pussy.

"Yeah, that's it, right there!" she said.

"Ma'am? I know perfectly well where I'm conducting my search. But thank you for verifying I was in the right spot. Now that you've confirmed that, I'll just continue my search."

His fingers pulled almost out of her pussy and she waited for them to push back in. And waited. And waited.

They slid back in quickly and her whole body shook.

He slowly began to work his fingers around her pussy, working his way from the top toward the left side, inserting his two glove-covered fingers all the way in, the tips in constant contact with her inner walls, then pulling them out almost to the opening, pausing moving them only slightly farther to the side, then plunging them back in again.

His fingers continued around the left side of her cunt until they were at the bottom of her pussy, then stopped. And pulled completely out.

Her head came up off the window to see what was going on when the middle two fingers of his left hand slid back in.

His fingers repeated the course around the other side of her pussy, then pulled out.

This time it was the fingers of his right hand that slipped easily into her wet cunt and pushed up against the front wall and her back arched so hard that her legs slipped out of her hands and barely made contact with him.

"Assaulting an officer, huh?"

"I'm sorry officer. My hands just slipped."

"Well, we'll have to do something about that then, won't we?"

She expected to hear the sound of handcuffs being pulled out and the rasp as the teeth on the single strand of the cuffs was run through the locking mechanism. She tensed in anticipation, but only felt the thigh-high stocking on her right leg being rolled down her leg. Then she felt the same for her left leg.

He pulled the right one off, then looped it in half around her calf just below her knee and tied a loose knot, then put her wrist on the outside of her calf and tied another knot around it. He repeated the nylon knot with her left wrist and leg.

"That should hold you so there are no more 'slips', ma'am".

"I'm sure it will, officer," she said.

He slid the middle two fingers of his right hand into her pussy again and she moaned as her back arched -- and though her legs strained a little, the nylon ties held and they didn't hit him.

"There seems to be something right here at the front of your vaginal area, ma'am. I'm going to have to inspect this quite thoroughly."

"Please do, officer. I have nothing to hide."

His fingertips continued to stroke the inner wall of her pussy for several minutes until the arching of her back settled slightly, then he placed the heel of his left hand on her hot skin just above her clit.

He pushed lightly downward with his hand as his fingers pulled upward and her back began to arch again. Her moans were getting louder.

He lifted his left hand off her belly and her head snapped up. "What are you doing, officer? Surely this part of the search isn't over with already?"

"No, ma'am. I just have to use a different search technique at this point. I can assure you it won't be uncomfortable."

This time when his left hand came to rest on her belly it was with his thumb slightly above and to one side of her clitoral hood and the pointer and middle finger on the other. He began to gently knead the area above and to either side of her clit, pressing downward slightly, then relaxing, then squeezing thumb and fingers together toward her clit.

The first time his fingers and thumb squeezed toward each other her back arched and a quick, "Oh sweet, holy, aaaaahhhhhh..." escaped her mouth.

He continued to massage her, pushing his fingers together and downward has the fingertips of the middle two fingers of his right glided upward over her g-spot, then both hands reversed and his left hand pulled her clit upward as his right fingers slid downward over the spongy flesh at the front of her pussy.

Her breathing had matched his rhythm and she was breathing in as his fingers pulled away from each other, then breathing out as they slid toward each other, each exhale becoming more and more of a moan.

He continued the slow massage for a short time, then abruptly stopped and her head snapped up off the rear window, "What'd you stop for... OH HELL YES!!"

He looked up at her with his face between her thighs and said, "Ma'am? If you can't keep quiet I'm going to have to stop this next portion of the search."

"I've never heard of this kind of search before, officer."

"Ma'am, it is a known fact that it's possible for a properly trained human to detect the presence of various chemicals through the sense of taste. We use the dogs for detecting substances by sniffing, but a lot of people think that letting a dog lick them is gross. So unless you have an objection, I'm going to continue my search."

"Search away, o-o-o-O-O-O-O-ficer!"

"Ma'am, you need to stay quiet during the search or I'm going to have to find something to stick in your mouth while I finish." She shuddered.

His head moved down again, and his tongue flattened against the bottom of her lips, then it dragged slowly upward. Just before it reached her clit it lifted and his head dropped again.

He made several strokes of her puffy lips, then shifted his tongue slightly and the tip slid between her inner and outer lips on one side, then his head dropped and the tip dipped into the fold on the other side.

Several more strokes up the sides of her dripping lips and his tongue flattened against them again.

But now he began putting more pressure on his tongue and the tip began to slip deeper and deeper into her as it passed, and her hips began to rock counter to the motion of his tongue.

A moment or two more and his motion changed again, now making shorter strokes with his tongue, with the tip delving more deeply into her opening, deeper, deeper, until he was swirling his tongue around and around the inside of her slit, and now her hips were countering the swirls.

"Aw...aw...officer. I have to confess something."

"What would that be, ma'am?"

"You were right, I am smuggling something. You just haven't found it yet because you're searching in the wrong place."

"Ma'am. This is MY search and I'll do it in the manner I so choose and will take as long to do so as is necessary."

"Yes, officer. But if you'd just..."

"Ma'am. MY search, MY timing. And I know what I'm searching for and I'll get there in due time."

"Yes, officer.

He went back to the long wide licks up her lips and she thought for a moment he was beginning his search all over again.

But after several of those licks the tip of his tongue hit her clit and flicked back and forth across it.

She was glad he hadn't tied the nylons tightly around her knees as she pulled upward on her wrists, then moved them to the inside of her knees to grab his head with both hands. She pulled his mouth more tightly to her body, holding it directly over her clit.

He allowed her to hold him there as he sucked her clit into his mouth and began to hum as he flicked his tongue back and forth over her clit again and again.

"Right there, right THERE, RIGHT THEEEEERRRRRREEE!!!!!!," she yelled into the night, then she was quiet as her body bucked and jerked as she threw her head back, arched her back and quivered her way through a powerful orgasm.

He reached up and pried her fingers out of his hair, then waited as her body stilled. While he waited he untied the nylons from her wrists and her knees.

When she finally opened her eyes and looked at him he said, "Well, ma'am... It appears you were smuggling something after all. But what I found was definitely not illegal, so I'll have to let you go. Please try to remember to use your turn signals next time. And try to have a good rest of the evening."

She laid there on the back of her own car, listening as a car door closed, an engine started and a car drove off, her tits and pussy exposed to the night air, feeling the cooling breeze wafting over her skin, making her nipples crinkle and the wetness between her legs cool until it began to get uncomfortable, then she pulled her bra and blouse closed and slid off the back of her car to her feet, her skirt falling into place as she did.

She cautiously made her way to the driver's door, holding onto the edge of the roof as she went until she could finally open it and fall into the driver's seat.

A short time later she threw the door open and dragged herself out of the car and into the warmth and familiarity of her home. She slipped her clothes off, threw them into the hamper and then climbed into the shower to wash away the sweat from her body. When she finished washing, she dried off, put on her favorite oversized t-shirt and crawled into bed to fall into a deep, exhausted sleep.

She woke the next morning with some of the details of the previous night clear and some foggy, but she got up, got dressed and headed out the door to go to work.

She stopped at her normal coffee drive-through and placed her normal order and paid for it, then went back to trying to solidify her memories of the night before.

It took her a minute to realize the clerk was talking to her, though she wasn't holding out a cup yet.

"Sorry. What did you say?"

"I asked when you got a dog?"

"What? What makes you think I got a dog?"

"Sorry. Your back window looks like my mom's, like a dog has been rubbing its nose all over it."

"Oh." She turned part way around in her seat to see smudges on the glass that apparently weren't obviously on the outside of the glass vice the inside. Maybe it was hard to tell from the clerk's angle, but she knew better.

A minute or so later the clerk opened her window again and handed her her coffee.

"Thanks. Have a great day."

She drove away from the coffee shop, thinking about the smudges on the window until she pulled up at a stop light. She looked in the rearview mirror and saw the large smudge on the rear window and her eyes came a little unfocused as she began to relive the experience of the night before.

She was still sitting there a moment or two later when a horn honked behind her and she realized the light had turned green.

She pulled away through the intersection and made it almost a block before she heard a short blip of a siren behind her.

What NOW? she thought.

"Ma'am? Are you OK?" asked the man at her window. And of COURSE it was the officer from the night before.

"Yes, officer. Why do you ask?"

"You seemed a little distracted back there at the light. The lady in the car behind you had to honk her horn to get you to realize the light had turned green. I just wanted to make sure you were OK."

She sat and thought about the previous night and then looked at the officer and gave a shy smile. "Yes. I'm OK. Better than OK. Quite good, actually."

"You might want to check you glove box when you get a chance, ma'am. Please try not to drive while distracted. I wouldn't want to have to pull you over yet again."

"Thank you, officer," she said. And watched his ass in her side mirror as he walked back to his patrol car.

He pulled out and then drove past her, giving a smile and a small wave as he passed her.

She reached over and opened the glove box to find her registration and insurance paperwork on top of a familiar pink bag. Pulling the paperwork off, she opened the bag to find a pair of panties identical to the ones that had been cut off her the night before and she smiled to herself.

She started to pull out, then put the car back in park and pulled her cell phone out of her purse.

She unlocked he phone, opened the texting app and sent:

Wish you'd been able to use the lights, but I kept my eyes closed most of the time and imagined I could feel the red and blue lights flashing on my skin.

Then she sent:

You really had me going with the references to oral responses and sticking things in my mouth.

Her phone chimed a few minutes later and she waited until she was parked outside her office building to open the phone and read what he'd sent:

Thought about it, but didn't want you to hurt your knees.

She thought for a minute and replied:

Next time I go out with the girls when you're on duty on a Friday night I'll wear slacks.

A wicked grin crossed her face as she added, then sent:

And kneepads!! J