Tragedy Brings Love and New Life

Story Info
Annabel rethinks her priorities after being orphaned.
1.9k words
4.41
20k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 26 years old and studying for my PhD at the Drexel University in Philadelphia. My apartment was in the top floor of a brownstone apartment in Center City neighborhood. Below me in the remainder of the building lived a middle-aged couple, Joe and Janette, and their teen-aged daughter Annabel. Joe and Janette were both lawyers working in an estate planning department of a large firm. They worked long hours and loved to cook good meals and hang around the house on the weekends. Their daughter Annabel was gorgeous. Tall, dirty blonde hair, small chested, with the tight body of an athlete as she was on the high school track team.

We didn't interact too frequently just to redeliver mail that went in the wrong mailbox, to exchange pleasantries on the stoop, and very occasionally to go down to a BBQ in the back garden where they had exclusive use. It was at those BBQs that I got to know Annabel as not only a beautiful person on the outside but also one on the inside. She was gregarious, warm, funny, and very bright. In fact, the family as a whole was great fun to be around and I always looked forward to getting an invitation around the major holidays as they knew my family was half a world away.

Fast forward a few years and I was working on putting the finishing touches on my dissertation and preparing for my defense. I was all business and I rarely came out of the apartment except to replenish supplies of coffee and food just to keep me going. Annabel was also finishing up her senior year of high school and considering where to go for college. She'd got into all the universities she applied to so the world was her oyster. But sadly tragedy was to strike in early spring.

Joe and Janette had traveled down to the Caribbean to take part in a conference and had died in a car accident when their poorly maintained taxi has gone into a ravine. The first I heard of their deaths was from Annabel herself. I found her weeping on the front steps of the brownstone and asked if she wanted to talk. Then the whole story came and she started sobbing in my arms. I didn't really know what to do except be there and lend an ear. In the end, I took some time out of my schedule to help Annabel host the wake and prepare for the funeral. It turned out Annabel didn't have many relatives, certainly none that lived nearby. But fortunately for Annabel, Joe and Janette has planned everything out in the event of their deaths as you would expect from estate lawyers. Annabel was well taken care of financially - she owned the brownstone outright and has a healthy trust fund besides.

Since Annabel was going to turn 18 in several weeks the issue of guardianship was something of a moot point. The State of Pennsylvania and Family Services certainly didn't want another mouth to feed so they were quite happy to sign off on a waiver for her to take care of herself in the coming weeks until she reached formal adulthood. He birthday passed without mention, I can imagine Annabel didn't feel like celebrating something that her parent's would have been so involved in had they been alive.

Annabel tried to stay positive and not fall into depression but I could see the situation was taking a toll on her. So I made every excuses to check in on her and drop off extra food and the like. About a month after her birthday, as I was heading out with my bike to take a ride up the Schuylkill River, I heard Annabel call out and asked if she could join me. Of course I happily said "yes" and within minutes I found myself racing behind her trying to keep up. The view of the river was nice but the view of Annabel's backside in a pair of biking shorts was even nicer. I didn't mind at all following! We went pass the Art Museum, the Boathouses, up Kelly Drive until Manayunk, then crossed over the river to start heading downstream back to the house. But before we got going too far I asked her if she'd like to take a detour to Fairmount Park and the Japanese House. She'd never been before and found the gardens and building absolutely charming. I took my time explaining the construction, the tea room, the gardens, and the history of the place. Afterwards we sat on a nearby bench taking in the view of the Japanese gardens while snacking and sipping from our water bottles.

Annabel looked at me with a nervous expression that I don't think I'd ever seen before and then started talking: "You've been my rock this last couple of months. You're one of the good guys, you know that right?"

"I guess so. I wanted to help out - it just felt right," I modestly replied.

"This whole experience has made me rethink my life and my priorities. It's not that I'm going to abandon college but just that friends and family have to come first. I know now that life can be cut short"

"Very true," I replied lending my ear once again, hoping to draw Annabel out.

"You know I had a crush on you since the day you moved in."

"I didn't know that" I said. "That's very flattering coming from someone as special as you."

"Well I've decided that you're going to be my boyfriend, what do you think about that?"

I laughed a little. "Guess I don't get a choice in the matter but don't you think I'm just a little bit to old for you?" I was after all almost a decade her senior, nine years more precisely.

"Not at all," she said. "In fact, I think I'm remarkably mature for my age and I know we get on well and the way you've been ogling my backside makes me think you might kind of like me physically as well."

"Busted, but in my defense the view was spectacular" was all I could say.

"In fact, while we are on the subject of focusing on relationships, I don't just want a boyfriend what I really want is a partner, a husband." With that she look at me intently through her bright blue eyes trying to gauge my response. "It's not like you're going to get a better offer - I'm the whole package, what is that you said the other day? "Beautiful, smart, funny, and compassionate." I think."

"Your right about that," I said. "So am I right in saying your proposing to me?"

"Yes, bit untraditional I know but you better get used to it if your going to be with me" she answered.

"Yes" I replied.

"Yes what?" she questioned pointedly.

"I'll marry you." I said surprising even myself. It was as if all those moments over the last three years has been compressed into a few seconds and I could finally see clearly that Annabel was just what she'd said - the catch of the century - and beside the physical attraction I realized that I had grown to love her in the past couple of months, not as a family friend but as an equal.

With that Annabel jumped up from the bench and hopped onto my lap, throwing her arms around me. Then she leaned in and kissed me passionately on the lips. It was all I could do but come up for air.

"Who would have thought that a bike ride in the morning would lead to you being engaged by the afternoon!" said Annabel with a twinkle in her eye.

"Not me, but maybe you might have had an idea." I replied with a chuckle.

"A woman has to keep some secrets you know." said Annabel with a smile.

As it was getting dark and cold we got back on our bikes and headed back. I was lost in my thoughts thinking what a lucky person I was and how much my life had changed in the space of just a few hours.

When we got home, Annabel told me to get showered and come down for dinner, and then with a blush coloring her face, added, not to forget to bring my pajamas and a toothbrush. I just nodded and grinned like an idiot.

I showered, changed into comfortable clothes grabbed a clean set of PJs and my toothbrush, headed downstairs and knocked on the door. Annabel had likewise freshened up and was wearing a robe that covered her body and some sheer pink stockings on her legs.

"Shall we just forget about dinner and go straight to the bedroom?" asked Annabel.

"I'd like that." was all I could say.

So I followed her into her bedroom. It wasn't as girly as I had expected, more of an adult room with tasteful furnishings and knick-knacks that Annabel had collected while traveling. The bed was a queen with several overstuffed pillows and a big fluffy comforter.

I watched as Annabel undid her robe to reveal a light blue see-through teddy, through which I could her small breasts and erect nipples, a lacy pair of white underwear, and pink stockings held up by a garter belt. She was smiling - clearly excited and happy for what was about to come.

"Well! Get out of your clothes." she admonished. So I stripped down to my birthday suit while she admired my well-toned body and stiffening cock. Then Annabel seductively removed the teddy and pulled down her panties to reveal a perfectly shaved pussy with bright pink pussy lips swollen with arousal. She kept her garter belt and stockings on. The look was unbelievable, she was both sexy as hell and innocent, wanton but inexperienced.

Being responsible I asked: "Should I put on a condom?"

Annabel looked up at me from the bed, lying flat on her back with her legs spread slightly, so I could have a good look at her pussy. "No. I meant what I said earlier about focusing on family. Can we start trying to have a baby?" she said while biting her lower lip.

"I couldn't think of anything more beautiful than making a baby with you right now." I replied.

"I kissed her on the lips and slowly trailed kisses down to her pussy making sure she was good and ready for my cock. He pussy tasted fresh and clean, like strawberries with cream. I alternated between her clitoris and her vagina until she was slick with juices. Then I traveled back up her body kissing her some more on the erogenous zones, he belly, side, armpit, neck and lips until my cock nestled gently in her folds. Annabel took hold of my cock and positioned it at her entrance and looked at me expectantly.

"It's my first time, so be gentle." she said. I had thought she might be a virgin and I had planned to take it slowly anyway. I slowly pushed into her well lubricated passage, breaking through her hymen, and waited a moment for Annabel to catch her breath. Then with a smile she urged me on and we rocked our pelvises together in the time-honored dance of love. It wasn't long before I starting to lose control. Annabel could sense I was trying to hold out and she looked me in my eyes and said: "Put your cum deep in my fertile pussy. Put a baby in me. I love you." Holding this beautiful goddess in my arms, who was begging me to impregnate her was so intense, so erotic, that the dam burst and my semen spurted deep into her fertile depths creating new life.