Trailblazer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her kneeling at my side, her ass raised in the air, I'm getting the urge to repay her favor. I reach out to her bum, but I can't reach far enough to get between her legs. I grab her thigh and tug on her a few times, trying to get her shift over to me so we can double the fun. Right away, she gets the message. She rotates a bit and shifts her back end over towards me, raising her left leg and lifting it to the other side of my head. As her thighs part over my face, the soft tuft of fur hiding her muff parts with them, revealing the blue, glistening lips of her pussy. Her feminine scent rolls over me, heady and strong, and I get even harder at the scent of it. I reach up to her bum and ease her down a bit, just enough to sit her on my face.

A bead of her wetness falls onto my closed lips, and I don't make the mistake of wasting another drop. I open my mouth and push my tongue into her tunnel, licking and massaging her walls as deep as I can manage. I lap at every inch of her pussy that I can, letting her fluids pour down my tongue. Knowing better than to ignore it, I draw back for a moment and circle my tongue around her clit, teasing it. Finally, I give the little blue buzzer a quick, wet lick, and Viri's thighs tighten at that, with her tail standing high on-end. She doesn't make a sound, but there's no mistake that I'm hitting the right spots. In one smooth rotation, I alternate between pecking little kisses on her pussy, delving my tongue into her, and tasting her clit. Her juices flood my mouth, and I gulp it all down as it comes. If greentails go through heat, Viri's in the thick of it.

She's no slouch on her end, either. She pumps the base of my cock with her hand, and takes every inch above it into her mouth. She pushes her lips up and down my length, keeping an airtight seal on my cock, occasionally stopping to focus on my crown, to suckle it and worship it. Needing more of this pleasure she's giving me, I buck my hips out of instinct, and Viri takes it masterfully, breathing through her nose as I thrust deep to the back of her throat. As she takes me to my base, she keeps my cock pressed to the flat of her tongue, grazing it with her soft barbs. She's got me hurtling towards my peak, but I won't go it alone.

I run my tongue over her pussy in long, deep licks, slathering her from top to bottom, capping off every tongue-stroke with a lap at her clit. Before long, her thighs lock around my head, spasming as she climaxes, and a swell of her fluid rushes into my mouth. At her end, a fire-hot pleasure bursts beneath the base of my cock, and I shoot out the biggest load I've ever had. Thick globs of white, salty cum spurt into Viri's mouth, layering her tongue, and she's got no choice but to gulp it down in a hurry. She keeps sucking me as I ride my high, nursing on my cockhead all the while, drawing more ropes of cum out of me. She's eager to get as much of my treat to taste as she can.

Eventually, our orgasms die down, and our taps run dry. Viri's thighs loosen around my head, and she lets my cock pop free of her mouth. She rises off of me, and I lean forward, my chest heaving as I gather my breath. You'd think I'd be exhausted right now, that I'd want nothing more than a good nap. But I'm not. I feel fucking insatiable. My cock's still standing at attention, just as hard as before. When I look to Viri, I see her on all fours, arching her back and raising her rump high. She knew I'd want a second round. She's wiggling her tight ass at me, enticing me to fuck her silly, her puffy blue pussy peeking out at me from between her cheeks. Meanwhile, my dick is still throbbing and needy, aching to be put back somewhere hot and wet.

I rise to my knees, stumbling for a moment, and scoot over to Viri, grabbing her wide, womanly hips as I inch myself closer. I grab my cock to guide it to its new hole, but Viri cocks her head, peers over her shoulder, and ... and gives me this look I didn't expect. She looks ... nervous, almost. Timid. I'm about to stop myself, to see if she really wants this, when I feel her tail coil around my cock, pumping my shaft and keeping me pointed to her sex like a dripping, blue bullseye. Her eyes brighten, and her lips curl into a warm smile. That's a clear go-ahead.

I push my crown through her tight lips, and slip my cock into her. She grips each inch snugger than the last, but she's soaking wet, more than enough to let me push through until I'm balls-deep. A strange, pleasurable pull at my cock reminds me that I'm not inside a human. The walls of her twat roll like a wave over my member, squeezing me from base to tip in one slow, rhythmic motion. I don't know if it's a conscious effort of hers or some reflex, but, either way, it's got me doubting how long I'll last. Slowly, I pull out, until just my tip sits in her, before pushing myself back into her warmth. Thrusting doubles the friction. I put my hands on her hips and hold myself still -- if I hadn't just cum, I'd probably be blowing my load right now.

Viri doesn't let up with the contractions, and when she notices I'm not moving, she starts thrusting backwards, slapping her rounded ass against my hips, taking my cock to the hilt with every backwards thrust. She wants me to fuck her, quick finish or not.

I reach around her and grab two handfuls of her swaying tits, sinking my fingers into her plush, furry breasts. With her tits firmly in hand, I start to crash my hips into her, well and truly pounding her. I rut Viri hard and fast, and my cock only thickens the more her cunt clenches down on me. More drops of precum leak out of my tip, adding just an extra bit of wetness to her tunnel. She grinds her butt against me as I plunge into her, gyrating her hips, adding more and more friction to snuggle my cock with. Her contracting pussy keeps pulling at me all the while, doing all she can to milk my load out of me, and I can't hold back.

I move my hands from her tits to her shoulders and pull her towards me as I crash one last thrust into her, burying my cock to the hilt. I groan as the pleasure welling up in my gut explodes. My balls tighten and lurch as I cum, and my cock twitches as it starts spurting out its load. I shoot out thick white ropes of spunk, one after the other, painting her womb white. Her pussy keeps stroking me as I cum, squeezing and pulling, eager to suck out every little string of cum I've got left. I've emptied my balls before long, with no more cum to seed her with. My cock softens and slips out of her, and a river of white cum follows it, leaving her pussy a sloppy, spunky-white mess.

My shoulders slacken, and I can't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm crashing. My knees buckle and give out beneath me, and I fall onto my side, into the bed of leaves. My brain's powering down. A wave of exhaustion washes over me, pulling me into a deep sleep, and I let it take me.

The last thing I feel is Viri's fur laying against me, soft and warm like a blanket.

...

The grumbling of my stomach wakes me. I rub my eyes for a bit, and, as the memory of the day comes back to me, I can hardly believe how great I feel. My head isn't pounding, my hands aren't shaking, there's no hangover at all. In fact, I feel great. Refreshed. I've never had a better nap. I lean forward to stretch my arms and yawn, and a loose mess of leaves falls from my chest as I rise. To my right, Viri, who has her back to me, looks over her shoulder when she hears me. She smiles and turns, her jaw munching up and down. In her hands I see a wooden bowl filled to the brim with foraged foods of the forest: fruits, nuts, mushrooms, all that good stuff. The sight of it only makes my stomach louder, growling at me and demanding me to feed it.

Viri scoots over to me and lays down atop me, with her head resting just beneath my chin. She snuggles in against me and wraps her tail around my arm, happy as can be. I'm about to reach for the bowl in her hands when she raises a berry up to my mouth, pinched between her fingers. It's got a sweet, fresh scent to it. I catch it in my teeth, wait for Viri to take her hand away, and bite down. The berry explodes on my tongue in a burst of sweet, tangy juice. A few quick chews later and the berry's gone, and I tap my finger on Viri's flat tummy, hungry for more. She raises another berry to my mouth and I wolf it down as quick as the last. I could spend all day like this.

Call me crazy, but ... I'm feeling something here. Yeah, I said it. I'm falling for her. I mean, how could I not? Viri got me high, took me into her home, gave me the best sex I've ever had, and now she's fucking feeding me. How could I not be falling for her? She means something to me. Does that make me clingy?

Yeah, probably.

I just wish I knew what she thought of all this, of us. Am I just some forbidden fruit she wanted to taste? Is this a fling, am I some toy? Or am I a mate she's chosen for the long-haul? Fuck. What I'd give just to be able to talk to her ...

Sunlight is shining through the hollow's entrance now, bleeding streaks of reddish orange over us. Reddish orange ... oh, shit. Sunset. It's getting close to curfew.

I push up on Viri's shoulders, and she gets the message. She rises off me and watches me as I dart around the room, looking puzzled and a little frightened as I gather my clothes and throw them on in a hurry. When I fasten my belt with a click, I look up and see Viri holding something out to me, wanting me to take it. My lucky boxers.

I break into a smile. "No," I laugh as I push the boxers back towards her. "Keep it."

Viri smiles with me.

We head outside together, and I make my way down the steps -- making damn sure not to look down -- with Viri close behind. At the bottom of the tree, I stop and turn to her. She's frowning now. She knows what's happening.

Gently, I take her hand. "I have to go back," I tell her, meeting her gaze. "I can't stay here." Viri studies me as I talk, her eyes bright and attentive. She doesn't look confused. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but ... no, I'm sure of it. She can understand me. I know she can. "I'll come back," I add with a smile. "Tomorrow, if I can."

She smiles back at me, and takes me into a kiss. A different kiss from before. Sweet and gentle. Loving. When she breaks it, she takes our joined hand, kisses it, puts it to my chest, at my heart, and then puts it to herself, on her chest, at her heart. It's ... a goodbye. She's saying goodbye.

I don't want to. I really don't want to ... but after drawing a long breath, I turn away, and I leave. I can feel her eyes on me as I go.

You know, if any other guy here had the day I just did, they'd brag about it. They would. They'd shout it to the heavens, they'd make sure everyone knew. But I won't. I won't utter a fucking word. Viri's a part of my life right now, and by keeping this quiet, I can make sure it stays that way.

It hits me then. What Viri and I did, we made history. I'm the first human to sleep with a greentail. Ever. In all time. I'll always have that. That'll always be me.

I'm a trailblazer.

12